Step Brother

By Author_B98

STEP BROTHER REIMAGINED! He stayed on top of me for a few seconds longer his eyes melted into mine before he... More

Tall Glass of Water
Canada
Room of Memories
Welcome Home
Two Can Play At This
The Boy Called Kaden
"Where Were We?"
The Notifications
Swings
Family Dinner
Vanishing Amy
3am
A Close One
Spaced Out
Adelaide Street
Shock
"Where is She?"
She Saw Everything
Promise
The Question
Those Three Words
Night of The Party
Awkwardly Upset Ride
Sleep Over at Noahs
Catch Me If Ya Can
Here's The Catch
LA, Here We Come
One Bed
The Strange Buff Guy
Violet James
Lunch Date
Don't Leave Me
We Know Everything
I'm Sorry
Unwanted Hell
Mama and The Phone
We Have A Tree House?
Would You Say It's Love
The Idea
Sneaking Out
Lets Not Go Home
Night of Jingle Ball
Anywhere, but Here!
We're Perfect
Breakfast and Surprises
The Lecture
Where to?
Perfectly Okay
It's Beginning to Look A Lot Like Christmas
Central Park
A Good Morning
Spontaneous Bowling
Where Are My Clothes
We Can't Hide Forever
Needing Space
Parks and Chickfala
Gift Shopping
Church Parking Lot
Ice Cream Conversation
Our Little Secret
The Rayments
Box of Memories

Waiting Up

20 1 0
By Author_B98

Scarlett Johnson

Noah ended up taking Adara bowling that night and for some odd reason I found myself waiting up for him.

It was almost midnight when I heard the dead bolt click out of place.

I watched as Noah entered the house through the front door, he was in all black.

I was in the living room lying on the couch when he saw me.

"Hey."

Noah said as he entered the room, I looked up at him and met his eyes in the dim light, they sparkled down at me.

"Hey."

I whispered back, everyone was asleep in the house.

"Why are you up so late?"

He asked as he removed his leather jacket, he placed it over the back of the couch and ran a hand through his thick brown hair.

"Nothing just watching TV."

I told him, I didn't want to admit that I had waited up for him to see how his date had gone.

"Mind if I join?"

He questioned, I slowly nodded a little surprised and he took the seat beside me.

We both stared at the TV for a few moments before he spoke up again.

"Why'd you do it?"

He asked out of nowhere taking me by surprise.

"Do what?"

I asked, I looked over at him to see that all his attention was still on the TV.

"I mean, why'd you put me on the spot with asking Adara out?"

He asked, he finally looked over at me, sadness in his tired eyes.

I knew that I had hurt him by doing that, he liked me and he probably thought I'd never like him back.

"Noah... I had too."

I told him, he stared at me a little confused.

"Had too?"

He asked with his eyebrows raised, I sat up straighter and I could feel my cheeks turning warmer.

I was going to tell him the truth.

"Scar, what is it?"

He asked, I hadn't noticed that he scooted closer, our thighs were touching.

My eyes drifted to my lap and before I knew it his hands rested on mine.

"I had too... Because- because I like you Noah, okay I really like you."

I finally stuttered out, I couldn't bare to look up to see his reaction.

It was quiet for a few moments before he spoke, I felt his fingertips glide underneath my chin and he pulled my face up to look at him.

Butterflies erupted in my stomach at the sudden contact.

"I like you too Scarlett..."

He whispered back, and the next thing I knew he was leaning in to kiss me.

Before his lips could reach mine, I quickly pulled back and bolted for the stairs.

"Scarlett!"

I heard him whisper yell, I ignored him and hurried into my room and locked the door behind me.

What had I done?

Was all I could think as I collapsed onto my bed, I covered my face with my hands and sighed loudly.

I had messed everything up, he now knew.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.3K 927 12
Your father and your brother are the only two men in your life, protecting you from everything, until you meet your brother's best friend, who's tota...
10.3K 309 17
Warning: 18+, strong mature, and sexual content. Sneak peek: "I don't believe in God, Hailey," he murmured, as his firm hands settled on my hips and...
461K 8.4K 60
MATURE CONTENT +18 "Why do you always defy me, Olivia?" he whispered on my skin, lightly nibbling, and biting my neck, which caused goosebumps to app...
553 7 10
Dark and mysterious ,he got me under his spell only to realise we are forbidden...Torn between my brother's killer and my lover; a forbidden passion.