Mystery I never thought

Per Stories-Available

The world which we know is not complete. The world is completed with unknown mysteries. No one of us reached... Més

characters at the start
Life of leads
1.Side to Travel
2.New meeting
New meeting 2
New meeting 3
Uninterested Friendship
.Games.
unplanned destination
Forest Travel
A new Entry
Is this Real?
Not unplanned. PREPLANNED
Answer to a waited cliffhanger
Fun All Around
An unhappy decision
Search
The Doubt
The Vampire
Escape
Something new
The Underground
Explanation
POWERS RULE
DISCUSSION
Friends
A Start
POWERS
CONFERENCE
Missing You
CONFESSION
POWERS KILL
Something
Joined or Broken
Joined or Broken 2
New plot
DREAMY POWERS
Normal day
Library meet
Main reason search
Member of POWERS KILL
The night
A mess
Taking a step
Follow
Prison
Calm day
What next😮
Plan
Royal diamond
Graveyard
Flashback
Cutest Moment
New Book

Ready to go

863 74 47
Per Stories-Available

The assembly dispersed and now Sidneet, Fainnat, jaireem, Abhinavi and Madan are in Abhinavi's room.

Madan's POV,

I am already tensed that I didn't got my powers and now they are saying that we should go to POWERS KILL. What if they go alone leaving me? I didn't get my powers yet.

Madan: don't you people think about me?

Vaishnavi: we already told you right,You have more time.

Siddharth: but now our time decreased
sisterly. We should go to POWERS KILL day after tomorrow and before that he should become a member of POWERS RULE.

Abhi: don't worry!  He will get his powers but before that I will take you to POWERS KILL Tomorrow so that I can guide you about POWERS KILL.

All: Okayyyyy.

Abhi: Not all only 3 with me. As jaan and Jai knows about it they are not coming. Who 3 are coming?

All raised their hands except Jaan, Jai and Abhishek.

Abhi: Vaish! You too?

Vaishnavi: Why can't I? ( she said pouting)

Siddharth: sisterly! You can go to trip with brother later.

He said winking at Vaishnavi sister. Everybody chucked and Vaish sister rolled her eyes .

Faiz: so we are 5 here. Who 3 will be going?

Vaish: Madan can't come as he didn't get his powers yet. I will be here with him to identify his powers.

I am feeling very bad. Why didn't I get any powers yet. I feel like everyone ignoring me.

Abhishek: so Avu!  You also be here. I will take Sid,  Reem and Faiz .

However I felt happy that Avu is with me.

Siddharth POV,

Avu and that Madan? Together? No! I am not going anywhere . By why do I care? Do I like her?

Siddharth: I will stay with Madan, let that miss.whatever come with you.

Vaishnavi: someone is so possessive (smirking)

Siddharth: I am not possessive over Avneet .

Abhishek: did she mention any name?( teasing)

I  felt embarrassed and Avneet changed the topic.

Avneet: very old dialogue bro. However now what's final.

Vaishnavi: Fine Sid! You 4 go. I will take care of your princess.

Siddharth: she is not my princess. She is just miss.whatever.

Abhinavi: we believe you ( sarcasm)

Then we 3 and Abhishek packed our stuffs and drifted away to sleep.

Next morning while eating......

Reem's POV,

Siddharth: Brother! How did you get married?

Both of them blushed.

Avneet: stop blushing and tell us.

Abhishek: ok fine, when I came here I was 11. At that time I was alone. One lady served me food and shelter. I don't know her before but she took a good care of me. Her name is Seeta .Vaish is her daughter only. We were best friends. Last time by the war held by POWERS KILL many people died. Seeta was one of them.

Vaishnavi had little tears in her eyes and Abhi brother held her shoulder rubbing it and said with a smile.

Abhishek: Then only we were left in that house and I decided to live my life her till death. I proposed her and she accepted.

Vaish: Then due to his dedication towards our POWERS RULE he became the minister and we got married in a grand manner.

Reem: so bro, sissy is your lucky charm.

They both looked at each other and blushed.

Avneet: do you both have same powers?

Abhi: nah! I have powers of waves and she has powers to control the ground.

Madan: Then Jaan has Vampire powers can she marry a person with other powers?

Faiz choked the food he was eating and gave a death glare to Madan.

Isn't something fissy?

Vaishnavi : yes ofcourse!

Now Faiz and Jaan blushed.

Something is really fishy here.

After eating we 4 got ready and came out of the castle. Our friends are waiting for us there. We all went towards............

Our underwater car.

(Author: design the car more big which fits all of them )

We all were tackled in a long group hug. We all were happy and comfortable in the love of each other.

Avneet's POV,

I feel very sad. They are going to POWERS KILL just for today. They will come back by night but yet I am worried. I started missing them now itself. I am worried something might happen to them. I am worried who will irritate me.

Avneet to sid: dumbo! Be careful . Don't create problems to my dear ones.

Reem: Are you worried about us or Sid? ( teasing)

I looked at Sid and he is Smirking at me. I compressed myself and managed to answer.

Avneet: I am a sweet girl . I care about everyone.

Everyone Chuckled and finally bid bye and got into the car. The car started. Sid bid bye to me with a smile. I half heartedlysmiled at him back and waved a bye.

Suddenly ,He came out of the car, came towards me and hugged me. I was hella shocked and was not able to understand what was going on but slowly I hugged him back. Then he left me and went back without saying anything. I feel.................

Siddharth POV,

I don't know why I hugged her but I wanted to. I felt her worries and wanted to console her with a hug.

The car started towards POWERS KILL and my whole mind was revolving around Avneet, my Avu.

Abhi: don't worry Sid,nothing will happen to your Avneet.

Siddharth: I am not thinking about her.

Abhishek: when did I say you thought about her.

I rolled my eyes.

Reem: Sid confess it

Siddharth: what?

Faiz: you don't know?

Siddharth: NO

All except Sid : we believe you ( dramatically).

Sid: Why all are only teasing me? Ask Faiz also.

Faiz: what should they ask me?

Sid: I noted something in breakfast time Faizzzzz.

Reem & Abhi: we too.

Faiz: so what? Yeah I love her and I will confess soon.

Rest of the drive went teasing and laughing till we reach the ' POWERS KILL'.
We all were astonished to see the Royal castle of POWERS KILL. It was dark and silent all around us.

.................................................................................

Here comes your next chapter

Any comments?

Which power will you love to give to Madan?

Will Madan get his powers?

Is Sid in love with Avu or Madan?

Get ready to exciting chapters

Don't forget to vote, comment and share for updates

Stay tuned........💖

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

837 40 17
what happens when your life suddenly takes a wrong turn ? what happens when you find out the people you love the most are not in your life anymore...
102K 7K 60
Love is not as easy as the movies make it seem. life happens and sometimes, you screw up, that too not once but again and again. And due to this you...
DEVIL'S PRINCESS | ✓ Per Sonali

Literatura romàntica

366K 21.6K 56
"Vivaah Sampan Hua" Siddharth Nigam, a popular bachelor business man, mafia king is tied in a sacred bond called marriage with a hot, cute girl named...
121K 6.5K 108
A Rockstar who doesn't believe in love because of his past A fangirl with a past living next door to her favourite Rockstar What happens when they cr...