In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

aweshesugly tarafından

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... Daha Fazla

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 12 - Make You Mine
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 13 - First Date

1.4K 37 28
aweshesugly tarafından

Shes a a little boring, im sorry about that but i promise the next chapter will be more juicy and will look for a good song to replace this wonderful picture with ahahah 😉
Xoxo,M
Warnings: lovey dovey shit pt 2

You felt tears streaming down your face at Spencers question. You were honestly shocked and thought the day would never come were someone would tell you those three words.

Looking into his glassy eyes, you answered.

"Are you sure? Im kind of mean" you said while swiping a tear away and laughing, trying to process what he was asking of you. You hadn't been in a real loving relationship before. You've only ever had one serious relationship in your life , and it wasn't exactly romantic.

"Y/N I fell in love with you the moment I saw you and as I got to know every inch of your being I just fell for you even more. So to answer your question, yes im sure" he said with a laugh and cupping your face with his hands.

You leaned into them and smiled at the comfort he brought you. You felt so lucky to be in this moment with him and you never wanted it to end.

"And to answer your question" you said while a
still looking into his hazel eyes and playing with his unruly curly hair. "Nothing would make me happier than to be yours, Doctor"

You leaned into him and gave him a soft yet passionate kiss. You pulled away and watched him as a smile quickly formed on his face, showing you his pearly white teeth.

"Im so glad you said yes I would've been so embarrassed" he said with a chuckle and moving his arm to wrap it around you, starting to look up at the sky full of stars. You did the same and adjusted yourself to watch the beauty above you.

"When have I ever said no to you, pretty boy" you said planting a kiss on his cheek, he blushed and smiled at the sky. You've never felt as happy as you had in this moment, you felt like everything was going in slow motion as the first part of your date went by.

After 2 hours of drinking wine, eating ,and sort of making out under the projection of Jupiter on the roof, you both finally headed out of the museum and waved goodbye to Miss Meg.

You got to the car and buckled in, jumping in excitement as Spencer started the car and began to drive to the next destination.

"Im so happy right now" said Spencer as he put his hand on your lap, making you shiver. You loved that mans hands, they were just so... sexy. Specially when he wore rings, just like he was right now. You stared at it for a little too long before holding it.

"Are you excited for whats next?" asked Spencer turning to you as he stopped at a red light.

"I am beyond excited, like your telling me it gets better than what just happened"

"Only the best for you, Angel"

The traffic light goes green again and he makes a right towards a street you definitely had seen before. You quickly realize you are heading towards the mall.

"Why are we going to the mall, Spencer" you asked confused. You don't remember anything special happening between the two of you there ,so why was he taking you.

"Nothing goes past you huh?" he says as he makes his way into the parking lot, finding the closest spot possible so your feet wouldn't hurt from the heels.

"Remember when you told me that you wanted to watch the new Little Woman adaptation?"

"Yes, I remember"

"Okay well" he takes off his seatbelt and moves his body towards you. "I talked to the manager this morning and he agreed to let me rent out one of the screening rooms to watch it all by ourselves"

"NO WAY!" you screamed as you turned your body to face him. "YOU DIDNT, YOURE FUCKING LYING"

"Oh, but i did" he says walking out of the car and making his way to your side. He opens your door and gives you his hand so you can step out whithout hurting yourself.

You both made your way into the theater, the smell of popcorn butter hitting you as soon as you stepped in. Spencer walked you over to the ticket stand and gave a teenage boy your tickets that he had printed out a couple of hours before. The boy lets you in and you both make your way to screening room number 5. You walk in and choose to sit in the middle, not worrying about being quiet since you were alone.

The movie started and everything was going smoothly, but as Laurie confessed his feelings for Amy you realized you never said "I love you" back to Spencer.

You turned to him and whispered his name into his ear as his eyes were glued to the screen.

"Whats up" he answered without turning to look at you, invested in the way the story was developing.

"I am so in love with you babe" you whisper into his ear once more. He turns to you with his eyes wide and starts to get teary eyed.

"I truly thought you weren't going to say it back today" he said sounding relieved.

"I was going to but i forgot, im so sorry" you said as you hugged him and kissed him on the cheek.

"Thank god" he whispers as he brings your lips close to his and gives you a soft kiss, he looked into your eyes as he pulled away.

