Want To Be Loved (Himiko Toga...

Autorstwa girls_are_gods

Y/n hasn't had a happy life, she never got to be her true self. She's also in UA forced by her mother. This w... Więcej

Background info of y/n
The beginning
The flashback
The idea (slight nsfw)
the announcement
the fight
quirk
search history (slight nsfw)
the twist
The league of villains
Todoroki vs y/n
meeting spinner
Toga's surprise (nsfw)
The date
Weird is great! <3
graveyard date (nsfw)
Clingy bratty Toga
showering
Packing
The Death
the aftermath
Coward (nsfw ending)
Dorms
moving in gift (nsfw)
The morning after
breakfast fight
it's okay to ask for help
Nail polish
Sorry
breaking the news
Hero costume
Villain suit
A meal for a villain
Mother is back
Puddle of Blood
Shoulder to cry on
Recovery
Dark Angel
Romantic Crime
Disposable Father (nsfw)
Dead Figurine
Breakfast Finally
Relocate
Camp
In the woods (nsfw)
Eri
Ah yes father
I'll be right here (slight nsfw)
School Camp
Rooms
Siblings
Phone
Phone Call
Stick n' poke
Midoriya
Relationship (nsfw)
Bloodpops (nsfw)
weekend
Bonding
Tokage
killing spree

Sleep

10.6K 356 596
Autorstwa girls_are_gods

Y/n's p.o.v.

It was a long way here to the camp so the girls decide to go into the bath as well as the guys. I stay in the locker room longer then the rest of the girls.

I haven't been able to talk to Toga yet, and I don't want her to worry but I have no signal here.

"Y/n?"

I look to Jirou, "Hm?"

"Are you coming?"

"Oh yea." I follow her into the bath.

We get in but the other girls group together, and I stay a bit far from them. I lay my head back.

"Hey y/n why are you so far? Get over here!" Ashido says.

I look to them and sigh.

What's the worse that can happen?

I get closer to them and sit beside Yaoyorozu who has Jirou sitting on her lap.

"Let's play truth or dare!" Ashido suggests.

The girls agree with her and look to me.

"What do you say y/n?" Yaoyorozu asks me.

I look at all of them, "Fine. I'm not going to be the only one who says no."

"Alright then okay," Ashido scoots closer to the middle causing the rest to do the same, "Who's going first?"

No one wants to go so I answer, "I will."

The girls smile.

"Hell yea y/n stepping up. So Truth or dare?" Ashido asks me with a devious smile.

"Dare."

Her smile grows bigger, "Give us a second."

The girls group together.

"Wha- thats not fair." I say.

"Oh well." Ashido says in a joyful tone.

They separate and look at me.

"Since you don't talk about yourself much...we're going to make you! We dare you to reenact your first kiss with someone here."

What? Okay this is the wost that can happen.

"I can't."

"Why not?" Asui asks.

"If you don't you'll have to sleep out side without a sleeping bag." Ashido says.

"I...just don't want to kiss anyone."

"You don't have to kiss the person just act out the events that led up to it."

I look to Yaoyorozu and Jirou who are the only ones who know I'm with someone.

"Sorry dude we tried to make them change their mind." Jirou says.

I sigh as I look to the girls.

I either tell them I'm with someone and risk them finding out about Toga or sleep outside in the cold.

"I'll sleep outside then."

"Aw no fair that isn't fun." Ashido whines.

"If you throw in a sleeping bag when I sleep outside I'll tell you about it."

They gasp and get close to me.

"Yes! Now tell us was it romantic!?" Ashido yells.

"Where was it!?" Asui asks.

"Was it after a date? That would be so adorable." Uraraka says lower then anybody else.

I splash water on them, "Ah you're too close you idiots!"

They get back still smiling.

"C'mon tell us!" Ashido asks.

"Alright, alright," I take a moment remembering the date with Toga, "She just slept over and we had to keep it down because my mother didn't know she was there."

They freeze as I mention her.

Oh right they think she's missing.

"Guys its okay."

They relax.

I continue telling the story, "So like I was saying, we had to keep it down. She woke up before me and told me she wanted to take me on a date."

"Wait so why was she in your house I thought she stayed after a date or something." Jirou asks.

