π‚π‘πˆπŒπ’πŽπ 𝐋𝐀𝐂𝐄 [ 𝐭...

By -laughingheights-

darling, how could you be so blind? They look at each other. One hurt, scarred and in pain. The other stoic a... More

πˆππ“π‘πŽ
𝐌𝐘 𝐂𝐀𝐒𝐓
π„ππˆπ†π‘π€ππ‡
01: AN ANGEL AND A BOY
02: RICH AND RICHER
03: MORE BOYS
04: CORSETS AND PLEADS
05: AMORTENTIA
06: KNIGHTS IN ARMOUR
07: TRUTH HURTS
09: BORNDAY
10: INTOXICATION
11: BLACK LACE
12: LITTLE LOVE BITES
13: LITTLE HANGLETON
14: THE SIGHT
15: HIS, ALWAYS
16: GOLDIE
17: YOUNG BLOOD
18: BROKEN HEARTS CLUB
19: UNDOING
20: BIRTHDAY BOUQUET
21: MIDNIGHT CRISIS PART ONE
22: MIDNIGHT CRISIS PART TWO
23: NIRVANA
24: CHARMS AND CHARMING
25: SUMMER

08: OH, NIGHTMARES

2.8K 111 40
By -laughingheights-

◤─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◥

[ possible trigger warning ]

"You've been lying to her!" A woman's voice echoed.

"I had to or we wouldn't be able to find her again." A man's voice bit back.

"How are you so sure she'll come looking for it?" The woman asked.

"Because she's just as power thirsty as him." He plainly replied.

The night was restless for Angelina, she kept having nightmares that she couldn't wake from. It was as if she was stuck in a world of her fears. A voice of woman and man echoed through her mind talking about lies and power. Then came the repetition of her last memory with her parents, the scene played in front of her eyes over and over again. Angelina tried to move, she tried to wake up but she was drowning in bad memories, and she had a lot of them.

Liliana was always a light sleeper, she awoke easily unlike Angelina who slept like there was no tomorrow. Lily heard Angelina's bed creak every time she tossed around, first she tried ignoring the sound by burying her head further into the pillow as she lay with her facing away from Angelina but she soon realized something was wrong once she heard sniffling. She turned to face Angelina, but immediately worried because of what she saw, Angelina was crying in her sleep. Lily stood up and rushed to Angelina's side, she tried to wake her friend up but all went vain when tears started to flow from Angelina's closed eyes.

In Angelina's dream, she was having a recap of something that shaped her life and that was not her parents abandoning her. A vile thing had happened to her in the absence of Tom Riddle at the orphanage.

"Billy, stay away." She whimpered as she got cornered by the boy, he was taller and older than poor fourteen year old Angelina. She couldn't use magic or else she would have gotten expelled.

"Just one kiss, Angel and I would not bother you ever." Billy said. Angelina was scared, Tom was at the Malfoy Manor staying with Abraxas for Christmas. Angelina couldn't join him because the orphanage didn't allow her to stay at a male friend's home, she tried explaining that her best friend would be there as well but Mrs. Cole didn't listen to her and was probably high on gin right now.

"I won't tell Riddle if that's what this is about." Billy insisted," Don't make me force you, you come back from that school looking like a woman and I can't get some."

Angelina visibly paled, she knew what was going to happen next, and the boy could easily over power her without her magic.

"I've got a boyfriend at school, I can't kiss you Billy." Angelina hastily lied, she hoped that Billy would stop.

"Oh princess, that doesn't matter to me." Billy grabbed Angelina's face and forced himself onto her, tears ran down Angelina's face, she tried fighting him off but he had her pinned to the wall, he wasn't even letting her breathe. Billy forced his tongue into Angelina's mouth his disgusting hand trailed up and down Angelina's face. This was the second worst day of Angelina's life, luckily she wasn't forced into having sex with Billy. But Billy did traumatize her for years.

Tears went down Angelina's face, Lily Malfoy panicked. Angelina wasn't waking up either, she ran to Tom and her brother's shared dormitory. She knocked at the door hurriedly hoping Tom would come and calm Angelina down. Nobody was opening the door, Lily's knocking was getting louder by the second. Finally, Tom opened the door to find a distressed Lily who looked as if she needed a muggle ambulance. Tom raised an eyebrow at her, and Lily could only get a few words out.

"Angel...not okay.... help her." She was stuttering and was making no sense to Tom.

"Why are you here Liliana? It is quite late, do you want me to deduct points from our own house now?"

"Angelina is crying in her sleep, she isn't waking up and I don't know what to do, Riddle! Help her. Please." Lily was on the verge of tears as well, she loved Angelina very much, she was a sister to her and seeing her in such a state wasn't exactly enthralling.

