The Mikaelson's Mate

By amberpoconuts

Allison was a normal girl before she got cancer and died. she was given the opportunity to be reincarnated in... More

Introducing Allison
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
why I won't be posting the next few weeks
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Are you guys missing some of your favorite books?
Welp, mide as well do this before my accounts deleted...
Book 2 it up!

Chapter 4

62.7K 1.4K 525
By amberpoconuts

I woke up with a groan as the sun hit my eyes from the window. 

I rolled over in bed and cuddled back into the blankets with a tired sigh. Today was the day. Episode 1 the start of the school year. Well, I guess we have to get up and start the shit show...Yay highschool...

I took a deep breath before getting up and ready for the day. 

I took a shower and did my hair and makeup before picking a casual outfit so I could be comfortable on the first day of endless drama.

I grabbed a large cup of coffee before heading out the door while eating a granola bar with my other hand. 

Once I got in my car I quickly drove to school while screaming and flipping off any slow-ass people in my way. 

When I pulled into a parking space and got out of my car I got some stares from horny teenage boys but they weren't my type. 

I knew I had mates and I wasn't interested in anyone but them. 

I just walked straight to my lockers and dropped off all the books for the year and waited for my annoying blonde bombshell to come and get me.

Speak of the devil and she shall appear. I thought as I felt Care suddenly tackle me into a hug.

"Wow care, we saw each other yesterday" I say with a groan but I still had a smile on my face. 

"It's never too soon for me darling, I love you with all my heart" she said with a fake posh accent that had us both giggling. 

I smiled at Bonnie and Elena as they walked up behind her. Bonnie sent me back a genuine smile and Elena gave me a forced one that had me rolling my eyes on the inside. Yea, fuck you too. Can't wait till Klaus comes and kills your ass.

I watched as Elena stormed after Jeremy into the men's room and just scoffed and rolled my eyes. 

Care turned to me with confusion written all over her face "what has your knickers in a twist?" she asked with a raised eyebrow. 

I laugh a bit at her tone before glaring towards the bathroom "that girl can be so damn controlling, maybe he wouldn't lash out if you actually supported him instead of interrogating him" I said in a grumble as I crossed my arms and grumbled curses against the doppelbitch under my breath.

Care nodded to my logic "I can't say you're wrong, Elena always has been controlling but she isn't that bad" Care said trying to defend Elena. 

Trying to get me to be nicer to Elena has been something she has failed at for years, one of her few failures. Caroline is many things, a quitter is not one. 

I gave her a deadpan look "yes she is, trust me it's in her very being, fucking doppelgangers" I mumble the last part to myself before I noticed someone's eyes on me and turned to see Stefan bunny eater Salvatore.

I cringed inside but outside I kept a cool expression like I didn't just admit that I know what she was. Don't be suspicious. Dont's be suspicious...

I simply walked away pretending I didn't still feel his eyes on the back of my head the entire time. 

I walked straight to history with the biggest dick in the universe. I can't wait till Damon kills this asshole. 

I sat in the back and luckily Stefan was too distracted by the face of his ex to pay too much attention to me. 

~~~~~~

I just stayed tucked away until the day ended and went to the grill with Care to meet Tyler. 

Since he was so close to us he wasn't as good of a friend with Matt as he was in the show and he definitely doesn't date Vickie since he has an actual support system. She tried for a few weeks but no girl liked rejection and she would now just ignore him and try and play hard to get which was kind of laughable. Yea no honey, not gonna happen...

I didn't exactly like Vicki Donavan, I had tried to help her years ago and she had been a total bitch until I gave up. 

I understand she had it shitty but she refused my help for literal years. She's too stubborn to even try and get help, She would rather turn into her mother instead...

We met up with Tyler first when suddenly Bonnie showed up and then Stefan and Elena. 

Elena walked up and said that she invited Stefan and we all shrugged while I scowled slightly. 

Care did her third-degree like she did in the show, I just stayed silent knowing if I said anything it would only make him more suspicious of me since I will most definitely say something sarcastic.

Instead, I nursed the rum and coke I had bribed from Matt.

I quite litterly gave the guy 500$ to keep them coming. Just cuz I don't help Vicki doesn't mean I don't throw Sherrif duchebag a bone every once in a while....in exchange for alcohol of course.

The night was rather uneventful and I spent the rest of the night scheming in my head while the others all hung out like teenagers do. Oh, the simple days how I miss thee....wait I am a teenager now....but also not really.

~~~~~~

The next day was boring up until tanner tried to be a Giant Douche. I may not like Elena but that shit was just rude. 

I knew it was coming when he made the sarcastic comments to Bonnie and then Matt. 

I was trying to keep my cool but as that prick said "I was willing to give you last year for obvious reasons Elena, but the personal excuses ended with the summer break" before Stefan could even start his date shit I spoke up.

I stood up from my desk and glared Tanner down "The loss of her parents is not an excuse, it is a travesty that she lives through every day. No one knows that stupid ass date or whatever stupid battle it is, not Bonnie or Matt but you decide to bring up her parents and billitill a student in front of the entire class like you are up on some high horse as a high school failure of a history teacher?" I ask with raised eyebrows and a look daring him to say anything.

He starts to get angry making his chest puff up and his face start turning red "miss Taylor this attitude is inexcusib-" I cut him off as I took a step towards him.

My glare turned fiercer "no the grown-ups are talking. Obviously, you are not one if you still feel the need to act like a macho man and prove your dick is bigger than everyone because you failed at life. Newsflash asshole, no one cares and if you ever and I mean ever act like this again I will go to the head of the school board and get your ass fired" I said evenly watching him go from anger to slight fear to fake bravado all in a few seconds. 

He stood there and sputtered for a few moments before grounding out "Principle" as if it was the only thing his pea brain could come up with.

I just grabbed my stuff with an unimpressed shrug and left the school. 

Not bothering to go to the principal's office given the fact I could graduate today with my credits but I'm here to experience the scooby gang, though when things picked up I was fully intending to graduate and not deal with petty school bullshit ever again.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

What did you guys think of my first real chapter? God nothing could describe how satisfying that was to write. U ever just want to kill a fictional character. Yea that's Tanner for me and I definitely will not be saving his ass. Happy reading

Disclaimer: I own nothing but my own original character and plot.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

326K 6.9K 32
She was destined to them. It was Fate's desire for them to be together, for them to be mated to one another. She was theirs and they were hers. A Tw...
858K 39.9K 61
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
83.1K 1.5K 38
Tabitha Petty, one of the quietest girls anyone would ever meet. She kept to herself and didn't talk to anyone unless she was directly spoken to. Wit...
47.4K 929 12
Rosa wanted a life like the characters in her favourite books and when she meets Caius when she went with her sister to Italy she falls in love. Will...