The Pentelements *SLOW UPDATE...

By Josalen144

Kirstie can see into the future Avi can see the past Mitch is a charmer Kevin is the brain Scott is the brawn... More

PROLOGUE
Ch. 1 Meetings at the Mall
Ch. 2 New Arrival
Ch. 3 Robots and Aliens
Ch. 4 Avi's Family
Ch. 5 Motel Madness
Ch. 6 Can You Hear Me?
Ch. 7 Testing Talents
Ch. 8 Showing Avi & Sneaking Around
Ch. 9 Let's Talk
Ch. 10 Questions and Confessions
Ch. 11 Stolen
Ch. 12 Police Station
A/N Anniversary Party!!!!
Ch. 13 First Look
Ch. 14 Pursuing the Persuader
Ch. 15 All Around the Mulberry Bush
Ch. 16 Can I Play?
Ch. 17 Don't You Dare
Ch. 18 Uh Oh
A/N Sneak Peek
Ch. 19 What Did You Do?!
Ch. 20 We Need A Plan
Ch. 21 Race Against Time
Ch. 22 Survival Strategy
Ch. 23 Plane Escape
Ch. 24 What A Day
Ch. 25 Family Matters
Ch. 26 Goodbye
Ch. 27 Shenanigans
Ch. 28 Truth or Dare
Ch. 29 Group Chat
Ch. 30 Almost There
Ch. 31 Test Drive
A/N Valentine's Day (OPEN)
Ch. 32 Chores
Ch. 33 Ruckus
Ch. 34 Welcome
Ch. 35 Break It
Ch. 36 Are We There Yet?
Ch. 37 Getting Started
Ch. 38 Avi's Turn
Ch. 39 Cheerleader
Ch. 40 Trampoline
Ch. 41 Explanation (Avi)
Ch. 43 Early Morning
Ch. 44 Eggs
Ch. 45 Double Yolk
Ch. 46 Face Value
Ch. 47 Boots
Ch. 48 Getting Ready
Ch. 49 Fashion Police
Ch. 50 :)
Ch. 51 Growth Spurt
Ch. 52 Explanation (Kevin/Todrick)
Ch. 53 Friends and Foes
Ch. 54 Mitch vs. Avi
Ch. 55 Two Against One
Ch. 56 Accidentally, Of Course
Ch. 57 Police Chase
Ch. 58 Breathe
Ch. 59 Munchie
Ch. 60 Meditate
Ch. 61 Stirling's Strings
A/N Quick Update

Ch. 42 Fun Times

190 14 24
By Josalen144

A/N It's Christmas! Y'all know I had to do a double lol. Enjoy!!!

~*~*~

Kevin finally pulled his car into a parking space and everyone hopped out, ready to go into the store.

"Alright, I wanna get Todrick's chicken breast and blueberries first so I don't forget them, and we can grab Avi's ice cream before we leave so it won't melt." Kevin listed as he locked his car. Then he turned to the others to make a plan. "If we start towards the back of the store, we can make our way up so we can leave quicker. Try to save refrigerated and frozen things for last, and make sure you- where's Mitch?"

Halfway through his instructions, Kevin noticed he was only speaking to two people. Scott and Kirstie pointed towards the store and Kevin saw Mitch's outfit disappear behind the doors. With a groan, Kevin grabbed a cart that was near his car and they made their way inside.

Once they got in the store, they looked around to try and see where the charmer had run off to. Kevin sighed and took out his phone.

"Okay, I was going to say we should stay together so we don't get sidetracked, but that's obviously not going to happen. Let's split up so we can find Mitch faster. Give me your numbers and call me if you find him."

Scott and Kirstie took out their phones and everyone exchanged numbers before splitting up to look for Mitch.

Meanwhile, Mitch was happily skipping through the store, looking around for the candy aisle. He found the baking aisle for cakes and treats first, and decided to browse the different frostings on sale. Milk chocolate, dark chocolate, strawberry, vanilla, buttercream, coconut, the flavors went on and on.

"Hmm... I wonder if I can convince them to bake me a cake." He muttered to himself with a smirk. The smirk vanished and he rolled his eyes as he realized he'd have to check the boxes to see if they had gluten in them. "Ugh, nevermind. Too much of a hassle."

He walked out of the baking aisle and got to the snack aisle when he realized he was still holding a container of frosting. Putting it down in a random spot, he explored the different drinks and snacks for sale. He was about to move on when a certain bottle caught his eye.

"Puta merda!" Mitch exclaimed, grabbing the drink. "I haven't had one of these in forever!"

"Mitch?" A familiar voice called.

Mitch froze for a second before booking it down the aisle, in the opposite direction. He couldn't let himself be found yet, he hadn't even gotten to the candy aisle!

