Arranged To Be|18+✔️(editing)

By yafavshai

(Mature Audiences) Zariah Jones just finished out college and was planning to start her new job when she disc... More

A/N
'1
'2
'3
'4
'5
'6
'7
'8
'9
'10
'11
'12
'14
'15
'16
'17
'18
'19
'20
'21
'22
'23
'24
Cover
'25
'26
'27
'28
'29
'30
'31
'32
'33
'34
35'
36'
37'
38'
39'
40'
41'
42'
A/N
43'
44'
45'
46'
47'
48'
49'
50'
Epilogue
Bound by Lust

'13

30.4K 730 109
By yafavshai

"Are you comfortable?" Czar asked as he glanced at me.

We had just got ourselves situated on his private jet and it was getting ready for take off.

"I'm not a big fans of planes." I breathed as I looked out the window.

"It's not a plane, it's a jet." He said as if I was dumb.

I rolled my eyes at him but said nothing further as the jet began to take off. I grabbed the armrest of my seat and closed my eyes as it lifted off the ground. By the time the plane was fully in the air I felt more relaxed. I finally opened my eyes and looked at Czar who seemed to be staring at me the whole entire time.

'What?" I breathed.

"Nothing." He said as he looked down at his phone with furrowed eyebrows.

"Will you be busy the whole honey moon?" I asked.

"Why would you care?" He said without looking up at me.

I should have expected that answer, and he was right. Why would I care? 

*~*

Czar was busy on his laptop and phone the whole entire plane ride. He didn't put the phone or laptop away until it was time for us to land. I closed my eyes once again until we were safe on the ground. I was quick to unbuckle my seatbelt, my butt was going numb from sitting for so long.

"After we get all settled in the hotel I have a meeting to attend." He explained.

I didn't say anything as I walked past him towards the door. He could go to all the meetings he want but I was going to enjoy myself while I was here.

Czar got our bags and put them in the car that was waiting for us while I got in and sent a message to Lada letting her know that we had landed safely. 

Lada thought this honeymoon would be the perfect opportunity for Czar and I to get along and to get to know each other but that obviously wasn't going to be the case.

Once again Czar was on his phone and I couldn't help but think why would even bother to bring me if he was going to annoy me the whole time. I wonder if our whole marriage would be like this? He would be gone away for work all the time while I would be forced to stay inside the house with nothing to do. Maybe I could start working on my fashion line, I would need to do something to keep me distracted from the fact that my life is a complete mess.

When we finally arrived to the hotel I hurried out of the car and grabbed my own bags. Czar watched me with furrowed eyebrows but he didn't say anything as he grabbed his bags as well. We walked inside the hotel and was greeted by an extremely beautiful lady at the front desk. Her skin was a golden brown and she had long black hair that flowed down her back. Her eyes were set on Czar and she seemed to be fixing her appearance, I just knew she was getting ready to flirt.

"What can I do for you today sir?" She asked while smiling and batting her eyelashes  at him.

"I booked the honey moon sweet." He said.

The women looked at me and her face fell. "What's your last name?" She asked.

"Kuzmich." Czar said.

The women typed the name into the computer before smiling and handing him the keys. "If you two need anything just call the desk."

Czar said nothing as he walked away and I quietly thanked her. I rushed to keep up with Czar who seemed to be in a rush. We finally made it to the elevator and I took it as a chance to catch my breathe. 

Czar looked down at his watch. "I'm going to be late for my meeting."

I rolled my eyes, no wonder he was in such a rush. The elevator doors opened and I followed Czar to the room. He opened the door and I was in complete awe. The room was absolutely beautiful there was rose pedals from the entrance to the bed and it formed into a heart shape. The bed was big and had curtains flowing down on top of it. The pillows were covered with a satin pillow case. The room was very bright from there being a huge window that gave us an amazing view of the beach. There was a walk in closet as well and two mini dressers on either side of the bed. The bathroom was black and white and reminded me a lot of Czar's room. It a shower and a huge bath tub inside of it.

"This is amazing.' I said as I walked over and sat my bags on the bed.

I felt the rose pedals and smiled, it was so thoughtful of them to do this.

"I should be back before nine." Czar said as he set his bags beside the door.

I looked at him but said nothing.

"If you leave please send me a text so that I know where you are." 

I nodded my head and turned away from and began to unpack. I heard the door shut and that let me know that I was now alone. I didn't care that Czar didn't want to spend time with me, I was just wondering why bring me along if he was going to avoid me the whole entire time.

