MANAN :BEAUTIFUL MONSTER

By __thebrokensoul

Highest Rankings :- #1 on friendship out of 292k #4 on emotions out of 48k #1 on bestfriendsforever out of 5... More

Author's Note
PROLOGUE
CHARACTER SKETCH
Some other characters
chapter -1
Chapter -2
chapter-3
chapter-4
CHAPTER - 5
CHAPTER -6
CHAPTER - 7
CHAPTER - 8
CHAPTER - 9
CHAPTER - 10
CHAPTER -11
CHAPTER - 12
CHAPTER-13
CHAPTER - 14
CHAPTER-15
CHAPTER - 16
CHAPTER - 17
CHAPTER - 18
CHAPTER - 19
CHAPTER - 20
CHAPTER - 21
CHAPTER - 22
CHAPTER - 23
CHAPTER - 24
Author's note
CHAPTER - 25
CHAPTER - 26
CHAPTER - 27
CHAPTER - 28
CHAPTER - 29
CHAPTER - 31
CHAPTER - 32
CHAPTER - 33
CHAPTER - 34
CHAPTER - 35
CHAPTER -36
CHAPTER - 37
CHAPTER-38
CHAPTER - 39
CHAPTER -40
CHAPTER -41
CHAPTER - 42
CHAPTER - 43
Promo
CHAPTER -44
CHAPTER - 45
CHAPTER - 46
CHAPTER - 47
Epilogue

CHAPTER - 30

1.9K 108 41
By __thebrokensoul

So this is my last update of this year (2020)
Happy reading 💖

Recap :

Soha got arrested and everybody left for their dates

Story continues....

Man : what's the plan?? As much I know you , I don't think you are a party animal !!

Nan : Indeed I'm not !! What about going to beach , we haven't took our dinner also.

Man : that's sounds like a plan, let's go as I'm feeling hungry  ( both moves towards the exit but Manik's  phone starts ringing) Nandini you go ahead , it's an important call , (Nandini nodded and both moves to opposite direction)

Goon 1 : she's the same girl , whom we have to kidnap (he said to goon 2 )

Both goes near Nandini and started passing cheap comment while Nandini blood's boiled and she slapped goon 1.

G1 : G2 , she is not an easy nut , just kidnap her !!

both came near her to force themself on her , while she started running  both followed her and they came so near ,and there is no way to escape , so she closed her eyes only to remember her father's word that " god only help those who try to help themself "  and in next moment she open her eyes decided to fight with them , she kicked one goon and push another , being knowledge of self defence it wasn't difficult for her . She was continuously fighting with them , rewarding them with her famous punches .
But after sometime their counting increased now there were 4 goons and it was difficult for her to fight with them . But she kept fighting ,  among one of them took out the knife from his pocket and throws in her direction in order  to kill her but fortunately his aim missed but her hand got cut and it  starts bleeding but she didn't gave up , she kept fighting like  a real fighter , to protect herself , to protect her dignity from them when she was struggling over the grip of a goon someone throws a wooden block on that goon to save Nandini (any guess ??)
And that person also started fighting in order to protect Nandini and at last goons ran away .

Nan : Thanks a lot for helping me (she said to that person )

Per : no problem dear !! By the way I'm Nia , ( I know many of you think of our hero Manik but I purposely mentioned a girl , why in almost every movie or story a boy saves a girl . A girl is capable to help another girl . Girls are not weak , they are one of  the most strongest creation of God . No offence I just share my opinion regarding to that topic) But what are you doing here alone , this road is not safe for girls

Nan :  I think I already face it , I was returning from abc club and running away from those goons I came here . I think I must leave my friend must be waiting for me .
(She remembered she came far from the club and she didn't even inform Manik )

Nia : come I'll drop you (and she nodded)

On the other hand Manik was calling Nandini but her phone was not reachable , now he was getting tensed and then he saw Nandini with a girl .

Man : where were you ?? I was searching you since 15minutes if you have other plans you could have told me !! (He asked in a worried tone yet in a angry way but at the very next second he saw blood was oozing out from her hand and she was looking pale he caressed her hand and freak out) what happened to your hand , is it paining , are you fine?? (He asked in a soft voice )

Nan : I think I'm (and she narrated the whole incident and Manik's anger had no bound)

Man :  how dare they (he literally roared , the intensity of his voice were so strong that even Nandini shivered from his voice)  Nandini you could have wait for me , you know that it's not safe for girls that too late night . What if something bad happened (he said last line in a scared voice which was unoticed by Nandini )

Nan :  tell me why isn't safe for us !! Is it any birth right given to only men to roam on streets and if you saw any girl then ill treat her , why gi , while boys have no restriction. Why girls have all restriction and boundries while boys are allowed to do anything . It's wrong , it's so wrong that society do with girls . When a girl got harassed whole society blames her , disrespect her but what's her fault , that she's a girl or she chose to live her life or she chose freedom and on other side no boy who did that sinful act got such treatment , society doesn't say anything to such people. Society thinks we are weak but no it's wrong , we are one of the most  strongest creation of God , no man could never even  think of the pain which we been through at different phases of our life . We women are strong enough and nothing bad could happen if we all are together . Trust me the day when a girl starts to help another girl that will the last day of suffering of women's community . (She said but she doesn't even shed a single tear )

Man :  hey !!calm down !! I didn't meant to say that !! You took in a wrong direction , I know you are strong enough to protect yourself but I was worried for you , I was  feeling guilty,  I never thought that Soha could stoop so low for revenge, If I was more careful then you didn't have to suffer .I. ... ( Before he said something Nandini spoke)

Nan : it's nobody's fault , you don't need to say sorry , it was conspire by my destiny . Now let's go to beach ,I'm feeling damn hungry ( she said softly to cheer him up and Manik tied his handkerchief on her hand in order to stop bleeding  )

They did their dinner silently and both were sitting on the sea - shore watching the waves

Man : wanna share about it ?? ( He asked and Nandini got confused )

Nan : about what ??

