His Pet โ™ค Min Yoongiโ™ค (Comple...

By Amoc94

Min Yoongi. A business magnate, and a mafia leader. You and him were a whole world apart, until fate got your... More

Chapter 1.
Chapter 2.
Chapter 3.
Chapter 4.
Chapter 5. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 6.
Chapter 7.
Chapter 8.
Chapter 9.
Chapter 10.
Chapter 11.
Chapter 12.
Chapter 13.
Chapter 14.
Chapter 15.
Chapter 16.
Chapter 17.
Chapter 18.
Chapter 19.
Chapter 20.
Chapter 21.
Chapter 22.
Chapter 23.
Chapter 24. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 25.
Chapter 26.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 27.
Chapter 28.
Chapter 29.
Chapter 30.
Chapter 31.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 32.
Chapter 33.
Chapter 34.
Chapter 35.
Chapter 36.
Chapter 37.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 38.
Chapter 39.
Chapter 40.
Author's Side Note
Chapter 41.
Chapter 42.
Chapter 43.
Chapter 44.
Chapter 45.
Chapter 46.
Chapter 47.
Chapter 48.
Chapter 50.
Chapter 51.
Chapter 52.
Chapter 53.
Chapter 54.
Chapter 55.
Chapter 56.
Chapter 57.
Chapter 58. ๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 59.
Chapter 60.
Chapter 61.
Chapter 62.
Chapter 63.
Chapter 64.
Chapter 65.
Chapter 66.
Chapter 67.
Chapter 68.
Chapter 69.
Chapter 70.
Chapter 71.๐Ÿ”ž
Chapter 72.
Chapter 73.
Epilogue.

Chapter 49. ๐Ÿ”ž

21.7K 751 535
By Amoc94

Warning : Dubious consensual sex scene. 😔 Skip and leave if this is not for you. Yoongi is a total asshole here.

The aircraft was bigger.
Not the same one as he used for the trip to Maldives.
The cabin was separated into four different areas, which you walked passed by on your way walking inside the plane.
The cockpit, the spacious galley of where two air hostesses greeted a welcome, sitting area consisted of ten reclining leather seats with twin long leather sofas facing to each other, and a private bedroom.

The leather seats were all in white color, including the long couch, while the inline walls and divider adorned white and deep dark wood color, light gray color for the carpeted floor.
There was a big screen smart TV in front of the long sofa, and next to it, there was a writing desk attached to the TV cabinet.
The interior gave off that brand new scent, maybe he just purchased the plane.

There were four other men from the group who pursued you before, occupying the reclining seats.

"I can walk myself, thank you very much."

You shot him a dirty look to prevent him pulling you, observing him as he put away your bag on the long couch.
Your phone was there, and you were sure by the time you got it later, you wouldn't be able to make any phone call or browsing through internet.
That damn control freak.

One of them walked to him after finished talking on his phone.

"They give us a go in one hour, Boss."

"Just wait for Sejin, also Mr. Park and Mr. Jeon."

Once the man left for his seat, he turned to look at you.

"You can use the bathroom inside the bedroom. Going straight, there will be door on the left. Just wait there, there is TV if you want to busy yourself."

You knew better to defy him.
You supposed after what he had been through to find you, you doubted he was in a good mood.
Besides, you would rather walk with dignity than to have him drag and humiliate you in front of his men.

You went inside the chamber, and closed the door with a strong push.
Unfortunately the door had an automatic closer attached to the frame, you couldn't get the satisfaction by banging it shut.

With a deep sigh, you gazed around the room, stepping towards white dressing cabinet next to the bed.
There were several bottles of toiletries sat on the glass top, you recognized some of them as the ones you usually used.
He was so sure he would get you back.

You lifted up the bottle of his cologne, and read the label, Jo Malone - Lime Basil and Mandarin.
Removing the cap, you inhaled the scent that had been lingering in your mind for the past months.
You were so used to the scent of jasmine and frangipani while working around the resort, but you could never forget the citrus scent, it was fitted perfectly with his personality.

