The Masked Killer| JIKOOK

Per jikookworld_

Park Jimin is a 25 year old male with a medical problem of hyperventilating. There were countless numbers of... Més

Introduction
1
2
3
4
~5~
~6~
~7~
8
~9~
10
~11~
12
13
14
15
~16~
17
18
19
20
~21~
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
~31~
32
33
34
35
36
37
~38~
39
40
~41~
42
43
44
~Final Chapter~

! Christmas Special !

558 27 0
Per jikookworld_

Jimin pov

I woke up around 11am Christmas morning to meet Jungkook at the lobby of the apartment. It was a shame I couldn't spend Christmas Eve with him. Work just had to call him in with late notice. I took a shower and got dressed.

While I was in the elevator it stopped on Jinwoo's floor. "Hi Jimin oppa!!! Merry Christmas!!" She squealed so loud. "Um..hello. Merry Christmas to you too." I responded making space for her. "Are you doing anything today?"

"Um, Jungkook and I are having dinner with our parents and my best friend. What about you?" I answered. "Well I was gonna surprise my parents in the states, but the flight got canceled. So now I'm just here alone." She seemed very upset. "Um...would you like to have dinner with us?"

"REALLY??!! Of course I will!!! I would love to meet your parents. And meet Jungkook personally. He's been treating you nicely right?" She had a sound of genuine concern in her voice. "Yes.. He takes good care of me." Jungkook is not gonna like this.

"So did you ever ask him if you could tell me your status?!" She went right back to squealing. "Um..you can ask him later tonight. The dinner starts at 6:30." I got out the elevator with her by my side.

I decided to stand close to the entrance so that I can greet Jungkook. "Why are you staying here?" Jinwoo asked. "Um I'm waiting for someone." I answered. "Okay! Well I'll see you tonight then! Bye Oppa!!" She leaves the building. And right after, Jungkook walked in.

"KooKoo!!!" I jumped up and hugged Jungkook. "Awe babe, what are you doing out here?" Jungkook said wrapping his arms around my waist. "I wanted to wait for you and tell you Merry Christmas! I'll help you." I grabbed some bags that he had. "Are these for me?!" I asked. "Some of them are. The others are for my little brother." I squealed at the mention of his brother.

"There's a little Jungkook?! Why didn't I know about this before?! How old is he? I bet he's just as cute as you!" We walked into the elevator and waited for the doors to close. "Well he's 6 and he's adopted. So he might not be as cute as me, but he's very adorable in his own way."

"I can't wait to meet him!! But on a serious note...I'm nervous to meet your parents. They know about me right?" I asked as we entered the house. "Um...not exactly. They know about you, but not about you being my boyfriend." Jungkook answered.

"So...they think I'm your friend? Or like best friend?" I was very nervous. At least say close friend. "They think your my best friend. I talk to them all the time when I'm at work. All good things about you darling so don't worry. They should be okay when we tell them the news."

"I hope so. I'd be devastated if they react how my parents did. By the way, Jinwoo will be joining us tonight for dinner. She said that her flight to the states got canceled." Jungkook's demeanor changed instantly.

"Do you like that psycho? She is crazy darling. I don't mean to cloud your judgment on her, but I'm telling you sugarlumps, she is crazy." Jungkook said putting the bags on the counter. "I don't like her as much as I like you baby. She's just my friend. And what's up with sugarlumps." I laugh.

"I don't know darling. I didn't have time to get proper bags for these things. And last night I wrapped some of your gifts. Would you like to open them now?" I nod quickly and go over to the Christmas tree.

There were lots of gifts with my name on it and some for our parents and his little brother. "You got mom and dad gifts too? Even though they treat you horribly?" I asked pulling out all my gifts. "Well, I wanted to do something good for them. They'll soon be my parents too."

I started opening some things. "These are some sick boots Kookie!" I saw all black boots with a small heel on it. And then I saw four more different shoe boxes. "I already have so many shoes Kookie. We won't be able to share a closet anymore." We laugh together. "I gotta spoil my hunny. Open the others."

I open all the bags and it had lots of clothes. A lot of famous brand clothing too. And Calvin Klein undies. "Okay, there's should be boxes too hun." Jungkook informed. I found them and opened all. Every box had charm bracelets, rings, and customized necklaces. "These are so cute!!" I pretty much squeal.

"And this is what I got this morning coming home from work." Seeing the color of the bags, I pretty much knew what they were. I opened them up and saw new car ears and collars. A new brown tail. Whatever those vibrating things are. And two sexy outfits.

