BABY 4 BABY || LIL BABY {Disc...

By TierreMaraj

Jayda & I fell in love with our waitress. She looked perfect as she approached our table, Jayda didn't even s... More

Prologue
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby
Baby 4 Baby

Baby 4 Baby

16.6K 569 249
By TierreMaraj

𝐀𝐬𝐢𝐚 𝐀𝐲𝐚𝐧𝐧𝐚 𝐖𝐡𝐢𝐭𝐞
𝐀𝐭𝐥𝐚𝐧𝐭𝐚 , 𝐆𝐀
𝐏𝐎𝐕:

I went home speechless as hell that night , Lil Baby and Jayda had tipped me 10k for my company and my number. I was like fuck it, ten thousand? You would've gave that number up too. It had been two weeks since then, Jayda put us in an iMessage group chat and we've all been friends since. Well I've been friend with them since, I don't think they even regular texted anymore. They said everything in the group chat, Baby had decided that if any of us wanted to text each other it had be in the group chat. Some of the shit they said to each other had me speechless, sometimes I thought that they forgot I was there until one of them mentioned me.

I also found out that Jayda and I have the same middle name, she definitely liked that though. I didn't think too much into it. As of now I yelled and singed along to All love by Lil Durk while finding my outfit, I had nowhere in particular to be today because I was off so I hung out with my sister Sonora until 4.

With the money Baby gave me I paid half of my bills off for a few months and put the rest into my savings, I planned on investing my few months of pay checks toward my business. I'm a real hustler, after I got ready my song paused and I heard my phone ringing. I rolled my eyes before grabbing my phone, I seen it was Jayda so I answered "Hello?" I asked looking at my hair in the mirror, I put on some deodorant. I then put on some perfume that wasn't too strong since I had just got out of the shower.

Well I didn't even like strong perfume anyway, don't ask why just didn't. "Hey, Baby and I was wondering if you wanted to spend the rest of the day with us today?" I raised my eyebrow, I didn't have anything to do today so why not. "Well if you're not busy." She added quickly, she sounded nervous. "Uh sure, why not." I responded "okay, um send me your address. We'll send our driver to get you." She said before hanging up, damn I couldn't even respond rude ass. I sent her the address in the group chat before unpausing my song.

I quickly ate before calling my best friend since I missed her aggravating ass. She answered on the third ring making me smile as the lines connected "Hiii! I miss you whore!" She said smiling at me "I miss you too bitch, wait why you listening to Extravagant?" I asked raising my eyebrow "um, I like the song. Anyway what's up?" She asked making me laugh "no you just nasty, hay Daniel!" I said already knowing her sneaky link Daniel.

"Bitch, ima hang up on you! That's my nigga not..." she said tilting her head "Oop," I said covering my mouth before laughing "Can't stand your ass, what's up though? Yo baes texted you?" She asked smirking, I rolled my eyes "I'm just friends with them, and yes. They want me to spend the rest of day with them." I said making her squeal "what did you say?" She asked propping her phone up and started doing the corvette corvette dance. I shook my head taking a FaceTime photo. "I said okay." I said before hearing someone knock on my door.

"I'll call you back hoe." I said and she nodded flicking her tongue at me "Let Jayda eat the pussy." I hung up on her and shook my head, I grabbed my purse and slid my wallet and phone in there along with my charger before making sure I had everything. I opened the door and was met with Jayda and Baby standing there. "You ready?" Jayda asked and I nodded "You not gone need this." Jayda said grabbing my purse from me "wait why" I said reaching to grab it back, she held it back and slid around me into the house.

"Damn you decorate good baby girl. But seriously only thing you need is your phone and charger." She said sitting my purse on my table. "Y'all just let y'all self in huh?" I asked shaking my head with a small smile, Baby shrugged "Get used to it." I grabbed my phone and charger making Jayda smirk before grabbing my hand, "alright come on." She said and Baby grabbed my other hand "this cool with you?" She asked and I shrugged "I guess," I said not thinking nothing of it.

This was my first time actually hanging out with them besides the restaurant thing and they where on a date. They literally pulled me into their date but I didn't mind I guess, I was open to new friends since Brianna was my only friend.