Putting the bottle back on the table top, you sat on the king size bed at the center of the room.
The plush mattress was firm and comfortable, very inviting for you to lay down, to forget about the outside world and what happened in your life right now.

So many times you imagined how you would feel, the moment when he finally found you and took you away again.
You had lived in denial all this time, thinking that he wouldn't be able to catch you anymore.

All the memories you had spent in Bali felt like something far in the past now.
You didn't know when you would be able to visit this island again.

You laid on the bed while staring blankly on the decoration strip lighting.
The rectangular tray ceiling lined with the same deep brown wood color, surrounded by warm yellow illumination on its four sides.

Caressing the white comforter with your palm, it was cool and smooth, the sensation of luxury on your fingertips.
You just needed to learn to savor it.
Why couldn't you accept your fate as a blessing instead?
Maybe your life would be easier that way.

There was a female voice over the speaker announcing the nearing take off in fifteen minutes, and asked passengers to buckle up.

The plane was moving a moment later, as you closed your eyes, waiting until the sinking sensation during take off was gone, and you could stand up without the risk of tumbling over.

You decided you would  get out and check on Jungkook, considering he had to be in the same flight with Yoongi.

You almost reached to the door when it was opened and Yoongi walked inside.
Taking a few steps back, you watched his figure, in a dark grey coat on top of the black shirt he wore since you saw him at the fire dance show.
Holding a goblet with red liquid inside, he put it on the table near the bed, turning his head and looked at you.

"Where is Jungkook?"

His eyes flashed with a gleam of dangerous ire and he gave you a cynical smirk.

"So, you are worry about lover boy, aren't you?"

"He ... he's not my lover boy. I just want to know that ... he is alright."

"Oh he is, sweetheart. I'm not gonna do anything to him. Well, not now, at least."

"My brother. Did you hurt him?"

"I told you, I didn't need to. I have you with me here."

"Will ... will you lock me up again? In the mansion, like before?"

He took a step forward, and you took a step back away from him.

"It depends, Yuri. I am so tempted to punish you right now, but again, that can wait. Your freedom around the mansion will depend on whether you actually listen to me."

You felt indignation surged through you, the pooled anger that had been in your mind since you knew he held your brother as leverage, again.
The feeling that drove your desperate attempt to reach for your freedom, no matter how futile.

Moving forward and stood in front of him, you pressed your palm on his chest, running your fingers up to his collar, sensing the coldness of the silver pendant dangling on his neck.
You looked up at his pretty face, framed with dark hair that looked longer than the last time you saw him.

For a split second his face turned into a surprise look, before it switched fast to his usual arrogant manner mixed with curiosity.
His hands enfolded your waist, his iron grip felt like an invisible chain on your body.

He always kept his gun attached to the holster on his left side chest, you observed him many times before.

Maybe something possessed you.
The desperation felt suffocating like you were deep underwater trying to swim up to the surface to breathe some air.
It was a smooth move, one he probably didn't see it coming, not even you yourself realized how brave you could be when you were pretty determined.

Slipping your right hand inside his coat, you fetched his gun and pointed the tip to his chest, pressing it a little to the right side.

Looking down at you, you didn't see any surprise or fear on his face, instead, his cold look was hypnotizing and you couldn't look away.

"So many times before a mission, I had imagined, what my death will be like. Will it be with a knife, ..... or with a gun?
If I have to die in your hands Yuri, I will have no regret."

Your hands were trembling so bad, and you certainly weren't suppose to cry while holding a gun.

"This is a good chance to free us both.
If you kill me, not only you will be free, but I will be liberated from this feeling, finally."

His hands were still on your waist, it didn't falter, even when you pressed the muzzle on his chest firmer.

"I love you too damn much, it feels like sweet poison running through my blood, I can never get rid of it, without killing myself."

Gasping for air, your tears falling into several drops, he wiped it gently with his thumb.

"You need to cock the gun first, sweetheart, let me do it for you."

Releasing his hands from your waist, his fingers were expertly working with the safety latch, he even took the effort to steady your hands once you heard the click sound, sign that the weapon was ready to fire the bullet.

