Two Minds one Body...

By SilverFang240

How does someone who is quirkless and quiet, become so strong and violent? It's almost like there's someone e... More

1: Kaibutsu, Rin: Origin
2: Begin Training
3: Bakuhoe's Mad
4: Wear it for Them
5: Just do Your Best
6: Encounter With the Unkown
7: Game over
8: Unleashing Venom
9: That's The Idea
10: Training with the Trio
11: In Their own Quirky ways
12: Strategy, Strategy, Strategy
13: Cavalry Battle Finally
14: Are You All Might's Secret Love Child
15: Victory or Defeat
16: Battle On, Challengers
17: Bakugo vs. Uraraka
18: Kaibutsu vs. Todoroki
19: Kaibutsu vs. Bakugo
20: Lets Pick Some Names
21: Stain
{Halloween Special 1}
{Halloween Special 2}
{Halloween Special 3}
{Halloween Special 4}
{Halloween Special 5}
My Mom Got A Text From A Dead Person!?!
22: Aftermath
✨🎊🎁 Birthday 🥳🎉✨
23: A Tale From The Past
24: Making Some Friends
25: Final Exams
26: Venom VS Carnage
27: A Trip to The Mall
28: Save The World With Love
{Movie Chapter 1}
{Movie Chapter 2}
{Movie Chapter 3}
{Movie Chapter 4}
{Movie Chapter 5}
29: Wild Wild Pussycats
🎶30: Koda🎶
{Merry Christler}
32:Guess Who's Back!
33: Roaring Upheaval
34: What a Twist
35: From Iida to Midoriya
36: Rescue
37: Symbol of Peace
38: Hell Week
39: Promises Have Been Made
{Valentine's Special}
1/5 Author note's
40: Moving Into Dorms
41: Room Designs
42: Create Those Ultimate Moves
43: Ultimate Move...Or Not
{St. Patrick's Day Special}
44: The Test
45: Who Is This Guy
46: What is This a Horror Movie
47: Finishing Group
48: You Want Me To WHAT!?!
49: Rescue Exercises
50: What's The Big Idea?
2/5 Author note's
3/5 Author note's
51: The Truth
52: Deku vs Kcchan part1
53: Deku vs Kacchan part 2
54: A Season of Encounters
Rin X (Y/n) Headcannons 😈
55: Primitive Instincts
{4th of Jully Special}
56: The Big Three
57: A Dark Past
58: The Scoop on U.A. Class 1-A
59: What Happened Then And There
60: Overhaul
🎶61: Girl Meets...🎶
62: Run
63: So Close Yet so Far
{One Year Special}
64: Fighting Fate
65: How do you Make Tea?
Halloween Special 2.0
66: Let's Go, Gutsy Red Riot
67: Who's The Man on The Inside...or Woman
68: A Sence of Hope
69: Stay Alive
70: GO!!!
71: Everyone Has Something
72: Suneater of the Big Three
73: Red Riot
74: Kirishima's Origin
75: Who is You!?
76: The Temp Squad
77: Lemillion
78: Five More Minutes
79: An Upgrade...Great
80: Lets Get Some Friends Back
81: Infinite 100%
82: Time for Revenge
83: Good?...Me?
84: Smoldering Flames
85: Proud Father Moment
86: #TeamYAHO
87: Relief for License Training
88: School Festival
89: Preparing for the School Festival is the Funnest Part
90: Mama Bear
91: Gold Tips Imperial
92: Friend Not Foe
93: School Festival Start!
94: Pure Beauty
95: Hero Billboard Chart
96: His Start
[Movie Chapter 1]
[Movie Chapter 2]
[Movie Chapter 3]
[Movie Chapter 4]
[Movie Chapter 5]
97: All Hands on Deck!
New Hero Costume!

31: My Mother-Sense is Tingling

5.8K 207 124
By SilverFang240

5:30 AM

Everyone tiredly walked out front of the training camp and they were wearing their PE uniforms. Aizawa stood in front of them wearing his usual all black cloths and light grey scarf.