We walked out to the car not before I locked my door. Baby slid in first then me and Jayda sat by the other door. They had me in the middle of them, "You look good." Baby said making me blush, I don't see how Jayda was so cool with him touching and complementing me like this but then again she did it too. They both flirted with me in front of each other and sometimes together, they never said anything to each other though. Well not in front of me.

I didn't understand it, my nigga would've had knots all over that damn head if he tried it. "thank you," I responded and he nodded toward me before getting on his phone "You know you can let us know if we are ever making you feel uncomfortable? We don't wanna do that," Jayda said and I nodded giving her a small smile. "I definitely will say something, y'all don't make me feel uncomfortable just a little confused." I said making her raise her eyebrow

"Confused on what?" She asked sliding her hand on to my thigh "do that make you uncomfortable?" She asked and I shook my head, it didn't make me uncomfortable but it was making me feel some type of way I shouldn't. She inched her hand up higher then stopped "Answer my question." She said plainly with a straight face.

Baby looked up from his phone and looked at Jayda's hand before shaking his head laughing a little, he mouthed something to her and she nodded before flashing some kind of smile at me. Now they being weird as hell. Easy remix by Dani Leigh and Chris brown was playing lowly. "Y'all confuse me because y'all both let each other touch me and flirt with me, y'all don't feel no type of way." I said and Jayda laughed before shaking her head.

She then just started humming along the song while getting on her phone scrolling through Instagram. "I requested to follow you earlier why you didn't accept it?" Baby asked making me scrunch my face up "How did you even find my Instagram?" I asked and she made a duh face "I had one of my people go through all my followers until they found yo ass." He said simply. "Nigga you made those people go through millions of followers when you could've asked?" I asked shaking my head, Jayda still hummed the song and looked at her phone.

"I didn't wanna ask, I did it my way. I found it didn't I? Accept my request mama." He said making me roll my eyes "I might." I said making him suck his teeth "what's her ig?" Jayda asked not looking up "I'm about to send it to you." He responded and he actually sent it to her, I shook my head at them as Jayda requested to follow me.

I grabbed my phone accepting both of their request. "Come on we here." Baby said getting out, he closed the door then came in opened Jayda's door helping us both out. "You know Christmas coming up." Lil Baby said to Jayda, she nodded "we got a lot of shopping to do and shit." She said opening the door to the place, I didn't know where the hell we was at but I just followed Jayda with baby behind us.

Somebody ran into me almost knocking me down. "Aye, come here." Jayda said waving him back over, Baby made sure I was okay while Jayda pulled him back over to us by his shirt. "You damn near knocked her down and didn't apologize nigga" Baby said looking him up and down "U-Um I'm sorry I didn't realize." He said looking at me "Sorry Miss, I didn't mean to." He said and I nodded "it's cool." I said and Jayda let him go "Next time you pull that you getting fired, have a nice day. Come on Asia." Jayda said grabbing my hand.

She grabbed baby's hand too and led us to her office. "I have a few things to do only then we going home." She said to me I nodded before catching on to what she said "Home?" I asked and she stared at me while sitting down in her chair. "I said home didn't I." She mumbled thinking I didn't hear her, Baby sat on the couch and I sat beside him.

𝐎𝐦𝐧𝐢𝐬𝐜𝐢𝐞𝐧𝐭 𝐕𝐢𝐞𝐰
Jayda's Office:

It had been four hours since they arrived at Jayda's building. Jayda had walked out of the room to do a photoshoot, that was an hour. Then they ordered something to eat because in Baby words he had to feed his babies. While Jayda sat her desk working Baby and Asia ended up play fighting, Baby hell on top of her and they ended up kissing. In Jayda's face who only said "I want a kiss too" with a pout, of course Asia gave in and kissed Jayda too. Jayda added tongue though, Baby only passionate kissed her.

Asia was confused on what was going on but she wasn't tripping, another hour had passed and Asia had got bored. Baby pulled the younger girl into his lap so that she was straddling him, and she went to sleep a few minutes after. "She light as fuck." Dominique said laughing "she short too." Jayda said standing up stretching, "You too." Baby said shaking his head standing too while still holding Asia.

Jayda punched his shoulder making him push her "Stop before you make me drop our baby." He said swinging the sleeping girl around all wildly, Jayda bursted out laughing before slapping his arm "Nigga stop, and come on." They walked out of the office and Jayda locked up while Baby quickly went to the waiting car and got in with Asia before paparazzi caught them. Jayda soon came out and got in the car just as paparazzi started coming.

