(English ver) You Are (Not) M...

By xzmayfzx

Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel s... More

Prologue & Cast Trailers
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 5
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 7
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 11
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 15
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 17
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 18
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 23
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 25
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 27
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 29
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 31
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 36
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 39
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 41
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 42
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 48
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 53
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 56
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 58
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59
You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10

19 0 0
By xzmayfzx

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. WANNA ONE – IPU (confession version)

2. SUPER JUNIOR – Let's Not

3. Standing Egg – Little Star

4. Jonghyun & Taeyeon - Lonely

5. ASTRO – Love Wheel

6. TXT – Magic Island

7. GOT7 – Magnetic

8. GOTCHA – Make Sure Today

9. GOT7 – Miracle

10. BTS – Miss Right

SPECIAL APPEARANCE: Stalker Man – Ong Seongwoo

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

"I know you followed her for a quite long time. What do you want?"

After picking up Youngkyong from the restaurant where she was hiding for a while and the man that Youngkyong suspected was following her, still waiting for her in front of the restaurant. I can't see the face of the man who deliberately covered with his wool hat as low as possible, but I'm taller than him, I'm not afraid of him. Besides, even if it's in danger, I won't be afraid.

"Answer it now or I'll call the police because you became a stalker!"

I saw the man's hands tremble and he lowered his hat. He still looks young, maybe not even 30 years old, and he looks at Youngkyong and me with frightened eyes.

"Sorry, did I... scare you, Youngkyong-ssi?"

Youngkyong who was hiding behind my back shifted a little and I know she nodded her head.

"Sorry, actually I don't want to scare you... I'm just... I'm your fan."

I thought I was deaf or there was a problem in my hearing, "Wh... what?"

"I'm a fan of Suk Youngkyong. I... I actually just wanted to ask for her autograph, but... but she's so beautiful, I don't dare to talk to her."

I exchanged glances with Youngkyong and a moment later we laughed together. My heart is relieved and feels warm. Apparently Youngkyong wasn't in any danger. Youngkyong's eyes gradually turned normal again, she was no longer afraid. Instead she stepped forward to reach out her hand to shake the man's hand.

"Sorry, I thought I was going to be kidnapped," she said with a laugh, "hi, I'm Suk Young Kyong."

The unexpected event ended with me taking a palaroid photo of the two of them and Youngkyong signing the photo. The man apologized many times before parting ways with us. Well, I can't blame him, it means that Youngkyong is already famous. Besides, she is very beautiful, I can understand why that man was nervous around her. We went out to buy ice cream (I bought it) just to calm her feelings.

"Oppa, I really thought I was going to be kidnapped. I can't forget my experience when I was five years old," she said while eating her ice cream.

"At that time we didn't know each other yet, right?" I asked while also eating my ice cream.

It's crazy to actually eat ice cream in this cold weather, especially since the snow just started falling again. But somehow the ice cream tasted good in my throat when I swallowed it.

"Yes. I think it's eomma who told you?"

"Not exactly to me, actually to my mother but I heard it. I think I understand why they used to try to kidnap you."

"Why oppa?"

"I've seen your childhood photo, you look cute."

Youngkyong narrowed her eyes in such a way and made me laugh.

"I'm not cute."

"Then how can you get fans?"

Youngkyong chose not to answer me and concentrated on eating her ice cream.

"But really... I'm really relieved."

"I'm very relieved too."

The two of us sat on a bench by the side of the road after our ice cream ran out. I'm glad I don't have to beat up people on this good day.

"Oh yeah, oppa hasn't stopped by my new apartment, right? How about asking Choeun eonni to stop by sometime?"

I smiled to see her being excited to talk about her apartment. Every now and then I brush the snow off her shoulders and head. Suk Youngkyong, is really doesn't care about her appearance. She didn't even wear a hat on this snowy day. Then I put my hat on her head.

"You, learn to treat yourself better."

"I don't treat myself badly," she avoided.

"Nor good."

"It's already dinner time by the way, right? I am hungry."

"Are you... hungry again? But that ice cream...?"

"Ice cream is a snack. Come on oppa, let's eat. I'll treat."

I laughed and we chose the closest chicken restaurant. We ordered a bucket of chicken drumsticks and wings. Some people were stunned to see Youngkyong's way of eating that did not care about the function of the chopsticks and ate with her hands, eating greedily.

"I'm grateful I'm here with oppa, not with Donghyun."

"What's wrong with Donghyun?" I asked while eating the second piece of chicken.

"With Donghyun maybe I should buy two buckets."

"Oh yeah, he eats a lot."

Thinking about that, for a moment I felt jealous of Donghyun who didn't look fat even though he could eat twice as much as me. Youngkyong's cell phone rings and she grumbles for not being able to hold her cell phone, finally she just puts her phone on the table and takes a call while using the loudspeaker. And suddenly, it felt like really in sudden, I felt like I was missing something. Oh, my cell phone! Where is my cell phone? I took a tissue and cleaned my hands as needed and then patted my sides, on my pants, on my jacket, in the inside pocket of my jacket... nothing. Where is my cell phone?

"Oppa? Why?" Youngkyong asked in surprise after she finished talking on her cellphone.

"Did you see me holding my cellphone?"

Youngkyong shook her head, "no, didn't see you hold it since the first time oppa met me. Is your cellphone lost?"

I tried to remember hard, but suddenly there was something more important than the existence of my cell phone.

"Maybe oppa's cellphone left in the apartment?"

"Choeun noona."

"What?"

"Youngkyong, sorry, I have to go now. Are you okay to go home alone? "

Youngkyong looked confused when she answered me, "yes, I think so... relax oppa, I'll be fine."

"I'll explain later. Thank you for the treat."

"See you!"

Youngkyong cheered at me when I came out of the restaurant in a hurry. I must be crazy. How could I forget my appointment with Choeun noona? She must be very worried. I'm confused. I don't know what to do first. I remembered that the mall we were planning to meet was nearby, so I ran to the mall. But how to find her in a big place like this? I ran to the cinema. But what if she's already inside? It's past seven o'clock and if she decides to watch alone... but I'm not sure she'll be watching alone. And my cell phone. I really lost my mind. I can't wait like this, I have to find her. Finally I decided to go home and take my cellphone first before going to look for her elsewhere.

"Chungdae why...?"

"Sorry, eomma."

I don't even have time to chat with eomma. I know she must be confused seeing my head full of snowflakes or my face that is sweaty on this cold day. Once entered the apartment, I ran to my room. My cell phone is on the edge of the bed, and I pick up the phone and unlock it hurriedly. Six missed calls, four kakao talk messages from Choeun noona. I sat down, noona must be very disappointed now. I called her... once... twice... and my calls were not answered. Now I think of three possibilities where she is now: her apartment, the cinema or in Million Stars. I'm going to the cinema again because the movie will be over soon, then to her apartment.

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

275K 10.4K 42
*completed* Soulmates. It might just be the best thing in the world. the feeling that someone, your other half, the love of your life, is out there...
3K 81 36
"Criminal" thats how the world sees me......without seeing my pain.....without hearing my story.........without caring about me.....everyone judged m...
7K 109 13
Hwang Hyunjin x Reader Fanfic After your breakup your unsure of yourself. That really left a dent in you for a bit. But life has its ups and downs. Y...
9.9K 531 51
You never imagined that after ending things with your ex, you will end up falling for a celebrity in real life. How will your journey to find yoursel...