"I'm so embarrassed Jungkook." I get up off the floor and put a set of ears on my head. These ones had earrings on them. "Why are you embarrassed sweetie? It's just me and you looking at them." Jungkook said rubbing my head. "Seeing those other things makes me blush." I said lifting my arms to hug him.

"Oh the vibrators? You don't need to worry hun. It'll be fun. Trust me." Jungkook said with a slight sinister look. "I didn't like it when you used it the last time. Why'd you get more?" I asked. Jungkook picked me up and sat me on the counter. "Because, you'll like it this time. It'll be softer. Trust me."

Jungkook kissed my cheek and rubbed my head. "We should start cooking. My parents are gonna bring something too." Jungkook said pulling out dishes. "I think mine are too. And Taehyung said he'd bring the drinks."

"So that psycho is just coming to eat?" Jungkook asked wrapping his arms around my waist. "I can ask her to bring something. And she's gonna ask about our status. She knows I live with you." I inform him.

"Um...she'll find out when I tell my parents. Even though it's really none of her business." Jungkook said placing small kisses on my cheek and neck. "Kookie..." Jungkook looked at me with lidded eyes. "Are you gonna use those things on me tonight?"

Jungkook pov

"What?" I asked snapping out of my thoughts. "I said are you gonna use those things on me tonight?" Jimin asks putting his hands on my cheeks. "If you would like me to. I don't mind. I like seeing you whine about the vibrations." I said starting to kiss on his neck again.

"But, what if I pass out? They make me sensitive. And I'm already too sensitive as it is." Jimin whined holding my shoulders. "You'll be fine darling. But seriously, let's start cooking."

~Time Skip~

"Mom, dad this is the person I've been telling you guys about." I said as we all sat to the table, waiting for the rest of the guest to arrive. "Oh Jimin! It's nice to finally meet you hun.." my mother says as she extended her hand to Jimin. "It's nice to meet you all as well." Jimin responded. "So how long have you guys been roommates?" My father asks.

"Actually, he recently moved in with me. Um...Jimin is actually my.....boyfriend." I informed the two. "Really?!!! That's wonderful news!! Ya know, I kind of thought there was something going on with you two by the way you spoke about him. Awe, so are you older or younger than Jungkook?"

"I'm older than him. Even though he acts like he's older than me sometimes." Jimin laughs. "And what about your parents? Will they be joining us tonight?" Jimin nods softly. "I hope they're still coming." Jimin looks down. I took his hand in mine. "They'll be here. Don't worry. Taehyung texted me and said that he's 10 minutes away. So be happy okay..."

Jimin looked at me and smiled. "Awwwww!" My mom squealed. "You guys are so cute." She continues. "Okay mom. This is why I didn't want to tell you. You have to promise not to do this every time you see him."

I heard the elevator ding and Jimin's parents, Taehyung and the psycho Jinwoo enter the penthouse. "Welcome all." I said greeting them. "The gifts can go by the tree. And we are ready for dinner when you all are."

"Hi Jimin!!!" Jinwoo squealed running to hug Jimin. "Is this your son? What's your name little guy?" She speaks talking to my brother. "He's not my son. This is Jungkook's little brother." Jimin picked him up and sat him on his lap. "My name is James. And I like Jimin hyung so leave me alone." James speaks hugging Jimin. "Awe don't be mean little one." Jimin said rubbing his head.

"Mom..dad welcome." Jimin stood up and bowed to his parents. "Hello son." Jimin's father said. "Um you guys can have a seat here. The dinner is ready. These are Jungkook's parents and his little brother James."

"Nice to meet you all." My mother speaks bowing to Jimin's parents. "You are aware that they are dating right?" Jimin's father asks my parents. "Yes we are."

"AHHH! You guys are dating!!!! I knew it!" The psycho screams. "We aren't okay with that. And we also think your son is deceiving our son." Jimin's parents said.

"My son is not a deceiver. He is a good man." My mother defends me. "Why don't we start dinner? Can't let the food go cold." Taehyung said going into the kitchen.

"Jimin can you feed me please?" I hear my brother ask. "Of course little one." It was clear Jimin loved my brother and he loved him back. Their interactions with one another were so cute. My parents happen to pull me aside.

"You're not really deceiving that precious young man are you?" My mother asks. "What? Of course not! I love Jimin." Clearly I was lying. I have yet to tell Jimin about my problems. "I mean there is something that I haven't told him. I'm just waiting for the right time to tell him."

