In Plain Sight (Spencer Reid...

By aweshesugly

As a new additon to the BAU team, you are happy that you get along with the team just fine. But you worry eve... More

Introduction
Chapter 1 -And so it begins
Chapter 2 -First Case First
Chapter 3 -Butterflies
Chapter 4 - Feelings
Chapter 5 - Killer Cupid
Chapter 6 - Taken
Chapter 7 - Right where it hurts
Chapter 8 - Kiss Me
Chapter 9 - Cuddle Buddies
Chapter 10 - Calling the Shots
Chapter 11 - Boss of Me
Chapter 13 - First Date
Chapter 14 - Possesive
Chapter 15 - Duty Calls
Chapter 16 - Family Business
Chapter 17 - Call Me
Chapter 18 - Spencer
Chapter 19 - Court is Adjourned
Chapter 20 - Prisoner
Chapter 21 - Cutting Ties
Chapter 22 - Watched
Chapter 23 - Lost and Found
Chapter 24 - Karma
Chapter 25 - Betrayal
Chapter 26 - Partner in Crime
Chapter 27 - My Angel
Chapter 28 - Life and Death
Chapter 29 - After Life
Chapter 30 - Miss Me?
Chapter 31 - Irresistable
Chapter 32 - Unfortunate Events
Chapter 33 - Second Chances
Chapter 34 - Birthday Boy
Chapter 35 - October Scorpios
Thank You💕/ Announcement👁👁

Chapter 12 - Make You Mine

1.8K 48 68
By aweshesugly

Warnings: lovey dovey shit

After being in Philadelphia for almost two weeks, we still weren't anywhere close to finding the unsub. We figured out she had to be a sort of Black Widow type murderer. Specifically, a woman in her mid twenties to early thirties who had a problem with her father or an older man who failed her.

It was rare when you guys didn't end up catching the unsub, it always felt so weird knowing that person was still out there in hiding. This time was no different. The team was heading back to the jet, mostly bummed out that none of us got even close to solving this case.

We all found our seats and Hotch stood up to give us all the usual "We cant catch them all" speech he would say when this would happen.

You started to feel uneasy, which was weird because even though you hated the fact that this person was still out there, you never felt so.... scared. It was a weird feeling really, you felt watched and like there was always someone there listening in. You shook away these thoughts as Spencer landed on the seat next to you at the back of the jet, giving you a smirk and a wink. You blushed at his actions, making you feel like a teenager when her crush talks to her.

He scooted to be closer to you, making you laugh as you watched him struggle. Unfortunately, that feeling of uneasiness came back which made you a bit anxious. You almost felt as if you couldn't breathe properly.

"Y/N, are you okay?" asked Spencer concerned, noticing how your leg was shaking involuntarily.

You turned to him and gave him a soft smile, hoping he wouldn't worry to much about it, "Yes, I'm fine , just a little uneasy at the fact the unsub is still out there I guess."

"That understandable" he says as he goes to hold your hand underneath the table, making you feel a million times better already.

The rest of the plane ride was quiet and quick, you mostly napped on Spencer's shoulder and listened to him flip the pages of "Little Women", the book you had pleaded for him to read so he could watch the movie with you.

As the jet started to land, Spencer woke you up by whispering in your ear. You got up and started to get all your things and waited for Spencer to get into the SUV. You both made your way into the last SUV, that had JJ and Emily inside of it. Emily turned around from the passengers seat and smiled at you, noticing how you were more quiet than usual.

"Are you okay, hun" Emily said to you in a motherly tone. "Yes im fine, I just feel weird about the case I guess" you said while playing with your ring, which was your tell when you were a bit anxious. "That completely normal doll" she said with a smile and reached out to touch your knee, which comforted you instantly. "How about this?" she continued, "What if we all go out dancing and for drinks, the whole team, I know you love to dance?"

You nodded excitedly, "I would like that very much Em, thank you for trying to make me feel better."

"What are friends for? Ill call Garcia and the rest of the gang right away" she said turning back around to look out her window.

Smiling you looked over at Spencer, who was know reading a completely different book. You assumed he already finished it and stared at his concentrated face.

"Spence?" you disturbed him, he didn't seem to mind as he went to put his hand on your thigh when Emily and JJ were distracted in their own conversation and blasted some music.

"What's up, angel?" he whispers into your ear making shivers go up your spine.

"U-Um, Do you think you will be able to come along with us tonight? I know you don't like to go dancing and we already went the weekend before the case but-" he put his finger over your mouth trying to stop your rambling. "If you want me to be there angel, I would be more than glad too" he said softly as he smiled at you.

"Oh okay, yay" you said quietly also, trying your best for JJ and Emily not to be able to hear over the music.

"With one condition thought" he said while turning his body to you. "And what would this condition be" you asked already knowing you would give in no matter what it was. He had you wrapped around his little finger. Anything he wanted he was going to get it, no questions asked.