A few seconds later, Kirstie rounded the corner into the snack aisle.

"Huh, I thought I heard him..." She mumbled to herself, looking around.

With a shrug, Kirstie grabbed a couple of snacks and put them in a basket she had grabbed earlier. She was about to move on to the next aisle when she paused.

"What the heck is this doing here?" She wondered, picking up the container of frosting.

Kirstie looked around one more time before sitting it in her basket, deciding to find where it belonged to put it back.

Glad that he wasn't caught, Mitch read the signs hanging above the aisles and finally found where the candy was stashed. Running to the aisle, he skidded to a stop in front of the sugary treats.

"Olá, linda!~" Mitch purred, looking at the piles of candy.

He licked his lips as he tried to decide what he should get first. As his eyes scanned the candy, Mitch shrugged and ended up grabbing a bunch of random bags. While he was silently wishing he had grabbed a basket, Mitch's thoughts were interrupted by a scoff.

He glanced over and saw a woman in a riding cart looking unimpressed.

"What?" He challenged, raising an eyebrow, and she shook her head.

"Seriously? You're an adult, why are you buying so much candy? It's not even Halloween." She jabbed, and Mitch glared at her.

"Oh, I'm sorry. But last I checked, I didn't ask for your opinion. Besides, you have legs, why are you in a riding cart? Too lazy to walk like the rest of us?"

"How dare you! I'll have you know that I've recently had an operation on my knee, and my doctor told me to stay off it as much as possible for the rest of the month!"

"And I'll have you know that I didn't ask for your life story. Now fuck off, I'm trying to see which bags I should buy."

"Excuse you, but I'm friends with the manager and he can ban you from ever shopping here again!"

"Oh my gosh, I am so sorry..."

"Yeah, that's what I-"

"For him. I mean, how could he possibly put up with such a cunt like you? Unless, of course, you're lying, which would make a lot more sense."

The woman glared at him and started to stand up, probably ready to hit him.

"What happened to your knee surgery?" Mitch reminded her. "Or was that a lie too?"

She seemed to catch herself and sat back down. Feeling satisfied with himself, Mitch turned back to the candy, only to drop everything he was holding and cry out in pain.

"OW! WHAT THE FUCK?!"

The woman had used her riding cart to run over his foot.

"Oops, that was an accident." She said, not even trying to hide the fact that her apology was fake.

The pain quickly vanished as Mitch felt anger rise in his body and he turned towards her.

"Okay, that's it!-"

"Mitch! There you are!" Kevin's voice called out, making him turn his head. Kevin had turned the corner, his cart full of groceries, and ran over to Mitch and the woman. "We've been looking everywhere for you! Come on, we're about to leave."

"Do you know him?" The woman asked Kevin. Without waiting for a response, she continued. "He has been nothing but rude to me and even tried to kick me off my cart, but I moved it and he hurt his foot. You should really have a talk with him about manners."

"OH YOU LYING LITTLE-"

"Mitch!" Kevin shouted, cutting him off. "Come on, we have to go."

Mitch fumed as he shot daggers in Kevin's direction.

"WHY?!"

"Because I'm sure you don't want security to get called. They might notice you look a little familiar." He cautioned, subtly reminding Mitch that he was still wanted by the police.

Realizing what he meant, Mitch huffed and shot the lady one final death glare before storming off towards the checkout, leaving the bags of candy behind. As he watched him go, Kevin noticed the woman looked quite proud of herself and quickly squashed her victory.

"Just so you know, there are a ton of cameras everywhere and I have no doubt that they caught the interaction between you two." He told her absentmindedly. "If what you said is true then I'll be sure to have a talk with my friend. But if it turns out you're lying and actually attacked him, then I would have no problem contacting my lawyer cousin so she can make sure you pay for any future medical bills he might have regarding his foot."

Kevin hid a smile as he saw the woman's face turn pale.

"Well, um... uh..."

"Shall we speak to your manager friend so he can review the footage for us?" She quickly shook her head. "Then I'd suggest you stop all the lying and think of an apology for my friend. Honestly, lying only makes you look like a fool and it's terrible for your character."

The woman stayed quiet, not daring to speak, or even look at him.

"Just something to think about."

With that, Kevin grabbed his cart and made his way to the checkout where everyone else was waiting. As their items were scanned, Kirstie told Mitch a dumb joke that put him in a slightly better mood. He then used his charm so the employee would give them a 20% discount. As much as Kevin didn't like Mitch using his charm to get free things, he had to admit he was grateful for the discount. All the food for everyone was getting expensive.

They grabbed their bags and went to Kevin's car, putting them in the trunk. Just as they were finishing up, a store employee ran out to them with another bag in their hand.