"Good morning class. Today, we begin a training camp that will increase your strength. Our goal is to increase your skills exponentially, so that each of you earns a provisional license. This will allow you to face the dangers that continue to fester in the darkness." Aizawa explained. "Look alive, Bakugo." Aizawa tossed him the same baseball from the fitness test.

"Try throwing that for me. When you first started school, your record was 705.2 meters. Let's see if you've improved." The tired teacher said.

"Wait shouldn't it be Kaibutsu?" Uraraka questioned.

"I didn't choose her because she isn't here." The tired teacher explained, making everyone look around and sure enough, the girl was nowhere to be seen.

"Huh, where is she?" Kirishima questioned.

"Kaibutsu was awake over half an hour ago. She's already gone and training." Aizawa turned away from the shocked students and Bakugo continued with throwing the baseball.

<In The Forest>

Rin was in her big buff form and was standing in a clearing. Two tendrils from both her arms, rested against the ground as the inky black figure waited.

Suddenly a mud creature emerged from the trees and Venom attacked it. More creatures emerged and Venom attacked those as well. Aside from the creatures a person in an eccentric outfit stepped out and Venom attacked it as well.

"No, no, no!" A female shouted and all the creatures returned to the ground. Pixie-Bob ran out from behind a tree and the ink retreated into Rin's body. "Remember, monsters bad, heroes good!"

"I'm sorry, I don't have a lot of control when I'm in that form." Rin apologized and rubbed her neck.

"It's not my fault. Villains are humans too."

"You're not wrong." Pixie deadpanned. "However, this practice focuses to identifying your allies and enemies. So no food if you attack the heroes." The blonde grinned.

"WHAT!?! That wasn't part of the deal!"

"There was no deal." Rin argued. "Now let's get back to training." She turned into the tall, smiling creature and walked out to the middle of the clearing. After some time Rin could hear her classmates training in a different forest clearing quite a distance away.

"I have to go say, meow to the other kitties." Pixie explain. "Do go to far!" She shouted and ran off.

"What do we do now?"

"I need to train with my new...handicaps anyways." Rin looked around for a tree and spotted one that was as wide as a punching bag. She reached up to her shoulder and ran her fingers along her burns before she heard two clicks and started attacking the tree.

~•~

Rin went to upper cut the tree with her right arm but missed by a long shot.

"Do you have short term memory or something?"

"Well, I'm sorry I forgot." Rin said with a lot of sas. She let out an exaggerated sigh before she looked back at the tree and practiced the moves Nat taught her.

As she was fighting she remembered the red head demonstrating the moves and the dual haired girls punches intensified. The dual haired girl remembered Nat's face as the Russian spy fell to her doom, just so the Avengers could get the Soul Stone. Tears started to fall down Rins face and her punches started leaving indents in the tree. She let out a quick war cry and punched the tree so hard that it fell over.

"Damn."

The girl was panting and the tears continued to stream down her face. The dual haired girl then rubbed her burnt shoulder and fell to her knees.

"It was all my fault. They're gone because of me. I'm such a burden." Rin whimpered but Venom wasn't going to have any of it.

"Now I know you have short term memory. All of them died so Millions could come back, and they did. Humans might be loud, obnoxious, and annoying but none of them deserved to be hurt by Thanos. You fixed that, you saved everyone, and you are far from a burden. I'll only let two people talk shit about me, that's Eddie and you."

"And here I was thinking you didn't have a heart." Rin chuckled and stood up, wiping her tears away. "Now, let's get back to training!" She exclaimed and was about to punch another tree but a excited voice stopped her.

"Kitty!!!" Pixie-Bob ran out of the forest and was about to hug Rin but two tendrils emerged out of Rin's back and stopped the blonde from moving any closer. "You're no fun." The older lady pouted. "Ready to get back to training?"

"Uh, not real-"

"Good!" Suddenly the mud creatures formed and the dual haired girl dropped the blonde before turning into the large inky figure and attacking the monsters.

"Pixie-Bob, I need to talk to Kaibutsu." another voice said the mud monsters stoped and the dual haired girl looked over to see Aizawa standing next to the blonde.

