OUR LOVE

By Preciousxoxo509

It's Sierra's first day as a senior at Donvalley high. She wants her last year to be amazing and troublesome... More

Chapter one
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter five
Chapter six
Chapter seven
Chapter eight
Chapter nine
Chapter ten
Chapter eleven
Chapter tweleve
Chaper thirteen
Chapter fourteen
Chapter fifteen
Chapter sixteen
Chapter seventeen
Chapter eighteen
Chapter nineteen
Chapter twenty
Chapter twenty-one
Chapter twenty-two
Chapter twenty-three
Chapter twenty-four
Chapter twenty-five
Chapter twenty-six
Chapter twenty-seven
Chapter twenty-eight
Chapter twenty-nine
Chapter thirty
Chapter thirty-one
chapter thirty-two
Chapter thirty-three
Chapter thirty-four
Chapter thirty-five
Chapter thirty-six
Chapter thirty-seven
Chapter thirty-eight
Chapter thirty-nine
Chapter forty
Chapter forty-one
Chapter forty-two
Chapter forty-three
Chapter forty-four
Chapter forty-five
Chapter forty-six
Authors note
Chapter forty-seven
Chapter forty-eight
Chapter forty-nine
Chapter fifty
Chapter fifty-one
Chapter fifty-two
Chapter fifty-three
Chapter fifty-four
Chapter fifty-five
chapter fifty-six
Chapter fifty-seven
Chapter fifty-eight
Authors note
Authors note

Chapter fifty-nine

11.5K 176 94
By Preciousxoxo509

3 months later
"Who knew sushi could be so...amazing" I laughed sitting back in my chair. Aaron and I were currently at a restaurant downtown for dinner. Today was his last day in New Jersey before he moved to Canada for college. His flight wasn't for another few hours so It was his moms idea for us to go out.

"I can't believe it took me leaving the country for you to finally try sushi!" He said unbelievably shaking his head in disbelief.

I was about to say something but his phone rang. He checked the caller ID. "My mom" he mouthed. I nodded and took a sip of my orange juice.

"Hey mom" he said. He listened to whatever she was saying and sighed before nodding. "Ok we are coming" he ended the call and took out his wallet from his pocket. "She said we should start coming back because she needs to get gas for her car before we head to the airport" he explained.

"Okay" I simply said. Everytime he brings up the airport or just leaving I always get sad because it makes the whole situation feel more real. He left the money on the table and we made our way to his car.

20 minutes later we were parked in his garage. We walked inside and the first thing we saw were all his bags by the door. My bags were also there because I've been staying with him for the last couple of weeks to make the most out of time with him.

"Mom we are back" he called out and shut the door behind me.

"Finally, We leave in fifteen minutes. Okay?" She asked from the kitchen. An idea popped into my head and ran up the stairs.

"Hey what are you doing?!" I heard Aaron laugh from behind me. I flung open his room door and jumped into his bed. I laid on my back and looked towards the door. "What are you doing?" He asked again.

"One last cuddle session?" I pouted and held me arms out like a baby

"You don't have to tell me twice" he laid on me with his head on my chest. My arms immediately went around his neck as I held him close.

"I'm really going to miss this" I whispered. My fingers raked through his brown curly hair. "Promise you won't forget about me"

"I could never" he said

————————-
In the car

I watched as the buildings zoomed past us through the window. The only thing on my mind was the fact that Aaron would be leaving and I had no idea when he would come back or if he would come. His mom was on a phone call with one of her friends.

"You ok?" He asked

"Yeah just a little sad that's all" I said forcing a smile.  "Remember you have to-"

"Text you when I get on the plane, when I get off the plane and when I get to my college accommodation" he laughed "don't worry there's no way I can forget. I mean you did set alarms in my phone to remind me"

"Exactly so no excuses unless you get kidnapped or something" I joked but then my heart dropped at the thought. "Wait what if you-"

"Ok babe stop. I can take care of myself plus have you seen these muscles" he flexed lifting up the sleeve of his T-shirt.

"You shouldn't have worn a T-shirt, it's meant to be cold over there" I mumbled

"We're here!" His mom called out as she pulled into a parking space.

"No crying ok?" Aaron warned. I simple nodded in agreement.

Aaron got out of the car first followed by his mom and they both got his luggage out of the trunk. I hesitantly opened the car door and went to help them but my heart wasn't in it. I wanted nothing more than for him to say he doesn't want to go anymore but it's too late for that now.

Once we had his luggage we made our way into the airport. The airport was particularly busy today.

"Ok I guess this is me guys" Aaron said scratching the back of his head.

