Karasuno's Manager

By imbreathinglol

This my first ever book! It's also my first ever book! I do hope you enjoy! Erm there's gonna be some angst... More

hey lol
ᴘʀᴏʟᴏɢᴜᴇ
ᴛʜᴇ ʙᴇɢɪɴɴɪɴɢ
sᴀᴅᴅᴇɴɪɴɢ ᴘᴀsᴛ
a note
ᴀ ɴᴇᴡ sᴛᴀʀᴛ
ᴜɴᴇxᴘᴇᴄᴛᴇᴅ ᴄʜᴀᴛ
ɢᴇᴛ ʀᴇᴀᴅʏ
omfg thank you
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
YALL OMFG
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ᴛʜʀᴇᴇ
sᴜʀᴘʀɪsᴇ ᴘᴛ ғᴏᴜʀ
ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴅᴇᴛᴀɪʟs
ʏᴀᴍᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
sᴀᴛᴜʀᴅᴀʏ(ғɪʟʟᴇʀ ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ)
ᴇɴɴᴏʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴅᴀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
shoyo's updated harem
ɴᴀʀɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ :𝟹
another big thank you
sᴜɢᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ɴɪsʜɪʜɪɴᴀ/ɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛᴀɴᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~/ɴᴇᴋᴏʜɪɴᴀ
ᴋᴀɢᴇʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ᴛsᴜᴋɪʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴏɴᴇ
ʙᴇᴀᴄʜ ᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ ᴛᴡᴏ
ᴛʀᴀɪɴɪɴɢ ᴄᴀᴍᴘ
new book🤠
ᴀsᴀɴᴏʏᴀʜɪɴᴀ(ᴏɴᴇ-sʜᴏᴛ)
quick heads up!
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ sʜɪʀᴀᴛᴏʀɪᴢᴀᴡᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ғᴜᴋᴜʀᴏᴅᴀɴɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴀɢᴀɪɴ ɪɴᴀʀɪᴢᴀᴋɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ ᴛᴇᴄʜ ᴍɪɴᴜs ᴏɴᴇ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɪᴛᴀᴄʜɪʏᴀᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ɴᴏʜᴇʙɪ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴊᴏʜᴢᴇɴᴊɪ
ʜᴇʏ ᴛʜᴇʀᴇ ɴᴇᴋᴏᴍᴀ
ᴍᴇᴇᴛɪɴɢ ᴋᴀᴍᴏᴍᴇᴅᴀɪ
ᴀɴᴅ sᴏ ɪᴛ sᴛᴀʀᴛs
the nicknames and boyfriends rn
please help(like high-key important)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛᴜᴇsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴡᴇᴅɴᴇsᴅᴀʏ
im sorry🥺🥺
pls help😃(i need everyone's opinions)
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ
(ᴡᴇᴇᴋ ᴏɴᴇ) ᴛʜᴜʀsᴅᴀʏ ᴘᴛ. ᴛᴡᴏ
sʜᴏʏᴏ's ʜᴀᴘᴘʏ ᴇɴᴅɪɴɢ
small book promo//requests
ᴀᴏʙᴀ ᴊᴏʜsᴀɪ x ʜɪɴᴀᴛᴀ🍋

ᴀsᴀʜɪɴᴀ ᴅᴀᴛᴇ~

1.9K 44 63
By imbreathinglol

look at asahina🥺 they're so cuteee EEEEEEEE

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

hey flowers~ i'm kinda proud of myself because i did this chapter in one or less than one day. even though it's kinda sucky, it's still more than decentt. anyways please enjoy❤️

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

|Friday Morning|

Asahi's POV

   *beep beep* *beep beep* *beep beep* "Yo. Shut the fuck up," I curse out the cursed noise waking me up. I sigh as I get up and stretch. "Finally~ Friday... WAIT OMFG FRIDAY!" I scramble out of bed and go to the bathroom to do my morning routine. Today, I have my date with Shoyo. I don't necessarily like him..

I LOVE HIM!