"What's up, Goblin?" The dual haired girl turned back to her normal form and walked closer to him.

"I need to talk to you about Venom. You'll be very difficult to train, since you're very skilled in offense, defense, mobility, healing, and on the dot decision making. However, all of these are also your weakness, since your skill level varies from jelly to All Might."

"That's a wired description."

"But it's really accurate." The dual haired girl said to the simbyote.

"So, unfortunately we will be working on your hearing during this training camp." The tired teacher went to pull a device out of his pocket.

"I don't like the sound of that."

The teacher pulled out a portable speaker and pressed the button. Suddenly a ear piercing noice came from it and Rin quickly grabbed her ears.

"TURN IT OFF!!!" She shouted, trying her hardest to block out the noise.

"I'm sorry but this is the only way we know how to train you." The teacher set down the device and walked away while the girl doubled over and stated screaming.

The other students were too busy to hear the dual haired girl but a certain kid heard it and followed the sound. Kota stood behind a tree and was confused at the sight in front of him. He saw Rin on the ground covering her ears and screaming in pain. He heard the high pitched noise but it wasn't loud enough for anyone to be screaming in pain.

Suddenly tendrils escaped Rin's back and flailed around. Some of them hit the ground and left and indent while others continued to flop like fish. The tendrils were still shaking but they all implanted into the ground and the girl stood up. She let go of her ears for a second and in that second Kota could see a red liquid coming out her ears. A tendril that was in the ground suddenly raised up and swatted the device away, causing it to break against a tree.

"I hate that man."

"Agreed." The girl said while panting and resting her hands against her knees. "But Aizawa had a point. If I wanna get stronger I'm gonna have to work on my weaknesses." The dual haired girl walked over to the device and quickly fixed it.

"This is gonna be hell."

The dual haired girl nodded then pressed the button and went back to writhing in agony.

~•~

"Now. Remember what I said?" Pixie bob questioned while standing behind piles of carrots, potatoes, onions, and meat. "We're not serving your food anymore!"

"If you guys wanna eat, you'll have to make your own meals! Starting with curry!" Ragdoll added. 

That's easy, we make curry all the time.

"Yes, ma'am." The students grumbled.

"Oh, man, you guys look exhausted." Ragdoll laughed "but that doesn't mean you can coast by making sloppy cat food."

"Oh, I see." Iida said, snapping out of his tiredness. "An important part of saving someone recovering from a disaster is providing for their physical needs as well as spiritual."

...Or to cook for yourself without getting food poisoning.

Rin let out and exaggerated sigh and felt the side of her head. She felt some liquid and looked at her hand only to find blood there. She quickly used her sleeve to wipe away the blood trickling out her ears.

~•~

After everyone was dressed in casual cloths they got to work on making their dinner. Rin was wearing a Rolling Stones T-shirt along with some ripped blue jeans. She grabbed some rocks from a the nearby forest and started hitting them against each other, causing small sparks to fly. She was getting a fire going but suddenly Bakugo blew up one stove that made Rin flinch and look in his direction and the fire burnt out.

Is he trying to kill the food twice?

Rin chuckled and looked back at her fire wood, continuing to create sparks.

"Need some help?" Rin looked back to see Todoroki looking down at her.

No, fuck off-

"Sure, some help would be nice." She moved out of the way and Todoroki used his left side to start the fire. "Thanks, man." Rin's smile made Todoroki feel something new, like he wanted to see her smile more often.

~•~

"We did it!" The class exclaimed and started chowing down on their food.

"If I got this at a restaurant, I'd send it back! But after today, I'll eat every bite!" Kirishima said between bites.

I don't know what he's complaining about. The curry we made is delicious, could do with some spices though.

"Definitely." Rin mumbled.

She heard Jiro yell something like, "Apologize!" To Sero after punching him. The dual haired girl chuckled before looking around, only to find Kota walking into the forest.

I wonder where he's going...let's follow him.

"Normally I would argue, but curiosity is gonna kill this cat." Rin stood out of her seat gaining some looks from her classmates. "I'll be right back." She said before leaving with another bowl of curry.

