Shattered Feelings (Yandere!D...

By MilzyBryce

You didn't like Danganronpa, and you never understand why people liked it so much. But one day, you got pulle... More

Author's Note before starting!
Prologue
Chapter 1: Day 1: New day
Chapter 2: Day 2: Chilly Morning
Chapter 3: Day 3: New People
Chapter 4: Day 4: Conversation
Chapter 5: Day 5: Bitter Sweet Love
Chapter 6: Day 3: My Mistakes
Chapter 7: Day 4: Starting Off
Chapter 8: Day 5: Wrong Steps
Endless Meme (RaMu's kilLinG gAMe)
Chapter 9: Day 6: Hanging Out
Chapter 10: Day 7: Endless Possibilities
Chapter 11: Day 8: Complicated
Chapter 12: Day 8-9: Matchmaking
Chapter 13: Day 10: Poisonous Lies
Chapter 14: Day 1: Begin again
Chapter 15: Day 2: Waking Up
Fanganronpa (Ramu's killing game)
Chapter 16: Day 3: Typical
Chapter 17: Day 4: Truth or Dare?
Chapter 18: Day 5: Happy Birthday
Chapter 19: Day 6: Blueberry Date
Chapter 20: Day 7: New Job
Danganronpa V: Restart Voice Reveal (Fan game) [Part 1]
Chapter 22: Day 9: Truth
Chapter 23: Day 10: Survive
Chapter 24: Day 10-11: Kindness
Chapter 25: Day 12: The Cosplayer
Chapter 26: Day 13: Your Secret
Chapter 27: Day 14: Love
Chapter 28: Day 15: Wingwoman gone wrong?
Chapter 29: Day 16: Lucky
Extra • Childhood tatste [Ramu & Byakuya]
Patch Note • Read me (?)
Chapter 30: Day 17: Apologize
Chapter 31: Day 18: Questions
Chapter 32: Day 19: Phone call
Chapter 33: Day 20: Date
Extreme apology for the Disappearance of the Author
Chapter 34: Day 21: Confessions
Chapter 35: Day 22: Our Time
random ramu art in dr style
Chapter 36: Day 1: Rotation
Chapter 37: Day 2: New friends

Chapter 21: Day 8: The Pianist

1.6K 81 191
By MilzyBryce

A/N: The title itself says who you'll be meeting anyways •3•

———

Another day, great. What shall I do... Oh, yes, ask Chihiro about that... She'd usually wake me up, so I could use that window of time to talk to her? But... Surprisingly. "Hey! (Y/N), let's go eat breakfast. Today the others said they'd like to eat out, so they paired into many groups. Wanna come?" Aoi said with a cheerful smile on her face. "Um... May I ask where Chihiro is?" You asked. "Oh? She's just downstairs, why?" "Ah, I just have something to ask her." I replied and get off my bed. Heading downstairs, I could see Chihiro immediately.

"Hey, Chihiro!" I called. "H-Huh-?" She turned back to meet me. "About that favor I asked yesterday... Did you ask Sayaka for me yet?" I asks. "O-Oh.. Um... Sorry, I couldn't do it... So... I just didn't question her..." Seriously?? I thought I could just trust her! Ugh, fine, whatever... "Is that so... Well, it's okay, thank you anyway..." I sighed and walked towards the group of people. No one is trustworthy enough for you to ask... Maybe Ramu? Yeah, that might be fine.

"Wait, where's Ramu?" I spoke up as I realize the brunette wasn't present. "Oh, she said she was feeling tired, so I left her in her room." Byakuya explained. "Oh, okay." I quickly said and turned my back to go to Ramu's room. "Hey, where do you think you're going?" Byakuya asked. "Ramu's room?" "She said she's tired, just leave her be." The heir replied. "Well, shall we go eat?" Kirumi chimed in. "Yeah, I'm starving..." Sayaka replied. "You guys go, I'll just stay. My interview will start soon..." I explains. "Well, guess you can accompany us til that time comes, no rush!" Aoi smiled.

Guess you can't say no to that... "I-I think I'll stay... I'm not hungry..." Shuichi said. "I'll stay back too..." Chihiro is the second one to speak up. "Ah! I forgot there're some works I forgot to finish! Sorry, I think I'll stay back in the mansion, can you bring me something back, Kirumi?" Sayaka asked as the female nods.

