(English ver) You Are (Not) M...

By xzmayfzx

Happiness... who can predict about happiness? About how long we can be happy? Farewell... who has ever feel s... More

Prologue & Cast Trailers
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 1
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 2
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 3
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 4
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 5
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 6
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 7
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 8
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 10
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 11
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 12
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 13
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 14
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 15
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 16
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 17
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 18
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 19
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 20
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 21
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 22
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 23
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 24
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 25
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 26
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 27
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 28
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 29
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 30
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 31
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 32
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 33
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 34
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 35
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 36
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 37
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 38
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 39
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 40
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 41
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 42
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 43
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 44
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 45
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 46
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 47
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 48
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 49
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 50
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 51
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 52
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 53
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 54
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 55
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 56
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 57
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 58
You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 59
You Are (Not) My Destiny [60]

You Are (Not) My Destiny Part 9

14 0 0
By xzmayfzx

Set up your music player, find the song and listen to it while you read the story part of this novel. Set up your music player, find the song and listen while you read the part of the story of this novel.

1. ASTRO – Should've Held On

2. Soyou & Junggigo - Some

3. Kim Jaehwan – Some Days

4. N. FLYING – Spring Memories

5. THE BOYZ – Spring Snow

6. Doyoung & Sejeong – Star Blossom

7. UP10TION – Still with You

8. Ha Sungwoon – Think of You

9. Bolbbalgan4 – To My Youth

10. EXO – Wait

HEO CHUNGDAE'S POV

It seemed that last night was a very exciting event to welcome our new year. Again, the event was held at Million Stars with the main menu is the grilled meat. Those who attended the event were all those who also attended the Christmas Eve event. I eat a lot, Choeun noona also eats a lot. Nobody slept until five in the morning when one by one began to say goodbye and head to their respective homes. I just woke up at two in the afternoon, and that's because I was hungry again. I also don't want to look sleepy because at five o'clock I have an appointment with Choeun noona. We both promised to watch Park Seo Joon's movie which just started premiering yesterday. I even pre-booked the ticket. It's been a long time since we went to the cinema together and to remember it's new year... that means in two more months I will be busy on campus. Before all that happens, I want to spend more time with Choeun noona first. It's nearly half past four, and I'm ready to go. I did a final self-check in front of the mirror. I didn't want to wear a hat at first, but I see it's snowing again outside, it's snowing quite a lot lately, so I end up wearing a wool hat out. I also wrapped a purple scarf around my neck. I'm not strong against cold air. I've put on the overcoat that covers my sweater, my trousers are neat and I'll just wear boots later. I promise to meet with noona in front of the mall. Fine, I guess I'll just go now. Then I heard my cell phone vibrate violently. I sat on the bed and took it. Is noona impatient to meet me? But apparently it was not Choeun noona's face that appeared on my cellphone screen, but Youngkyong's beautiful face. Youngkyong rarely calls me directly, usually she just sends messages. What's happening?

"Hello Youngkyong..."

"Oppa... oppa help me..."

I quickly stood up, "Youngkyong? Youngkyong, what's wrong with you?"

I couldn't hear her trembling voice and sounded like she wanted to cry like this.

***

SUK YOUNGKYONG'S POV

Finally I moved too! I really like my apartment which I just lived in not even a week. It's not that I don't like living with my oppa and my parents, but having a new apartment can definitely be considered a new "toy". Imagine, an area of ​​220 square meters only lived by me! There are two rooms in this apartment and all the contents have been completely filled by my agency. I plan to invite Chinye and Yeowoo eonni to have sleepover later. Besides being quite close to the agency building, this apartment is also close to a mall. Since waking up at three o'clock this afternoon, that's where I spent my time. I had dinner and bought an ice cream cone that I had been eating while accompanying my trip from the mall to the apartment. I'm shopping for some basic food items (I'm not sure if I'm going to cook, but maybe every now and then, at least there's a side dish to go with the ramen, oh yeah a few packs of ramen too) and some clothes and accessories. I think I forgot to buy some things... but I can do that tomorrow. Tomorrow I don't have too busy schedule. This ice cream is really good, I should have bought two earlier... wait. I looked back. Oh... just now I felt someone was following me. This feeling is terrible. It feels like from the mall earlier there was person who following me. But maybe that's just my feeling. Besides, the streets are quite busy, who wants to follow me? Never mind, my apartment is not that far away. But really, I feel like someone is staring at me... but when I turn around... wait. It is true. The man wearing the brown jacket... I think I saw him at the supermarket at the mall earlier. But could his house be around here too? Maybe the apartment is the same as mine? But what if he doesn't? No, think positive, Suk Young Kyong... but... maybe I just ask for a company so I feel calmer? I took out my cell phone. Should I call Yoohee eonni? Ah but pity for her, it's her day off. Besides, I don't want to worry her ... I was browsing the list of names on my cell phone. Donghyun. Yes, maybe I can ask him a favor? His house is far away, but... never mind, I'll just try. Several times I tried to call him, but he did not answer. Donghyun does have a habit of leaving his cellphone somewhere, I really know that. I turned my head and hoped that the man wasn't there anymore, but he was still there, still following my steps. My God, what do I do? Calm down, Youngkyong, keep your head clear...

