Mr Wanna Die [Shota Aizawa x...

De Aizaten

➽ ~ Starting college, a one night stand at a bar and a new babysitting job creates you new oppurtunities for... Mais

❂☺Before Reading Information☺❂
❂☺01☺❂
❂☺02☺❂
❂☺03☺❂
❂☺04☺❂
❂☺05☺❂
❂☺06☺❂
❂☺07☺❂
❂☺08☺❂
❂☺09☺❂
❂☺10☺❂
❂☺12☺❂
❂☺13☺❂
❂☺14☺❂
❂☺15☺❂
❂☺16☺❂
❂☺17☺❂
❂☺18☺❂
❂☺19☺❂
❂☺20☺❂
❂☺21☺❂
❂☺22☺❂
❂☺23☺❂
❂☺24☺❂
❂☺25☺❂
❂☺26☺❂
❂☺27☺❂
❂☺28☺❂
❂☺29☺❂
❂☺30:Final Chapter☺❂
❂☺AUTHOR'S NOTE☺❂

❂☺11☺❂

10.4K 325 610
De Aizaten

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

The sight of Shota's bedroom startles you when you wake up. You feel something warm around your left hand. You look over at your hand to see two hands wrapped around yours. You look over a little farther to see Shota sitting in a chair, his head leaning against the side of the bed as his hands are wrapped around your left one.

As Shota feels your hand move, he looks up. "Are you okay?" he asks, his voice laced with worry. "You collapsed in the hallway."

"Yeah," you respond in a croaky voice.

"Good." Shota takes a deep breath and looks you straight in the eyes. His demeanor is now angry, his jaw clenched and one of his hands in a fist as his knuckles grow white. "What were you thinking? If you didn't think you could have walked to the fucking living room you should have just told me and I would have helped! I almost called the damn hospital because I didn't know if you were okay."

"I just didn't want to trouble you more than I already have. I didn't mean to- " you said, your voice almost a whisper.

Shota slams his hand down on the table, making you jump. "After helping you all morning and you jerking me off, that's when you decide that's when you don't want to trouble me? If you were honestly troubling me, I would have driven you to your damn dorm and left you there to deal with everything alone. You really need to think about this shit more next time," he yells, his voice echoing off the walls of his bedroom.

"I-i'm sorry." Tears are leaving your eyes as you look away from him. You didn't expect to pass out in the hallway, neither did you expect for this reaction if you did.

Shota lets out an angry breath. "If you are sorry, you will let me know if you are actually feeling okay or not. I don't know what I would have done if something serious happened."

You could hear the tone in his voice change when he said the second part. It seemed as if something happened to him or someone else before but you don't want to pry. Especially since you already pissed him off and it's slightly scaring you.

You feel his hand grab hold of your chin, not softly but not hard either. Shota turns your face to where you're facing him, your faces inches apart. You gulp at the distance and force yourself to look at something other than his lips. Eventually, your eyes meet his, a sad look in his eyes.

"Just communicate with me, okay? I'm not one of those people who can see through lies like it's nothing." He uses his other hand and dries your tears as he continues, "I've been through a lot of shit in the last few years so I'm sorry if I overreacted but I have my reasons. Now stop crying please."

You want to stop but you don't know how. It's not like you are crying on purpose. You feel bad for making him worry so much and you aren't completely stable when it comes to people yelling at you.

Shota gives up on trying to wipe away the tears that are continuing to pour from your eyes and pulls you to his body. "You're a crybaby, you know that?" he says with a small chuckle as he softly rubs your back.

Shota hears a muffled laugh as your face is pushed against his chest. "Okay crybaby, you need to eat something before the headache of yours decides to come back," he tells you.

"M'kay," you mumble.

"That means I need to go get you a bowl and some soup." When you don't say anything in response or move, he sighs and picks up on your body. You squeal as he lifts you up, surprised at the action. "Wrap your legs around my waist," he tells you.

