Karasuno's Masked Manager Boo...

ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Skully134

"๐˜‹๐˜ฐ๐˜ฆ๐˜ด ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฆ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ ๐˜ด๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ข๐˜ฌ?" "๐˜ž๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ต'๐˜ด ๐˜ด๐˜ฐ ๐˜ฃ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ข๐˜ฃ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ช๐˜ฎ ๐˜ต๐˜ฐ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฐ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต ๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ... ืขื•ื“

๐“„ฟ Chapter 1 ๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 2๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 3๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 4๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 5๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 6๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 7๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 8๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 9๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 10๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 11๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 12๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 13๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 14๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 15๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 16๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 17๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 18๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 19๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 20๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 21๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 22๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 23๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 24๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 25๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 26๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 27๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 28๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 29๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 30๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 31๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 32๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 33๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 34๐“„ฟ
๐“„ฟChapter 35๐“„ฟ
Karasuno's Masked Manager Book 2
3rd year anniversary preparations
Special Chapter 1
Special Chapter 2
Author's Note
A/N: wattpads current situation
Happy Birthday Kageyama
Happy Birthday Daichi! & Happy New Years
Happy Birthday Asahi!
Happy Birthday Kiyoko

โ†Christmas Special 2020โ†

7.5K 385 215
ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Skully134

━━━✦❘༻3rd POV༺❘✦━━━

December 24,

It had been two days since [Y/N] celebrated Kageyama's birthday with him. Currently Karasuno's students were on winter break which meant they had some time for themselves before they had to return to school activities again.

[Y/N] was currently sitting in the living room with his grandfather Shiro as they wrapped presents.

"So all of this stuff is for your team?" Shiro laughed as he wrapped one of the many gifts [Y/N] bought. The masked boy only nodded as he wrapped one of the last gifts he had bought.

"[N/N]! Can you run to the store for me? I miscalculated and didn't buy enough ingredients. Here." Yuna laughed as she handed him a list and some money before [Y/N] nodded. The boy got up and walked to his room to grab a sweater, scarf and some gloves. After putting those one, he walked to the front door and opened it. [Y/N] stood there taking in the scenery in front of him.

The ground was practically covered in snow as snowflakes continued to fall. Cars drove by, people walked with one another as little children played in the snow. [Y/N] then walked out the house before closing the door and locking it. He started to walk to the store as snowflakes landed on him.

"[Y/N] senpai!!" Someone called out before the masked boy looked behind him.

"[Y/N] senpai!!" None other than Hinata waved as he ran up to the boy. [Y/N] waved back as Hinata stopped in front of him panting a little bit.

"I got your message! My mom said it'd be alright if I come over!" Hinata smiled before [Y/N] nodded. The masked boy then turned around and continued walking. Hinata followed behind him as the two walked side by side.

"Are you going to the store for something [Y/N] senpai?" Hinata asked as [Y/N] nodded.

"Can I tag along?" Hinata asked before [Y/N] laughed.

"Y-you're already f-following me... so y-yeah." [Y/N] said between laughs as Hinata turned red.

"O-okay!" Hinata smiled before the two continued to walk. The walk was silent but the two didn't mind, it was a peaceful silence after all. After walking for a little bit, the two made it to the store. They walked into the store and [Y/N] quickly scanned each isle, looking for the things on the list as Hinata followed behind with a shopping cart. 

"Iwa~Chan! Come on! Why are you walking so slow all of a sudden!?-"

"SHUT UP SHITTYKAWA!!" Someone yelled as a loud smack was heard from the other isle.

"Shittykawa?" Hinata asked.

"THAT HURT IWA~CHAN!!" None other than Oikawa cried as Iwaizumi and him walked into the isle [Y/N] and Hinata was in. [Y/N] looked at Oikawa to see Oikawa holding his cheek before the masked boy covered the mouth on his mask to hold in his laughter.

"[Y/N]~CHAN!! DON'T LAUGH!! IWA~CHAN SMACKED ME!!" Oikawa cried out before Iwaizumi glared at him.

"Don't make me do it again." Iwaizumi said menacingly before Oikawa nodded nervously.

"Okay okay Iwa~Chan!" Oikawa said as Hinata stared at the three.

"Hello chibi~Chan!" Oikawa waved at Hinata.

"Great king!" Hinata blurted out as Oikawa smiled.

"H-Hinata, stop praising h-him." [Y/N] said before putting some items into the cart.

"Haha! Alright [Y/N] senpai!" Hinata smiled before the two walked out the isle.

"[Y/N]~Chan! Hold up!" Oikawa called out before the two Karasuno students stopped and looked back at the Aoba Jousai setter.

"I got you a present-"

"You mean WE got him a present!" Iwaizumi said as he elbowed Oikawa in the side.

"WE got you a present [Y/N]." Oikawa groaned before he handed the boy a wrapped present as [Y/N] tilted his head.

"Iwa~Chan and I were gonna come by your house to give it to you but we saw you here. So it was best to give it to you now!" Oikawa smiled before Iwaizumi smiled.

"I hope you like it [Y/N]." Iwaizumi said as [Y/N] nodded.