And so the people started to leave, including you. After a bit of walking, you saw the place you were supposed to ask for your job... After a while of interviewing, you're allowed to start your shift. The salary wasn't that bad either. Hold on... You gazed at the pianist of the coffee shop. Some coffee shops, especially the high rating ones usually pianist... And... Isn't that Kaede? She played a few songs, and stopped upon seeing me. "Oh, hey! You must be (Y/N) that Ramu was talking about, right?" Kaede asked.

"Oh? Yeah, that's me." I replied. "Well, I do hope you'll enjoy your time working here, if you think it's a pressure, just need to tell me!" The pianist smiled as you did too. "Sure... And your name is...?" "Oh! My mistake! I'm Kaede Akamatsu!" Kaede said and you just nods. You started your job and tried to do everything without mistake. And finally, your shift is over, and you can leave everything to the other person. "Hey! Do you mind if we walk back?" Kaede asked. "Sure, I'd need some company anyway." You reply. The two of you started to go back, Kaede stopped at her house, and you just went back to your place.

Huh, weird. How is everyone not back yet? I guess they're going to Disneyland or something... "Oh, you came back, (Y/N)!" Shuichi said with a smile on his face. "Yeah, yeah, whatever." You just sighed, after a day of hard work you finally get to go home, and went upstairs.... Hmm... Since stupid Byakuya isn't here, I think I should take a visit to Ramu's room. I walked over to the next hall and found Ramu's name sign. "Hey Ramu, are you asleep?" I knocked on the door.

No response.

"Heeey, is it okay if I come in?" I asked again, nope. "Ramu?" I switched the door knob, and push the door open.

...

"Oh, thank God, I thought you were dead or something..." You exhales, getting into the girl's room. Ramu quickly turn her head back and it seems that she pushed something under the bed. "O-Oh! (Y/N), you scared me...!" Ramu let out a small chuckle. "Girl, I knocked on your door several times, how did you not hear it?" I sighs. "Anyway, is something up? You haven't been acting like yourself..." "Ah... It's fine, I'm just going through a lot." Ramu said.

"Hm... How so?" You started to sit next to her. "Ah... It's... Nothing... I just..." She mumbles and looked at her surroundings, it seems like she's nervous. "Byakuya all over again, you get what I mean...? Haha..." I remembered that I saw something in her status yesterday... but... How would it be Byakuya who's trying to kill her? That's impossible... But.. Could it be Shuichi though? "You're lying. Tell me what's wrong." I said with a more demanding voice, I want honesty.

"... (Y/N). If anything happens to me, it's going to be okay after, just don't mind it, okay?" Ramu smiled at you and started to walk away from the room. "Ramu? Wait!" And she left. Should I go after her? I have no idea. But then... "Wait, she pushed something under her bed earlier... I wanna know what it is. I began searching for the object. "Ah-... A... Pistol?" I mumbled and dropped the object.

What's she trying to do?? Is she trying to kill me? Or one of them? Oh God... Does this mean I should stay away from her? I need to calm down... Calm down...

I don't know what to do anymore... I don't wanna stay here.

I rushed out of the room and closed the door. I don't want any more troubles... I'm not sure what's her intentions but... Maybe it isn't good?

...

"Is everything alright, (Y/N)?" I turned around to face to face with the mother, Kirumi. "Oh-! You came back? That's nice..." To think about it, maybe I'd need to take my mind off of everything. "Well... Do you wanna hang out? I'm bored." I said. "Is that a request...?" "Um... No...? I mean, it's just friends things. I don't force you to do anything-" I quickly replied. "Oh, I see... Well, I'll take it as my responsibility to do then." Kirumi made a small bow and get back to normal again.

"You don't need to do the 'bow' thing-" I nervously said. "Oh, if that's what you desire..."

Geez- She could never get used to friendships.

"So, what do you want me to do for this... 'hang out'?" "Oh, I mean, I just want someone to talk to, y'know... No harsh feelings?" I said. "I see..." We started to talk to each other, and I just told her I didn't hurt Sayaka back in the other day. She just nodded and listens to what I say. I don't know if it was effective or not...

After that, we gone back to our own rooms and prepare to sleep.

———

Ramu Takeshi•
Relationship:
Love: 0
Trust: 50
Friendship: 70
Jealousy: -80
Note: Ramu likes to mood swing, she's a calm person to be around, but she could easily be jealous with other people, she just doesn't show it.
Personality: Kamidere + Yandere
Opinion: Maybe I shouldn't have lied...
...

Aoi Asahina•
Relationship:
Love: -96
Trust: -46
Friendship: 0
Jealousy: -100
Note: Aoi is a good swimmer and she had earned a lot of trophies about it too. She's a positive person
Personality: Deredere + Yandere
Opinion: I'll visit my brother again tomorrow!