"Hello Youngkyong."

Chungdae oppa became the next choice after I gave up calling Donghyun. I don't really want to bother him, but what can I do? I have no other choice.

"Oppa... oppa help me..."

"Youngkyong? Youngkyong, what's wrong with you?"

I could hear his voice sounding panic, and I couldn't blame him because I could hear my whispers trembling as if I was feeling cold. But I'm not feeling cold, I'm just scared. Many thoughts filled my brain again, as if someone had pressed the play button there, and I remembered the incident I had long forgotten, which I had not managed to forget completely.

"Oppa... oppa someone followed me... I..."

"Who? Where are you? Now calm down, listen to me."

"Oppa... oppa what should I do?" I tried to keep whispering, who knows that man can hear me.

"Listen to me, Suk Young Kyong! Wherever you are now, don't go back to your apartment and go to the nearest restaurant. Share your position with me, I'll be there soon."

"Oppa... oppa how about this person..."

"Don't think nonsense. Hurry up and do what I said earlier."

"Fine... fine oppa."

"Do not panic. I'll be right there."

After hanging up the phone, I looked around while sharing my position with Chungdae oppa. Fine, I won't be able to do anything if I let negative thoughts get over me. I just need to calm down. It's hard, but... Chungdae oppa will come here. He will help me. I just need to endure a little longer... yes, I'll be fine. Chungdae oppa, hurry come here...

***

BAEK CHOEUN'S POV

I sneezed once. Ah, I'm usually fine with cold air. What happen with me? I sat on a bench available in front of the mall after I cleaned a pile of snow from its surface. I took the jacket I was wearing and rubbed my nose with my gloved hands. Maybe I'm too tired of work lately and at the event last night, I was really excited. Besides eating a lot and talking a lot too, I also drink quite a lot. But it's okay, I'll meet Chungdae soon and spend time with him. I won't be sick again when I see him. We haven't planned what we will do after watching, but I guess he'll just agree with whatever plan I'll make. So I guess we'll just have dinner, there's a new restaurant opening in the mall and they're giving a big discount. Then... I don't know, maybe I'll go to his apartment to greet his parents... or he wants to come to my apartment? Then we can play games together. But... I took my cell phone and checked the clock. It's half past five now. Where is Chungdae? We should have started queuing for the cinema now, or else we would have been late. It's unusual for him to be late when he makes appointments with me. Is my cell phone signal wrong? I opened the Kakao Talk application then Instagram, but no message came. Usually Chungdae will also notify me if there is something urgent. But... where is he? I tried to divert my mind while busy paying attention to the posts on Instagram. Fifteen minutes had passed, but still nothing happened. Did he overslept? I sent him several messages. Okay, that's fine, even if I don't like watching movies even if I miss a little, as long as we just miss the several minutes at the start, for today, I'll tolerate that. I diverted my mind again, I continued my chat with Eunyul eonni. Thanks God, many of the wounds she got yesterday have healed and didn't left any marks. Then I sneezed again. Ah shit, am I really sick? It was twenty past six now and the sky was getting a little dark. I opened my Kakao Talk application again, but my message was not read by Chungdae. Negative thoughts started to haunt my brain. Is Chungdae sick? Did he overslept? Has he forgotten? If it's the third reason that keeps him from coming, I'll beat him up. I decided to call him. Once... twice... three times... but my phone was not picked up even though I had called him up to six times. There's no way he didn't even wake up because his cellphone (I know he always puts it on his bed) is vibrating so badly right?