I stay silent knowing that I couldn't say why she stayed the night.

"Are you going to tell us?" Yaoyorozu asks.

Pretending not to hear her I resume to the story, "She had to borrow my clothes since she didn't bring clothes af-"

"C'mon y/n tell us why she stayed! We'll give you a pillow if you tell us!" Hagakure offers.

Guess I don't want to lay my head on a rock.

"Fine. It was the same day after Todoroki and I went up against each other." I look to Yaoyorozu and Jirou, "These two helped me get home since my wounds," I lift my arm and gesture to my back, "Hurted too much. I got back out after they left."

"Is that why you didn't want us to get you home?" Jirou asks.

"Yea. Anyways I went to her...house and met her,"

They're basically her family right?

"Family. It was getting late so she walked me back home and since my mom didn't know I sneaked out we went through my window again and so yea."

"Hmm there's something you're not telling us." Ashido gets closer.

"That's the only reason she stayed." I tell her.

Ashido thinks to herself for a while.

She gasps, "You and her did it! Didn't you!?"

My eyes grow wide.

What the actual fuck??? This is the same girl who shares a single braincell with Kaminari.

"Oh god did you!?" The rest of the girls, except for Yaoyorozu and Jirou, attack me with the question.

"Calm down you damn weirdos!"

They set back.

"The dare was to tell you about my first kiss not that!" I turn red and remember the scar Toga gave me on my chest.

I try to cover it.

"So you did do it! You aren't denying it." Ashido smiles.

I stay silent.

"You had your first kiss after you did it?" Asui asks.

I get out the water, "We are done here."

I wrap a towel around me.

"Don't leave. We'll stop, we'll stop." Yaoyorozu looks to the other girls.

They agree with her.

I just got out because my wounds shouldn't be in water for long. I wasn't planning to leave but if they're going to behave and I get to talk about Toga then guess I'll continue.

"Like I was saying...we sneaked back out after she changed into my clothes she borrowed."

I remember her wearing black.

Holy fuck was she so cute in that skirt of her's and those thigh high socks that make her look like a harmless girl when in reality she's murderous villain.

My heart starts to flutter as I remember having her next to me.

"We went to the store to buy some snacks then headed to the graveyard."

"You had a date in the graveyard?" Ashido says a bit judgemental.

"Yes. We then talked for a while, listened to music, then she kissed me," Remembering it makes me happy, but also makes me miss Toga, "After we fell asleep in the graveyard and when I woke up I carried her back to my house so she could sleep better."

"Aw you were very sweet to her!" Hagakure says.

"Don't say 'aw' it's fucking weird." I tell her as I feel my face red.

Hearing people, other then Toga, call me sweet or nice things always make me feel uncomfortable for some reason. Which they would know since I told them million of times when I moved into their class.

"So is she the..." Jirou tries to tell me something.

"What?"

"Is she...the girl you're dating right now?"

The other girls, except for Yaoyorozu, gasp and ask me, "You're dating someone?!?!? Who!?!?"

Why the fuck do they want to know!?!?

"I believe that was the end of my turn."

"At least something good came out of Todoroki burning you" I hear Kaminari say.

I turn to the wall between the guy's bath and the girl's.

"Are..." I jump up the wall using a dead quirk, "Are you fucking listen into our conversation you fucking shitheads!?" I look below the guy's bath.

"Uh...no?" Kaminari says.

I splash him with a dead quirk where the water is hot.

"Ow! That burns!"

He tries to run away from it, but I got the advantage of being above him, and being able to see everything. The boys just look as I splash him with the hot water. Todoroki tries to stay away from Kaminari to avoid being splashed. After getting back at him I just jump off the wall and go back to the locker room. The girls stay in the bath continuing the game. I change and look at my phone.

I have signal!

I immediately text Toga.

Y/n (text)
Hey I'm here at the same camp you apparently broke into with the vanguard squad.

Toga (text)
DARK ANGEL!! YOU'RE OKAY!

Toga (text)
You are okay? Right? No one did anything to you did they? I'll stab them if they did!

Y/n (text)
I'm fine Toga. I miss you. I was just talking about our first date to the girls. Dw I didn't say your name so we don't get caught.

