The Assassination Classroom i...

By Plushy_plue

A teenager named {y/n} was visiting their grandma in America, a typical otaku. However, one night while going... More

The night that changed you forever
Goodbye America...hello Japan
Class-E
My new home?!
Wardrobe
Bitch-sensei
Bitch-sensei pt2
Tch Bastard!!
Question
Exams?!
My first mission!!
Dumb Assembly
I can go home!! Wait why are they here?
No way!!! Ouran kids!
I saved Haruhi just in time!
Cool!! I get to stay with the Ouran kids!!
My new abilities
Heading back home
I meet Itona!
Finally test day
Our trip to Kyoto!!!
Kyoto pt 2
I hate this!
Transfer student
I didnt mean too....
Bitch-sensei v.s Karasuma
Human target
Movie trip to America!!!
You know them!?
A sleepover at my house!?
Ugh give me a break!?
Question
Valentines day special
We meet again
Part of the truth revealed
Ciel Phantomhive house
Why is Karma so mad?
We wont lose the game! Not again!
Oh fuck yes!!!!!!!!!!!
Questions!!!
Of course it had to happen
They're here!
Take that back!!!!
That was close
I was so scared...
Holy shit....I'm going to die
I just made a new enemy
It'll soon be over
I really need some rest
God damn it why!!? (part 1)
No... (part 2)
Extra
Swimming pool!!!
I'm going to kill him!!!!
Final exam begins pt1
Let the battle's begin!!! pt 2
Well I'm fucked
Okinawa
Little Clarification
Final battle part 1
Shit is getting interesting pt 2
Things cant get worse...right?
Under Cover mission!
It's actually him...
The book isnt over!
I cant stay here anymore
Update
Training camp?

Its all over

734 17 1
By Plushy_plue

What the hell am I supposed to  do....do I pick up the dagger and fight? Can I somehow manage to sneak the case away from him safely...? But if I fuck up its done for me and my classmates...

"FUCK!!!" I shouted shakily into the air. My eyes frantically looked to Karasuma then back at Takaoka...his evil sinister grin staring at me.

"What are you going to do {y/n}" His chilling voice spoke out

My eyes landed on the dagger on my feet, maybe I can try and snatch the case? But how can I distract him enough for me to grab it?

I'm too weak to do hand-to-hand combat like he wants to me too. God knows what he'll do to me in this state that I'm in.

Sighing I slowly placed my hand behind my back, without realizing I started to twirl my finger in circular motions; with my body producing this horrendous fever I haven't stopped sweating since we've climbed that damn cliff.

My clothes were bound to be soaked at some point, and being able to absorb water from plants came naturally; now taking water from my clothes would be a piece of cake. Right?

With this crazed man glaring at me I only have one shot at this, when I had just enough my eyes went towards to the dagger, my heart pounded uncontrollably.

Without a second thought I reached for the dagger, Takaoka face twisted in a satisfied grin. Upon grabbing the knife I just threw it towards his face. The sound of it being it slicing through the air filled my ears.

With his eyes focused on that I used that second of him dodging to motioned my arm forward, extending my hand towards his face which allowed the water to follow. Blowing out a mist so the water can become frozen upon impact.

What I didn't know about Takaoka was that he was able to shift his attention quickly towards the ice heading his way. I underestimated exactly how skilled he was since his eyes was now on me.

However he still is human and he isn't able to dodge a quirk that easily; the water was only able to freeze half his face since he dodged at the last second. But that was enough for me to try and grab what I needed.

Hearing gasps from my classmates my eyes shifted towards their terrified faces, I know they didn't expect me to do that. Karasuma eyes glued to me. The dreading thoughts came to mind -what if this poison was real...? What if they really had until morning before they are consumed by the virus? Should I try and grab the antidote first? But if I do that there's no way I'll be able to save my family in time.

My eyes landed on Terasaka, his sweaty face was flushed red, his shoulders moved rapidly as if he's trying to gasp for air. Clenching my teeth my hands moved last second towards the briefcase with the antidote.

"{Y/n}!" "What are you doing!" A few of the girls shouted when they saw my body skid against the floor with the case in my hand.