"Don't worry about the boys, they all know, between you and me, I have always been the demon."

That was it, only with one pull, then you would get your freedom, you could go back to your brother, and live the life like you always wanted it.
You could leave everything in the past, for real this time.

"I don't believe in second chance.
Once you have it, make the most out of it, because even if the next one comes your way, the result won't be the same."

Your eyes blurred from the tears, you were now a sobbing mess, you couldn't even steady your hands anymore.
Especially when his eyes held that look, a look that somehow showed his pain and surrender at the same time.

"Pull the trigger now Yuri, because if you let me live, I will never let you go. You will never get rid of me.
Your place is always by my side."

With trembling hands, you closed your eyes trying to deeply inhale some air, but instead your breathing was rugged and frantic. You tried to focus on the gun to make that pull, only the movement never really reach the trigger.

"Let me help you."

He reached out his fingers to hold the grip on top of your hand, ready to give it the push on your forefinger, when you screamed and let it go instead.
The gun fell down to the carpeted floor, making a dull thud, along with numbness crept up your heart.

"I ... I can't."

You weren't him, you could never be like him.
You were too stupid, that was probably the reason why he could hold you for so long.
Crying pathetically on his chest, your hand hitting it several times.

He lifted up your face, looking at you with an unemotional look, then he bent down, capturing your lips with his mouth.
You tried to push him away, but he countered your resistance and held you on the spot with one hand on your forearm, another hand clasping on your nape.

His lips teased your mouth to open for him, before you felt there was some liquid transferred from his mouth, it felt warm, flowing smoothly through your throat.
It was too late when he finally released you, you looked at the empty glass on the table, you just realized what he did to you.
Putting a hand on your throat, you stared at him with horrified look.

"What ... what did you give me?"

"A light sedative, sweetheart. I assumed, it will calm you down. Don't worry, you will stay conscious."

His stare was still on you when he shrugged his coat off, and threw it to the floor.

"W..Why?"

"I missed you too much already, and I don't want to have to hurt you."

It was seconds later when your head started to float, the feeling was intoxicating, just like when you got too drunk.
You were still aware of your surrounding, but you didn't have the energy to resist him anymore.
You weren't sure if you wanted to, even if he didn't give you the drug.

You could feel the tingling pleasure all over your body, when he worked his tongue between your legs, it was too inebriated.

"You are so wet, I've been craving you like crazy the past four months."

Your eyelids were half closed when you moaned loud over his finger replacing his tongue, making his way inside your walls.

You had imagined of this moment several times at night when you laid down on your bed, after trying to satiate your own need, and his figure filled your mind until sleep erased the memory temporarily.

When he finally buried himself inside you, you heard his voice whispered on your ear, holding you tight in his embrace.

"I gave you the chance, baby, you just didn't listen to me."

Yoongi was right, he was the demon.
And you had chosen unwillingly to be his prey.

Seemed like the universe had decided not to grant your wish, all over again.

Taehyung's birthday is coming up!

I promised for double update, so I'll publish chapter 50 by tomorrow.

Please don't come at me because of this chapter, I know ... Yoongi is evil.
I have thought to kill him several times already, but I guess he holds my weak spot. 😔

Thank you soooo much for 100K reads and the votes, you are all the best!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

183K 3.8K 59
> Y/n:- yk what? You're talking like a mafia Suga:- we are... Jimin:- hyung????? Y/n:- what? You're maf- Tae:- no he's just joking Y/n:- you're my br...
74.8K 2.7K 87
Jungkook: You're going to be a good girl aren't you? I nod Yoongi: I can't hear you... are you going to be a good girl? You: Yes, yes I am This was j...
195K 6.2K 20
He was a cold,heartless mafia & she was a genuine sweet girl going on with her life.He saw her & simply fell in love with her at first sight.His life...
16.5K 1.6K 38
"I won't fucking submit to you," Yoongi spat. "And I certainly don't need to justify myself to someone like you." "Suit yourself," his dom replied ca...