"Can I take you out to dinner beforehand or maybe to the museum?" he said nervously as his cheeks started to turn a slight shade of pink, making you remember how cute he could be when he was nervous.

"Are you asking me out on a date, Spencie?" you said teasing him a bit to hide your own nerves.

"I guess so" he responded with a soft laugh, making you feel butterflies in your stomach.

You paused before your answer, pretending to think about it by putting your pointer finger up to your chin, "Hmm, okay convinced!"

"Okay, great!" he said turning back to his book and started where he left off.

"Yes" he whispered to himself as he began to plan out your date, he wanted to be absolutely perfect. He did wait almost a year to ask you though, so he already had something amazing in mind.

-----------------------------------------------------------

As you got back to the FBI headquarters, Hotch told you to take the day off since it was only 12 pm. Quickly picking up your things, you waited for Spencer once again and walked to the elevator. You walked into it and clicked on the button to the first floor. As the doors closed you reached out an grabbed Spencer's hand without thinking. He blushed and enjoyed the moment, thinking about the fact he got to take you out tonight. You got out of the building hand in hand, careful about not seeing any of your friends around.

You both walked over to your car and got inside, making your way to drop him off.

We finally got to his complex and before stepping out he reached over to give you a soft kiss against your lips. "Ill pick you up at 2 okay and bring a change of clothe ,we aren't going to have time to go back to your apartment and change for the club" he said closing the door to the car.

"Yes, Sir" you answered with excitement, you had no idea what kind of date he planned out that would last seven hours before you had to go to the club. You quickly drove to your apartment, entering the shower immediately. You had two hours to get ready, luckily you always planned outfits ahead of time for situations like this. You showered quickly and stepped out of the shower. Patting yourself dry with a towel, you made your way to your drawers and pulling out a lilac colored bra and panty set. As you were looking for your casual outfit, your phone rang.

Spence Calling.....

You picked up the phone confused, wondering what this call was about.

"Hello?" you asked concerned, you kind of thought he was going to cancel on you for some reason, but it was quite the opposite of that.

"Hi angel, I forgot to mention something to you when you dropped me off."

You sat down, beginning to do your makeup while on the phone ,"Oh okay, what's up cutie?"

He laughed at the nickname and continued "Um, remember the outfit you wore to the club the first day you worked at the BAU"

"Uh yeah, what about it?" you asked as you turned to look at the purple satin dress that you haven't worn in ages, hung up in your closet.

"Can you wear it for me tonight? " he said in a soft tone.

You smiled at his request and made your way to the closet and took it off its hanger, folding it to fit into the go bag you were going to take your club outfit in.

"Your wish is my command, Sir" you said seductively, blushing at the fact he remembered this dress after a year of not wearing it. You hung up and pulled out the white cardigan you wore with it that night and found the strappy black heels.

As you packed the outfit up in your bag, all that went through your mind was when Lizzie McGuire was called an "outfit repeater." You laughed at this thought and made your way to change into your daytime outfit.

You choose to wear a satin tan colored top with bubble like sleeves which you paired with blue mom jeans and white strappy heels. Adding small pearl earrings and necklace, you were ready to go. You quickly added some volume to your hair by teasing it a bit, deciding to leave it loose for the date. As you made your way to the living room, you checked the clock. It was 1: 50 pm, which meant you had 10 min to just relax. You caught up on some emails and texted some old friends back. You were starting to get bored when you heard a knock on your door, it was 2:00 pm sharp. You fixed yourself up before opening the door and finding Spencer. He was holding a bouquet of daisies and had a big smile on his face.

"You ready, Angel" he said giving you the flowers while checking you out discretely.

"Yes I'm ready, lets go im excited!" you said taking his hand and guiding him out of your apartment. He laughed as you almost sprinted towards the stairs. You both walked down to the parking lot and looked for Spencers car, he didn't drive it much but you fucking loved it. It looked vintage, like one of those cars in the fifties.

He opened the door for you to get inside the car and got to the drivers seat quickly.

"Spencer, now can you tell me what you have planned, please?" you asked as he closed the door on his side and started up the car. "Hmmm, no" he responded quickly, he knew you were one curious bitch. You hated not knowing something, specially when someone else knew every detail. This is why when you realized the team was a bit gossipy, you felt right at home.

"Fine, I wont ruin the surprise" you said while staring at his beautiful fucking face. Sometimes you would fantasize how it would look like while you gave him head, something you guys hadn't gone around to do. Still staring at him, you put your hand on his thigh and began to move it upwards. He turned around to look at you with wide eyes.

"What are you doing, Y/N?" he asked while his eyes were still on the road.

"Oh nothing, Spencie!" you said as you removed your hand from his lap, smiling at the fact he would surely make you pay for teasing him later.

"Your such a fucking tease, Y/N" he says through a soft laugh, letting you know he was definitely going to fuck you senseless later. You laughed at his comment and gave him a kiss on the cheek, noticing how he still blushed when you did so.