"IDIOT!!" Karma shouted angrily. He moved closer to the edge but stopped since there was no way for him to advance further. His face twisted in anger since he was stuck and unable to help.

Panting slightly I rushed towards the case where my family memories was being held; only a few inches left and I'll be able to grab it!!!

With only an inch away my face twisted into a smile 'I can do it!' I thought while I grew closer by the second. "Y-Yes-"

BANG!!!

What's happening..? Why am I falling away from the case!!! Why are my ears ringing... my eyes can't focus on the case! Everything is spilling everywhere!? No no no! Shakily my eyes widen when a red liquid came into view.

"Wh-What..." my voice dry and shallow. My eyes widen while shooting straight towards Takaoka. The crazed man held half his face where the ice covered, a smug angry look was his only expression. And in his hand...a gun!?

My body slammed against the floor; pain filled my shoulder. "Fucking hell!!" I shouted while holding the limb that has a god damn hole in it!!!

"{Y/n}!!!" Nagisa and Karma shouted worriedly.

"Why don't you just do as your told!! You stupid bitch! That was a cheap trick. Haha you got me there for a second. I wouldn't have expected you to use your quirk with your current state" Takaoka started to slowly head closer to me.

My heart pounded in my chest, I used my good arm to try and drag away from him while also keeping the case close. My hand scrapped against the floor but I couldn't get a good grip!

"But that's where you fucked up. It seems daddy needs to teach you a lesson" His hand yanked the ice off his face, tearing skin in the process but of course he didn't flinch. His satanic eyes glared into my own. Within a second he shot the gun into my leg.

"AhHhHHh!" My scream screeched through the sky, it could be heard through the howling of the winds.

Karasuma held his gun up towards the man, his eyes in a angry daze. Ready to pull the trigger any second.

Takaoka grinned, slamming his foot into my shoulder, pressing into the hole causing more blood to pool out. The antidote skidded across the deck. I clenched my teeth in pain, I couldn't move. My body was in too much pain to even push his foot off me.

Takaoka pointed the gun to my head. "Now now Karasuma do you really want to go there? I told you to put your gun away but oh no you don't listen"

Karasuma body visibly tensed when he saw the gun pointed at me, the class looked between me and Karasuma.

"You can't do that! That's murder!" Kayano yelled frantically

"I'm a professional sweetheart! Killing is a piece of cake!! You think I'll be faded by such a small decision?" Takaoka stepped harder on my wounds, my eyes widened as a shriek left my mouth.

"Do it Karasuma! Kill him!" I shakily shouted

Takaoka eyes was now on me, his glare stared right into my eyes. He knew that Karasuma wouldn't hesitate to shoot him if I was in danger, but he was surprised those words came out of my mouth with my current predicament

Takaoka held the gun against my head, the clicking of the trigger rang in my ears. My shaky eyes looked at my teacher, Karasuma held doubt in his face; he was hesitant on what to do. This man never does.

Clenching my fist with everything I have I swung my arm as hard as I can to knock Takaoka hand away from my head, when I heard his irritated growl it told me that my little slap worked; using my somewhat good arm I pushed off it with all my strength and landed a kick to the man abdomen.

Of course such a trick wasn't strong enough to cause any damage but it had the momentum to knock him back.

Now this is it. My focus was on the case. Running as fast as I can I went to try and clutch the handle.

My ears caught the sound of footsteps, many in fact running our way. That's impossible the remaining class E is all standing still as a rock? So whos running?

Footsteps wasn't the only thing I heard; no it was words from a certain duo that made my heart clench.

"{Y/N} WATCH OUT!!!!!" That was all I was able to comprehend before the briefcase with the antidote exploded.

Ah yes, you heard me- this fucker just blew up the case inches from me. The heat that emitted from that explosion was enough to cause my skin to bubble, it felt like little cigarettes were being put out on my face. To say it hurt was an understatement.

It happened like that last time didn't it? When he was originally going to fight Nagisa; he pulled the same trick. And yet I fell for it. But this time its different; as my body was being forced back by the pressure of the blast I was able to get a glimpse of everyone, of those footsteps I heard seconds before.

I saw the remaining Class E with terrified expressions, Karma and Nagisa was so close to the edge staring me. I wanted nothing more than for them to catch me, to help me deal with this because this is something I don think I'll make it out of alive.

