The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 16

49.4K 1.3K 253
By amberpoconuts

Her eyes got so big I burst out laughing "geez calm down, if I wanted you dead you would be dead. But here you are and I'm even offering to help you" I say while smirking at her.

She rolled her eyes and got back her sass real quick "are you going to tell me what you want?" she asked with a raised eyebrow.

I giggled "what I want is for you to do everything you were going to until I tell you to stop. If I tell you not to do something you don't fucking do it. And if you don't try and pull any of your underhanded bullshit. I will give you all the information I have on your daughter as well as a perfectly gullible human that looks just like saint Stefan. Oh, and let's not forget I can absolutely convince my mate to let you go" I say with a cocky smirk. I hold all the cards here kitty kat.

She looked at me with shock in her eyes before almost attacking me again before thinking better of it. 

I could see her hands twitching with how much she wanted to attack me but she was smarter than most and learned from the first time.

"How the hell do you know these things?" she asked me suspiciously.

I smiled at her, an actual real one "god I do love you as much as I hate you, you are so much smarter than this town full of idiots" I say with a laugh as I motioned out towards the party.

She smirks back before motioning for me to continue. 

I let out a sigh at having to explain this lie again. This shit gets old real quick.

I rolled my eyes "I am blessed with the knowledge of an original timeline that I can fix, basically I know your past and your future. That's why I want you to continue doing what you're doing. I need things to happen in a certain way so that I can get what I need. Now do you want your happiness or not? I have no problems with you, I actually like you but I will kill you in a blink of an eye if you betray me or hurt someone I love" I say while glaring at her at the end.

She stares at me for a few seconds thinking. 

I can practically see the gears turning in her head. 

"Who are the people you love?" she asked after a few seconds.

I smirked "Caroline, Tyler, Bonnie, and Jeremy. Anyone else feel free, though I do like Jenna so if you could try and not include her that would be great" I say happily suddenly feeling very bubbly. oh god, Caroline rubbed off on ME.

She seemed very unnerved by the speed in which I went from hostile to bouncing with joy but if we were going to be partners in crime she would have to get used to it.

Once she got her bearings she nodded "you have a deal" she said simply before walking out to go rejoin the party and screw with Elena. 

I shook my head with a laugh before going to find Tyler. 

I needed him to switch out the moonstones whenever his uncle showed it to him.

I joined back with the funeral party when I saw a very antsy Jeremey who seemed to be glancing around the room nervously and almost flinching at things when they moved too suddenly. 

My eyes narrowed and I walked over to him "hey Jer what's up?" I asked casually as I could. What the hell happened to one of my beans? I will need to murder....yes murder sounds right. 

When he saw me his entire body deflated and he moved slightly closer to me "Damon killed me last night, I don't know if it was the ring or the charm that brought me back but I thought you should know" he whispered to me as he rubbed his neck and glanced around the room nervously as if expecting Damon to jump out and kill him again. Yep Murder it is!

My face fell immediately "I will handle this, and it was the ring I can feel when something happens with the pendent remember?" I asked him gently.

He nodded his head and seemed to deflate in relief. God damn it this boy just needs someone to actually take care of him. He can't go to Jenna with this because she doesn't know about anything thanks to Elena's stubborn ass.

I brought him into a tight hug "movie night tonight. I'll invite Care and Tyler and we will all hang out" a said quietly. 

He nodded into my shoulder before tightening his grip.

I could feel him shake slightly before he quickly let me go coughed and tried to leave. 

Before he could go I grabbed him arm and whispered "why don't you go wait at my place while I deal with some things? Damon can't get in" I told him gently.

His eyes widened before he nodded and left quickly. Ohhh this murder will be painful...

~~~~~~

Later I was walking in the boarding house screaming my lungs off "DAMON FUCKING SALVATORE GET YOU ASS DOWN HERE" I screamed into the house.

Suddenly I had a very sheepish-looking Damon in front of me "I'm sorry, one second I was angry then the next he was on the ground. I just don't think some times" he said sadly before flopping onto the couch dramatically and putting his head in his hands.

I sighed "you owe Jeremey a Million dollars and he gets to stake you anywhere but the heart...or the balls and we will call it Even. Come on, don't pout, it makes it so hard to be mad at you" I said in a teasing complaining voice. Damn why are all the men in this town so damaged?

I flopped down next to him and took the bottle from his hands making him pout. 

I took a large sip of the bourbon without a second thought. 

It burned my throat but I also tasted something familiar, Vervain. 

I looked at him with shock written all over my face "why?" I asked quietly.

He looked away from me "I'm building a tolerance" he said calmly but I knew he was lying. 

This really made me understand how much Damon hates himself for the things he does.

He doesn't have as much control as he likes to believe and it bites him in the ass constantly. 

I didn't say anything else because I could tell he wanted his dignity so I respected that and just spent an hour or two bullshitting with him before heading back to my place for movie night.

~~~~~~

When I got there we set up some Horror films and some comedies and put out a bunch of snacks on the coffee table. 

I and Caroline were on one love seat while the guys were on the other. 

After the first movie, I went and grabbed a moonstone and a new pendant that has a protection charm and had the alert me spell.

When I walked back into the living room I threw them at Tyler. 

He caught them and looked very confused "hey my uncle showed me this earlier" Tyler said as he held up the moonstone.

He was looking between me and the fake moonstone with a confused puppy look on his face making me very amused.

I shook my head "no you saw the real one, that's a fake. Can you please switch them out for me, it is very important" I said, giving him the signature puppy dog eyes and he caved instantly. This boy is so easy. 

"Ok, it's not like I care anyways," he said with a shrug before pocketing the moonstone. 

I explained the pendant after. 

He tried to give me back his old one but I waved him off "keep it I have plenty, keep it for stupid shit you don't want me to know about" I say with the wave of my hand.

I turned to glare a bit at Jer at that and he gave me a sheepish look. He held his hands up "it was once" he defended making me mock glare at him and he just pouted.

I laughed and started the next movie. We had a relatively chill night just hanging out and being together.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I really don't know if I hate Kathrin or I love her. I at first was going to kill her but I feel like her and ally would actually get along. Idk I would love to get your guy's opinions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

28.6K 1.6K 44
Sookie managed to convince Godric suicide wasn't the answer, but what if there was more to her heritage than either Eric or Godric were aware of? Soo...
230K 4.5K 64
Emily Addams, Caroline's half sister has 9 mates, she is mated to Elijah, Matt, Klaus, Stefan, Tyler, Damon, Kol, Jeremy and Kai. She moved out when...
10.9K 341 21
What will happen when the group goes searching for ways to change the past. ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ "You couldn't stay away could you?" He was smil...
855K 48.6K 51
"The reason we can't let go of someone is because deep inside, we still have hope." Then, let go. That so-called hope, it's destroying you. "It was...