"We're here" he said as we headed towards this huge building. You quickly realized it was Spencer's favorite museum which you had gone on your first outing with him. You were so excited to walk inside and let him tell you facts about the all of the art pieces that were inside. He always seemed to blurt out a new one each time we went. He found a parking spot and turned off the car. He headed over to your side and opened the door for you, holding your hand as he walked you to the museum entrance. You walked in and immediately headed towards the art gallery. Spencer stopped you and put his hands on your waist.

"Actually y/n, we are going to go to a different exhibit today." he said with a smile. You said okay and let him walk you over to this new exhibit the museum had opened up just two weeks ago according to him. He walked up to a woman who was standing in front of two black curtains that covered up what seemed to be another hall of the museum and gave her two tickets along with a 100 dollar bill. You were so confused as to why he would do that but you didn't question it.

The woman opened the black curtains up for you and said, "Have fun, Doctor Reid." You grew even more suspicious at the woman's use of Reid's name. "Why does she know your name?" you asked calmly, you weren't jealous just confused. "That's Meg" he said while walking you into a dark room. He opened another pair of black curtains and continued, "She was the one that helped me plan this whole thing."

As soon as he opened the curtain you walked into the room, as you looked up at the ceiling you saw a what seemed to be a white light. You went over to look at Spencer when you noticed he was about to push a button. "What are you doing?" you asked as you headed towards him slowly, already wanting to know why he was acting so suspicious.

"This" he answered as he finally pushed the button on what looked like a control panel. As soon as he pushed it the ceiling started to morph into a picture of the galaxy. Stars and planets were being shown on the roof above you, making you stare at it in awe. You were speechless at the beauty you were witnessing right before your very eyes, you felt like nothing else existed. Spencer made his way behind you and hugged you tightly, resting his arms around your waist.

"Do you like it?" he whispered into your ear and planted a kiss on your neck before resting his head on your shoulder. You felt tears building up in your eyes. You had never been to a planetarium before or even on a first real date for that matter, except for when you went undercover with Spence, but that didn't count. You turned around to look at the man who you were quickly falling in love with and gave him a grateful smile. You hadn't noticed the tears that started to stream down your face as you looked into his eyes.

"What's wrong?" he asked concerned at your sudden tears. "Nothing, its just that... Its just so pretty" you said wiping the tears away as you walked towards him. You gave him a soft and sweet kiss and looked straight into his eyes as your heart began to beat what felt like a million times per minute. You tried to fight the tears as he smiled at you and kissed your nose.

"C'mon" he said pulling you towards a little table in the middle of the room that was full of Chinese food and a bottle of red wine, which was the food you and Spencer had every weekend. You sat next to each other and you noticed he began to get fidgety with his bracelet, the one you got for him when he got shot by that pastor and you went to visit him at the hospital. You remembered how scared you were when that happened and how you took care of him afterward.

"You okay bubs, you seem nervous?" you laughed while reaching out for his hand and holding it with both of yours. He looked up at you and nodded, clearing his throat as he responded. "Y/N, I have to say something and I want you too listen carefully okay?"

You nodded and turned your body towards him, making sure he had your full attention. "I'm all ears" you said quietly, waiting for him to say whatever it was that was clearly making him sweat.

"Okay" he took a deep breath and continued. "The first day I met you, I was so scared when you talked to me in that elevator. I thought to myself why is this very gorgeous woman talking to someone like me. Then you pulled me in with your sense of humor and the way you listened to my rambles without making me feel like I was boring or nerdy. I started to notice the little details about you, like the fact that you always smell like vanilla cupcakes and the way you twist your hair when you get bored or nervous. I like how you tell your stories with extreme detail and side track multiple times before getting to the point ,or how you make your cupcakes into a icing sandwich before you eat them. I like the way you say my name and how you call me honey and love and sometimes dumbass. I began to dread the weekdays and long for the weekends I got to spend alone with you. You slowly but surely became the only thing I thought about day and night. So when we were kidnapped in that basement, I didn't want to make you feel like I confessed my feelings for you for survival and not for actually being completely and utterly in love with you. You are the rainbow after the rain y/n, you're like an angel on earth. I would never forgive myself if I let the opportunity to make you mine and make you happy go. With that being said, Y/N I love you and I want everyone to know how head over heels I am for you. I want everyone to know there is an us. Y/N, do you want to be my girlfriend?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 21.3K 21
Your relationship with Spencer Reid is a simple one: friends and coworkers together at the BAU. One day, after Spencer stumbles upon something he sho...
121K 2.7K 19
After joining the BAU and becoming close friends with JJ, Y/N finds herself falling for her closest and best friend, all while trying to deal with a...
Powerless By MJ

Fanfiction

893K 16.7K 32
When a vicious and well-connected serial killer escapes from prison with a vendetta against the BAU, Strauss makes the decision to send them away unt...