But yet there stood Class A, Aizawa with a few of his students; Izuku, Bakugo, Sero, Todoroki, Kaminari, Iida, Kirishima and Mina. The look of shock and terror was the same as my classmates. Why have they come..?

I was brought back into reality when my body skidded on the floor painfully, my skin peeled from the heat and the fall. Blood pouring of now TWO bullet wounds, fresh bruises covered my skin. I cant focus on anything. Everybody is blurry! Come on move!

I heard the sound of a ball rolling my way, a few of Class E had stopped shouting and was looking at what was rolling towards me. My shaky eyes followed their gazes, widening when it landed on the sphere of one of my families memories! Shakily moving the bloody arm I reached for the ball.

This is why I'm here. This is what belongs to me!

My numb fingers touched the cloudy white ball ready to bring it close, but before I knew what happened something structed it which caused the sphere to shatter.

Two gunshots rang through the night, one that shot the ball and another that shot the gun out of his hand.

3rd POV---

Their laid {y/n}, stiff as a board as she just watched her fathers memories shatter into a million pieces. Class E stood frozen at the sight, Kayano held in her gasps with tears running down her face. The heros that arrived was dumbfounded at the sight of their student as well. They weren't sure exactly what was happening they only witnessed half of the psychotic man preached.

Karma and Nagisa eyes frantically moved to the female they hold dear, her eyes became dull. No emotion could be read from her expression, not even the pain she was feeling physically with the two gun wounds. Her hand fell to where the sphere stood, her body started to tremble. Pressure could be seen being released from her entire body; the same color as the sphere.

"Whats happening!" Hayami shouted

"What in the world is going on!" Aizawa spoke next to the teacher.

{Y/n} lets out a blood curdling scream, her hands shoots to her head while her body visibly trembles. Her eyes start flickering from her normal color to crimson red. Everyone stood stiff not knowing what to do.

"HAHAH YES! AHHH wonderful!! This is the effects of the memory wiper!! HAHA with the help of that poison you would start to turn into that killing machine the government wanted you to become so much!!" Takaoka crazed delusional laughter rang out above the girls screams. In his hands were the other two spheres of the girls family.

"Karasuma what is he talking about!" "What happening to {y/n}!!" The students frantically try to seek answers from their teacher, but sadly hes just as helpless as everyone else.

A crater soon forms under the girls body, causing everyone attention to be on her, Karma and Nagisa clenched their teeth as they helplessly stood on the side lines. Her breathing was heavy and fierce.

Her head shot towards Takaoka, his eyes gleamed with seeing what he created.

"I'll kill you!!!!" A dark menacing voice came from their friend, everyone including the pro hero took a step back.

Her bloodlust seeped through her like a wave in the ocean, no one has ever felt such a presence before. Midoriya, Iida and Todoroki all froze at the sensation they felt from {y/n}, it reminded them the last time Stein stood tall before being captured.

"Th-This presence..." Izuku spoke shakily

"Its impossible!!" Karasuma spoke shakily while seeing his student stand tall ready to face her target.

Meanwhile, {y/n} had completely shut down, something new had taken over. What they see is no longer their loving classmate. What they see is a killing machine ready for blood.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.5K 719 39
"Aren't I supposed to be on the brink of death to be offered this?" "Yes, but lucky you----" "Sorry, no thanks." "What?" "I'm a multi-millionare at t...
746 39 200
𝗪𝗲𝗹𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗺𝘆 𝘀𝗵𝗶𝘁 𝘀𝗵𝗼𝘄 𝗹𝗮𝗱𝗶𝗲𝘀, 𝗴𝗲𝗻𝘁𝘀, 𝗮𝗻𝗱 𝗻𝗼𝗻-𝗯𝗶𝗻𝗮𝗿𝘆'𝘀. 𝗦𝘁𝗮𝘆 𝗶𝗳 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘁. 𝗜𝘁'�...
868 21 12
Back story... (Y/n) (L/n), a sixteen year old girl who dreamt of becoming a hero all of the time. She was born in Japan and lived there for 3 years o...
866 47 18
Y/n L/n, a very different girl who's life is more tragic than any other, being a subject to a secretive lab somewhere within a world filled with noth...