You're Different (Levi X Read...

By Erena_Yakamato

This is a Levi x Reader. Yes there will be Lemon <3 Story Intro in the story. Enjoy!!! Disclaimer: I do n... More

You're Different (Levi X Reader) Fanfic
Excuse Me, Captain
Annoying, Captain
That Day, Captain
A Little Closer, Captain
Trost Part 1, Captain
Trost Part 2, Captain
Trost Part 3, Captain
Trost Part 4, Captain
Keep Quiet, Captain
Trial, Captain
Keep Me, Captain
The Day After, Captain
Moving Day, Captain
PCS, Captain
Experimenting A Bond, Captain
Don't Be Scared, Captain
Do I Trust Myself, Anymore?, Captain
New Cadets, Captain
Accident, Captain
Behavior, Captain
Remembering Spring, Captain
So Called "Family", Captain
Crimson Days, Captain
Just For Tonight, Captain
You Dont Mean, Captain
Leave In The Night, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 1, Captain
Outside The Walls: Part 2
Coming Home, Captain
Sicking Ways, Captain
Rage, Captain
An Angel, Captain
The Day You Broke Me, Captain
Power Over You, Captain
Down, Captain
New Ways, Captain
Disgust, Captain
More Like Moving On, Captain
Open To New Heights, Captain
Preparations, Captain
⭐ 90th Annual Ball ⭐
Rather Captain
Investigation, Captain
By Force Captain
Just What I Need, Captain
Author's Note
By My Side, Captain
Execution, Captain
So Soon, Captain
Mission, Captain
The Search, Captain
Cruel Memories Captain
State Of Mind, Captain
Back From Darkness, Captain
The Plains Of Death, Captain
My Fate That Lied Ahead, Captain
Only One Order, Captain
No Humanity Left, Captain
*Pre-Milestone Update*
As I Lay Dying, Captain
Faces of Death, Captain
Indefinite, Captain
Revival, Captain
Mapping The Course, Captain
Change Of Plans, Captain
Eyes Of Ice, Captain
Fight Ice With Fire, Captain
Epilogue
Book 2 ANNOUNCEMENT!!

The 57th Expedition, Captain

36.6K 1K 895
By Erena_Yakamato

Hey!!

So the  Female Arc begins!

Let me tell you guys first: This Arc will not be all summed up in 1 chapter..

No. Erena doesn't roll like that *puts on sunglasses* Anyway! The Female Arc will be put in 3 chapters.

Before I get started!

-Warning-

The following will be happening in the next 3 chapters:

-Feels   -Gore   -Blood   -Fight Scenes!! (My Fav)   and the most of all painful for all of you and don't lie! Is...Deaths and Plot Twists!

You have been warned! Okay!

Enjoy!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

(F/n)'s POV:

~2 Months Later~

The two months have flew by, with such ease. My life only contained training, and preparing for this new journey. Eren and I have prepared for this moment of going to the outside world. Levi was by my side, promising he'll protect me at all costs. But, I know that I can't rely on him.

I just can't. I can't rely on someone or something to save me. Now I only have myself. I couldn't even save my child and I. I close my eyes, remembering the sounds of my child crying then the sudden silence among the death room. I shake my head out of my own thoughts and I begin to walk outside, along side Petra.

"(F/n), we're heading to Karanese District tomorrow." Petra reminds me as we went outside. "I know, I haven't been to the outside world in awhile." I smile, softly as we came to the training grounds. Before our expedition ahead of us, Erwin had ordered us all to do our final training.

"Combat training.." Petra sighs. "My favorite!" I cheer as I head to the grounds where every cadet was sparring. "(F/n)!" I hear Eren call me name. "Eren!" I greet as he comes up to me, Petra walks off with Jean and they begin to spar.

"Spar with me?" Eren asks. "Totally!" I smirk. Eren twirls a fake dagger in his hand. "Eren, lets use this." I object as I pull out my own personal dagger. Eren's eyes widen as he sees the sharp silver blade.

"Fine by me." he smirks. I hand him the dagger and he holds it in his right hand. We both take our stance.

"Ready to get your ass kicked?" I smirk. "Please! I can beat you easily." he laughs, confidently. I roll my eyes at him. He goes for the easiest attack on me, holding the knife and trying to  graze my shoulder. I quickly  move out of the way, Eren stumbles on his feet a little.

