You Saved Me | Y&J | ✔️

Da BeeFinch

"You have broken me" I said quietly, staring at the floor as my hands wrapped around my knees as I bought the... Altro

Chapter One
Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five
Chapter Six
Chapter Seven
Chapter Eight
Chapter Nine
Chapter Ten
Chapter Eleven
Chapter Twelve
Chapter Thirteen
Chapter Fourteen
Chapter Fifteen
Chapter Sixteen
Chapter Seventeen
Chapter Eighteen
Chapter Nineteen
Chapter Twenty
Chapter Twenty-One
Chapter Twenty-Two
Chapter Twenty-Three
Chapter Twenty-Four
Chapter Twenty-Five
Chapter Twenty-Six
Chapter Twenty-Seven
Chapter Twenty-Eight
Chapter Twenty-Nine
Chapter Thirty
Chapter Thirty-One
Chapter Thirty-Two
Chapter Thirty-Three
Chapter Thirty-Four
Chapter Thirty-Five
Chapter Thirty-Six
Chapter Thirty-Seven
Chapter Thirty-Eight
Chapter Thirty-Nine
Chapter Forty
Chapter Forty-One
Chapter Forty-Two
Chapter Forty-Three
Chapter Forty-Four
Chapter Forty-Five
Chapter Forty-Six
Chapter Forty-Seven
Chapter Forty-Eight
Chapter Forty-Nine
Chapter Fifty
Chapter Fifty-One
Chapter Fifty-Two
Chapter Fifty-Three
Chapter Fifty-Four
Chapter Fifty-Five
Chapter Fifty-Seven
Chapter Fifty-Eight
Chapter Fifty-Nine
Chapter Sixty

Chapter Fifty-Six

986 91 5
Da BeeFinch

Over the next two weeks, we fell into a steady rhythm with Effie. And it was getting a lot easier to figure out the times I needed to study and focus on school work, Tae and Jimin were of course a great help with that. Yoongi was here most days, even if it was a short ten minute visit before he went to work, and other times were longer when he had to care for Effie.

And things, were actually ok with him. I didn't feel the awkward feeling with him anymore. Effie seemed like the stepping stone we needed, to know that we had to put her first in all matters.

Hobi was in town today, and Jin had invited us all around for a family dinner, he said he was going to close the restaurant for the night.

I was looking forward to it, so much.

Tae was here with me, picking us up as he had come straight from his apartment after getting back from work, since they had to fully close the restaurant first before he could go and change. Jimin stayed on to help Jin set up.

I made an effort this evening, and for the first time in a long time, I felt like myself. My stomach was near enough back to what it was before I was pregnant with Effie, although I had a few more stretch marks and the skin was a little softer, but I didn't care in the slightest. I'm sure if I wanted to tone up, JK would help me.

I had on ripped light denim jeans, with a white lace vest top that cut off just above the waist band of the jeans, giving a hint of skin. I had on a forest green cardigan, since it was cold outside.

Tae had gotten Effie changed for me, in a sweet pink dress and white tights, and she had on a adorable winter coat that kept all of her warm.

As I sprayed perfume, Tae came into the room and whistled at me.

"Well, that didn't take you long to bounce back did it" he teased.

I mimicked him, and gave him a playful wink as I checked myself out in the mirror before nodding at him, "lets go"

Effie was awake as we arrived, I noticed she would be awake for maybe two hours tops in the evenings now, before she would eventually fall asleep for the whole night, feeding around twice, sometimes three times if she was cluster feeding.

Joon jogged over to us, asking me if he could get her out of the stroller after giving me a quick hug, "go ahead"

"Hey, make sure you share the baby" Jin called out as he came into view.

I rolled my eyes as he kissed my forehead, and then cooed over Joon's shoulder at Effie. She was busy looking around at all the bright lights above her.

"Should I turn the lights down?" Jin asked, following her eye line.

"She's fine, honestly. Stop fussing, you are worse than Tae" I breathed out.

"Well that's rude" I heard Tae mumble, but gave me a big boxy smile.

The restaurant doors opened, and watched Hobi and Yoongi walk in. Hobi ran right over to Joon, and I smiled. Yoongi gave me a little smile as he kissed at my cheek.

"You ok petal?" He asked.

I nodded, "all good"

"You look beautiful, as always" he gave me a little smile, and then walked over to see his daughter.

Hobi then came over to me and pulled me in for a hug, "I hate that I only get to see you and Effie every few weeks or so. She's grown so much"

I smiled in his arms, "you get more photos than the others though, I send you them all of the time"

He gave me a grin, "very true"

Jimin came out from behind the bamboo wall, and gave everyone a big smile.

JK was the last to arrive, a few minutes later as he gave me a quick wink, before managing to take Effie away from Joon, much to Hobi's annoyance as he wanted the next hold.

"You are next Hobi" Yoongi said, trying to stop the hissy fit that Hobi was about to throw, making all of us laugh.

"Hello pretty baby" Jimin said down at Effie as he passed by JK who had sat down with her, and he came and stood by me, "and hello pretty buttons"

I breathed out a small laugh.