"Awe what's that son? You want to get married don't you?" My mother silently squeals. "Um...I guess you can say that. I don't know. Well can we get back to dinner?" My parents and I walk over to the kitchen.

Jimin and James were already sitting at the table with their food waiting for everyone else. "Jimin, this place is amazing!" I hear Jinwoo yelling.

Jimin pov

"Um thank you very much. But it's Jungkook's place, you should tell him." I said. "I don't think he likes me very much. He seemed a little uneasy when I came. Maybe I should go back home."

"That won't be necessary. We're about to eat anyway." I said trying my best to keep James entertained so he wouldn't eat his food.

"Okay, everyone. Let us eat!!" Jungkook's mother said. "You know we don't like your son right?" I hear my father speak to Jungkook's dad. "Can't we just have a normal dinner father?" I ask. "This is our first Christmas together in a long time. Just be quiet."

"That's no way to talk to your father!" My mother yells. "Please not in front of his parents and my friends. Just one normal Christmas is all I wanted." I said helping James out with his eating. "It's okay Jimin hyung." James said rubbing my head. I literally love him. "Let's just eat and get the gifts open so it all can be over." Jungkook said grabbing my hand.

~Time Skip~

Jungkook pov

Surprisingly the rest of the night went fine. We played games together and sang songs. Jinwoo isn't really the psycho she used to be. Taehyung is literally my homie now. My parents and Jimin's parents talked about the reasons why they have different points on Jimin and my relationship. Jimin and James were so cute together, he even took Jimin's cat ears and put them on himself. And for me, I didn't even think about killing anyone, not even for a moment.

"We had a great time." My mother speaks as she shook hands with Jimin's parents. "I'm not gonna lie, it was nice." Jimin's father says. "I will be happy to join you guys for another event." My father said. I walked them to the elevator. I walked over to the others.

"Jimin hyung, I don't wanna leave you!!" I hear James whining. "You have to go sweetness. How about you keep these and you can wear them whenever you miss hyung? Does that sound good" James nods quickly before hugging Jimin. "You have to take care of them. They are a gift from your hyung to me okay."

"I barely got to talk to you baby brother." I picked him up. "I'm sorry hyung, I like your Jiminie hyung a lot! He is very sweet and nice and I think he likes me too!!" James squeals. "I'm sure he does little one. I love you okay?" James returns the phrase before he ran to the elevator with our parents.

"Jimin this was great, I had a nice time." Jinwoo speaks. "Um this was my event and I'm the owner." I said. "Oh-um, er thank you for having me mister." Jinwoo bows. "You are more than welcome to come again Miss Choi." I said bowing. She bowed before going in the elevator.

"Taehyung you are clearly welcome here anytime you want. I still have no idea why I hated you so much. Oh...right, you used to be his boyfriend. Anyway i love you man." Jungkook said hugging Taehyung. Jimin and Tae said they're goodbyes before he left in the elevator.

"Kitty, Merry Christmas." I said wrapping my arms around Jimin's hips. "Merry Christmas master." Jimin said hugging me back. We walked to the bedroom. Jimin stopped me right in the doorway. "Look up Kookie." I looked up and saw the mistletoe hanging there. "You put that up this morning didn't you?" Jimin nods and smiles cutely. "Oh how much I love you." I kissed him lovingly and I'm sure you know what happened next.
____

Hey guys!!

This is my Christmas Special, even though Christmas was a week ago. I hope you enjoyed it!

Happy New Year to all of you guys!

I hope this year will be better than 2020 even tho it's just the first day🤣

💜💜

ps.. Jinwoo is a character that'll be introduced later on

Continua llegint

You'll Also Like

38K 1.5K 20
⚠️ || ITS A WORK OF PURE FICTION. THE MENTIONED IDOL HAS NO CONNECTION IN THE FOLLOWING ACT. PLEASE READ ONLY AS ENTERTAINMENT PURPOSE ||⚠️ "If there...
315K 13K 24
Jeon Jungkook, the leader mafia has been hunting Park Si Hoo, the man who killed his mother in front of him. After 13 years of searching he finally f...
548K 38K 84
"Everything about you...Is what I want to show love to.." In a small and shady town, there are many things that could happen. Detective and head chie...
981 8 2
Jimin is poor and lives in the slums in the Busan Gen district beneath the city and Jungook is rich from the Jeon Family, the richest family in Busan...