You do as he says and you wrap your arms around his neck to help keep you from falling. "I'm glad you aren't heavy," he says, carrying you towards the kitchen. You just laugh and continue taking in the scent of his hair.

"Your hair smells good," you mumble, not really thinking about what you are saying.

"I sure hope so. I do take showers in the mornings."

You hum in acknowledgment as Shota turns and walks into the kitchen. He sets you on a stool and puts some soup in bowls. "It shouldn't be too hot but blow on it before eating it," he warns you.

"Okay, I will," you respond as he sets a bowl in front of you. Shota sits down onto the stool beside you and eats his own bowl of soup since he hasn't eaten in a bit.

As you are eating, you hear your ringtone go off and look around the room. Shota pulls something from his pocket and says, "Picked it up and charged it earlier. Someone has been calling every so often but I didn't want to answer it while you weren't awake."

"Oh, thanks!" Shota hands you your phone and you see that it's your mom calling. "Shit. She's going to be worried," you say as you set your spoon back in the bowl.

You answer the call and your mother is the first to talk. "Y/N why haven't you picked up your phone?! I was worried about you!"

"Ah, sorry mom. I was sleeping," you half-lie. Shota looks at you for the response and you nervously smile.

"Why did you just lie to me. You know I'm not that stupid y/n. What's going on?" Your mother says.

You bite your tongue, now remembering why it was so hard to get away with anything as a child. "The thing decided to happen today and I had forgotten about my phone," you explain.

You can hear your mother sigh on the other side of the phone. "You should have called me when it first happened. You know these get serious sometimes and it worries me."

"I know mom. I just didn't want to worry you. You know how i am, i don't like people worrying about me."

You swear you could hear her roll her eyes at your response.

Shota takes note of the last thing you said, remembering what you said about not wanting to worry him earlier.

You eat some of the soup as your mother replies, "Y/n L/n. What have I told you about not wanting to worry people."

"That its okay to let people worry about me sometimes. Yes mom, I know. That's just not how I am."

"Well I am your mother and I am allowed to worry about you so you better tell me things."

"Yes, mom."

"Anyway, how bad is it this time?"

You hesitate slightly before saying, "It's the worst it's ever been. I've blacked out a couple of times."

"Please tell me you are not dealing with this on your own!" she exclaims worriedly.

"I'm not. An uh friend is taking care of me," you tell her.

You can feel the headache starting to come back, your fingers gripping the table as it gets worse quickly this time.

"Good. I'm glad someone is making sure you are okay."

"Y-yea." Your vision is getting slightly blurry as you sit there trying to keep yourself talking. Shota notices your grip on the table, your knuckles white. Your face is getting pale as you talk.

He stands up and quickly takes care of the bowls, needing to get you back to the bedroom.

Your mom gets worried at the around of the stutter and asks, "Are you okay sweetie?"

You can barely focus as you try and answer, your head feeling as if it'll explode. Shota hurries to your side. "Y/n let me see your phone."

You hand him your phone and close your eyes as you try to focus on something other than the headache.

Shota puts the phone up to his ear and says, "Hello. I am taking care of y/n and she is unable to talk on the phone right now."

"Is she okay?!"

"She'll be fine. I just need to get her back to bed," he says, alarmed by you trying to stand up.

Shota quickly puts his arm around you, allowing you to lean on him.

"Okay, please take care of her."

"I will-" You pass out and he quickly shifts the phone to where he can keep you up with both hands. "Y/n! Shit. I'm sorry Mrs. L/n but I have to go. I'll make sure to take care of her."

"Thank you. I'll hang up now, bye."

She hangs up and Shota slides the phone into his pocket. He picks you up bridal style and quickly carries you to the bedroom. You wake up a few minutes later, the headache still pounding as you lie there.

"Did I pass out again?" You ask, your voice croaky.

"Yeah. How's your head?"

"Pounding. It makes me want to die so I can't feel it anymore. It just won't stop!"

Shota moves and sits beside you on the bed. He puts his legs out in front of him and you lean against him. "Just try to go back to sleep for now," he tells you.

