Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

Από voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... Περισσότερα

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
The Blacks
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Neverending story
Thank you :)

Mate

2.3K 48 17
Από voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

Remus and I's date was fairly simple, we decided to go to the bookstore as usual and I picked out a new book, honestly if it wasn't for magic I don't think I'd be able to take all my books back from Hogwarts with me.

As I browsed through the store I decided to try reading a horror instead of fantasy. I got my book and quickly went up to the counter to pay before Remus saw and tried to pay it himself.

I decided to wait by the door so that I could see where Remus was in the shop, I knew he didn't like getting distracted when he was picking out a new book because he focuses his whole attention to the books in front of him.
As I was waiting I began to feel more sick, the day was passing by fast and so as the full moon was nearing I felt myself wanting to just sleep it off and hoping it all passed,I grabbed some spare chocolate out of my bag and munched on it.

As I was waiting for Remus to finish another Hogwarts student came in, from the blue and bronze scarf I realised they were a ravenclaw, however they hadn't seen me by the door and awkwardly bumped into me causing me to drop my book.

"Oh! i'm so sorry" The boy bent down and grabbed the fallen book.

"It's okay, as long as the book isn't damaged" I joked as the boy then checked.

The ravenclaw passed back the book," nope it seems to be all good, it's a great book by the way! I hope you enjoy it"

I smiled at the red head, "thanks! if I see you after I finish it i'll let you know what I thought"

The boy smiled and put out his hand for me to shake," I'm Rodger"

I shook his hand an introduced myself as well. Just as he went to talk again Remus strode up to us "All done!".

I went to introduced Rodger to Remus but Remus had grabbed my arm and was already pulling me again. As we got out the shop I turned back and saw Rodger looking at Remus confused but he gave me a quick smile and a wave. I turned back to Remus who looked slightly confused and angry at something. I brushed it off at nothing and assumed the effects of the full moon where getting to him.

"Where should we go?" I asked, Remus wrapped his arm round my shoulder and pulled me closer, the warmth was really nice and being in close proximity with each other somehow made me feel better.

"I'd say let's get a butter beer but that's all we seem to do" Remus chuckled.

"Hmm yeah we could always go to Madame puddifoots' tea shop" I suggested.

Remus pulled a face, " I don't know about you but I don't want to have to cope with really lovey dovey couples who act like they've both drunk some love potion"

I laughed at the remark, but it was true I'm pretty sure there was a charm on her shop to make people act that way. As we continued to walk down the street me and Remus ended up just talking and not going into any shops. Well ... apart from honey dukes.
When we got there I made sure to buy lots of chocolate knowing that after today I'll probably crave it much like after every full moon.

As I was walking round I noticed how Remus stayed close to me the whole time. Usually he would go off to get his own snacks. Something felt odd. I loved having him near but he didn't seem to let go of me once.

I made sure to grab some chocolate, but I also picked up some cauldron cakes for Lily and Freya as we were really craving them last night. Luckily Honeydukes was fairly quiet and so I paying for the sweets was easy. As I grabbed my bag I felt the pressure of Remus at my side again, something was definitely up, ever since we left the bookshop he has been staying extremely close to me. After we left Honeydukes I drag Remus over to the small sone bridge that connected one end of hogsmeade to the end trail up to Hogwarts.

As we watched the river I turned to Remus, "Are you okay Remus? you've been acting so strange, like keeping me close and everything"

I saw Remus close his eyes and sigh lightly, he lifted his head up and looked out to the river. "Honestly I don't know megs, for some reason when others are near you I want you nearer to me, even now with no one round I just feel the need to protect you"

This was something the book mentioned... males would become very protective of their mate. I took one of Remus hands and held it in mine.

"Remus I think I know why"

Remus turns to look at me and I realise now I'm going to have to mention the pull and what i've read.

"Do you know anything about the pull?" I ask as I avoid eye contact, I look out to the river to keep my eyes busy.

Remus chuckled lightly which puts me a bit at ease, "Yeah, actually I guess I could ask you this now seeing as you're also aware of the pull"

I look to my right to Remus, there's a light blush spread across his face. "I was thinking, we could do it tonight?"

I blush when I realise what he means, too mate, tonight.

"I guess it would be the perfect opportunity" I sigh lightly as I thought of the comment. I do want to mate with Remus, and knowing the pull means we are ready does set in stone that Remus is my mate.

I turn full towards Remus, he did the same and looked down slightly to meet my eyes, I smiled.

"tonight"

Remus smiled and kissed me lightly. "lets go!"

--------- Great Hall------

"you two look awful but are also acting weird" Freya motioned towards Remus and I and we sat eating our dinner.

I looked curiously to Freya. "What do you mean?"

"well today is a full moon so like always you guys look like death has hit you, but you aren't in glum moods like most of the time" Lily spoke up and Freya nodded along as she stuffed another piece of broccoli in her mouth.