"Oh my baby" his mom cooed bringing him into a hug. A family with two young kids-about five or six walked past and the children started giggling.

"Mommmm" he groaned but nevertheless he hugged her back.

"Promise me you will be a good boy and Don't do drugs" she warned. He laughed but promised her he would be on his best behaviour. He kissed her cheek and gave her one last hug before letting her go. She stepped back and gave me a small smile.

I wasted no time and wrapped myself around him. My arms went around his necks and my legs circled around his waist. I couldn't help but to start crying.

"Hey I thought we agreed no crying" he sniffed that's when I knew he was also crying.

"I know I'm sorry" I trembled. "please don't go" I whispered. He set me down on the ground but still kept me close.

"Trust me I don't want to go but I have to"

I nodded my head but the tears continued to
Roll down my cheeks. "Promise me we will FaceTime everyday"

"I promise" he said and kissed me. "I should go before I miss my flight" he said and planted a kiss on my forehead.

"Yeah of course. I love you"

"I love you too. Always and forever" I watched as a lone tear fell from his eye.

I walked back to his mom who was watching us and also in tears. We both looked back and watched as Aaron walked away. I made a step forward to hold him just one last time but his mom stopped me. "We have to let him go hunny" she gave me an apologetic look. As much as I wanted to go after him she was right.

———————
30 minutes later

"Thank you for dropping me home" I said as I unbuckled myself seatbelt.

"Of course I'll help you with your bags"

We descended the car and I grabbed my duffel bag from the back seat. I opened my door and found my mom sitting in the living room. "Hey I'm back" I waved.

"How was it?" She asked.

"Alright I guess" I shrugged. Her eyes fell
Behind me as she saw Aaron's mom. They immediately started talking and sat in the living room. I sighed and sluggishly walked upstairs to
My room. I didn't even bother turning on my lights because I just wanted to sleep. I kicked off my shoes into the corner of my room. As I flopped onto my bed my body felt something hard hit against it.

"What the hell" I muttered. I leaned over to my bedside table and turned on my lamp. I looked back at my bed and my eyes widened when I saw an unknown brown box laying in the centre of my bed. My eyes furrowed in confusion as I grabbed the box and opened it. Inside was a bunch of stuff but my eyes settled on the letter laying on top.

Dear Sierra
     If you're reading this then it means that I'm gone and you're back home. I know this is going to be really hard but I promise if we make it work then everything will be fine. Inside the box are just some random things so you don't miss me too much. I love you so much...always and forever.
                                                         Love Aaron

I smiled and lowered the letter to peek inside the box. The first thing I saw was another smaller red box. I lifted the lid and found a bunch of letters. He had left letters for when I was feeling a certain way in case I couldn't reach him. He had also given me one of his hoodies that I always try to steal. However he always caught me. I instantly slipped it over my head. Next was stack of Polaroids that we had taken over the summer. I had insisted we take pictures everywhere so we could always have those memorable with us. I laughed at the next thing I pulled out. It was my favourite cologne that he would always wear. He always said I was weird because I loved to smell him. I pulled off the cap and immediately sprayed my bed and pillow with his scent.

I climbed into my bed and laid down. As much as I hated Aaron leaving, it dawned on me that this was start of the next chapter in my life. College. I engulfed the scent of his cologne before switching off the lights.

I love you Aaron. Always and forever

Authors note
OH MY GOD. I'm currently screaming in my head as I type this. It's finished. The book is actually finished. Never and I mean never did I think I would ever say 'I finished writing a book'.

I just want to say that if you're still reading this book-from beginning to end then you're a real OG. I love you all especially those who have interacted with me.

Although this year went down in shambles, This is my biggest achievement of 2020. My book reaching over 90k reads is still something I cannot grasp. Gaining a following was also something I didn't even expect to happen so thank you to everyone who made that possible.

I'm sure most are wondering, is this it? And fortunately for you all, I do have a new project that will be launched by the end of February 2021. (I have exams coming up so I gotta study)

Again thanks to everyone but a special thanks to my best friend and biggest supporter Amymar123 
You guys should definitely check her out

Till next time
Precious xoxoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 33K 35
"You're just too much fun to mess with," he jokes, his smile transforming into a glowing smirk. My cheeks heat, but this time with anger. My toleranc...
7.5K 522 65
What happens when someone whom you used to call as 'bestfriend' turns out to be someone who you never thought him to become like and all this happen...
81K 3.6K 26
One night, she stumbles upon a fight - one against five. The lone wolf wins, and she follows him in the hopes of becoming his friend, till he shakes...
10.7K 187 49
Can love be stronger than hate? Can two people who have hated and despised each other all their lives fall in love? Hate usually wins, but is that th...