You nod in response, your eyes closed. You feel Shota move your body, your head now laying on his thighs. He leans his head back against the wall and plays with your hair as you quickly fall asleep so you don't have to feel the pounding in your head.

Shota worries about your state. The headaches aren't normal and you shouldn't be passing out like that but you had said the doctors couldn't figure out what it is so he can't help you in any way. Watching you peacefully sleep makes Shota feel quite relieved about everything though.

Shota sits there for a while, closing his eyes as his hand rests on your head. It's a few hours later when he actually falls asleep, both of you sleeping through the night.

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Waking up the next morning, you are glad to not have a pounding headache that won't go away. When you open your eyes, Aizawa is already awake. You are still lying on his lap and he's looking at you. 

"Good morning," he says as he notices you awake.

You stretch with your arms above your head. "Mmm morning," you groan.

"Are you feeling better?" he asks.

As you sit up, you respond, "Yeah. All better. That shit was horrible though." You turn to him and add, "Thank you for uh taking care of me and sorry for worrying you."

"You're welcome. I'll give you a ride back to the dormitory soon."

"Okay."

You both get off the bed and get your shoes on. You realize you still have his clothes on and ask, "Do you want me to change into my clothes so you can have yours back?"

Shota shrugs. "Just keep them for now. Return them later."

"Hmm okay."

After getting shoes on and everything, you head to the car and Shota drives you to the dorms. You forgot about the fact that you never once messaged Mina and Ochako about anything, hoping they weren't worried about you at all.

You thank Shota as you exit the car, still feeling bad for him having to deal with you all day yesterday. He's your teacher, your hot sexy teacher who you've fucked and you've had to bother him with your stupid ass health problems that he's probably annoyed from.

It honestly makes you feel like shit and you feel really bad for worrying him even more when you didn't tell him about not being able to completely focus on walking to the living room.

Once you've watched him drive off, you head into the dormitories. As soon as you open the door to your dorm room, Mina and Ochako jump up from the couch and tackle you into a hug.

"Oh my god, girl where were you yesterday?? We were so worried about you!" Mina yells as they pull away from the hug.

"And who's clothes are you wearing?!" Ochako adds.

You nervously laugh as you walk towards the couch. "That's a long story..."

You plop down onto the couch and they sit beside you. "Better get talking then because we want to know everything," Mina tells you.

"Okay so..."

You explain everything that happened from the morning to when Shota took you back to the dorm. They were both concerned about the sickness and asked some questions, you answering them all since you know it may happen again and they may be the ones around instead of Shota.

Of course, after those questions, Mina was the first to move on to the jerking him off part. You had hesitated to tell them about that at first but you trust them enough not to say anything.

After the conversations and crazy reactions, you headed towards your room. You walk in and hop onto your bed. You curl up in a ball and smile to yourself as you think about how close the two of you had seemed. Remembering that he only sees you as a student makes you feel sad about everything and your smile drops.

You turn over onto your back and stare at the ceiling. You sigh and mumble to yourself, "How am I going to capture that heart of yours Shota..."

❂❂☺☻☺❂❂

Hope you enjoyed the Chapter!!!!

I literally spend like 4 chapters on you being sick and shit but it's fineeee! there was some good information given B)

Any Thoughts?!

Aizaten♥♥♥

Continue lendo

Você também vai gostar

61.9K 2.5K 15
Nothing unusual for Izuku to test out something that Mei did, right? Well wrong. The thing is it already started going the wrong way the moment he in...
2.5M 117K 76
❝I'M ALWAYS TIRED, BUT NEVER OF YOU.❞ [various x reader] a lazy girl with a few missing brain cells is on the path to becom...
6.2K 174 22
In a world where mha is just an anime, a lonely girl named Y/n had survived through alot and was on the brink of restart. Little did she know that on...
38.9K 1.3K 25
Y/N has just finished the hero course at her high school, but she is much too depressed to be doing anything. Her friends try to get her to do things...