Man : don't act so smart , I'm talking about that incident (he asked as he sensed she was not okay)

Nan : what's there to share !! All I have already told you !!

Man : I'm not taking about the incident , I'm talking about feelings (she again got confused ) let me tell you one thing , you know the heart is a lonely hunter, but we can share our heartfelt stories and hopefully develop some compassion for the hearts of others, learning to treat them with care and respect. For they keep pounding even when they are broken. It just hurts as hell.

Nan : but I choose to  bolt  my emotions with myself , maybe I'm not that much emotional .

Man : you are wrong . You are highly emotional person but you chose not to express it . (He said and Nandini was stunned by his answer as she knew he was totally correct )

Nan : it's.. nothing.. like that (she said in a stammering tone and Manik sensed her uncomfortableness , so he changed the topic )

Man : let it go , so miss writer what do you think about stars  (he asked in order to change her mood)

Nan : firstly I'm not a professional writer , it's just I write what I feel . Stars don't fascinate me that much , I love fireflies more . I think stars are the sole reason that everybody loves moon . The presence of moon can only admire in the presence of stars , if there were no stars then  there will be no one in the less brighter than moon and no one realise the importance and brightness of moon.  What's your opinion about stars , I can guarantee your answer  will be much better .

Man: I personally feel , stars are the perfect example of strength , for me stars symbolise powerful simplicity and soul-stirring wisdom  . Let me tell you one thing which I usually do , whenever you feel all alone in this big, wide world as if you carry the weight of all the sadness there is, then look up at the starry, starry sky during a starry, starry night and you will realize that there are aliens living in all those other planets who, in their solitude, likewise pine for the worlds they cannot see. Stars are lovers of moon , they only shine just to make Moon more shinier .

Nan : I told you ,your answer will be best . But what I think is sun and moon are the lovers . Afterall love is all about sacrifices , sun everyday meets horizon so that moon can come and they meet for less time ,at the time of dawn and they are together only for some time , at ellipses and when they are the world suffers . both sacrifices so much for each other , so that  everything in the world goes smoothly.

Man : I didn't think that , I think love is all about holding someone's hand in every situation , love is being with someone till eternity what stars do , they remain with moon every night .

Nan : I think forevers never exist , we make moments which we remember forever , nothing is permanent in this world. As on ,no- moon stars are still there in  the sky, stars are there not because they are lovers but because they share same destination which is night while sun being apart from did his work perfectly .

And their conversation goes on till sunrise and after that they reached home with everyone.

Precap :  unfolding mysteries...

Firstly I want to thank my special readers who made my 2020 amazing  and always supported me in this crucial year ,their comments always made my day , their comments motivates me to write more often and being my first book it was very encouraging for me , I never expected such an amazing response from you guys . Some are being there with me from the very first chapter of my book . I want to thank you all for being patient with me and for loving my story . Special and heartily thanks to

deepikabhopale cambaragiola MounikaGottimukkala saiharitha143 ihsaan28 mansi0809 hariharini0009 Haritejashree niharika_singhania KinjalSolanki1 Sindhuja101 SangwiSinha
Annetwenty harshu_nathawat7 nikitha_1022 FaizaRasheed5 sampa79 Samhitha0811 paridhisoni29 Samhitha1011 Friendsforever6. spark1907 NehaKad9 8902vedika AshwaniKumar593 Vushakha villy_479 RohitMehraji

Now thanks to my viewers who gave votes to my story to encourage me and keep supporting me . A big thank you to

JaishreeRamesh3 prabhagpvF4  Sona_95_
muntaha262004 GunGoy  MaNaN_WORLD RishuSingh24  boranica  avneilmo Pahalsinha  panimanan6  Aimanreshi Brownieislove  MansiiShah  SumathiRavi virk9090 aqsaarshad rihabusman04  lovingpickachu  FakeGirl119  dubai12345 DazzLing8 SonuKoli  runaparvin123 zarakhanam    YakshitaKapoor kavitaarora922 NamrathaHari  ShareenAli FarheenNadeem2  SaiSamyuktha2 user27935733 ankumanan  KhushiJain257 SankarPanda  iagarwal416 kiara0109 FouziyaBegum  Sweety5drmz  manviagarwal2003 SUNEETASHAKYA  UmaShakya AyeshaYeman  nutann  fairyland-25  ShreyaBabbar  Ishitasinhakashyap  prettiness_manan jaykrishnasamy  PrithviAmmu  irfanmariyah  hrichika2001 Soniyakhan0  panimananfeels123 Rii157 avineel14 RishitaBhargava  luckymanik02 
MinakshiGarg archu2399

Sorry if I forgot to mention you , but I'm really  thankful to you as well  . 

At last I wish you a very happy new year in advance !! May this year brings hope and positivity I your life .

Do vote and comment guys !!
Your opinion related to story will be appreciated!!
Avoid mistakes , no proofreading !!
Stay safe ,  stay blessed ✨

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

81K 4.9K 62
Manan ff A beautiful game of destiny So this is my first story hope you guys like it This story is about two people who are best friends and did no...
239K 17.1K 48
"Why the hell did you kidnap me? I will never marry your shameless cousin. You asshole! What made yo.." I was cut off by the finger on my lips by my...
527 50 10
🌟 Hello, beloved readers! 🌟 I'm absolutely thrilled to embark on this enchanting journey with you all! If you're a fan of the heartwarming and capt...
37.2K 2.6K 21
❤ It is based on KYY "If you are reading this story on any other platform other than Wattpad you are very likely to be at risk of a malware attack...