A Bender With a Gift |BOOK 1|...

By ItsMeFoxie02

Cover made by me! ______________________ Ayira has been bestfriends with korra since she was born. They click... More

Introduction!
"Chapter 1"
"Chapter 2"
"Chapter 3"
"Sorry"
"Chapter 4"
"Chapter 5"
"Chapter 7"
"Chapter 8"
"Chapter 9"
"Chapter 10"
"Chapter 11"
"Chapter 12"
"Chapter 13"
"Chapter 14"
"Chapter 15"
"Chapter 16"
"Chapter 17"
"Chapter 18"
"Chapter 19"
"Chapter 20"
"Chapter 21"
"Chapter 22"
"Chapter 23"
"Chapter 24"
"Chapter 25"
"Chapter 26"
"Chapter 27"
"Chapter 28"
"Chapter 29"
" IMPORTANT! "
"Chapter 30"
"Chapter 31"
!¡ Author's Note ¡!
"Chapter 32"
"Chapter 33"
"Chapter 34"
"Chapter 35"
¡!Important!¡

"Chapter 6"

2.7K 63 10
By ItsMeFoxie02

Just because you all had to wait for 3 days I made two chapters for today!

********

Ayira's pov.

A sound was heard from my window. My eyes opened themself slowly. A yawn escaped my mouth and I stretched.

Oogi was flying again and flew right by my window. I looked around my room and was shocked when I saw Tenzin standing at my doorway..

'What.. is it Tenzin.' I said with a sleepy voice. A second yawn escaped my mouth.

'Is it true.. what I've heard.' He said with confusement but hope in his eyes.

'What do you mean?' I asked being confused this time.

'Did you really.. Airbend.' He said and a flashback hit me..

Flashback from yesterday's evening..

'How did you do that?' Korra asked me with shock.

'I- I don't know..' I said while looking at my hands. How did this happen.. I'm an waterbender.. only the avatar can use more elements.

'We have to tell Tenzin! You know that right?' Korra said with still some shock but also now with some excitement.

'But I don't even know how I did that..' I said with curiousity.

'Me neither but we should find out. Maybe Katara can help you with that.' Korra suggested.

'You're right.' I said in defeat.

Flasback ends here...

*************

'Yes I did airbend Tenzin...' I said still getting used to this news.

'Thats good news! But also disturbing news.' He said to me with an uneasy smile.

'Tenzin I don't get it.. Nobody can bend two elements..' I told him with confusement. He sat down next to me.

'Maybe you're an unique bender.' He said with reassurance.

'I don't even know how I did it..' I said to him. Knowing that if anyone in Republic would find out about this.. I would be in danger. I could already bloodbend.. and now this?

'Could I.. maybe go see Katara. Maybe she can find out what is happening to me.' I suggested to Tenzin.

'I totally get why you would want that. Thats why she came here.' Katara showed up behind the door.

'Hello deary.' She said with a small smile.

'Katara!' I said with a smile and stepped out of bed to give her a hug. After my mom and dad died she always took care of me. She was like a sweet grandma to me.

'How are you feeling today?' She said with a questioning tone.

'Well.. I'm feeling the way I've always felt.' I said with a reassuring smile.

'Could you please tell me when you've felt a little different?' She asked to me.
I took a deep breath.

'Well when the day Korra asked Tenzin to go to the arena there happend something that I couldn't explain.' I started.

'Korra left when she knew that he had made a decision. Tenzin wanted to walk away but I wanted to talk to him so I grabbed his arm to stop him. When I suddenly felt a wave of energy threw my body..' I answered to her.

'Hmm.. thats very interesting.. I kinda want to test something out. But I need someone for that.' She said being a little secretly about it.

'Who do you need mother?' Tenzin asked.

'Do you know someone who can earthbend? Or maybe a firebender?' She asked in a questioning tone.

'Well there is someone of the white lotus who can earthbend and also one that can firebend.' Tenzin answered to Katara.

'Could you maybe bring him in here?' Katara asked being suspicious.

'What are you up to Katara?' I asked her with curiousity. She chuckled.

'You will have to wait to see.'

Tenzin had already gone out looking for one of the benders. It took some minutes until he came in with one guy of the white lotus.

'Alright, Thanks Tenzin. So Ayira could you maybe grab him the way you grabbed Tenzin.'

I did what she asked me to do, but I didn't feel any wave of energy.

'Do you feel anything different.' She asked.

'No, I'm feeling the same. I also didn't feel a wave of energy.' I said with confusement towards her.

What was Katara up to.

'Try to think about his firebending. Try to feel his energy into that firebending and let it flow threw you.' Katara said with confident.

'Mother, that is impossible she can't just take any element that she wants.' Tenzin also said with confident.

'You shall see Tenzin.' I did what she asked me to do and focussed. Some images of him firebending came by I felt a wave of energy slowly crawling threw my body.

That was not the only thing that came back. I began to feel dizzy again and my head went pale..

'Ayira? Everything okay.' Tenzin said with a little hint of concern. I turned to face him and let go of the firebenders arm.

'I-I'm fine.'

Everything suddenly went black again and I fell unconsious.. just like the first time.

********

I woke up in my bed again. My eyes slowly opened themself and I was met by Katara and Tenzin. The firebender was already gone and was replaced by Korra. They all had a concerned look on their faces.

'D-did I pass out a-again?' I said with a weak voice. Katara nodded at my question.

'Did you feel a wave of energy back when you reached out for his firebending?' Tenzin asked with curiousity.

'Yes.. but then everything started to go black before my eyes again..' I said with confusement.

'Just like I thought.' Katara said with a small smile.

'What do you mean?' Korra asked to Katara.

'If she focus on someones bending while she touches them she can get that element too. That means that she can also bend all elements. But I think that its temporarily. Maybe for some days.. weeks?' Katara explained. We all dropped our faces. I couldn't believe what she just told me.

I can just take any bending that I want.. for some weeks or days and than I can just touch someone again to get the element again.. this is more dangerous than I thought.

'Thats not possible.. she didn't think of my bending when she touched me.' Tenzin said with denial.

'Thats because she was probably mad at you.' She said and looked at me.

'That's true..' I said with unease.

'I don't believe it... show some firebending Ayira!' Korra asked with excitement.

'I don't know how..' I said to Korra.

'Just imagine a little fire in your hand.' She said with a small smile.

I closed my eyes and focussed on getting a little fire to grow on my hand.
I closed my hand into a fist and when I saw the imagine I slowly opened my hand to be met by some warmth.

'Its unbelievable.' Tenzin said with shock. I opened my eyes and looked at my hand. There was a little fire floating above my hand..

'But how..' I said with confusement. A hand was placed on my shoulder. The hand belonged to Katara. I turned around to face her.

'You're a bender with a gift..'

*************

This chapter is shorter than normal chapters but thats because I've already publiced one. XD

I hope you all loved this chapter and have a nice evening!..

▪︎ This chapter has 1218 words.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

131K 3K 26
Being the daughter of the current Fire Lord, and the future Fire Lord has its ups and downs. People adoring you and getting away with things that you...
26.5K 584 10
Korra was involved in a horrid accident that left her paralyzed. Within that time, her world became a blur of anger and secret feelings for her best...
108K 2.5K 22
COMPLETED! 'Aya's my angel and I'm never letting her go.' After seeing Azula strike Aang with her lightening, Aya's entire world fell into a black h...
618K 25.1K 60
An Avatar: The Last Airbender Fanfiction (Zuko X OC) "And lastly, we are free, but we are not our own persons." At this, the student frowned and...