Beastly love(Remus lupin) {CO...

By voldyhasnonosey

{COMPLETED} Megan shadows is no ordinary human, she is a witch. One day she is forced out her old school in... More

NOTE TO READ
The Transfer to hogwarts
Classes
Blind dates
Hogsmead and flying
Detention
The understanding wolf
The kitchens
Full moon
Truth
Polyjuice potion
Tutoring,nightmares and dreamland
Can i say something even crazier! Yes!
The halloween dance
Veritiserum
Revenge and dates
Full moon...again!
Healing
Old friends
Pranks!
Farewell
Truth or dare
Ask away
What to do
Answers
Kidnapped
The hospital Wing
Who was it?
Christmas shopping
Christmas! Part 1
Christmas! Part 2
A Happy New Year
Starting with a bang!
Exams
End of the Year
Summer or not?
Meet up
A Pull
Snakes and Burns
Stay and Sources
Mate
Neverending story
Thank you :)

The Blacks

1.3K 37 42
By voldyhasnonosey

Megan's POV

To say I was nervous, was an understatement. The blacks house at Grimmauld place was extremely dark and dim. I shifted closer to Sirius as his parents welcomed me in.  As I walked down the corridor I could hear chatter down the end in a room.

"Of course Regulus is here" Sirius rolls his eyes.

Orion and Walburga let the pair go upstairs before they would be called for lunch.
"You two do whatever you wish and you will be called downstairs in a few hours" Walburga smiled.

I forced out a smiled and nudged Sirius up the stairs so we could get away.
Sirius grabbed my wrist and quickly dragged me upstairs. As we walked up the stairs we walked past a house elf. The elf was wearing old rags very similar to the ones at school but it seemed to be too big for the poor elf. I smiled and went to talk to him to be friendly.

"Hi-" I began but it was quickly shut down with.

"Filthy werewolf walking among us, you should be ashamed of -" the elf spoke.

"Oh shut up Kreacher no one cares what you think"Sirius quickly made Kreacher shut up and pushed passed him dragging me with him. The Elf started mumbling and mocking Sirius as he carried on walking downs the stairs.
Sirius he pushed open his door to his room before speaking up again.

"Pay Kreacher no mind, he has no idea what he's talking about, he honestly bugs me so much I'm half tempted to set him free" Sirius explained as I looked around his decorated room.

Although the furniture and walls were dark it felt like I was in a completely different house, he had quidditch posters and band posters hanging up on walls along with a wall full of pictures of all of us. As I walked over to the wall I noticed a picture from the day it snowed and we had split up into groups to have a snowball fight. I smiled as you could see us all crowded together for the picture, Remus' arm wrapped around my shoulder and Sirius abs James pulling faces. The others were smiling normally.
As I looked more closely I noticed Remus look down to me before looking back at the camera.

I sigh, I really miss Remus.

"I bet you miss Remus Huh?" Sirius broke me out of the thoughts. He stood beside me looking at the pictures.

"I can barely remember how I even got these photos but they turned up one day, as a Christmas present. I think it may have been Freya" Sirius smiled fondly.

I looked at one of the pictures of the Ice prank we had pulled early on in the year.

"It's crazy what has happened this year" I muttered as my eyes glanced over more pictures. A lot of them being in the kitchen all crowded around munching on food.

I looked more around and noticed how Sirius' duvet was a mixture of Red and Green, I sat down in the almost tie dyed covers and for comfy. Sirius joined me.

"So, we need a plan right?" Sirius guessed.

"Mhm" I said lying down, "what if we act sarcastic and over exaggerate us being in love, to like gross them out so we don't have to be near them?" I suggest. I don't think my prank book will give us any ideas.

Sirius sighed loudly, "yeah that's a plan, I know Regulus would hate that for sure, not sure about my god-forsaken parents but it's worth a shot"

Before I got too comfy I got up and went over to my suitcase.

"Am I staying in here or like a guest room?" I asked, some part of me hoped I didn't have to sleep in a creepy and dark room in my own. Luckily it here was a full moon just days ago and so I had a whole month to worry about my next turn.

"Well if we wanna keep a good act up, you can stay in here and also I have a feeling you wouldn't appreciate being in the room alone".

