In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

By aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 14 - Possesive

1.5K 34 30
By aweshesugly

Warnings: oral both male and female receiving, fingering, light degradation

You make it to the club and find a parking spot, noticing Emily and Garcias cars as Spencer helps you step out of yours.

He holds you by your waist as you get to the entrance and show your ID. You entered and one of his hands make their way into your lower back, making you smack it away while smiling at him.

Spotting the team at a corner booth, you made your way over.

You started to hear them scream out you and Spencers names as you walked over, giving them a spin to look at your outfit like always.

We were all here. Hotch, Rossi, JJ, Emily,Morgan, and Garcia already having their respective spots in the booth. You and Spencer made your way to sit down and you got to sit next to Emily.

"Thank you so much for noticing I was having an off day Emily, I really appreciate what you did" as you reached out to hug her. "And thank you guys for coming."

Everyone smiled and Emily responded. "Dont even sweat it , I know you would do the same for me" she said handing you a shot. "Now drink!"
—————————————-

Several shots later, you guys started to play a game of truth or drink. Which obviously Hotch and Rossi werent a part of ,but watched nonetheless.

"Okay now its JJs turn" Morgan said drunk out of his mind at this point. "Truth or Drink?"

"Hmm, Truth" said JJ, regretting it instantly.

"Have you ever been with a woman" asked Morgan with a huge smile on his face.

JJs eyes widened and quickly blurted out, "Drink!"

"Nah nah, Miss JJ you have to answer the question"

She looked around the table and directly at Hotch.

She put her head down and finally gave in, "Okay fine, I once made out with a girl in college."

You laughed and in an attempt to make JJ feel better, you accidentally blurted out, "Aww theres nothing to be embarrassed about hun, ive done it too"

The whole team looked at you in shock at the confession, making you feel like you just blurted out a huge secret. You didnt care that they knew you had been with a woman, you were pretty comfortable with your sexuality. It was actually who the woman was that worried you ,so you just didnt talk about it to avoid them asking about her.

"Hold on!" Garcia said almost yelling. "Miss Y/N, do tell" she said while holding onto Morgans arm.

"C'mon Y/N, you have to tell us that story" Emily continued as she pushed you a bit.

You looked at Hotch and Rossi, watching them with eyes that screamed "help me".

Spencer looked at you and said, "Yeah Y/N, tell us about it"

You took in a deep breath and began to tell the story.

"Okay so, I was 17 and she was 19. We met at school , but obviously she graduated before me. We kept in touch and I felt like she was one of the only people who truly understood me. So one thing let to another and we began to date."

Everyone was so invested in the story, but you noticed Spencer was listening extra closely. You understood why, you had never told him this before and just a couple of hours ago he talked about how he knew everything about you and still loved you.

You began to get nervous, but continued anyway.

"We were together on and off for about a year before she got into some messed up things that i didnt like so i broke it off."

"Wow" said Morgan impressed. "You are full of mysteries little momma. Okay whos next!" he continued and went back to playing.

"You have absolutely no idea" you thought yourself as you raised your eyebrows at him and laughed.

An hour passed by of just sitting at the booth and spending some quality time together as a team.

Hotch and JJ had already left about 10 minutes ago because of "parental duties". This meant you could finally drink like a monster without fearing that your boss might see you.

As you drank another shot of Tequila you heard a familiar song boom through the speakers.

"HOLY SHIT IS THAT MR SAXOBEAT" you screamed at the top of your lungs at the realization. Everyone laughed as you pushed Spencer out of the booth and made your way to the dance floor. The team got up from the booth and followed suit, starting to dance along side of you.

You started to move your hips to the music, feeling confident because of the 5 shots you had endured a couple of minutes ago. Tracing your hands all over your body as the music played made you feel so sexy and alive. You looked over at the booth and caught Spencer staring directly at you. So you being you, you decided to give him a little show.

Emily walked up behind you as you started to dance more provocatively. You started to dance with her, unapologetically putting her hands on your waist. You both laughed as you kept on going. You looked over at Spencer who was visibly distraught, his knuckles paper white while making a fist.

You walked away from Emily and headed over to the booth, never breaking eye contact with Spencie.

"Did you loose something, honey" you say while sitting next to him and placing your hand on his thigh.

He doenst look you in the face as he responds, "What, I cant look at my girlfriend while shes grinding on one of my coworkers."

He sounded a little mad, which meant it was time to make your move.

You get close to his ear, making sure that no one from the team is close enough to see what you're doing.

"Oh Spencie, are you jealous?", you move your hand so it rests higher on his thigh. His breath hitched as you bit his ear lobe and waited for his response.

"You can try all you want Y/N, im not falling for it" he says in a dominant tone, making you want to take it further at his challenge.

"Fall for what? Cant I just want to be with my boyfriend?" you said as you take Spencers hand and pull him out of the booth.

"Y/N, you know i cant dance" he says with a smile. Immediately dropping his serious persona.

"Dont worry about it Spencie, just follow my lead" you say approching the dance floor. You begin to sway your hips slowly, making him feel every movement you make by guiding his hands up and down your body. You look around making sure no one that you know is in sight. You turn around and press your body against his chest as the club immediately goes dark, white strobbing lights start to flash all around the club. Just like the day you first met.

You begin to sway your hips against him, feeling how he started to roam your body with his hands on his own. He began to whisper sweet nothings into your ear and turned you around to face him. His hand made its way to your ass and he gave it a squeeze, making you smile as he looked at your lips.

You leaned in and he stopped you by pulling your hair a bit, only making you want it even more.

"Bathroom on the top floor in 5 minutes, not a minute less not a minute more, got it Angel?" he said looking into your eyes awaiting your answer.

"Yes, Doctor Reid" you said breathlessly.