~•~

Kota's stomach was growling like there was another thing living inside him.

"Ya hungry, kid?" Rin asked while walking up the path leading to the mountain ledge.

"No! How'd you find this place?" Kota asked and stood up.

"I followed you...that makes me sound creepy." Rin sighed but continued walking closer.

"Yeah, it does. Now, get lost. I don't wanna hang out with you. And forget about my secret hideout." Rin chuckled and stoped a few feet in front of the boy, to give him some space.

"You call a clearing in out in the open 'secret?'" The kid blushed from embarrassment since it was logical reasoning.

"Spending your entire life trying to improve your quirk. It's dumb. All you wanna do is show off. Get lost!" The kid said.

"Eh, I was gonna have to work on my quirk anyways." Rin shrugged and walked past the kid to sit on the ledge.

"I said get los-"

"You've lost someone, correct?" Rin asked with a side glare. The kid flinched, and that gave the dual haired girl her answer. She looked back out across the tree line before continuing. "You know, I had some friends a while back. They were the Water Hose heroes, herd of them?" Her question was answered by silence. "Every conversation we had they would always talk about their kid. I was devastated when they died, I could only think about their kid and how he must feel." 

"Go away. Everyone here's so crazy. Calling people stupid names like 'hero' and 'villain,' and then killing each other because of it. Always focusing on their quirks. If they hadn't been showing off, they'd still be here. Idiots." The kids fists clenched but was surprised when the dual haired girl chuckled.

"Is that what you think your parents did?" Rin asked and looked at him with a bone chilling glare. "Did it ever cross your mind that they wanted to be here? That they wanted to see your life play out. That they didn't want to leave you alone in this messed up world!" Rin started speaking louder and stood up. "They died protecting the ones who needed to be protected! So don't blame others for your hatred on those who want to protect others."

Kota felt his eyes watering and streaming down his face while Rin relaxed and took a few breaths to calm down. Then she reached up to her right arm and removed it, showing it was fake.

"Hero work isn't easy...we have to make decisions, sacrifices so others can live. A hero always protects those who need protection...even if they lose something. Besides, I'm just like you."

"H-How, were nothing alike!"

"My parent is a pro hero, and I would be lying if I said I wasn't worried about him every day of the week. My biological parents also died when I was young. Their deaths hurt me, leaving emotional and physical scars."

"So that's what you meant by you know how I feel and I'm not alone." Kota gasped in realization as the tears continued to pour.

"We're you pretending to sleep?" Rin asked in an amused tone of voice and re-attached her arm before sitting down. "Anyways, we can't run from our past, but that doesn't make us who we are. So we just have to learn from it and continue on our path. So don't hold onto grudges, and you don't have to fight your feelings alone. Cause I'll always be here to help out." Her warm smile reminded Kota of his mother and he ran over to hug the dual haired girl.

"Please...please don't leave me." Kota cried into her chest. The hug surprised the girl but she gave in and started rubbing the kids head.

"I wouldn't dream of it." There was comfortable silence and the only sound was Kota's sniffles and hiccups. "You should probably eat." Rin said and grabbed the bowl of curry before handing it to him.

"Y-Yeah." Koda nodded and sat next to the girl before eating his curry. "This is really good. I thought you guys would suck at cooking." Kota kinda complimented and continued to scarf down the food.

"The others were complaining about the taste. But I've cooked a lot before so I guess my food doesn't tastes half bad." Rin rubbed the back of her neck and Kota thought about something before looking away from her.

"Do...Do you mind if I call you mom?" Kota asked shyly and looked even further away from her.

No, cause I don't want to think about who daddy's gonna be.

"Of course, I don't see why not." Rin stood up and extended her hand towards Kota. "Let's get back to camp."

"Okay, mom." Kota replied and took her hand. She took the bowl with a tendril and the two walked back to the others, hand in hand.

~•~

Rin was curled up and holding her ears in pain. The devil box was blazing the high pitched noise and Rin let out a few screams of pain.

"I HATE THIS FUCKING TRAINING."