Tom didn't waste a second, he moved Lily out of the way and ran to the girl's dorm, Lily trailed behind and so did Zeus, who wasn't invited.

Tom opened Angelina's dorm's door and entered the room that was abnormally chilly. Tom moved quicker than lightening and was by Angelina's side. She looked as if she was in pain.

"Angel, wake up." Tom whispered but Angelina didn't even stir. Tom's hands reached out to cup Angelina's face, he wondered what she was dreaming about that was causing her pain. So Tom tried again.

"Wake up Angelina." He was louder this time and this time he was successful. Angelina's eyes shot open, she sat up quickly and looked around the room to see Tom sitting on her bed and the Malfoy siblings stood in the doorway of her room.

"Are you okay?" Lily asked, worry downing her as she came to sit on a chair beside Angelina's bed while Zeus had his gaze on her. Tears started to flow from Angelina's eyes and she shook her head.

"What did you see, Angelina?" Tom asked her, his eyebrows were put together and a frown was perfectly placed on his face. Angelina shook her head again.

"You'll have to tell me, darling." Tom insisted. Angelina dead panned him with a small 'no'.

"W-water please." Angelina's voice was coarse as she asked Lily. L ily did not make her wait and immediately conjured water by 'Aguamenti' in a coffee mug, she handed it to Angelina. Angelina took a few sips from the mug and set it aside.

"Thanks, Lils." Angelina muttered gratefully.

"What happened while you slept, Angelina?" Lily asked her.

Angelina visibly shuddered; everyone seemed to notice that as well. Tom was observing Angelina, he thought of invading her mind but even when she was this vulnerable, her mind had its walls up.

"Just a bad night nightmare. Don't worry about me." Angelina said, she looked tired and Tom remembered she had cramps the previous night. She was already in physical pain the previous night, Tom gave her unusual news and she had a nightmare that probably would come true if it hadn't already.

"You look tired, we should let you sleep." Lily said," I'll go sleep in Zeus's room, you'll probably need Tom tonight." Even though Liliana and Angelina were the best of friends, their bond wasn't as strong as Tom's and Angelina's and everyone was very much aware of this.

Angelina nodded and watched the siblings leave the room. Tom was about to move away when Angelina grabbed his arm.

"Don't leave me tonight." She said, Tom raised an eyebrow at her," Please, Tom." She quickly added. He sat back down. "Lay down with me, Tom." She sounded like she was pleading and disregarding the situation, Tom loved it when she begged.

Tom moved close to her," Are you going to tell me what happened or do you want me to force it out of you?"

"Tom, you don't have to force anything out of me. I am an open book waiting to be read." Angelina said, her voice sounded tired and coarse. She scooted to her right and made some place for Tom on her bed.

"Must you be that difficult then?" He asked as he climbed in next to her. Angelina could already feel warmth radiating off of Tom and she wanted to get closer.

"I'm not difficult." She scoffed and Tom looked at her pointedly, so she added, "Well not as difficult as you." Tom scoffed at her and lay down next to her. He tugged at her nightgown to make her lay down. Goosebumps erupted all over her body when his cold fingers made contact with thigh. Angelina lay down beside him, her face facing his.

Angelina's hand reached out to brush Tom's dark curls out of his eyes, instinctively Tom's hand reached out to caress Angelina's face, his fingers tracing her high cheekbones. She leaned in to his touch. Tom looked into her dark eyes as she saw into his.

"Merlin, you're so beautiful." Tom breathed out, his arms snaking around Angelina's petite body. The prey was finally captivated and she didn't mind being suffocated by the handsome predator. Their bodies were entangled together, Angelina's soft body against his hard body.

"Don't break me Tom Riddle, I'm already tainted." She whispered to him.

"I would not let anyone or anything ever hurt you or they'll suffer a punishment worse than death."

"I trust you, Tom. Please don't make me regret that." She said softly.

"You won't, my love."

◣─────•~❉᯽❉~•─────◢

DISTRACTION HERE ::

is this a happy chapter or a sad chapter?

i cant decide.

also merry christmas to those who celebrate :)

⁺ ˖˚ ♡ ⁺ ˖˚

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

901K 20.7K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.
618K 31.3K 60
A Story of a cute naughty prince who called himself Mr Taetae got Married to a Handsome yet Cold King Jeon Jungkook. The Union of Two totally differe...
734K 27.1K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! πŸ˜‚πŸ’œ my first fanfic...
271K 9.3K 106
She was a capitol elite. He was the youngest victor in history. Their friendship was frowned upon, but their love was forbidden. Extended Summary Ins...