   When did I come across to have these feelings? I have absolutely no idea. Was it when I first saw him? Or maybe it was when he complimented me for the first time with total sincerity. I honestly don't know. What I do know is that I, Azumane Asahi, am uncontrollably in love with the little ginger.

I decided that I would just get a bagel or something on the way to school. So I grabbed my stuff and went downstairs where my mom and dad were cuddling on the couch. "I'm gonna go now. Bye Mom, bye Dad. Love you guys," I said heading to the door.

I was putting my shoes on when my mom suddenly said, "Have fun on your date~" I felt my face heat up and said, "Y-yeah. I will. ER UH ANYWAYS I'll be going now. I'll be home at around 8." Before my embarrassing parents could say anything else, I ran out the door and fast-walked(it was more of a slight jog though) to a pastry shop that was by the school.

•At School•

When I got to the gates, I headed for the gym. I opened the door and saw Kageyama, Tsukishima, and Yamaguchi talking to Shoyo. I walked to a bench and sat down to eat my bagel.

I was eating my bagel and scrolling through my phone when someone taps my shoulder. "Asa-senpai, eating a bagel as a breakfast isn't a very good choice," scolded the love of my- I mean Shoyo.(A/N: same difference though hehe)

"Oh. Shoyo, it's ok. I can live with a bagel haha," I said trying to reassure the ginger. "NO! BAD AZU-CHAN! HERE, TAKE THIS AND EAT PROPERLY!" yelled Shoyo as he snatched the bagel out of my hand and handed me a bento. "This is a breakfast bento. I always make one or two incase I want a snack or someone needs a breakfast. Now. Take. It. And. Eat. Properly." he said in a way that made me shiver a little. I nodded and ate the bento. "GAWD DAYUM THIS SHIT IS SO FUCKING GOOD!!! WTH IS HE A GOD?!?" I think with my eyes widening.

"T-thank you, Shoyo." I say to him with my mouth full of food. He then smiles and says, "No problem, Asa-senpai. I have to take care of the people I care about." I blush and continue eating. As he walks away, I notice that everyone was staring at us.

"MY KOUHAI!! YOU'RE TOO GOOD FOR THIS WORLD!!" yelled Noya. Then Tanaka agrees in the same energy as Shoyo just shrugs it off and says that it's not a big deal. "*sigh* I can't believe I'm going to go on a date with the most perfect person in the universe on a couple hours," I think while falling even more in love because of the food I was given.

>Time skip to after school sponsored by me being lazy as hell<

(A/N: let's pretend that they don't have after school practice for now😀😀)

   As the bell rings, I immediately grab my stuff and pull out my phone to text Shoyo.

Me: meet me at the gym then we can start our date :)

My Angel❤️: ok Azu-chan i'll be waiting
(◠﹏◠✿)

   "I swear to Kami-sama that he'll be the death of me," I think as I clutch my heart from his cuteness.

   After about 5 minutes, I finally get to the gym and I see Shoyo sitting on the steps and scrolling on his phone. "Angel!" I call out to him. He looks up and smiles, "Hey, Asa-senpai! Should I go back home to chan-" "Nope! For what we're gonna do, you're gonna be out of those clothes anyways," I cut him off.

   He blushes and says, "A-Azu-chan... I didn't know you were that bold.." I give a confusing look until I realize what I said. My eyes widen and I quickly say, "NO NO NO NO! I DIDN'T MEAN IT LIKE THAT! *sigh* It was a surprise, but I was going to take you shopping. And I meant that you were gonna be able to change into your new clothes."

   He stays silent for 3 seconds then I hear the most angelic laugh in the universe. "HAHAHAHAHA A-AZU AHSHAHSMAHS AZU-CHAN AHAHHAAH YOU REALLY *BIG BREATH* YOU REALLY NEED TO THINK BEFORE YOU SPEAK SOMETIMES," he says while laughing. I get embarrassed then take his hand. "S-stop making fun of me and come on. We're gonna walk," I say walking towards the school gates. "W-wait! Why don't we just take my car?" he says.