You both went back to watching the movie, crying as everyone gets their happily ever after. As the credits rolled, you both started to grab your things and headed out.

"Did you like it, Angel" asked Spencer reaching for your hand and pulled you closer to him.

"I absolutely loved it!" you replied. "It was so good, 10/10 would recommend to Garcia. What about you, cutie?"

"I loved it too, i liked how they filmed- Wait!" he stopped and looked at you directly, making you laugh at how excited he sounded.

"Whos your favorite character?" he asked pointing his finger at your face.

"Laurie"

"Well mine is Jo because-"

"Timothee Chalamet" you thought to yourself with a smile as he went on to say why Jo was his favorite character.

You both made your way into the car and got inside of it. Spencer put the keys in the ignition and turned on the car, lowering the volume of the radio as he turned to you.

"Okay angel now we need to tak about something" he said in an almost serious tone.

"Okay, what is it?"

"I know I said I wanted to let everyone know what we are, but i want to know where you stand on that?" he asked as he reached for your hand. "I dont want to pressure you into something your not ready for"

You smiled at him and put your other hand on top of his for reassurance. "Spence , I want everyone to know about us it would be totally fine with me" you say giving him a chaste kiss on the lips.

"But..." you continue in a high pitch tone. "Dont you think it would be fun to you know...... sneak around for a little bit before we tell everyone?"

Spencer raised his eyebrow and stared at you with a confused expression. "You want to sneak around?"

"I mean we could tell out parents and stuff like that ,but the team. I want to have a little fun with that one." You said with a smile, intriguing him as you continued.

"What do you think babe, it'll just be for a little bit. Plus, it gives us time to be a couple without everyone wanting to know our business" you say almost trying to also convince yourself of doing it. Its not that you minded the team knowing, but you knew that once the team found out Rossi would find out, which would make Hotch find out, which would make Strauss find out and surely try and fire you.

You werent ready for Spencer to know why that would happen though, you were sure he would say something like "Hotch wouldnt mind" type deal ,so you were trying to buy some time before the inevitable would happen and you had to tell the truth.

"Hmm, okay sounds hot babe" Spencer said as he got closer to you and dropped sloppy kisses along your neck. You groaned as he made his way down to your chest. You pulled his hair and brought his mouth up to yours, kissing him and allowing him access into your mouth. He slipped his tounge into your mouth and deepened the kiss. Remembering that you had to be at the club in 30 minutes you cut of the kiss and bit his lower lip. He groaned and tried to lift your shirt.

"Uh uh, Spencer" you said pulling his hands away from you and looked at yourself in the rare view mirror of the car, fixing your hair up from the little makeout session that just happened. "Remember we have places to be at, and I have to change"

You got to the backseat and pulled out your clothe from your go bag. You slipped off your shirt and pants and looked up at the mirror , noticing Spencer looking at you.

"No peeking Doctor" you say in a seductive tone.

"Sorry, I just noticed that your lingerie is my favorite color"

"Oh is it?" you say dramatically as you play with thee straps of your bra, pretending to have the intention of removing it.

"Y/N, dont start something you're not going to finish" Spencer says breathlessly.

"Oh Spencie, I wouldn't dream of it" you say mockingly, absolutely loving the way you could easily get him all hot and bothered.

Okumaya devam et

Bunları da Beğeneceksin

4.6K 138 14
* 1st Person POV * Arizona has been working at the BAU for some time now, two years. She had always kept the job strictly impersonal & professional...
3.5K 38 12
Spencer Reid is kidnapped by an unsub that knows practically everything about him. The rest of the bau team have no leads and struggle to find a sing...
840K 31.4K 134
𝗔𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗱𝗮𝘆 𝗯𝗿𝗶𝗻𝗴𝘀 𝗮𝗻𝗼𝘁𝗵𝗲𝗿 𝗰𝗮𝘀𝗲 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗵𝗲 𝗕𝗔𝗨. 𝗧𝗵𝗲 𝘁𝗲𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝗮𝘃𝗲𝗹𝘀 𝘁𝗼 𝗦𝗲𝗮𝘁𝘁𝗹𝗲 𝘁𝗼 𝗮𝘀𝘀𝗶𝘀𝘁...
19.1K 354 14
⤷ « The best thing to hold onto in life is each other. » Emily and JJ have been working together at the BAU for years. But what if, one day, Emily c...