*~*

By the time I was done unpacking it was night fall. I still wanted to walk along the beach so I changed into a sundress which felt more breathable. I slid my sandals on and let my hair down before grabbing my phone and the room key and exiting the room.

I passed the lady at the front desk and she looked at me curiously, properly wondering why I was going off alone. I hurried passed her and out of the front doors. The breeze felt lovely on my skin as I walked to the beach. There were very few people still on the beach, most of which were couples. I felt more alone as I reach the edge of the sand and watched the water brush along my feet.

The moon was shining bright in the sky and the stars were clear as day. I felt like I could stand here and be here forever. 

"It's beautiful isn't it?" A voice said  beside me.

I turned and there were some random  guy was standing beside me starring up at the sky. He turned to look at me with a smile.

"I love the beach at night." He said.

"Yeah me too." I said looking at the ocean that was very calm.

"I'm Mark." He said as he offered me his hand.

"Zariah." I said shaking his hand.

"So Zariah, what are you doing out here alone?"

I shrugged. "I just wanted to go for a walk on the beach."

"Where's your husband?" He asked.

I turned and furrowed my eyebrows about to ask him how he knew I was married when he pointed to my ring finger.

I looked down at the heavy ring and sighed. "He's had a business meeting."

"Well, if I was him, I wouldn't leave you alone. Especially this late at night." He said turning towards me.

I laughed. "If you're flirting with me I advise you stop." 

"I advise that too." A voice said behind me.

I turned and saw Czar standing there staring at the guy. I turned back to look at Mark who was now squaring off his shoulders.

"Just trying to keep her company, You know...something you should've been doing." He said.

Czar chuckled and I looed up at him, he was glaring at Mark. Not wanting things to get out of hand I placed my hand on Czar's chest and turned back to Mark.

"It was a pleasure to meet you but we have to get going now." I said.

I looked up at Czar and he looked at Mark before placing his hand around my waist and guiding me away. When we were far enough I moved away from Czar and slapped his hand.

"I'm gone for a few hours and you're hitting  on some random guy."

I turned to glare at him. "I wasn't hitting on no one!"

"Bullshit!" He said loudly.

A few heads turned in our direction.

"Screw you." I said loudly before stomping towards the hotel.

I could hear Czar saying a string of cuss words behind me in Russian but I ignored him. I stomped passed the lady in the front desk and to the elevator. Czar walked in beside me and stared at me I rolled my eyes at him and ran my hand through my head. I was irritated and he wasn't making it any better. The elevator ride was silent and when the doors opened I was the first one to walk out. Czar reached for my wrist but I snatched it away from him.

"Don't touch me!" I said.

"You're acting crazy." He said as he crossed his arms.

I glared at him but said nothing as I continued to walk to the room with him following close behind me. I put the key inside and hurried to step inside the room before slamming the door on his face.

"You're being childish Zariah, open the door." He said.

"No thanks." I said.

I grabbed my things for the shower while Czar continued to knock on the door. He could sleep outside for all I care. I walked into the bathroom and made sure to shut the door behind me as I got into the shower. I took the time to wash  every inch of my body and even my hair. When I got out I wrapped myself in a towel and began to brush my teeth. When I walked out of the bathroom I was surprised to see Czar sitting at the edge of the bed.

"That was real cute of you. Luckily the lady at the front desk gave me another key." He said as he showed it to me.

I rolled my eyes at him and walked towards the closet, I could feel him following me and I turned to look at him.

"I thought I told you to call me if you were leaving."

"Guess I didn't hear you." I challenged.

He pinned me up against the wall and looked down at me. "You know you make me crazy right?"

 "The feeling is mutual." I breathed.

*~*

Chapter 13! I am so excited to began updating this book way more now that the "LUST" series has ended. So, be on the look out for more updates. Don't forget to comment, vote, and share. Until next time my lovelies.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

107K 2.6K 32
Amelia Wilson, a girl who works in one of the the country's leading company in the marketing department and leads a simple life. Caiden Markov, lea...
61 0 9
The son of mafia fells in love with an ordinary girl and refuses to be mafia. But his father forces him to be his heir and the mafia king. He will be...
574K 10.5K 30
Not everyone in this world lives in a life of cruel world some people want a normal life. Some people live innocent life. So here is our female lead...
1.1K 7 22
At the age of ten Emma Russo is chosen as the future wife for thirteen year old Nikolai Ivanov, the future Russian mafia leader, without each others...