I blushed when I realised they were talking about how we were acting due to the pull and what was going to happen tonight. "Oh well.." I began to explain, not too sure what I was actually going to say.

"we just had a good date that's all, it's lifted our moods for tonight" Remus butted in to stop me from saying something stupid.

Sirius and James gave us a look, I made eye contact with James and he winked at me...what the....I turned towards Remus and nudged him

"yeah know?!" I whispered/shouted.

Remus smiled bashfully. " They needed to know not to come"

I rolled my eyes at Sirius who decided to then wink at me. I continued to eat my dinner. I really hoped to get away from the others as soon as possible, I was feeling worse than normal.

"want to go now?" Remus asked me quietly, he was clearly feeling the same way. I nodded my head and he took my hand and we stood.

"we'll let madame Pomfrey know" James nodded towards Remus, he smiled gratefully towards him and we briskly made our way outside to the whomping willow.

Being inside the shack I felt calmer but I knew that was only because I wasn't near people to attack. Besides Remus of course.

"We don't have long till the full moon hits, I'll have to bite you right before we change" Remus explained as we sat down on the worn out sofa that was in the room.

I nodded nervously, Remus seemed to pick up on it and took my hands, "if you don't want to do it we don't have to do it now"

I shook my head quickly, "no I really want to do it but it's just going to be so odd"

"If you want to stop at any point just tell me and I'll stop straight away" Remus explained stroking my hand.

"Okay" I took a deep breath.

Remus smiled before kissing me lightly. I smiled into the kiss and brought my arms up to his neck pulling him closer Remus lay one hand on my thigh the other on my arm.

⚠️Slight smut not really but yah....⚠️

Remus squeezed my thigh making me gasp slightly, he took the chance to slip his tongue into my mouth and deepen the kiss further, he pushed me down slightly so my head was on the arm rest of the chair. My arms were still around his neck but now Remus' had moved both to the edge of my shirt.

I tugged lightly on his own shirt in a way to ask him to remove it, quickly breaking the kiss I took the chance to catch my breath and definitely not subtly check out the fact Remus had been hiding a freaking six pack.
My mouth was left hanging, all this time... He had hidden that?!

"You'll catch flies" Remus chuckled and he used his finger to shut my mouth and kissed me lightly.

His hands trailed down my stomach to the hem of my own shirt and Remus slowly lifted it before I pulled the rest of it off myself.

I suddenly felt incredibly anxious and self conscious, I tried to cover my stomach with my arms, Remus didn't need to see all the scars I have from scratching myself when I've turned in the pass.

"Don't hide yourself, you're beautiful" Remus smiled and gently moved my arm and kissed a few of my scars.I blushed brightly at the movement, was it possible to fall more for the boy?

At that, I suddenly felt a jolt of the pull, I know for certain Remus felt it as well as he kissed my lips and then cheek, "ready?"

I nodded and let out a shaky breath ,"yeah"

Remus started kissing down my neck to reach my shoulder, at this point I could feel myself getting ready to change. Remus' teeth had already change because I could feel the sharp teeth at my skin.

Remus' hand found him and squeezed it reassuringly before I felt him bite me. I sucked in my breath as I felt his teeth sink in. Is this what victims of vampires would feel like?

Remus sucked some of the blood that had appeared and I squeezed his hand as I felt more pain shoot through it, however it didn't last long because the pain suddenly sub sided.
Remus pulled away and looked at the mark before kissing it once more before we both full changed into werewolves.

⚠️ End of my awfully written scene ⚠️

This pain was just as painful as most changes, however as soon as I change I knew my wolf was a lot calmer than usual. It spotted Remus and instead of attacking, I went up to him and sniffed him before we both starting looking at each other whilst walking in circle.

Mate

Was the first thing I thought of when I stopped moving, I lunged at the other werewolf, at first I thought I was going to attack but instead it was more of a playful attack which Remus seemingly caught onto as well.
We continued to playfully nip at each other before both looking up at the full mood peaking through the small windows in the shrieking shack. We both howled at the same time, it wasn't a warning howl more of a happy one. We settled down and curled up together.

I hope every full moon was like this now.

———-
Oh god I am so sorry this chapter was probably awful because I had no idea how to make it work 😅 I hope you enjoyed it!!
Only one more chapter left 👀😭

Συνέχεια Ανάγνωσης

Θα σας αρέσει επίσης

620K 22.5K 47
Estella Bennett had a seemingly simple life at first glance, aside from her bright pink hair and troublesome best friend. She was uncomplicated, a...
493 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
479 25 19
Y/n L/n is accepted into Hogwarts where she meets the Marauders. Having already known Peter Pettigrew from her parents friends, she is welcomed by th...
6K 209 17
Nicholas Steele was quiet, a young 15 year old wizard attending Hogwarts, nothing out of the ordinary. Or at least, that's what everyone else though...