just another one shots book

By superhotpotato

I will try to do ships. mostly IronStrange, Stony, Stucky, WinterIron and Frostiron. This will mostly be abou... More

Over protective.
Fly
Field trip 1
Mama spider
An angry Peter
Phone call.
Tattoos
We lost him
Field trip 2
Ghost
Metal arm
No friends
Peter Wilson
Easy life
British
Escape room
Memories
Grounded
He's gonna be okay
Metal arm
Explain
I'm gonna go barf
Doing it
The truth hurts 1
The truth hurts 2
Wakanda nonsense is this
Someone will love you
Dramatic
For his brother
Scars to your beautiful
Photo
Blind
Who got the power
Break up
Protective mother
Untitled Part 37
APRIL FOOLS
SpiderFrost
Dressed up
Untitled Part 41
Boyfriend
Wings
Ironfrost
Phone calls
No weapons
Promise
911 what's your emergency?
Hulk
Wings 2
Untitled Part 51
Untitled Part 52
Horror
Head over heels
Give me twenty
Bye...mum
FrostShield.
I'm not mad.
I haven't changed
What the hell happened?
Interview 1

Family

3.3K 109 1
By superhotpotato

Summary: The rest of the Avengers don't know Tony has a family. Pepper is married to May and Morgan is their daughter.

Warnings: none.

"FRIDAY let us in we need to talk to Tony," Clint said at the door of Tony's lab. Said man had been in their for three days now.

The lab doors opened and the Avengers that hadn't been snapped stepped into the lab.

"What are you guys doing in here?" Tony asked as the video he was watching stopped when the rest walked in.

"We came to talk to you Tony. Ever since we found you in space you won't come out of this lab and help us form a plan to get our families and friends back. We lost someone but you lost no one and you cut yourself off from the only friends you have left. It would help if you stopped only thinking about yourself for once," Clint said.

"He has a point Tony you-" Steve started but was cut off by Tony.

"You're wrong. FRIDAY continue the video."

The video continued playing.

The screen showed the face of a teenage boy with brown eyes and the same colored hair.

"Hello and welcome to game night," he said, "Today we are playing scrabble."

The camera was shifted to Pepper, a brunette woman and a five year old.

"On this side we have the Potts."

The camera shifted to Tony and a man with black hair with white streaks on the side.

"And on this side we have the Stark's."

The camera came back to the boy.

"Who will win this game we will have to wait and see."

"Peter put the camera down and come play," Tony said.

"Okay dad."

With that the video ended.

"Pepper, May, Peter and Stephen all went during the snap. The only one who remained was the little girl. Her name is Morgan. She was in a car with her mums when they turned to dust and the car crashed. I leave this room every day to see her in the hospital," Tony said a tear running down his cheek.

"Tony I'm-"

"That doesn't matter Clint, what matters now is getting them back."

They all nodded in agreement.

360: words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

46.3K 2.7K 65
When shrivi goes home after a long time. Who doesn't have her parents' love and family's love for some reason. She had support from her grandmother...
80.3K 3.2K 7
2 tom dylogii ,,Agony"
26.2K 1.1K 34
Rihanna is a high school girl about to graduate when she meet the don will they live happily or will they argue all the time.........
48.6K 1.5K 67
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...