Killer | Derek Hale

By ladyvillain01

Maia Arceneaux (Are-seh-noh) has always been the outcast. She's the enemy. She's the alpha. She took the idea... More

THAT TYPE OF MURDER
METHODS AND DEALS
RULES
MAGIC WORDS
DEAD BODIES
ALPHA PROBLEMS
BRUSH YOUR TEETH
POINT OF VIEW
GRUMPY GRANDPA
MISS ALPHA
STALKER
DON'T CALL ME SWEETHEART
DEREK DOESN'T FLIRT
BROODING SILENCE
TWISTED WORDS
TOUGH GUY
KEPT PROMISES
PART TWO - DETAILS ARE PRIVATE
DEAD END
TRUE IS THE SPIRIT
WE ARE BLOOD
PLEASE BELIEVE ME
ESCAPE PLAN
NOT A CHANCE
BEFORE ME
SIX FEET UNDERGROUND
THIRD FLOOR
HIDDEN MESSAGES
IMMEASURABLE
ASKING NICELY
CHANNEL YOUR ANGER
TESTS
PHANTOM MANIFESTATION
PART THREE - VOID STRENGTH
HIDE AND SEEK
JEEP DISTRACTION
SENSE OF HUMOR
DISTRACTIONS
FOOL ME TWICE
LACROSSE REFERENCE
OFF TO HELL WE GO
GAME CHANGING
THE DARK AND THE LIGHT
REFORMATION
SURVIVOR
SOMETHING SPECIAL
EPILOGUE - MURDERERS CAN RUN
Book Two

PART ONE - EVIL VIBE

25.8K 441 156
By ladyvillain01

"Please tell me you didn't find another dead body."

"Can't we just enjoy a stroll through the woods?" Stiles asked in exasperation.

"At three in the morning?"

"Exercising is best done early?"

Scott rolled his eyes, slapping his best friend's shoulder. Stiles complained and swatted his hand away.

The two boys trudged through the woods, bickering as they went. They shoved each other between jokes.

But one of the pushes delivered by Scott was a little too rough. Stiles tripped over his feet and stumbled down a small decline.

He landed on his face, splattering in the dirt. Scott laughed uproariously, struggling to breathe between each interval.

"Oh shut up."

The alpha stopped laughing but kept his smile on his face. He carefully jumped down to where he laid. He offered a hand up to Stiles, pulling him up.

The boy brushed the leaves and dirt off his clothes, grumbling under his breath. It was the only time during the night that Stiles had really stopped making a lot of noise.

It allowed Scott to hone in on his other senses. His hearing, specifically.

A distant branch snapped. The snap was followed by the rustling of leaves and footfalls.

Scott's face fell and his grip on Stiles weakened. The latter felt the difference and looked up, searching his face.

"What is it?"

Scott pressed his finger to his lips, gesturing for his best friend to be silent. Stiles closed his mouth and waited for Scott's signal.

The boy furrowed his brows and heard another twig snap. His head turned toward the direction of the sound. He took quiet steps closer, inching around trees and bushes.

Stiles followed him. Together, they passed a line of trees and saw a clearing.

Their breath was held as they spotted a lone figure curled up in the middle of the grass. Scott could smell the blood from his position and ran forward. Stiles tried to stop him but his hold was shrugged off.

Scott and Stiles ran towards the figure. They kneeled down to the body, noticing that it was a girl.

Blood poured from her torso, caused by claw marks. Her limbs trembled and her breath came out sporadically.

"Okay, I know I dragged you out here to look for a dead body but I really just wanted some bro time," Stiles stated, "I didn't actually mean for us to find a dead body."

Scott rolled the girl over on her back. She groaned and her eyes fluttered.

"She's not dead."

He picked her up carefully and hefted her up in his arms. Stiles ran in front of them as they hurried back to his car.

They made it back to Stiles' Jeep and hopped in. Scott got in the backseat, holding the girl in his lap.

"Head to the clinic," he instructed, "Deaton might be able to help."

Stiles nodded and started the car, driving quickly. Scott tried to keep the girl in his arms awake, tapping her face lightly.

"What's your name?" he asked.

Her eyes fluttered open enough for him to catch her hazel eyes.

"Maia..." she croaked.

She panted in pain. Sweat beaded her forehead and blood stuck to every part of her. Scott's hands were covered in the crimson, smudging on his clothes too.

He clasped her hand tightly and closed his eyes. He concentrated on taking her pain away and soon enough, black veins ran up his arm.

He grunted from the sensation as her body deflated in relief. Her limbs loosened and she melted into his lap.

The Jeep pulled into the clinic's back door. Stiles turned the car off and quickly got out. He opened the back door for Scott and helped hold Maia until he could get out.

