The unexpected turn [COMPLETE...

Door craziest_arshian

#1 in Support out of 20K stories - 20 June , 2021 My take on Arshi's remarriage track . Arnav does not come... Meer

Prologue
Arshi's Apartment & Important Note
Dayout???
Pain
Past (I)
Past (II)
Past (III)
Agreement
New Cover
Engagement
Khushi
India
Important Notice
Reason
Khushi in Shantivan
Bechara Arnav
Snakewaji aa gaye (Mr.Snakewa came)
Family
Precap
First Step
Who is Anjali ?
Anjali hurts Khushi ?
Cat Fight
Try this please
Realization
Trauma
Trauma (b)
Trauma (c)
Dadi's Entry
Consolation
Bechara Arnav (II)
What is Anjali's plan ??
Khushi's Outburst
Part 35
Arnav
Thoughts
Where is Khushi ??
Arrested !!
Part 40
I will not leave you !!
Aman Mathur
Janmo Janam
Shock !!
Anjali's Punishment
Aman : The GREAT
Clients
IMPORTANT
Regret (Long Update)
Pregnant ??
Suicide !!
Last Part

Character Sketch

14.2K 406 77
Door craziest_arshian

RAIZADA FAMILY 

Arnav Singh Raizada

A ruthless business man for outer world but a loving hubby to his wife , can do anything for her . Lives in London with his wife , which his so-called family does not know. Only Aakash , Payal , NK , Lavanya and the Guptas knows about him being in London with Khushi . Hubby of Khushi .

Anjali Shyam Jha 

Money minded , cunning person . Hates Khushi as she thought she will snatch her brother away from her and her bro away from her means money away from her . Knows her husband's reality but keeps him with her so that he can help her in her criminal activities . Sister of Arnav . Fake loves him .

Shyam Manohar Jha 

Hubby of Anjali . Cunning and money-minded as his wife . Same like the show . 

Manorama Singh Raizada

Taunt-Queen . likes to taunt every one especially her daughter in laws . Hate Khushi for same reason as Anjali . Money and status minded . Show-off Queen as well . Mami .

Manohar Singh Raizada

Same like the show . Good person . Does not like his family back-biting Khushi .Mama .

Devyani Singh Raizada

Same as the show but when she got to know about Garima in the wedding day , she started to hate Gupta family . Nani .

Subhadra Devi

Same like the show . Money and status minded . Hates Khushi . Fakes love on Anjali for money . 

Payal Singh Raizada

Sister of Khushi and wife of Akash . Called khoon-bhari-tang by her M-I-L , Manorama . Loves Khushi a lot . Knows everything about Khushi and Arnav . Visits them every year . Same as in the show but now a little bold .

Akash Singh Raizada

Same as in the show but now a little bold . Hates his money-minded family , even his own mother , Manorama . Loves Arnav a lot . Know about Arshi . Goes to visit them every year .

Gupta Family

Khushi Kumari Gupta (Singh Raizada)

A girl who was  once naive , innocent , cultural and shy is now a bold , sharp-minded , cultural yet stylish , not-so-innocent-and-naive girl . Loves her family . Hates her in-laws . Loves her hubby more than anything . Chirpy , bubbly and crazy girl  for her family but a little serious one for outside world . Knows to tackle hard situations very well .

Shashi Gupta

Garima Gupta

Madhumati 

All the Guptas are the same as shown in the show and knows about Arshi . Goes to visit them every year with Akash and Payal .

OTHER CHARACTERS

NandaKishore (NK)

Character same as in the show . Loves his bros . Arnav mainly . Calls Arnav as Nannav . Stays nearby Arshi's apartment in London . In a live-in relation with Lavanya for past  2 years  .

Lavanya Kashyap 

Best friend of Arnav and Khushi . Can do anything for them . Model .  In a live-in relation with NK with nearing marriage plans by her best friends . Calls Khushi as Khush .

FURTHERMORE CHARACTERS WILL BE ENTERING AS THE STORY CONTINUES .

Done with the character sketch .... Will give small updates like this but in intervals ..... Hope you like my this story as well .... Thank you for all your wishes .....

LUV

AAYUSHI

Ga verder met lezen

Dit interesseert je vast

79.9K 3.2K 18
REMARRIAGE TRACK BUT ARNAV REFUSED TO MARRY KHUSHI. WHAT WILL HAPPEN NEXT... WILL SHE EVER FORGIVE HIM. WILL THEY END UP TOGETHER? I don't own the...
184K 4.1K 5
Post kidnapping and and his outburst on Khushi due to Anjali, how does Arnav Singh Raizada woo his lady love back? This is a saga of their new life t...
246K 8.9K 34
This story is the top appericiated work of mine on India Forums. 16 September 2019 ***Highest Rankings*** #1 ArHi #5 ArShi Thank you so much guys.
619K 9.2K 21
What if Arnav uses Khushi for his revenge? What if he throws Khushi out after using her? What if he meets her three years later and gets the biggest...