Solangelo One-Shots

By Super_Nerd1234

basically what the title says PLEASE NOTE: I WROTE THE FIRST CHAPTER BEFORE QUARANTINE, SO MY WRITING *hopef... More

Solangelo (Human Nightlight theory)
Oops?
The Ballad of Will and Nico
Take Me to Church
Chaos, Comfort, And Christmas
Fantasy AU
Short N' Sweet
ANGST
Truth Or Dare
HELP PLS (A/N)
Happy Birthday Nico!
Sick! Will
Adventures of Professor Di Solace
THANK YOUUUUU (A/N)
Movie Time ✨
AAAAAAAH (AUTHOR'S NOTE)
Go Team Bianca!
pi (A/N)
FOUR THOUSAND?????? (a/n)
It's ok (Angst/fluff)
Celebration
πŸ…The Olympics πŸ…
A 10k Birthday Special (ft. Percy Jackson)
Happy Halloween!
a/n (just me rambling about art)
STOP SINGING MARIAH CAREY, IT'S NOVEMBER 1st!!!
Is Will Solace a Swiftie?
Let it Snow, Let it Snow, Let it Snow
Run, Run, Rudolph
Pizza Time!
Birthday Present
NICO BIRTHDAY ART
Marry Me?
The Mother-In-Law
ANGST (NO HAPPY ENDING)
The Principal
Dirty Dancing
Art Credits
Grand Finale- Part One: The Proposal
Grand Finale- Part 2: The Wedding
Grand Finale: Part 3- The Honeymoon
The End

Happy New Year!

5.7K 79 516
By Super_Nerd1234

I'm too lazy to actually post this on New Year's but I have time rn so here we go

Some ideas I took off of pinterest but I'll post the screenshot at the end.

Also, Theyna is a couple in this. (I am aware of Reyna and maybe Thalia both being asexual, and I fully support that, but it doesn't mean they can't have romantic feelings toward one another.)
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
It's New Year's Eve. The Seven demigods of the prophecy (plus Nico, Reyna, and their spouses) have gathered at the Jacksons' for a party.

They're all 21+ in this pls don't kill me

Knock knock knock.

Percy and Annabeth opened the door and hugged Leo and Calypso as they walked in the door.

Leo held up a bottle of champagne. "Who's ready to party?!"

Percy lifted his glass of sparkling apple juice. "Cheers!"

A/N: Percy doesn't drink, unless it's a single glass of champagne for celebrations. (He grew up in a household where he grew to be afraid of alcohol. Remember when 12 year old Percy moved away from Mr.D? It's because of Smelly Gabe.)

"Hey guys!" Piper said as she walked through the door. "Happy New Year's Eve!"

Annabeth ran toward her and gave her a big hug. "Pipes!"

Piper hugged Annabeth back. "Hey Annie! How have you been? I brought food."

Annabeth responded but was interrupted by a voice at the door.

"Did someone say food?" Reyna said as she walked in the door. Thalia followed her inside.

"Hey Pinecone Face!" Percy said as he hugged his cousin.
Thalia ruffled his hair. "Sup little cuz? Long time no see!"

Reyna laughed as Percy pouted. Annabeth said, "Well, technically Thalia is younger because she joined the hunt a while back."

Percy gasped. "That's right! You left the hunt a little while after Reyna joined." He wiggled his eyebrows, earning a smack on the shoulder from Annabeth.

"SO" Annabeth continued, "Accurately speaking, Thalia is about three years younger then you Seaweed Brain."

Leo snickered. "So that means that she's Nico's age!"

"You called?" The son of Hades said while leaning against the doorframe.

Leo screamed.

Will nudged Nico out of the way. "Nico! What did I say about scaring people!?"

Nico grumbled, but his attention was immediately drawn to a figure in the corner.

"Hello Di Angelo."

"Reyna!"

Nico grinned as he saw her. She opened her arms in a hug and Nico obliged.

Will sighed to himself. "He doesn't act that way towards ME anymore. And I'm his fiancé!"

The room went silent.

Reyna was the first to speak up. She turned to Nico. "He's your WHAT now?!"

Nico sheepishly held up his left hand where, sure enough, there was a black band around his ring finger. "Fiancé?"