"T-thank you." [Y/N] said.

"Haa!! My heart just goes crazy when you speak [Y/N]~Chan." Oikawa smiled before Iwaizumi looked at him.

"You sound like a creep. Shut up." Iwaizumi said before grabbing the setter by his sweater and pulling him away.

"Hey! I wanna talk to [Y/N]~Chan more!!" Oikawa yelled out as he was dragged away by Iwaizumi.

"L-lets go... I g-got every...thing I need." [Y/N] said before Hinata nodded and then walked to the cash register.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"See you later!" Hinata waved before walking off. [Y/N] waved at the orange haired boy before opening his front door and walking in with the groceries.

"[Y/N]!" Shiro smiled as he picked up the bags from the boy.

"The food is almost done! So could you help me tidy up the place?" Shiro asked before [Y/N] nodded as he took off his sweater. The boy then walked to his room to change into something more comfortable.

"Here Yuna!" Shiro laughed as he placed the bags down on the kitchen floor.

"Grandpa! Why didn't you just tell me [Y/N] was back?! You should strain yourself by carrying those bags!" Yuna said as she held Shiro's hands.

"HAHA! Yuna I'm old but I'm not that old! Your gramps has a lot more steam left in him!" Shiro laughed.

"What am I gonna do with you." Yuna laughed as she put a hand on her hip. [Y/N] then walked out of his room wearing a pair of sweats and an oversized shirt.

"Shall we start cleaning?" Shiro asked before [Y/N] nodded. The two first started with the living room. They cleaned the table, swept the floor and organized the pillows and other things. The two then walked into the dining room and looked at each other. With a nod, the two started to clean the room. [Y/N] cleaned the table and seats of any dust while Shiro swept the floor and cleaned the furniture in the room.

"I'll clean the kitchen! Don't worry about cleaning our rooms. Not like any of the guest are gonna go in there." Yuna shouted as she washed her hands in the sink.

(Off topic asf but I always wonder why my parents used to tell me to clean my room when guest came over. Like Miss girl, I don't think we meeting in my room and why tf would I even let them in my room periodt.)

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Alright! The foods done and so is cleaning. So that leaves us to change into something more appropriate and set the table." Yuna smiled before Shiro set one of the dishes on to the table.

"I'll set the table. Our guest should be here any second-" Shiro was cut off by the sound of the doorbell ringing.

"Ah! Are they already here!?" Yuna yelped before [Y/N] walked to the door and opened it.

"Merry Christmas Eve!" The team shouted with smiles on their faces. They were all dressed quite well. Despite them being in their causal attire, they did dress appropriately for such event. [Y/N] only waved and stepped aside to let the team inside.

"Your place is nice [Y/N]!" Nishinoya complimented as he sat down on one of the couches.

"Yeah! Thank you for inviting us!" Tanaka smiled to which [Y/N] only nodded.

"So uh, [Y/N]. Is that what you're gonna wear?" Sugawara laughed pointing at [Y/N]'s attire. The boy still had one the oversized shirt and sweatpants on.

"Haha, actually! [Y/N] and I were gonna go and change but you guys came earlier than we anticipated. So we didn't have any time to change." Yuna laughed sheepishly.

"If that's the case, go change!" Daichi smiled before the two [L/N] siblings went to their rooms to change.

"Hey Yuna! Take a shower too! You were in the kitchen all day!" Shiro shouted.

"I was gonna do that!!" Yuna yelled as Shiro laughed.

"Eh, Noya. He reminds me of your gramps." Tanaka whispered to Nishinoya.

"Really?" Nishinoya laughed.

"I'm surprised Tsukishima is here." Daichi said as Sugawara, Asahi and him stared at Yamaguchi and Tsukishima talking.

"Yeah, I didn't think he would come either. He doesn't seem like the kind of person to waste his time on these things." Sugawara chuckled before [Y/N]'s room door opened. [Y/N] didn't wear anything special really. He wore a pair of Jean's with an oversized sweater. But of course to be festive he wore a Santa hat.

"Woah! [Y/N] senpai you look nice!" Hinata smiled before he ran up to [Y/N]. The masked boy nodded before turning his attention to his grandpa.

"Huh? What's wrong [N/N]?" Shiro said teasingly before [Y/N] pointed to the old mans room.

"Are you sending me to bed? How rude HAHA!" Shiro laughed before [Y/N] shook his head.

"Perhaps you want me to change. Is that right?" Shiro asked before [Y/N] nodded. The old man only nodded before walking to his room. 

"You'd probably look better if you got rid of the mask." Tsukishima smirked before [Y/N] tilted his head side ways and stared at Tsukishima.

"I'm kidding..." Tsukishima said before looking away.

'Even though I can't even see his eyes, I can feel him death staring me.' Tsukishima thought before [Y/N] started to clap. This caught the teams attention before [Y/N] walked to the Christmas tree in the living room and picked up a present. He then inspected the present before walking to Kageyama.

"Huh?" Kageyama asked before [Y/N] handed him the present. He then walked back to the tree and repeated his actions.

"Woah! [Y/N] got us all gifts!" Ennoshita said with astonishment in his voice. Then the doorbell rung which led to [Y/N] walking to the door and opening it.

