HAMESHA HUMARE DIL MEM (EDITI...

By rikaraforlife

"A single moment of misunderstanding is so poisonous , that it makes us forget the hundred lovable moments sp... More

Prologue
CHAPTER 1
CHARACTERS
CHAPTER 2
CHAPTER 3
CHAPTER 4
CHAPTER 5
CHAPTER 6
Thank you❀✨️
CHAPTER 8
CHAPTER 9
CHAPTER 10
CHAPTER 11
CHAPTER 12
CHAPTER 13
CHAPTER 14
CHARACTERS
IMPORTANT

CHAPTER 7

1.1K 68 97
By rikaraforlife

Hey guys💞

First of all HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE!!!

🦋Close your eyes to old ends and open your heart to new beginnings🦋

Today, on the first day of 2021, I am here with the next update. Hope you all are enjoying my story. Pls support me with your precious votes and comments. Let's jump into the story.......

Enjoy............

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

RECAP - Karan learns the truth

Next day

NIGHT

OBEROI MANSION

Everyone were waiting in the living room for Karan except AniRiVya and Avni.

Karan entered and greeted everyone. He took the blessings of Daadi and hugged others. But his eyes were searching for his beloved sisters. Tej understood that and called AniRiVya.

T - Anika! Gauri! Bhavya! Come here. The guest is here.

Karan looked at Tej and smiled thankfully.

AniRiVya came. Karan looked at them as his eyes became moist. Seeing his sisters after a long time made him shed happy tears. AniRiVya and Tej noticed his tears.

Secret conversation between AniRiVya

G - Bhojayi, why is this bhaiyya crying?

A - Don't know, Gauri.

B - Bhabhis! Shivaay bhaiyya had told us right that he lost his sisters and is searching for them. Maybe, by seeing us, bhaiyya remembered his sisters.

G - That's right, Bhavya. But don't know why, by seeing him, I'm feeling like I have known him from before.

A - Mujhe na michmichi ho rahi hai. I feel like we have some sort of connection between us.

B - Whenever I see you both, I feel something in my heart. Now also by seeing this bhaiyya, I am feeling something like that.

Meanwhile, Karan was lost in his own world. Tej cleared his throat to gain Karan's attention. Karan wiped his tears suddenly and looked at Tej.

T - Karan (pointing Anika) this is Anika. Shivaay's wife. (pointing Gauri) this is Gauri. Omkara's wife. And (pointing Bhavya) this is Bhavya. Rudra's wife.

ShivOmRu were feeling awkward as Tej introduced AniRiVya as their wives. Deep inside their heart, they wanted to tell the world that AniRiVya are their wives. But their ego is stopping them from doing that. Whereas, AniRiVya felt happy to hear it but when they noticed the expressions of ShivOmRu, they felt bad.

K - (to AniRiVya) Hello!

AGB - (waving their hands) Hey!

Daadi - Come with us, puttar. Let's have dinner.

Karan nodded and everyone settled at the dinning table.

S - Karan, why didn't Arnav and Neil come with you?

K - Ah! Shivaay, Arnav went to meet bhabhi's family and Neil also accompanied him.

R - So bhaiyya, can we expect a wedding soon?

S - Not one, Rudy. We can expect three weddings. Isn't Karan?

O - Three weddings?

S - Karan is also committed and his brother Neil is engaged.

R - So bhaiyya, when is your wedding?

K - Not so soon, Rudy. Until we find our sisters, we will not marry.

J - But beta, what about the girls? Did they agree to wait?

K - Yes aunty. They also love our sisters like their own and that is one of the main reason why we fell for them. And they also agreed to wait until we find our sisters.

Everyone smiled. Daadi noticed the absence of one person.

D - (to AniRiVya) Puttar, where is Avni?

AniRiVya looked here and there.

G - She was just with us. Where did she go?

Av - I'm here, bhabhi.

Avni said entering the dinning room.

D - Puttar, where did you go?

Av - (stammering) vo....Daadi... I... I...was attending my friend's call.

R - (suspiciously) Itni raat ko kon phone kiya tujhe? (Who called you this late at night?)

Av - Teri saas! (Your in-laws!)

S - (angrily) Avni!

Av - What bhaiyya? I had told right I was attending my friend's call. Then why is he asking again?

R - But-

SO - Shut up, Rudra!

Rudy pouted. Avni sticked her tongue out to Rudy.

S - But Avni, who called you?

Av - (disbelievingly) Bhaiya, you too?

Everyone bursted out into laughter. Avni pouted.

Karan and Avni finished their food earlier, so Daadi asked Avni to guide Karan to the washroom.

Avni and Karan were walking towards the washroom.

K - Will you not talk with your fiance's brother?

Avni looked wide eyed at Karan in shock.

K - What? Why are you looking like that? I thought the one you called earlier was my brother.

Avni looked worriedly at him. Karan chuckled and said.

K - Don't worry. He told me everything yesterday. So, I think you may know the reason why I am here as you both don't hide anything from each other.

Avni sighed relieved.