The room continued to be dead silent before it was interrupted by a thud at the door. Hazel dropped her bags and gawked.

Nico looked at his sister and laughed nervously. "Hey sis? How's it going?"

She made a beeline toward Nico. The force of her hug nearly knocked him over.

"My lord! Er-Lords and Ladies!" She exclaimed. "Nico Di Angelo is going to get married!" She then elbowed him in the side. "And he didn't even tell his sister! The audacity!"

Nico breathed a sigh of relief. "It only happened a few days ago!" He turned to his friends. "I was going to tell you later but SOMEBODY-" He looked at Will, "Ruined the surprise."

Everyone turned to Will.

Reyna marched towards him. He stumbled backwards to get away from the crazy lady, only to corner himself against a wall. Reyna grabbed his tie and got real close to his face.

He gulped. "H-hey Reyna. How are you this evening?"

She glared at him and he thought that his life would end right then and there. Until something unexpected happened; she pulled him into a hug.

For a moment he didn't know if this was a test or a new way to stab someone. Just then, she pulled away and spoke up.

"You make him happy, Solace. And that's something that I admire about you. Nico speaks very highly of you and I respect that greatly. Congrats."

She poked a finger at his chest. "But if I hear a SINGLE complaint about you-." She poked again. "It's on sight. Do you understand?"

Will nodded.

"Good." She stuck out her hand. "Congrats then."

He gratefully took her hand and shook it.

Percy slow clapped. Everyone joined in and gave the couple hugs and congratulations.

Frank stood in the doorway holding board games. "What on Earth did I miss?"

—————time skip to game time————

Frank, the resident person without dyslexia, read the card out loud.

"Mrs. Peacock, how do you plead?"

Percy, who wanted the blue piece, looked very guilty. He didn't want to reveal his final cards so Nico, the newly inducted homicide detective, wouldn't win.

There wasn't enough pieces for everyone to play, so the teams were:

Frank and Hazel as Colonel Mustard
Nico as Mr. Green
Percy as Mrs. Peacock
Piper as Miss Scarlet
Leo and Calypso as Mrs. White
and Reyna as Professor Plum

Everyone else was watching (and Leo kept trying to steal peeks at everyone's cards)

Frank spoke up again. "I SAID, Mrs. Peacock, how do you plead?"

Percy looked up at Annabeth, who was heating the food up.

She turned and mouthed to him, 'Not Guilty'

He nodded, turned to Frank, and confidently said, "Hot Milky."

Annabeth smacked herself with an empty to-go box.
———————time skip again————————-

TEN!

NINE!

EIGHT!

SEVEN!

SIX!

FIVE!

FOUR!

THREE!

TWO!

ONE!

HAPPY NEW YEAR!

Everyone cheered and pulled their partner in for a kiss.

Percy cleared his throat and raised his glass. "To a very safe and happy new year!"

Annabeth added, "May the gods look down on us with care, but not call us to do another quest!"

Everyone murmured agreement to that.

Will raised his glass, "May everyone be happy and healthy!"

Hazel raised hers, "And lucky with wealth as well."

Piper raised hers as well, "May Leo and Calypso finally figure out a date for their wedding!"

Leo laughed.

Reyna added, "And may Venus bless all of us, especially our newly engaged couple, to have a great year!"

Thalia said, "And may Hades watch over those who couldn't make it to the party this year, and may he keep them happy in Elysium-" she glanced at Nico. "-and may be bless those with new lives after reincarnation."

"Cheers!"

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
WC: 1096

Thanks for reading! Happy Holidays!

Inspo:

and

RIP Jason

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.3K 1.3K 43
Pease note that this is a work of fiction. Nothing in this story happened in real life, I created all events that take place in this other than what...
63.4K 1K 13
Decided to start this one because we love Will and Nico here. Fluff and angst ahead! I love and do take requests so please leave them! Enjoy these on...
63.5K 725 23
[Started March 2019, probably not gonna be updated] Just me attempting to write Solangelo oneshots bc I love them! Mostly fluff (edit: lots of angst)...
205K 3.8K 50
Some Solangelo one-shots. A few fluffy, a few angsty, and a LOT of soulmate AU's. I will try to update once a week, sometimes more, sometimes less. A...