The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 6

55.8K 1.4K 379
By amberpoconuts

So the next few days were spent mostly out of the scooby drama. I got updates from Care and Occasionally Damon if I saw him but I knew what was happening anyways. It's nice knowing everything it's easier to get the things I want...Wow I sound like a Disney villain...Fuck yeah!!

I had been busy making millions of dollars. Most of the time I just drop off the rings with Slater then poof money but today I was going to meet Rose and I couldn't pass up that opportunity.

I walked into Slater's café and saw her sitting against the bar.

I always liked her and would rather her live. As long as she doesn't piss me off too much...

I sat down across from her with a casual smile. 

"Hello Rose, I hear you don't have all my money?" I asked calmly as I clasped my hands together and sat them on the table.

She looks sheepish as she glanced at Slater nervously "I'm sorry we aren't like normal vampires, we don't have those kinds of funds" she said with obvious desperation in her eyes.

My smile dropped off my face "and what am I supposed to do about that? You do have compulsion don't you?" I ask, raising an eyebrow.

She seemed to get a bit huffy. "I could just take it" she said with her eyes narrowing dangerously. Oh honey, you seriously overestimate yourself.

I saw Slater start to panic from the corner of my eye but I paid it no mind.

I stare her down with no remorse. 

I boil her blood for a few moments before sending her just a taste of my power.

She whimpers a bit but was trying not to make a scene making me smile like the cat who caught the cannery "now Rosemarie, don't make me call a certain Original in a suit. Or maybe I'll just call Klaus and see how he would feel about your whereabouts" I asked with a very dark look in my eyes that screamed death.

She panics instantly and looks for an exit making me laugh lightly but you could hear the edge to it that never meant good things for the people who crossed me "see honey, it's the day meaning there is no running for you" I say with a smirk growing on my face as I increase the boiling again.

I lesson it after a second "lucky for you I am in a good mood today, otherwise, you would be dead. I will make you this one deal. When I say jump, you jump and when I say listen, you listen. In exchange, I will give you two daylight rings. Now I am not expecting you to be there every second, you will for the most part not hear from me but if I tell you to do something you do it" I say with finality.

She nodded her head frantically as she looked at me with fear in her eyes.

I gave her a warning glare before handing her two of my crappiest daylight rings, also ones I could remotely turn off. Gotta love magic.

"This is my number. If it pops up, answer it. I will get a hold of you if I need you" I say simply before leaving.

~~~~~~

It wasn't until Elena's dinner party that I got dragged into the drama.

I was walking out of my door to go and pick something up at the Grill when none other than Damon Salvatore was standing in front of me. 

I gave him a deadpan look "what do you want?" I asked as I eye him suspiciously.

He smirked at me "I want to mess with my brother, little witch and I thought you might be up for being my plus one?" he asked casually.

"Eh, why not" I say, shrugging my shoulders. Nothing better to do than fuck with some people. 

That's how I ended up right back into the stupid teen drama.

Elena let him in bla bla bla Stefan talked up the Salem witches trying to make Bonnie like him while I rolled my eyes bla bla bla.

It did get interesting when Stefan tried to compel me.

I had just gone to the bathroom and was walking back towards the kitchen when he popped up in front of me "how do you know my brother" he said as he tried to compel me but it didn't work.

I just laughed in his face hysterically and then gave him an aneurysm making him fall to the floor clutching his head in pain "don't fuck with witches you idiot" I said before leaving him to recover in the hallway while I joined everyone and ate my dinner.

When Stefan joined us again I could tell he was suspicious of me which made me roll my eyes and continue to eat.

Damon was obviously loving it.

I just minded my business until I could leave.

~~~~~~

Unsurprisingly he followed me home.

Before I walked in the door I turned around and threw one of my throwing knives dipped in vervain straight into his throat "stay the hell out of my business Salvatore,  or you just might end up dead. I will offer you the same deal I offered your moronic brother. You stay out of my business and I will stay out of yours. You want magic, you come with cash, it's that simple" I say before walking into my house.

Before I closed the door I held my hand out, summoning the blade back to me pulling it directly from his throat. After that, I just closed the door and went to fucking bed.

~~~~~~

The youngest Salvatore was in shock.

This witch not only had powers he hadn't seen the like of in his almost 200 years of life but she also had the physical skill to hit him in the throat in an instant.

He thought she was on his brother's side but once he heard her offer he understood she was more of a free agent.

He didn't like it but she hasn't been getting into his business or Damon's so he guessed she meant what she said.

He brooded over it as he walked home.

Once he reached the boarding house he saw Damon casually sipping a glass of bouban while leaning against the fireplace "you have a run in with the feisty witch?" he asked with an amused smirk.

Stefan simply nodded "yes actually, she offered me a deal. After throwing a knife coated in vervain straight through my throat" he says while grabbing a glass of bourbon and drinking it in one gulp.

It hurt Stefan's throat a bit in the freshly healed area where the knife once was but otherwise, he needed the stiff drink.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Sooo what do you think of her badassery? I think its pretty good. U know a balance between being kind but also a bad ass bitch. I would love to get your guy's opinions. Happy reading

Disclaimer: i own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

327K 7K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...
78.7K 1.8K 21
𝑭𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒅 𝑴𝒂𝒕𝒆𝒔 π’•π’˜π’ 𝒐𝒓 π’Žπ’π’“π’† 𝒑𝒆𝒐𝒑𝒍𝒆 π’˜π’‰π’ 𝒂𝒓𝒆 π’…π’†π’”π’•π’Šπ’π’†π’… 𝒕𝒐 𝒃𝒆 π’•π’π’ˆπ’†π’•π’‰π’†π’“. (𝑻𝒉𝒆 π‘½π’π’π’•π’–π’“π’Š 𝒙 𝑨𝒍𝒆𝒙...
688K 33.9K 24
↳ ❝ [ ILLUSION ] ❞ ━ yandere hazbin hotel x fem! reader ━ yandere helluva boss x fem! reader β”• 𝐈𝐧 𝐰𝐑𝐒𝐜𝐑, a powerful d...
83.5K 1.5K 38
Tabitha Petty, one of the quietest girls anyone would ever meet. She kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone unless she was directly spoken to. Wit...