"Oh, did we forget this?" Kevin asked, going to grab it.

The employee shook his head and moved the bag out of reach.

"Actually, this was purchased by another customer, but she wanted me to give it to you before you left." He explained, then he handed the bag to a surprised Mitch. "You guys have a good day."

As the man turned around to go back to work, Mitch curiously opened the bag and gasped. He then pulled out a large bag of assorted candies. On the candy bag was a sticky note with the word 'Sorry!' written on it. Scott and Kirstie looked confused, and Kevin smiled to himself, glad the woman actually found a way to apologize.

Finally getting everything packed up, Kevin started driving back to his house.

"What do you guys want for dinner?" He asked them.

"We could bake some chicken." Kirstie suggested, but Mitch shook his head.

"Nah, that would take too long. I'm hungry now so I'm gonna eat my candy."

"Don't. You'll spoil your dinner." Kevin scolded.

"See, that only works if I actually care about my dinner." Mitch told him, then he opened the bag and took out a piece of candy.

"Wait, did anyone eat anything today?"

The car went silent.

"I remember eating a bag of chips," Kirstie spoke up. "And I think we stopped by Starbucks to get Mitch something to drink."

"Oh! Obrigado! I almost forgot to make you guys take me to Starbucks again." Mitch paused when he saw Kevin give him a look in the rearview mirror. "I mean... ask you guys to take me to Starbucks again... Wait, why am I being nice? Fuck you, take me to Starbucks."

"Oh look, a cop." Kevin commented, and Mitch immediately ducked into the space for your feet.

When Kevin laughed, Mitch realized he was joking and glared at him as he got up.

"Dang it, I lost my candy! Hope you like chocolate stains in your car." He spat.

"Sorry, sorry. I couldn't resist. I'll take you to Starbucks, but we should really decide on what to eat."

They drove around a bit, discussing what they could eat for dinner before they finally pulled up to a Starbucks.

"Brb." Mitch told them, closing the door and running inside the coffee shop.

"Welp, any other ideas?" Kevin asked, leaning back in his seat.

"We could order some food..." Scott's quiet voice said, finally speaking up.

"That's actually not a bad idea. Since we've been talking about everything taking too long to cook, it'd be great to just buy food that's already cooked."

"Where should we go though?" Kirstie wondered. "There's a lot of places to order food right now."

"There's a Chipotle next door." Scott noted, and Kevin looked over.

"Chipotle sounds good, plus I don't feel like driving that much anymore."

"Ooh, yeah! I could get some tacos!" Kirstie grinned.

"You know, I was thinking about getting a burrito bowl, but a taco does actually sound pretty good right now. Good idea, Scott." Kevin praises, and Scott hid a blush. "Should I call in the order?"

"Why do that when you can just park and we can give them the order in person? It is right there."

"Alright, let's go."

Kevin shifted his car into park and opened the door.

"Wait, what about Mitch?" Scott reminded them, and they looked towards Starbucks.

Mitch was next in line, looking around at random things when he saw everyone getting out of the car. He gave them a confused look and Kevin made a quick gesture, pointing towards the Chipotle next door. Mitch looked where he was pointing and shrugged, indicating he didn't really care before his attention was taken by the cashier.

"He'll be fine. Let's go." Kevin said again, and the three of them went into the restaurant.

They all ordered their food, along with Kevin getting something for Todrick and Kirstie ordering food for Avi. Mitch joined them shortly after, Starbucks in hand, and ordered his own food before everyone made their way back to the car.

"Let's get out of here, I'm exhausted."

"Agreed." Kirstie nodded. "Plus, I can't wait to eat. This food smells so good!"

"I can hold off for a bit," Kevin said. "You never really know how hungry you are until you start eating."

"Yeah, yeah, great sentiment. Now let's go so we can actually eat this stuff before it gets cold!" Mitch rushed. "You can't microwave it with the lid. I've tried."

With a chuckle, Kevin started his car and drove everyone back to his house, blasting music along the way.

~*~*~

A/N Merry Christmas guys!!! I love y'all so much!!! And don't forget to boop that little vote button with your nose <3 BAIII!!!~

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

75.2K 2.1K 38
Avi is in love. She's all he thinks about. Kirstie. Perfect, beautiful Kirstie. When her boyfriend crosses the line, Kirstie moves in with Avi. But A...
29.2K 746 24
54.6K 1.2K 27
Kirstie is in love with Scott and she doesn't know how to tell him, but what will she do when someone tells her that he loves her?
11.4K 518 20
Mitch, Scott, Avi, and Kevin all love to get into trouble doing crazy things even if they're in school. What happens when they meet a girl named Kirs...