We all settled down in our chairs, I was in the middle of Jimin and Tae, and JK was next to Tae.

Hobi was across from Jimin, now holding Effie, happily smiling down at her, as Yoongi was next to him, watching the both of them.

Jin came in a round of drinks, and I loved that he knew to bring me a glass of coke, and not ask to see if wanted an alcoholic drink because he knew I was nursing and expressing. I didn't miss drinking anyway, I never was a big drinker.

Joon helped pass them out as he sat on the end as Jin settled in between Yoongi and Joon.

"How's being parents then?" Hobi asked, looking between Yoongi and myself.

"I think we've adapted well" I breathed.

Yoongi smiled, "she's being modest, she's amazing with Effie"

My chest swelled, as I smiled over at him.

"And you are an equally amazing Dad to her" I returned the compliment, making him give me gummy smile.

The conversation fell naturally around us all as Jin and Jimin brought out all of our food. They had a mixture of everything, all of our favourite Korean and American food.

Jin had hold off Effie as he took her out of Hobi's arms, as he knew to put her in her stroller next to the table, facing Jimin since we were going to be eating.

She started getting a bit restless about half way through the meal, and Jimin put his hand on her belly, rubbing and shushing gently.

"Didn't expect you to be a natural with babies, Jimin" Joonie teased.

Jimin gave him a small smile, "I have to be if I'm going to be her favourite Uncle"

Tae made a shocked sound, but gave Jimin a big boxy smile, "you can try"

Yoongi was the first to finish, and went over and picked up Effie, and rocking her gently side to side.

She was starting to yawn, and Yoongi stopped rocking her, and changed positions with her, because he knew that I had to nurse her before she fell asleep.

Yoongi came over and passed her to me, as she started to chew on her closed fist.

She was fast asleep within twenty minutes, as I burped her before settling her down in her stroller, and changing her diaper quickly, which she didn't stir at all during apart from normal little grunting noises.

I pulled the hood down to keep it darker for her, and left the stroller next to Jimin. As I sat down Jimin put his hand on the back of my chair. I felt his fingers drift over my arm.

Tae leant his hand over to my thigh, and I put it into his, as they all drank happily and chatting.

"I've spoken to my Father" Yoongi said in a break of conversation.

All of us went quiet, looking after at him.

"I'm meeting him here, tomorrow evening... I'll be able to control myself in a public setting, especially this place" he added, glancing at Jin.

Jin nodded.

"Do you want me to be here hyung?" JK asked.

Yoongi looked thoughtful for a second, "you all can be, if you want to be"

"I don't want Effie around him" I said quickly.

Tae nodded next to me, as Yoongi looked over at me, "I get that, and neither do I. But trust me in knowing that he wouldn't ever get close enough to either of you"

"You got that right" JK muttered quietly before taking a drink of his beer.

"I just didn't want you feeling like I was leaving you out, that's all petal. Our family will be around you, don't worry" Yoongi said, adding a little smile at the end.

That conflicted my feelings, because I did want to support him. And I knew if I stayed at home, I would only be worrying and wondering what was going on. And I knew that would have to make Tae and Jimin feel like they had to choose what to do, because they knew I would also be worrying alone, if they chose to come here.

I nodded slowly, "I'll wear the wrap, so he won't be able to see her"

Yoongi offered a little smile.

"Let's hope he leaves, after the talk" Joon added.

We all nodded in agreement, and I glanced over to the stroller, as I heard Effie started to breathe heavier, falling into a deeper sleep. Jimin caught my eye as I looked away, and a slow smile came onto his face, with the gentle eyes I was so used to seeing now.

Then whole evening was perfect, I loved seeing them all so relaxed with one another. It seemed like it had been a tense handful of months.

Tae and Jimin walked with me back to my apartment, and right away, Jimin fell onto the sofa, and was asleep within seconds.

"Lightweight" Tae breathed out.

I scoffed, seeing Tae swaying lightly.

He flashed me a big grin, before kissing me on the temple and heading towards my bedroom.

I changed Effie's diaper, and got her changed into her sleep suit, which did wake her up but I knew once I nursed her, she would go right back to sleep.

As I settled her in her Moses basket, she was looking very milk drunk which I took a few pictures off, and then got into bed myself, pulling my pillow out of Tae's grasp that he had pinned to his chest. He grumbled in his sleep, and his arms came around me.

-♕-

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

25 2 1
"Holly will miss you" Yoongi chuckles beside him, his face is still facing to the front "I'm sure he will keep barking in the morning searching for y...
65.1K 1.7K 43
We once felt perfect for each other until he showed me how evil he could be. "Get away from me, you're sick!" I screamed, pulling myself away from h...
39.8K 1K 28
"Y/n, are you in there? " An angelic voice can be heard from outside, you slapped yourself to stopped the crying. The angelic voice owner was Min Hyu...
4.8K 324 30
Never in your life did you think you'd be living with bts in your household. "I'm nothing but a fan, you don't feel that way about me." - Shin Y/n ...