Av - You scared me. Anyways, I know why you are here, Neil told me everything.

Karan smiled at her.

K - By the way, when are you planning to tell Shivaay and your family about your engagement with Neil?

Av - After my bhaiyyas' and bhabhis' life get settled.

K - What do you mean?

Av - Karan bhaiyya, I suggest you to talk to bhabhis today itself. Sometimes if you wait much longer, it will be too late.

Karan was totally confused by her words.

Av - Don't think too much bhaiyya. Just talk to your sisters. Everything will get clear.

K - I don't know what you and Tej uncle is referring to, but itna pata hai ki whatever you are referring to is related to my sisters and Shivomru. Meine notice kiya tha jab Tej uncle introduced Anirivya as Shivomru's wife, what was the expression of Shivomru and Anirivya.

Avni looked at him nervously.

K - I will not force you to say it, because I know even if you are willing, you can't say it. So I will ask them myself. But always remember one thing that whatever the thing is, if it results in hurting my sisters, I will not forgive anyone.

After a few seconds of silence.

K - Chabbis!!! Chabbis saal ki baad vaapas mili he hume!!! The brotherly love that they were deprived for these 26 years, kuch kam nahi hai!!! And we will do anything to make them happy.

Av - I know bhaiyya!!! Even if it is my brothers who is hurting my bhabhis I will never forgive them because your sisters only know how to love someone. By hurting their feelings, they will be doing a big sin. Me aapse ek hi baat kehna chahti hu ki..... Just give one chance to them bhaiyya!! Because I can see love for my bhabhis in their eyes!!! Anyways aap chaliye, bade papa will let you meet them today itself. I had talked with him earlier about this. And he told, it will be better if you talk with them today itself.

K - Did you told Tej uncle about your engagement??

Av - Kuch din pehle meine bataya tha!! Actually he overheard my conversation with bhabhis. And then I told him everything. But he responded to it positively.

Karan smiled and nodded. They washed their hands and returned.

Living room

After the dinner, everyone were chitchatting with Karan in the living room. Anirivya and Karan made a good bond within a short period of time. Everyone were surprised to see how Karan and Anirivya bonded with each other. They were talking with each other as they were long lost siblings.

( long lost siblings hi hai😝)

T - Shivaay, can I borrow Karan for a few minutes!!! Actually, I was having something to discuss with him.

Shivaay agreed. Karan and Tej went to the study room as Tej signalled something to Avni. Avni nodded.

Av - Bhabhis!!! Chaliye na mere saath!!! Mujhe kuch baat karni thi!!!

R - Kyu, Tujhe hamare saamne baat nahi kar sakte??🤨

Av - Nahi!!! It is personal!! Girly things hai!!! Agar tum ladki ho tho humare saath aao!!!😝😏

R - Tujhe.....

SO - Shut up Rudra!!!!😤😤

R - Kya bhaiyya!!! Aap dono hamesha mujhe chup rehne keliye kehte hai!! Tell her for once!!!

D - Chupp!!! Bohat hogaya!!! Kya hai ye, bachon ki tarah lad rahe ho!!!

Avni and Rudy pouted.

Av - Bhabhis!!! Chalo na, yaha meri bezzati ho rahi hai!!!🤧

Everyone laughed. Anirivya and Avni went from there. Others again started to chitchat.

Corridors

Anirivya and Avni were walking through the corridors.

G - Where are you taking us, Avni??

Av - Marne keliye nahi le ja raha hoon!!!😒

AGB - 😶😶😶

They reached at the door of study room. Anirivya looked at each other confused.

A - Ham yaha kyun aae??

Av - Ek minute!!!🤫

Avni knocked the door.

T - Come in!!!

B - (confusingly) Papa?!!!

Anirivya looked at each other. Avni dragged them inside.

Study room

Anirivya saw Tej and Karan inside. Avni locked the door.

Anirivya were looking confusingly at Tej, Karan and Avni.

Karan sighed loudly and took one photo from the nearby table.

K - Can you three help me to find my sisters??

A - Yeh kaisa sawaal hai bhaiyya!!! Hum bhi chahti hu ki aapko aapki behanen mil jaye!!!

G - Haa!!! Aur aap harharaike ye bata dijiye ki hum kaise aapki help kar sakte hai!!!

Everyone chuckled to hear harharaike from Gauri.

K - Ok!!! (handing the photo to Anirivya) Look at this photo!!! Do you know who are they??

This is the childhood photo of Anirivya. ( Pls adjust with this😝)

Anirivya eyes widened.

B - Ye toh meri bachpan ki photograph hai!!! Ye aapki paas kaise??

Karan, Tej and Avni were smiling widely at Bhavya but Anika and Gauri were looking horribly at her as they were seeing a ghost.

A - (stammering) ky......Kya kaha.... tumne

G - Tumhari bachpan ki photo???

B - Haa!!! Ye meri bachpan ki photo hai!!! Actually I lost it in my village when I came here. Thank God I got this back!!! This was the only memory that I had of my sisters!!!