"What we gone do if her face her out?" Baby asked twisting his hair "We have to ask her first, we have to see if she even want to be in a relationship with us." Jayda said looking at the sleeping girl, "She don't really have no choice." Baby mumbled "right, definitely not leaving her alone. She look like she got some good wet ass pu- anyway. " Jayda said making baby laugh. "I can't believe I'm actually down with this poly shit, nigga you lucky as hell. If this don't work we never doing this again." Jayda said seriously.

"Bet. That's cool with me." He said making eye contact with her "And you better not cheat." She said shaking her head "If I got both of y'all that would be stupid, even if she say no I would never cheat on you again, on Loyal I got you. I got y'all." He said and she nodded, he leaned over careful not to wake Asia and pulled Jayda into a passionate kiss.

When they arrived to their home they got out and walked into the house, they made their way upstairs and Baby laid their future girl friend on to the bed. "What time is it?" Jayda asked taking her Balenciaga sock shoes off, she threw them into the closet as Baby did the same throwing his Balenciagas into the closet as well. "Get those shoes off my bed." Jayda told baby, "she sleep man" Baby said flopping down on the bed "and?" He sucked his teeth before untying Asia's shoes. She had on some air max 97's. Baby threw hers on the closet too before laying back down.

Jayda read her phone seeing that it was now 10, "I'm about to go take a shower." Jayda said and Baby nodded "let's recreate what we did earlier in the shower." Baby said making her laugh "boyy." she said blushing like a school girl, she then got her clothes and took a shower.

30 minutes later Jayda walked back into the room with just a large shirt which was Baby's nothing else. That's mostly how she slept. "Wake her up and see if she's staying the night." Jayda said and Baby mushed Asia's head on accident, she slapped his hand and he pinched her "owe!" She whined sitting up before rubbing her eyes then her arm "You staying the night?" Baby asked and she mugged him "What time is it?" She asked as Jayda climbed on the bed on the other side of her. "10."

"I might as well, is that cool with y'all?" Asia asked nervously. "Of course, get comfortable and get used to being here." Baby answered "I want to take a shower though." Asia said climbing over Baby, he smacked her ass and she mugged him. "Really touching me in front of your girl." She mumbled but they both heard it "Girl I don't care if I want you too," Jayda said and Asia flicked her off.

"Alright bet, you gone need my help in that bathroom too." Jayda called after her "and won't," she walked into the bathroom for a few second and came back out "Baby can you help me?" She asked pouting, he got up and found her something to wear and helped her start the shower before coming to lay back down.

She took a shower then came and laid back in the middle of us, well she had one leg on baby and her head on my stomach. They all watched tv until Asia fell asleep, Baby turned the lights off and tapped Jayda "huh" "I'm horny." He said making her laugh "really? With her laying right here?" Jayda asked and he nodded "she apart of the reason too." He said before tapping her, Jayda was guessing she looked at him sleepily.

"We bout to fuck lil mama, you can go to the guest room if you want to or." He said making me laugh, she laid back down and he shrugged before crawling over to me "she said she don't wanna sleep alone." He said to me "Well." Jayda said as he lifted the shirt off of her before throwing it, "Wait I don't want to make her uncomfortable."

"She not bae. She okay." He said lining his tip up with her entrance, he slid in and started off with slow thrusts.

Baby 4 Baby. Lil Baby | Baby 4 Baby 2020, December.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

553K 23.9K 46
"๐–ถ๐—๐–บ๐— ๐–ฝ๐—ˆ๐–พ๐—Œ ๐—Œ๐—๐–พ ๐—๐–บ๐—๐–พ ๐—ˆ๐—‡ ๐—†๐–พ, she isn't half of me" - ๐— ๐—ฎ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฎ๐—ต ๐—ง๐—ต๐—ฒ ๐—ฆ๐—ฐ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐—ป๐˜๐—ถ๐˜€๐˜
973 14 9
Poly relationship between Beyoncรฉ, Nicki & Jay... One shots.
12.2K 456 48
Yara has started over in a new state, at her new school, meaning new people but she has her besties neeka and harlie to help her through the journey...
1.6K 10 5
I risked it all but what did you do?