"Kiyoko!!" Tanaka and Nishinoya yelled as Kiyoko and Yachi walked into the house.

"Hello [Y/N]." Kiyoko smiled as the masked boy waved.

"Hi [Y/N]! Thank you for inviting me!" Yachi bowed as [Y/N] nodded before walking back to the tree and picking up two presents. He then walked back to the two and handed them the presents.

"Oh. [Y/N] you shouldn't have." Kiyoko said as [Y/N] shook his head.

"Ah! T-thank you [Y/N]!!" Yachi said before [Y/N] nodded.

"Sorry I took so long. Welcome haha!" Yuna said with a smile on her face as she walked out. She wore a turtle neck with a skirt and tights.

"Y-you look nice Yuna." Daichi said as Yuna laughed.

"Thank you! You all look lovely!" She said back before filling a glass with champagne and raising it up.

"Alright then! May the festivities start haha!" Yuna laugh before music started to play.

"Help yourself to anything on the table! There's plenty to go around." Yuna said as the team stared at the food on the table.

"That looks really good!!" Nishinoya said as he started to drewl a little bit.

"Did you make all of this?" Kiyoko asked to which Yuna nodded.

"Thank you for preparing all of this!" Asahi said.

"Thank you!!" The team said in unison as Yuna laughed.

"No problem! You should thank [Y/N]! He told me what to make! He basically planned this whole thing." Yuna said as the team turned to look at him.

"Should have known. I mean you did plan Kageyama's birthday party!" Sugawara laughed.

"Thank you [Y/N]!"

"You're really amazing you know that right [Y/N] senpai!"

"Thank you [Y/N] senpai!"

[Y/N] felt his face heat up as the team praised him.

"Y-you're welcome.." [Y/N] muttered but they still heard him.

"Theres that nice voice." Asahi smiled before putting a hand on [Y/N]'s shoulder.

"Alright I'm hungry! Let's eat!" Shiro announced as he walked into the dining room which caused the team to laugh at the elders words.

━━━✦❘༻Time Skip༺❘✦━━━

"Thank you for inviting us [Y/N]!" Daichi said with a smile as he put on his shoes.

"Yes thank you!!" The team cheered as [Y/N] nodded while clapping his hands.

"Ha! I'm stuffed! The food was amazing." Nishinoya smiled as he threw on his jacket.

"Yeah! It was so good! Thank you Yuna!" Tanaka said as Yuna laughed.

"No problem! I hope you enjoyed your time with us! Good night everyone! And happy holidays!" Yuna said with a smile as everyone bided goodbye to one another. As everyone left, [Y/N] waved them goodbye and once they left he let out a sigh.

"W-we should... do t-this next y-year." [Y/N] said as he hugged himself.

"Yeah it was pretty fun!" Yuna laughed as she washed some of the dishes. [Y/N] then walked back to his room and saw the gift he had gotten from Oikawa and Iwaizumi. He had opened it  and held the gift in his hand.

Oikawa and Iwaizumi gift was a hoodie but not just any hoodie. On the back of the hoodie was a picture of [Y/N]'s mask and the words, "Karasuno's Manager." The boy then laughed and hugged the hoodie.

Little did [Y/N] know was that he would recieve many more gifts tomorrow on Christmas day.

Now with the end of the Christmas special, some words from [Y/N]:

Merry Christmas every (its Christmas eve for me but I'm saying this in advance for when its actually Christmas) and happy holidays!! I hope you all have fun and stay safe! I hope you enjoyed this Christmas special!

I'm sorry that I haven't posted a new chapter related to the main story. Wanted to do something special for Kageyama's birthday and Christmas for you guys!!

Regular chapters will start to be written after this one so don't worry!!

I've probably said this so many times but thank you for all the support on this book. I started writing this book on November 9th of 2020 and it's been a little over a month and this book has 100k+ reads like how???!! I'm surprised this book gained such popularity over the span of a month!! So thank you all!

I look forward to writing more of this book for you guys in the future!!

See you in the next update!
Have an amazing day!
Stay safe!
Merry Christmas and happy holidays!
au revoir mes amours! 💕💞

ื”ืžืฉืš ืงืจื™ืื”

You'll Also Like

Roommates || KageHina ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ Mars

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

73.7K 1.9K 20
The Karasuno Volleyball Club will have a trip during summer break as a way of relaxing. They decide to go to the beach for a week and have the time o...
Sky High ื ื›ืชื‘ ืขืœ ื™ื“ื™ lofi-loser.exe

ืกืคืจื•ืช ื—ื•ื‘ื‘ื™ื

28.6K 970 31
When you're sky high, there's only one path left to go. ็ƒ When the new girl asked to be a second manager for Karasuno's male volleyball team, no one...
3.1K 26 33
You and Suna met when Hinata suddenly invites a whole party to your house (you're a volleyball manager for karasuno) When you talked you immediately...
15.1K 385 16
DISCONTINUED TEXT ME TO CONTINUE THE STORY Hinata is a normal high schooler like anyone else, or at least how he wants the other to think about him...