Tears started flowing from Aniri's eyes. Bhavya saw Aniri and got worried.

B - Bhabhis!!! Bhabhis!!! Kya hua??Why are you crying? Batayiye na!!!😥

T - Because Anika and Gauri are your sisters!!!

Anirivya looked at Tej shocked.

B - Papa, ye aap kya bol rahi hai....

Tej sighed.

T - Tum teeno ye zaroor janti hogi ki you were adopted.

Anirivya nodded.

T - You three were in same orphanage because you were sisters. Phir adoption ki vajah se tum teeno ko alag hona pada!!

G - Papa!!! Aap....aap sach bol rahi hu na!!!

Tej nodded.

Anirivya were looking at him with tears in their eyes. They looked at each other as they got emotional. They hugged together and cried loudly. They always wished to become real sisters and now when they came to know that they are real sisters they were on cloud nine.

Karan's eyes got moisten to see the happiness of his sisters. He was craving for years to see this happiness in his sisters' faces.

Whereas Tej and Avni were having tears of happiness to see them like this.

Karan cleared his throat to gain their attention. Anirivya broke their hug and looked at Karan.

K - Ek aur baat kehna tha!!!!

Anirivya looked at him keenly.

K - Do you guys know how you three ended up at the orphanage?? Do you know about your real family??

B - I don't have any memories of my family because I was very young. But I have little flashes of me and my sisters playing together at the orphanage.

K - Hm..

He then looked at Aniri. Aniri were in deep thoughts.

K - Gauri!!! What about you??

Gauri looked at him.

G - We had our mumma, papa and brothers but I am not remembering it clearly.

K - Anika!!!

A - (emotionally) I had our parents, two elder brothers, my twin brother and my little sisters. We were a happy family. There were many professional problems in our family but our parents and brothers never let that harm us. Suddenly ek din, my brothers took us to the orphanage. I asked why we are here and where is mumma and papa but they told mumma and papa will never return to us. I was very young to understand what they were telling but they told me to take care of my sisters till they return. I was confused where they were going, they told they will return soon to take us back to our house. But...but they never returned. Months later, a family adopted Bhavya. Me and Gauri cried and pleaded to not take her away from us...but they took her away. I was afraid that I will lose Gauri too and prayed to God to not separate me from my sister but fate was very cruel to us. We got adopted by different family.🤧

Anika started crying. Gauri and Bhavya hugged her. Karan was also crying because he was not there when his sisters needed him the most.

K - (crying) I am sorry!!!! I'm really sorry!!!

Karan cried as he fall on his knees and continued mumbling sorry. Anirivya broke their hug and looked at Karan confused as well as worried.

K - We were not there when you three needed us the most!!! We are really sorry!!! We wanted to come back but situations were like that.....that we were not able to come back. Lekin jab ham vaapas aa gayi.....tab tum teeno chali gayi thi!!!

Tej and Avni were feeling very bad to see Karan in such a vulnerable condition. Whereas, it took some minutes for Anirivya to understand what was happening.

AGB - (emotionally) Bhaiyya?!!!😧

Karan nodded and smiled happily. Anirivya bursted into happy tears as they ran to Karan and hugged him tightly on their knees. Four of them were crying happily hugging each other.

A - Kahan gayi thi aap?? Why did you left us??

G - Do you know how many days we waited for you?? Roz ham orphanage ki gate ki paas khade hote thi!!! Anika didi ne kaha tha ki aap hame vaapas lene zaroor aa jayega!!! Lekin....

They again bursted into tears. Avni was having a tough time to control her sobs as she hugged Tej.

After a few minutes, as Tej recognized that Anirivya were calming down, he went to them and took them along with Karan to the couch.

B - Tell us bhaiyya!!! Ese kya ho gaya tha ki aap logon ki paas koi aur options nahi thi!!!

Karan looked at Anirivya as he went twenty six years back.

PRECAP - Reason for the separation.

🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸🔸

So how was the chapter guys??

What do you think will be the reason for the separation of Anirivya from their brothers??

To know more about what had happened in the past, keep reading this book😊

Till then bye

With love
Devu❤

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

20.5K 2.4K 21
Small moments, small meetings, small confessions, small stories add vitality and bliss to our life. Here we join the duo Shivaay and Annika imagining...
65.5K 5.4K 49
Just two souls, with interwoven destinies.
4.3K 481 32
𝔑𝔦𝔰𝔲𝔩𝔩𝔲𝔰𝔦𝔬𝔫 𝘷𝘦𝘳𝘣 𝚌𝚊𝚞𝚜𝚎 (πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ) 𝚝𝚘 πš›πšŽπšŠπš•πš’πš£πšŽ πšπš‘πšŠπš 𝚊 πš‹πšŽπš•πš’πšŽπš πšπš‘πšŽπš’ πš‘πš˜πš•πš πš’πšœ πšπšŠπš•πšœπšŽ ...
19.4K 970 5
Being Separated From Their Soulmates to Suffering though pain to Being Single Parents to their Child ! They are entangle in a bond called marriage...