They carried her in, busting through the door.

"Deaton!"

The vet came around the corner as the boys placed her down on the metal table. Deaton came around to Scott's side, examining her.

"What happened?" he asked softly.

She whimpered as he carefully peeled the bottom of her shirt up to reveal the deep slashes on her abdomen.

"An alpha," she whispered. She clasped Scott's hand beside her, "It was an alpha."

Their eyes widened as the trio all looked at each other.

"Did she just say alpha?" Stiles asked.

Scott nodded.

"An alpha!" he panicked, "Scott she just said-"

"I know what she said!"

"Okay, we need to heal her before she can answer your questions," Deaton calmed, "Scott, grab some bandages."

He nodded and moved around Stiles to rummage in the drawer behind him. The Stilinski pulled out his phone and rapidly dialed Lydia's number.

"What are you doing?" Scott asked. Deaton turned around to get an IV started. Everyone's eyes were off the girl.

"Calling Lydia. If people are getting hurt she must've had a vision or saw something."

Deaton turned back around to insert the needle in Maia's arm. But his eyes drifted down to the collection of blood that gathered on her body.

But there were no wounds.

She had completely healed. Not so much as a scar was left.

He opened his mouth to inform Scott, but a hand clasped around his throat. His choking caught the boys' attention.

Their eyes snapped towards them. Scott growled as he saw the claws digging into his friend's throat.

He looked down at Maia, but his sight went blurry as she kicked his head into the shelves nearby. Stiles' eyes went wide in panic as her eyes snapped open.

Any facade of pain had disappeared from her expression. The sweat had magically vanished.

She slowly lifted her upper half into a sitting position. Her hand stayed around Deaton's neck. She dug her claws in, drawing blood.

Her gaze turned to look at Stiles. His fear increased as he saw the color of her eyes.

They were red.

He whimpered and ran a hand through his hair, "Oh damn."

A flash of amusement crossed her face. She tossed Deaton to the side as she hopped off the table. The vet crashed into the shelf next to Scott.

Stiles scrambled back and grabbed anything he could find. His hand touched the familiar feeling of a metal bat. He pulled it out from behind him and he swung.

She caught the bat before it hit her head. He froze when her grip crushed the metal. She narrowed her eyes and glared, "Rude."

She used the bat to launch Stiles down. He landed alongside his friends. All three of them stared up at her in confusion and fear.

She sauntered closer, almost casually. It was obvious she didn't feel threatened. Even when she looked Scott up and down, she wasn't impressed.

"Scott McCall," she drawled, "The true alpha."

She tilted her head and inspected him further. Her eyes narrowed and she scoffed, "You don't look like much to me."

The boy stood up, protecting his friends.

"What do you want with us?" he asked.

"I want you to help me complete a ritual."

Scott and Stiles' eyebrows raised in shock. The latter's mouth was agape, "Sorry, I'm a little confused. Normally villains don't reveal their evil plans right away."

She smirked, "Who said I was a villain?"

"Oh I don't know," he shrugged, "I just kinda assumed since you threw us all across the room. You know, typical villain stuff."

She tried to respond but a series of loud bangs echoed around them. Stiles and Scott flinched as they watched three bullets imbedded themselves in Maia's chest.

Her red eyes glowed vibrantly for a moment as she felt the pain hit her. But as she turned to face her attacker, the wounds became too much for her body to handle and she dropped unconscious.

The trio looked up from the body to see Parrish standing in the doorway with his gun up.

"She had a real villain vibe going on," he explained, "She was evil, right?"

"Definitely evil," Stiles assured, sighing in relief.

---

A/N
Before this story begins, there are some details to cover:
-this is not in a set season but contains elements of various ones (presumably during their high school years and thereafter)
-details of the show may change for this specific plot (details, mythology, etc)

Anyway, all rights go to the producers, creators, and writers as usual.

Hope you enjoy!
Xoxo, Author

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

99.6K 2.8K 108
Love. Be afraid. Y/N Hale, the daughter of Peter Hale, attends Beacon Hills Highschool with her best friends, Lydia Martin and Jackson Whittemore. ...
140K 2.8K 36
It all started when Jessica McCall, Scott McCall twin sister, was bitten by the alpha the same night as her twin. Ever since that night nothing has b...
353K 14.2K 121
** COMPLETED ** When they got news of Laura Hale's death, Azalea Novac and her brother, Stefan, move from Romania to Beacon Hills to meet with Derek...
65.8K 1.3K 59
All Haley wanted was a normal life but being the daughter of two very powerful alphas and her boyfriend being a werewolf hunter complicated things. A...