   I look at him and say, "Because I want to take a walk in the park first. We can come back." He sighs and hesitantly nods. Then he gestures signing that I lead the way. I take the hint and start walking to Kyojin Park while holding his hand. (A/N: yes, i DID name the park "Titan Park." why you ask? because why not? and also it's the first thing that came to mind.)

•At Kyojin Park•

Hinata's POV

(A/N: the pov thingy changed cause the squiggly thingys was irritating me :D)

Azu-chan and I walked hand in hand through Kyojin Park. It's so pretty, I thought I was in heaven for a second. I was admiring the beauty more when Azu-chan breaks our silence.

"Angel, I just realized I don't know much about you," he says. I blush at the nickname he gave me but I put it in the back of my mind for now. "I have an idea. Why don't we go sit on a bench and play 21 questions, except we're not guessing anything," I suggest to him. "Hm, that's a good idea. Let's go to that bench over there," he says pointing at a bench. I nod and we walk over to it.

He sits down first then I lay down and put my head on his lap. "Ok, so do you go first or me?" I ask him while putting my hands on my stomach and looking up at the sky. "You can go first," he says while running his fingers through my hair. It felt really good not gonna lie.

"Ok question one. What's your favorite color?" I ask since I don't have any idea what to ask. He chuckles and says, "It's always been any shade of blue, but since I met you it's orange." I blush and say, "Okayy~ You're turn."

"Question one. What's your number one hobby?" "I'd have to say cooking or baking," I respond. "Mind explaining?" he asks. "Not at all. We are playing this so you can know more about me after all," I say giggling after. "Anyways, it's my hobby because I find it really relaxing. Plus when the outcome is good, I feel really accomplished," I say. "No wonder that breakfast bento was really good." "Thanks, Azu-chan," I say flashing him one of my famous sunshine smiles. "Of course, I just told the truth. Anyways, your turn."

"Question two. What's your favorite store?" "Target."

"Question two. What's you favorite board game?" "Monopoly, I'm an actual god at that game."

"Question three. What's the longest time it took you to finish?" "What do you mean by finish?" "I mean how long can you last until you cum, Azu-chan." "... I think I can last 4 hours max and 30 minutes minimum." "Hmm, interesting."

"Question three. Why'd you wanna know how long I last, Angel?" "So I know how long rounds with you would last, Asa-senpai~" "You're stepping into a very dangerous territory, Angel." "I know Azu-chan. But you can't do anything because we still have our date to go to after this. ANYWAYS MY TURN!"

"Question four. What's your favorite Anime?" "I have a lot, but one is The Promised Neverland." "OMG I LOVE THAT ONE TOO!!" "And now we have a person to watch anime with." "Hehe, yeah~ Anyways, your turn, Azu-chan."

"Question four. Why'd you want to be a volleyball manager?" he asks. I freeze. "Oh um..." "I can come up with another question if you want?" he suggests. I guess he can sense my uncomfort. "No no it's fine. I'll tell you why, but I have two condition and you have to promise me two things," I say to him. "Yes, what is it?"

I get up from his lap and go into a sitting position on the bench. "Condition one is that you have to hold my hand when I tell you this and condition two is that you don't look at me with pity," I say looking at him in the eyes. He nods and takes my hand. "Promise me that you won't tell the team and that if I start crying; wipe my tears, pick me up, tell me sweet nothings, and go to my car," I tell him as I hand him my car keys. He takes them and says, "I promise."

>After Shoyo explains<

Asahi's POV

   After Shoyo finished explaining, he started tearing up. I was full of anger and sadness. But as a tear dropped from Shoyo's eyes, I came back to reality.

   I pick him up and he wraps his arms around my neck and his legs around my waist. He puts his head on my shoulder as I feel it getting wet. I walk back to the school parking lot while whispering sweet nothings into his ear to try and calm him down. I whisper stuff like "It's ok Angel. I'm here and I won't let anyone hurt you anymore." "I love you so much, Angel." "You don't need to cry, I'm right here to protect you." and more. I continue until I get to his car.

   I put my arm under his butt to keep him up on one arm and I get the keys from my pocket to unlock the door. I adjust him from both sides to get his and my backpack off and put it into the backseat. I then open the drivers door and sit down with him still in my arms.