Chihiro Fujisaki•
Relationship:
Love: -60
Trust: -40
Friendship: -70
Jealousy: -80
Note: Chihiro has a secret kept to themselves, but you will have to gain their trust so that they would trust you fully. Aside from that, Chihiro likes programming.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: She's... She understands for me... Thank goodness...

Chiaki Nanami•
Relationship:
Love: -92
Trust: -45
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Chiaki loves to play games, and often sleepy. She likes new people so she'd love to have you around.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: I meet some of my friends again today, it was fun.

Fuyuhiko Kuzuryu•
Relationship:
Love: -95
Trust: -45
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: He seems like a bossy person and you might don't wanna get on his bad side.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Whenever I see (Y/N)... I just want to talk to her for some reason

Tenko Chabashira•
Relationship:
Love: -80
Trust: -30
Friendship: -80
Jealousy: -100
Note: Tenko especially like girls and will call every single men on this universe 'degenerate'. Tenko also practices Aikido.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: I'm glad to see no girls are talking with any degenerates today.

Shuichi Saihara•
Relationship:
Love: -50
Trust: -40
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -90
Note: Shuichi is good at investigations and detective solving stuff. He doesn't have any strong opinion on you, so he hope that you are not a bad person.
Personality: Dandere + Yandere
Opinion: Hm... What should I do tomorrow?

Peko Pekoyama•
Relationship:
Love: -90
Trust: -55
Friendship: -90
Jealousy: -100
Note: Peko is a secretive person and you definitely doesn't want to get to her bad side.
Personality: Bodere + Yandere
Opinion: Today young master was... strange...

Kokichi Oma•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Trust: -70
Friendship: -100
Jealousy: -100
Note: Kokichi is a deceiving person. He often lies just for attention unless if he have some sort of goal. He usually gets what he wants.
Personality: Sadodere + Yandere
Opinion: Geeezz... I'm bored!

Kirumi Tojo•
Relationship:
Love: -99
Trust: -45
Friendship: -96
Jealousy: -100
Note: She seems like the mom of the house, you can ask her for any requests and she'd appeal to that.
Personality: Darudere + Yandere
Opinion: I don't think (Y/N) is that bad like what Sayaka said...

Byakuya Togami•
Relationship:
Love: -110
Trust: -100
Friendship: -110
Jealousy: -110
Note: Byakuya doesn't like interactions with anyone. He's just blunt and usually spend time on his own. Usually hard to befriend with.
Personality: Oujidere + Yandere
Opinion: Tch, peasants.

Sayaka Maizono•
Relationship:
Love: -100
Friendship: -10
Jealousy: -110
Note: Sayaka loves singing and wishes to be a pop star. She doesn't really like you since you came here, but she'll see if you're the kind of person she thinks you are or not.
Personality: Kanedere + Yandere
Opinion: It's so hard to get along with everyone...

———
-Your Protector: This is an onetime use item. This item can make you redo your action if you reached a bad ending (getting killed) and move onto the next day. Obtained this ability from Tenko

- Revenge: This is an onetime use item... Well, this helps you get revenge on certain characters you wanna pay revenge on. It will harshly decrease your relationship (Friendship, love, etc) with that character. Obtained this item from Sayaka.

-A Favor? Two, Please!: A two-time use item. Which means you'll have the ability to ask one character to do favors for you at any time. But only 2 times on 1 character. It will decrease love/friendship. -2 (minimum); -5 (maximum). Obtained this ability from Ramu.

———

VOTING TIME

1) Do you want to talk to Ramu anymore?
A) No

B) Yes

2) Now, do you wanna confront Sayaka about all that 'revenge' thing?
A) Yes

B) No

3) Hang out with Shuichi?
A) Yes

B) No

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.3K 61 21
16 highschoolers have participated in a killing game from the famous Team Danganronpa. It seems that something unusual happend and the participants s...
53.7K 1K 64
*Danganronpa V3. This is a no killing game alternate universe.* You attend hopes Peak first year. You're best friends is Keebo, Shuichi, and Kaito. B...
2K 35 11
Maybe.... Just maybe.... If she didn't come to her senses, I wouldn't be here right now.... ============== Welcome back to another fanfic. This time...
6.9K 196 13
The 'mastermind' has decided to play one final game with Makoto Naegi, to prove himself as the Ultimate Hope or the Ultimate Despair... BOOK ONE - De...