"Heo Chungdae, where are you?"

Should I just go to his apartment rather than keep guessing? Ah, what a great idea. I stood up and for a moment I felt my head a little dizzy. Looks like I need to stop by to buy any medicine before I go to his place.

"I'm very relieved too."

I could hardly believe the voice I heard and what I saw. I also turned around and slightly hid behind the nearest tree. It was clearly Chungdae's voice, and it was clear that the two people sitting on the bench were Chungdae and Youngkyong. Then I couldn't hear whatever they were talking about, but I could see the two of them laughing together. Chungdae also stroked Youngkyong's shoulder when Youngkyong was busy talking non-stop and occasionally he cleaned the pile of snow on Youngkyong's head. I tried to call Chungdae again, but Chungdae there didn't show any reaction. Well, I shouldn't think negatively, it's also good if I walk up to them as if I accidentally saw them and asked what happened to Chungdae. But somehow, I couldn't take a step. My shoes felt like they weighed more than five kilograms now, my feet couldn't advance even though my brain was telling them to move forward. Chungdae took off his wool hat (I know this hat well because it's our couple's hat) to put on Youngkyong's head. I can't be jealous of Youngkyong, I can't think negatively about what Chungdae is doing now. It's just a concern for a friend. But somehow... I don't know... I... I can't. I give up. Instead of stepping closer to them, I stepped away, and gave up all my positive energy to be devoured by all those negative images. I sneeze again when I run, but I don't care anymore about myself.

크게 부를 수도

I can't say it out loud
조용히 지울 수도 없는 내 맘

But I can't quietly erase these feelings
뭐든 다 할 듯 가쁘다가

I feel happy as if I can do anything
주저앉아 눈물을 삼켜요

But then I come crashing down, swallowing my tears

어떤 날엔 그대가

Some days, you
어떤 날엔 울어요

Some days, you cry
행복을 빌어주는 일

It's too hard for me
너무 어려워서 난

To wish for your happiness
한 번 더 그대

So I want to go next to you
곁에 가고 싶어요 그대여

Just once more

매일 다른 맘이라서

Every day, my heart changes
뭐라 말을 해야 할까

I don't know what to say
그대만 볼 수 있다면

If only I could see you
언제라도 벅차오르는

I hope I can be
애틋한 기억 그런 사람 나이기를

A memory that overwhelms you whenever you think about me

어떤 날엔 그대를

Some days, you
어떤 날엔 그려요

Some days, I draw you out
모른 체 참아내는 일

It's way too hard
너무 힘에 겨워 난

To just ignore and endure
맘이 가는 대로

So I have to follow my heart
그렇게 맘껏 슬퍼져요

And feel so sad

어떤 날엔 그대를

Some days, you
어떤 날엔 빌어요

Some days, I pray
혼자서 사랑하는 일

It's so sad
조금 서러워져 난

To love you by myself
흐르는 눈물

So please come and wipe away
닦아 주러 와줘요 그대여

These flowing tears

(Kim Jaehwan – Some Days)

***

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.5K 439 55
No matter what happen between two hearts, if it's meant to be then it will find its way back to each other again. And even a change of desire wouldn'...
2.2K 169 18
Hyunjin pov How will you feel when someone you loved dearly will give up on you so easily? That person is most important to you but your not the most...
28.9K 3.5K 32
~~ I wanted to be the drizzle that brings life to your world. Not the deluge that would wash away your happiness. ~~ A story where an innocent and so...
9.7K 1.1K 20
"𝘓𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘪𝘴 𝘣𝘦𝘢𝘵𝘪𝘧𝘶𝘭. 𝘔𝘰𝘴𝘵 𝘱𝘦𝘰𝘱𝘭𝘦 𝘵𝘢𝘬𝘦 𝘭𝘪𝘧𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘨𝘳𝘢𝘯𝘵𝘦𝘥. 𝘐 𝘥𝘰𝘯𝘵 𝘣𝘭𝘢𝘮𝘦 𝘢𝘯𝘺𝘰𝘯𝘦 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘥𝘰𝘪𝘯𝘨...