   He straddles me while I continue to whisper things into his ear and rub circles on his back.

   After about 20 minutes, he calms down and pulls away slightly from my embrace. He looks at me and smiles. "Thank you so much for this, Azu-chan. I don't know what I would've done if you weren't comforting me," he says. "Of course, Angel. No need to thank me. I would do anything for the person I love," I widen my eyes as I realize what I let slip. He then chuckles softly and kisses my lips.

   "I love you too, Azumane Asahi. But..." he says trailing off and looking away from me. I had mixed emotions. He said he loved me too. Why did he say but though?

   "But what? What is it, Angel?" I ask him. He looks back at me and says, "I'm poly and I love Yamaguchi too... I'm so sorry if you're not comfortable, but you deserve to know and-" I cut him off by kissing him. I pull away and smile.

   "I love YOU, Shoyo. I don't care about anything. As long as you love me back and I can have my moments with you to myself, I don't care. So, I'll ask you something," I say, softly smiling at him. "W-what is it?" he asks.

   "Do you love me?" I ask him. Without hesitation he says, "Yeah. I do." "Great, so will you be my boyfriend?" He looks up at me and looks like he's about to cry again. But this time, I know it's from happiness. He smiles, and goes back into my embrace. He softly breathes into my neck and says, "I would love to, Asahi." I don't know why, but him saying my name make my breath hitch. The way he says it sounds so perfect and all of a sudden, I love my name.

   "Soo~ Do you still wanna go shopping or my place to watch some movies? Don't worry, no one's home," he says leaning onto the steering wheel and smiling. "You know. Some movies while cuddling my boyfriend sounds pretty good," I say smiling back at him. "Boyfriend... I love the sound of that," I think to myself.

   "Alright then!" he says clapping his hands together and smiling widely. "MOVE AZU-CHAN! Unless you're a stalker and know where I live," he says smirking. I become flustered and get out to move to the passenger seat.

>•After a couple hours at Shoyo's house•<

Hinata's POV

   Me and Azu-chan were cuddling while watching Life when he speaks up. "Shoyo, I think you should tell the team you're poly. Because the whole team likes you and they should know that you would be dating people other than them," he says looking at me. I nod and say, "I'll text the groupchat tomorrow." "Hehe, about that.. We have a separate groupchat with the team," he says. "YOU'RE LYING LEMME SEE!" I scream.

   He laughs and hands me his phone with the groupchat open. "You guys really be simping oh my gay lords," I say while scrolling through the texts. He laughs and says, "Yeah. We really do." "I'll text them through you. Is that ok?" I look up at him. "Yeah,
of course. Next time you don't need to ask if you want to use my phone. The code is ******" he says. I look at him full of thanks and text the groupchat.

[We live for Hinata Shoyo😫❤️🍊]

Me: hey guys I need to tell you something(this is shoyo btw😗😗)

Mama Simp: sho? what's up? why are you texting from asahi? did something happen? are you ok? is he ok? DID YOU SEE EVERYTHING THAT WE TEXTED HERE?!?

Daddy Simp: Suga calm down

Me: haha ko-chan please calm down

Me: and to answer your questions.

Me: i need to tell you guys something important, im texting from him because we're together(that's a given if i have his phone lol), er i guess you would say something happened, yes im ok, he's ok, and i did see everything you guys texted here(you guys are freaking simps to the max)

Freckled Simp: i- what did you want to say sho-chan?

Thunder Simp: i wanna disappear from the earth, he saw our texts

Bald Simp: i- google search: where's the nearest cliff?