I smiled appreciatively. "Thanks, although I think korea her may be better company than you, I might stay with him" I joked.

"Hey!" Sirius argued and threw a pillow at me which I skilfully dodged.

———— short time skip———

As me and Sirius are listening to some music and dancing around there's a short knock at the door and kreacher appears.
"Dinner is served for the traitor and abnormal people" kreacher groaned.

"Shut up kreacher, you don't know what you are on about" Sirius grumbled and turned his music off.

Kreacher had left as quickly as he had arrived.

"Ready to put on your best acting face" I grimaced.

Sirius smiled, "let's just have fun"
We began walking down and Sirius grabbed my arm and stopped me before we got to the bottom.
"You're okay with kisses on the cheek right?"

I nodded, "sure, just don't kiss me on the lips unless it's actually necessary, they are reserved for Remus" I giggled.

Sirius chuckled, "likewise"

I gave him a confused looked.

Sirius eyes widened as he realised what he had said, "I-I mean for Freya!!! Not Remus, oh god, no" Sirius spitted out.

I laugh at his mistake, "It's fine, let's just get this over with shall we?" I squeezed his hand gently.

Sirius smiled and nodded and we made our way into the dreaded dining room.

As we entered there were only three people people present. Regulus,Orion and Walburga.

I faked a smile and took a seat opposite Regulus as Sirius sat next to me. Orion was at the head of the table next to Sirius and Walburga was at the head next to Regulus and I.

No one said anything for a minute and it was extremely awkward.

Sirius coughed awkwardly

"So umm Megan was it?" Walburga started.

I nodded towards the women, "yes that's right"

"Which house are you in then?" Walburga.

I took a deep breath and looked toward my plate of food before responding.

"Oh I'm in Gryffindor like Sirius" I smiled. Sirius squeezed my hand reassuringly to help calm me down. I really hope they didn't hate me because of being in Gryffindor.

Orion took a deep breath and twisted his head to try and hide his annoyance. ,"oh...um.. well that's, good I suppose" Walburga forced out.

Everyone began eating so I took the moment to also stuff my face with food so that I didn't have to speak.

Regulus started to boast about what he had been up to and Sirius' parents were smiling in delight at his achievements.

Sirius leant over to me and whispered in my ear, "we should start the plan" Sirius then drapes his arm over my shoulder.

I begin to giggle and over act as if Sirius had just told a really funny joke. Sirius stayed leaned over me and also chuckled along with me.
His family were drawn out of their own conversation and looked over to us. Sirius saw them watch us out of the corner of his eye and he kissed my cheek.
I blushed at the movement, it was incredibly awkward as I only saw Sirius as a friend but doing this in front of his family made me feel extremely embarrassed.

Walburga smiled slightly at us as we began eating again. Sirius removed his arm and picked up his knife. We didn't speak again but luckily the mood wasn't as awkward.

The Blacks tried to start up conversations for the rest of the meal but it didn't really get very far due to the fact that I for one didn't want to converse and their questions were definitely the most uncomfortable questions ever.

Luckily the meal was finished quickly and Sirius dragged me out the room as fast as possible.

As we got back into his bedroom I let out a deep breathe, "if our meals are going to be that awkward everytime" I grimaced at the fault.

"Luckily we should be able to eat separately to them for the rest of it as they are usually too busy to even care" Sirius explained, " now let's get ready to meet up with the others and explain what's going to happen"

————-
Hey potterheads! The chapter isn't checked over for mistakes so sorry about that but I wanted to update as soon as I could! I hope everyone had a good new year!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

It's You By Rae

Fanfiction

493 41 26
*This story is temporarily discontinued* I plan to rewrite this story. I rushed a lot of chapters and believe you guys deserve a better story. Daphn...
4.1K 123 13
Elena has been struggling to find her way in the world. As she enters Hogwarts in her fifth year she stumbles upon the infamous Marauders. Along the...
18.5K 632 53
James Potter's younger sister joins him at Hogwarts becoming a part of the Marauder mayhem. War is on the horizon, but there are more pressing matter...
865K 20.6K 87
Y/n L/n is starting her first year at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry. She meets many new friends, but there are 4 people she would call h...