Suddenly the noise stoped and the dual haired girl saw Aizawa standing by the device.

"Exactly why we're changing it up." He said while holding up a blindfold, Rin let out and exaggerated sigh and stood up while wiping away the blood coming out her ears.

"How come I don't have a good feeling about this?" Rin took the blindfold and wrapped it around her head.

"Can you see anything?" The tired teacher asked.

"Nope." She responded and heard what sounded like someone tossing a ball up and catching it before tossing it again.

"Good, now focus and don't let the ball hit you." Suddenly it sounded like he threw the ball but instead of catching it, the ball hit her right in the forehead. "I said focus." He said in a somewhat angry tone. He grabbed the ball and started walking around the girl. Suddenly he threw it again but this time she blocked it with a inky shield.

"All right!" She said excitedly but got hit in the forehead by Aizawa's scarf.

"I said don't let the ball hit you. Venom is a part of you, so that shield didn't count." The dual haired girl rubbed her forehead and groaned before standing in a fighting stands. The tired teacher picked up the ball and once again started walking around her. He threw the ball again and the girl squatted down but the ball hit her shoulder. "Don't guess where I'm gonna throw it. Listen to how I throw the ball, how fast it's going, where my feet slide, listen to everything I'm doing."

"Easy for you to say, your ears haven't been through hell and back."

"He has a point." Rin agreed before hearing Aizawa walking around again.

"Can't you hear someone talking from miles away? This should be easy for you." Aizawa retorted before throwing the ball at the dual haired girls arm and she dodged it.

"You did it!"

"I did it? I did it!" Rin exclaimed and jumped but she stepped on a tree root so she fell. Causing the tired teacher to chuckle.

"That was a lucky dodge." He said before getting the ball and resuming throwing it at her. She started getting the hang of it and Aizawa would be lucky to get a hit on her.

~•~

Fuck vitamins, I want chocolate and tater tots.

Venom complained while Rin was chopping up vegetables, Bakugo was across from her doing the same thing. The ash blonde was wearing a black tank top with a skull on it. Rin was wearing a white tank top with a black skull design. Bakugo would never admit it but he enjoyed the girls company.

"Whoa, you two are really good at using knives! It's unexpected." Uraraka exclaimed, surprised by the kids chopping speeds.

"What do you mean 'unexpected!?' How can you be bad at using a knife?!" Bakugo shouted while diverting his gaze from the cutting board.

"It's also weird how you two look like a married couple." Kaminari deadpanned while walking by. The ash blonde blushed while Rin had a confused look.

"No they fucking don't!"

"I don't see it." The dual haired girl said but went back to cutting the potatoes while Bakugo cut the carrots.

"I'm too tired for this." Kirishima grumbled.

~•~

Rin finished cutting the potatoes and went to give them to the others but when she walked past the stew she almost gagged.

AHHH what is that abomination of a smell!?!

"Maybe we should help." Rin placed down the potatoes and walked into the building. Since everyone was on break no one was in the kitchen. The dual haired girl sneaked through and collected some spices along with some additional ingredients. When she escaped the kitchen, now her obstacle was to change the stew without anyone noticing.

I feel like I'm in an underwhelming mission impossible movie.

"Oh shut up and help me." Rin whispered and snuck behind the wall that was against the stew. She used multiple tendrils and grabbed the spices in her arms. Venom peeked over the wall and saw that no one was around.

"Okay now."

The tendrils quickly dropped the spices and ingredients into the pot and in no time she was done and snuck away.

~•~

"Woah, this dinner is really good!" Kirishima exclaimed.

"I thought it was gonna be crapy like the curry we made." Sero commented.

Well it would have been, but I wasn't going to eat that crap that was being made.

"Agreed." Rin mumbled an continued to eat her meat and potatoes stew.

~•~

After dinner everyone cleaned the dishes, they stood in the clearing where Rin was practicing earlier. Pixie-Bob was about to explain this 'test of courage' that Rin had no idea about. But the blonde was interrupted by a pink skinned student.

"A totally awesome test of courage!" Mina exclaimed

"We're gonna win!" Kirishima, Sero, Kaminari, and Sato exclaimed with the same amount of excitement.