Forgotten Simp: ^^^

Forgotten Simp #2: ^^^

Forgotten Simp #3: ^^^

Tsundere Simp: ^^^

Me: guys relax😃 anyways before i say my important things, i have 3 questions

Daddy Simp: Do ask

Me: ok so 1) where did yall get all those pictures of me? 2) why does this give me cult vibes? 3) dai-chan... why in the actual hell do you have auto caps on like- there's no reason

Mama Simp: 1) we shall not reveal that☺️

Bald Simp: 2) because we praise you as our god, so~ it's basically a cult

Daddy Simp: 3) I don't like this personal attack, but I will turn it off I guess

Me: 👁👄👁
➖👄➖
👁👄👁

Me: ok then

Tsundere Simp: k then what is the important thing you wanna tell us

————————————————————
Out of Chat

   I look at Azu-chan and he smiles reassuringly at me. "After I text them, take your phone from me. Or else I might throw it across the room," I tell him. "Ok I will, Angel baby," he says smiling and rubbing circles on my back to help calm me down. "Thanks, that really helps," I say. He nods and he jerks his head towards his phone. I look back down and go back to the groupchat.

  In the Chat
————————————————————

Mama Simp: sho? are you there?

Daddy Simp: are you ok?

Bald Simp: MY KOUHAI ARE YOU OK?!?

Thunder Simp: MY KOUHAI WHAT HAPPENED YOU ARENT RESPONDING

Freckled Simp: sho-chan? are you ok?

Milkboy Simp: boke?

Tsundere Simp: hey shoyo?

Me: GOMEN GOMEN GOMEN i just had to go to the bathroom really quick. i didnt mean to worry you all

Me: before anyone says anything im gonna say my important things now

Me: 1) i am poly. im pretty sure i don't have to explain but in case no one understands... im ok with having multiple boyfriends at once.. 2) i am dating azu-chan 3) im in love with yama-chan too 4) i would still like to go on a date with you all 5) if i ever do get involved with all or some or even only yama-chan and azu-chan then i ask that you guys still love me. platonic or not. just please love me 6) dont underestimate me when i tell you i love you 7) if i get into a relationship with you, please understand that i'll still let you have our alone moments but also my heart is big enough to love multiple people at once. thanks.

————————————————————
Out of Chat

  Azu-chan then immediately takes his phone back as soon as I hit send because I raise my hand ready to throw it. He opens his arms and I don't hesitate to go into them. I feel tears run down my face and he rubs my back. "Azu-chan, what if they hate me? What if they think I'm disgusting because of what I'm like? What if-" I start saying then he cuts me off. "No matter what happens, I'm here Angel. Even if the whole world hates you, which by the way is impossible, I will still be by your side and continue loving you," he says as he kisses my forehead and continues rubbing my back.

   "Can you stay, please? I don't want to be alone right now," I ask him looking up at him. "Of course Angel. Let me text my parents and we can cuddle and get some rest yeah?" he looks down at me, smiling and I nod. I feel so glad I have him at least.

   "I love you, Angel. With all of my heart and soul," he says kissing me on my forehead, cheeks, and then lips. I smile and say, "I love you too, Azu-chan." He then rubs my back as we lay down on my bed. I grip onto Azu-chan to make sure he doesn't leave me as he continues to tell me sweet nothings until I fall asleep.

   "thank you so much kami-sama. i dont know what i did to deserve him, but thank you for putting him in my life," I think. And with that, I fall asleep feeling happy I have someone that loves me.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

~3192 words~

omfg. my fingers hurt like a BITCH(■■) anyways asahi is so underrated(along with multiple other characters) so i decided to let him have his time with our dear shoyo.

*SPOILER*
they still love him:D i physically cannot bring myself to make them hate him like- it just wouldn't be right. anyways i hope you guys enjoyed and keep sticking around. i love you all and remember to take care of yourself<3

Sticker/Picture of the chapter

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

77.5K 2.4K 32
There are three different types of people. First, the ones who feel things like everyone else. Second, the ones that feel things much more intense th...
958 4 7
•Credit goes to the artist• •Credit goes to the creator of Haikyuu!!• Hey! This is my first book on here, so - sorry if it sucks ass. I've always wa...
18.5K 444 16
*Completed* Tooth rotting fluff hi! so this is my first fanfic and i hope it's good but i can't promise anything (i have been told i'm a good writer...
134K 1.5K 19
☁︎ ┆ ❝ The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams. ❞ As of August 2022, this book is currently undergoing major edi...