"Is that all you got?" I laugh. Eren looks back at me then kicks me in the face. The power of his kick sent me flying back, interrupting Jean and Petra's sparring. "Shit.." I grunt as I rub my face. "Are you okay?!" Petra asks trying to help me up. I get up from the dirt ground, only to see Eren coming towards me. "Ahh!" Eren shouts, as he held the dagger in his hand, tightly. I quickly jump over Eren, and I kick him in the back.

He coughs, as he gets up from the dirt ground. "Nice kick." Eren smirks. I roll my eyes at him. I quckly kick his feet, knocking him back down to the floor. Eren groans, slightly in pain as I come closer to him. I grab the dagger out of his hand. "I win." I smile as dangled the dagger in front of his terrified widen eyes. "I'm not going to drop it!" I laugh as I help him up from the ground.

"You got better at combat." Eren compliments me as we walk off from the training grounds. "I guess, I've been training for awhile." I tell him. We come up to the grassfields, and we stood there, looking off into the sunset. I sighed, softly as I knew this was the perfect time to ask him.

"Eren." I call to him. "Hm?" he replies. "Tomorrow we're going to the outside world." I begin to say. Eren looks down at me. "Yeah, and we get to kill titans, side by side." he smiles as he take shis gaze away from me. I bite my lip, softly as I try to put the words all into place. "Eren, I need you to do me a favor." I plead him. Eren looks at me with a confused gaze in his green eyes.

I stuff my right hand into my pocket. "The mission says we're both to turn into titans and to reclaim Wall Maria. But, if I die out there. If I can't turn into a titan." I began to explain. "No! (F/n), don't say things like that! You can do it, believe in yourself!" Eren blurts out as he grabs my hand and holds it, tightly. "You're like my sister and best friend. (F/n), I made a promise to your family that I would keep you safe." he continues.

"What about you?! Huh? Mikasa won't be there all the time! You can't always be by my side." I exclaim. I pull my hand away from Eren's grip. "May I ask, what if you can't turn? Huh? Did you ever think of that?" I ask him, as I put my hand on my hip. "In the end, if I'm the only one who can fight. I need to know that I can do it." I continue as Eren listened, silently.

"Eren, the promise you made my family is a mirage. Look at the promise. Don't you know what happened? We got seperated for almost 3 years! I can't always depend on someone who'll save me! I can't do it! Eren, just please do this for me as a favor to a sister, friend...and the mother to your child." I finish, trying to hold back my tears.

I can see Eren was on the verge of tears, as I recalled our child. He finally took a breath as he realized the situation of this moment.

"Fine. I'll do it." he finally speaks.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Hey guys! So this chapter is mainly the beginning of the Arc, just going over some basics and also the small tiny plot twist in the end.

Which, is because I love plot twists!

But today is my birthday so sorry! The next chapter is realy going to be in Third point of view mainly, but I'm not sure.

Be prepared for some feels and some gore in the next chapter!!

*evil laugh*

Eren: Good God, you give the girl one piece of cake and she's acting like a Kishin...

*Everyone from story nods*

Erena: You got some nerve!

Hanji: Don't get her angry! Come on! Open your birthday present!

*Rolls out large tall blue bow with a white bow*Hanji: *smiles madly* I think you'll like it!

*Goes closer to the box and hears muffling*

Armin: Where's Heichou?

*Opens box and sees Levi with cat ears and cat whiskers on with a black tail. And duct tape covering his mouth*

Hanji: *rips off duct tape*Levi: You! Damn shitty glasses, titan freak, annoying little b-

Hanji:*puts duct tape back on*

Erena: Senpai! Thank you! I love you forever!

*hugs Hanji then pulls back and grabs Levi by his tied hands.

Erena: Well until next time! Stay Kawaii <3

*takes tape off of his mouth*
Levi:.....

*Levi licks a small glob of white frosting off of my cheek*

Levi: You had something there. Brat....

Erena: *kisses him* Yeah, I'll be back later guys......

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

10.8K 313 26
Just your normal AOT one-shots. Lemons, modern ones, sad ones, happy ones, romantic ones, cute simple ones, anything you can think of. I accept reque...
54.6K 518 11
THIS STORY HAS BEEN PERMENANTLY DISCONTINUED! * * * * * I DO NOT OWN ATTACK ON TITAN OR ANY OF THESE CHARACTERS! Mature content I apologize i...
251K 5.8K 23
You are or at least Levi thinks you are his. Maybe you aren't his now, but you will be. He will do anything to make you all his and keep you away fro...
18.2K 742 34
Senior year had just started-- Y/N was set and ready. But one day all the dares a group called The Titans gave started changing her world, and those...