"Not so fast." Aizawa butted in. "It pains me to say it, but the remedial class will be having lessons with me tonight instead."

"You've gotta be kidding me!" Mina shouted with a terrified look.

"Sorry." Aizawa said and wrapped all five students in his scarf. "Your training during the day didn't impress me, so I'll be using this time, too.

"Oh, give us a break!"

"Someone save us!"

"Rin!?"

The dual haired girl just rubbed her neck and gave an apologetic look along with a, "Sorry guys."

Not our fault they sucked.

"Okay, so. Class B is going to start out as out 'scarers.' When they're in place, Class A will leave in pairs every three minutes. There are tags with your names on them at the far end of the route. Your goal is to collect those." Pixie finished explaining.

"Revelry in the dark." Tokoyami muttered.

Okay, edge lord.

'Why does he keep saying that?' Uraraka thought while looking at him.

"All right! Everyone draw to see who your partner will be." Pixie said while holding a hand full of papers with numbers on them.

Rin drew her paper and it had a number 8 on it. She looked around for her parter and spotted him. Once she was close enough she tapped him on the shoulder and he spun around.

"Guess we're partners, Zuku-kun." The boys face went red as a tomato and he covers his face with his arms.

"R-Rin!?!" The broccoli boy shuddered. A hand grabbed Midoriya's shoulder and both students looked to find Bakugo standing there.

"Oi, Deku! Trade with me!" The blonde demanded while pointing his thumb at Todoroki, who was his partner. Rin placed her arm on Midoriyas shoulder and leaned against the flustered boy.

"Sorry Katsuki, can't trade partners." She said with a grin, the green haired boy got glares from the others.

Get off him!

~•~

12 minutes passed, Midoriya, Rin, Iida, Ojiro, Mineta, and Koda were waiting for their turn to go and heard bone chilling screams from the forest.

"Class B must be doing a pretty good job." Rin said, she took a dead breath and her eyes widened. "The forest." She mumbled, catching the green haired boys attention. "It's on fire. Wait, there's another smell..."

"Black smoke?" Mandalay mumbled. Suddenly the dual haired girl ran over to the brunette.

"Mandalay, you have to call everyone back!" Rin shouted.

"If it's about the fire we can control it."

"It's not that, I also smelled poisonous gas in the air." The comment made everyone's eyes widen.

"Hey, what's happening!?" Pixie-Bob had a pink glow around her and she was lifted into the air before flying back into the bushes.

"First, let's get rid of these feral cats." A man said while holding a block of cement against Pixie's head. Pinning it against the ground.

"Yeah." The other man who looked like a lizard responded. His gaze landed on Rin and her arms were engulfed in the black ink.

"Why the heck are there villains here?" Mineta asked while stepping away from the two villains.

Rin felt a tingle go up her spine and she had a bad feeling. Her eyes widened and she looked at Midoriya with a scared face.

"Where's Kota!?"

=•=•=•=•=•=•=

A: *sitting on top of the fridge*

Sato: *getting milk to bake and sees her* What are you doing?

A: The ocean's a soup.

Sato: What?

A: THE OCEAN'S A SOUP.

Sato: Why do you think the oceans a soup?

A: Think about it, what does a soup need to be a soup?

Sato: Well water, salt, most have veggies and most others have meat.

A: . . .

Sato: . . . Oh my god, the ocean's a soup.

A: THE OCEAN'S A SOUP!

Word count: 4010

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 3.6K 47
When U.A. High opened its doors for the first time, everyone wanted to go there. With the entire staff being made of top heroes, both retired ones an...
621 33 10
Hello there! This is a bnha fanfic about my oc Himari . . In this story Himari explains her problems in life and her crazy life at UA . . When a tra...
8.9K 164 11
Being born 'Quirkless'? He can handle that. Being bullied? Hah, he knows how to handle bullies! Becoming a manga artist and the strongest human alive...
511 11 9
In a world where 80% of the population possesses a peculiar superhuman ability, who will rise above everyone else and come out on top? Taking a look...