————————————————

You made your way into the bathroom, looking under the door to see if anyone was there.

"Spencer" you whispered as you made your way into the last stall, recognizing Spencers shoes as you approched it.

The door quickly swayed open, Spencer pulling you by the arm and closing the door to the stall.

He pushed you onto it and began to lay sloppy kisses all over your neck, making you breathe heavily as he began to lift up your dress.

"I thought you werent going to fall for it Doctor" you said as you reached for his belt and unbuckled it, unzipping his slacks and lowering yourself to your knees.

Spencers eyes widened at the sight of you looking up at him with doe like eyes.

"How could I refuse such a wonderful sight Y/N" he said as his finger traced your bottom lip.

"Okay, King George why dont you do a british accent next" you said laughing at his romantic words. You kinda liked them but he didnt have to know them.

"Shut up" he said with a laugh and wrapping his hand through your hair.

You released his erection from his navy blue boxers and kissed the tip of it, making Spencer groan as you teased him. You licked a stripe from the bottom to the top and began to suck his tip, slowly taking in more into your mouth while beginning to pump the rest of it with your hand.

"Fuck, Y/N" he said holding your hair a bit tighter and holding himself up by the stall door. He began to push your head to get deeper into your throat, making you gag a bit.

You began taking more of him in until you felt him deep in the back of your throat moaning as he began to whisper curses to himself. You bobbed your head up and down slowly then picked up the pace as you adjusted to his 7 inch dick. You removed him from your mouth and began to pump his dick with your hand.

"Are you gonna cum baby?" You said in a mocking tone, not saying anything he hasnt before.

"Yes! Yes Maam" he said with his head rolled back, making you blush at your effects on him.

"Now you werent going to come without permission right, Spencie?" You said fluttering your eyelashes at him.

"No, Maam" he said with his eyes closed, not to your liking.

"Look at me, Spencie. I want you to see when you cum into my mouth."

He looks down on you, his mouth hangin in pleasure. You take him into your mouth once again, this time ruthlessly pumping his dick in and out of it. You gag at the feeling ,but you can take it if it means you have control. You bob your head a few more times until you feel his load in the back at your throat, removing him from your mouth to stand up.

You do so and immediately connect your mouth to his, making him taste himself on you.

"Y/N, Please" he said with no context.

"Please what?"

"Please let me return the favor" he said as he started to lift your dress once again and got on his knees, your eyes growing wide at the sight.

"Spencer you dont have t-" you paused at the feeling of him breathing in your clit, savoring the way he traced your panties and made your panties drop to your ankles. He removed them completely and put them in his pocket as he began to lift one of your legs over his shoulder, then the other.

He was basically caring you with his shoulders.

He started by licking a strip down your wet slit, eliciting a high pitch moan from you that couldve surely been heard if there wasnt any music blasting outside. He began to suck at your clit and circle it with his tounge, making you throw praises at him in gratitude at the feeling he was giving you.

"Ohh fuck Doctor, your tongue feels so fucking good" you say as you snake one of your hands to his hair, using the other one to hold yourself up with the door.

He begins to make his way down to your tight slit, inserting his tongue slowly as your walls tighten around it. He begins to fuck you faster with his tounge, making the stall door shake with the pace.

"Yes Ohhh yes yes yes" you whisper into thin air as he fucks you mercilessly. He began to wrap his arms around your legs to better hold you up, a perfect position for him to have acces to your clit. He began to circle it with his thumb, making you roll your head back and hitting it. You didnt feel it though, you were too focused on the pretty brown hair tickling your thighs as your boyfriend tongue fucked you in a club bathroom.

He pulled his tongue out of you, making you scream at his sudden removal. He began to lower you into the ground and brought his fingers up to your tight slit, inserting them immediately as he began to speak.

"You were being such a bad girl tonight" he said pumping his fingers into you faster than he ever had before.

"I have to say, seeing you act like a little slut in front of everyone" he said looking directly into your eyes and giving you a smirk.

"and not being able to do anything about it. It made me angry" he said now raking his hand up your body to cup one of your breast and pulling at your hardened nipple, making you throw a high pitched moan.

"But now that I see you here infront of me with my cum all over your lips, I see that you know you're all mine. Arent you, Angel?"

You moan as he circles your clit with his thumb omce again, "Ah fuck, Yes Spencer"

"Yes, What?"

"Yes I'm yours, fuck yes right there" you moan out, feeling dizzy as you start to reach your climax.

"Ive been wanting to do this ever since The first time I saw you in that pretty little navy skirt you wore baby. All i wanted to do was fuck you until you only called out my name"

There it was. You felt your orgasm hit you like a train at his words that brought you to pure ecstasy. You came on his finger which he removed from you and brought up to his mouth. Sucking every singke trace of you on them.

"Spence" you said having trouble breathing. "I love you"

"I love you too, Angel" he said with a smile, helping you up as your legs wobbled.

You two composed yourselves and made your way out of the bathroom, making your separate ways to not cause any suspicion.

You made your way to the dance floor once again, continuing to dance freely as the night continued.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.5K 38 12
Spencer Reid is kidnapped by an unsub that knows practically everything about him. The rest of the bau team have no leads and struggle to find a sing...
196K 4.8K 45
THIS IS ALSO POSTED ON AO3 Y/N started at the BAU almost 2 years ago and her and Emily's bickering started on her first day. The pair constantly thro...
36.6K 811 25
Y/n recently transferred to the BAU. She quickly became closer to a fellow agent than she ever thought possible. Will her past ruin her future, or wi...
52K 1.2K 26
*Trigger warning: abuse mentioned throughout the story* Emily and JJ always had a thing while working in the BAU. Even though Emily has a boyfriend w...