Y/n (text)
I did lose a dare so I have to sleep outside but it's fine. My mother has done it to me before, so I can handle this. At least I'll have a sleeping bag and pillow this time.

Toga (text)
My poor darling! What was the dare?

Y/n (text)
Recreating my first kiss with one of the girls. I didn't do it so the punishment was to sleep outside.

Toga (text)
They better not lay a hand on you
>:( I marked you mine and you are.

Toga (text)
...not in a toxic way tho

I smile at the text as I run my fingers on her initials on my chest.

Y/n (text)
I know what you mean. Dw.

Toga (text)
Plus if you wanted to we can recreate our first kiss...but this time the one on their knees would be me.

My brain goes dead as I imagine it. My face gets more red then it was.

"Hey Y/n." Jirou surprises me.

The scare makes me throw my phone into the air and I catch it again.

"You...fucking surprised me."

She laughs, "Heh sorry. I thought you left already."

"No I was just...checking my phone."

"Who you texting?" She looks happy.

"No one."

She gasps, "It's your girlfriend! Isn't it!?"

She says loudly whispering making sure the other girls don't hear after what happened.

"Fine yes."

"That's sweet. Do you miss her?"

I smile at the phone, "yea."

"Well let's hope staying here is going to be short."

Jirou and I start to change.

"Yea hopefully."

We walk out of the locker room, after I treat my wounds, in our sleep wear. As the rest of the girls stay behind, Jirou and I get our sleeping bags.

"So you're really going to sleep outside?" She says.

"Well yea. Can't be too bad I've done it before."

She gets a curious face, "You've slept outside before? Like...camping?"

"No. My mom kicked me out and so I had to sleep outside. Then when she let me move back in and she would get upet with me again she just made me sleep outside."

Jirou looks worried at me, "Oh...wow, and you're just...okay with it? You seem okay with it..."

"The way someone looks and the way someone feels are two different things." I grab my pillow, "I'm going to sleep now."

"Already? Don't you want to talk about...y'know...what your mom did?"

"Not really. Don't tell the other girls. You and Yaoyorozu are the only ones in school I talk to like this." I walk out.

Jirou looks at me as I leave. I get outside and find a place away from the entrance and the light outside. I place the sleeping bag on the ground as I feel my phone vibrate in my pocket. I take it out to see a picture of Toga that she sent. I get in my bag as I open it. It's her happily smiling with her knives.

She's so sweet and adorable. I fucking miss her so much.

I admire the picture as I get ready to sleep. I send her hearts and a good night text before I turn off my phone. I try to sleep but I'm unable to. I toss and turn trying to find a comfortable place but still can't.

What the fuck why can't I sleep?

I sigh tiredly. I'm so tired yet can't sleep so I get up and walk around the forest not too far from the camp. I come face to face with Mandalay.

"What are you doing out here? Shouldn't you be inside sleeping?" She asks.

"I lost a dare to the girls so I have to sleep outside. Which isn't bad but I couldn't sleep so I decided to have a walk."

"Well don't go far. There's only so much these cameras can reach." She nods her head up.

I turn to see high up the tree she was nodding at and see a security camera.

They're so hidden. I couldn't even see them.

"Oh yeah okay."

"As long as you don't go past rocks," she points to some rocks laid in a line behind some trees, "You'll be fine."

"Alright."

There's some silence between us. After a few seconds we just walk in opposite directions. I walk around a bit not too far from my sleeping bag and surprisingly bump into Uraraka.

"What the hell are you doing out here? Aren't you supposed to be with the other girls?" I ask her.

She giggles, "No I came looking for you!"

"And why the fuck would you do that?"

"You're awfully rude today." She says smiling.

"Thank you for noticing fuck face." I say sarcastically and try to walk pass her.

She's acting as if I wasn't like this earlier.

"Fuck face? You really are in a bad mood."

"Whatever. I'm going back to sleep."

I walk to my sleeping bag and lay down with my back facing her.

"Aww no good-byes?" She climbs on me.

"Uraraka what the fuck!? Get the hell off of me! We just fucking talked about how I'm with someone!" I push her off of me but she gets back on top of me.

"Is that anyway to talk to me my dark angel?" Her face starts to deform and I start to see Toga.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

119K 2.7K 30
"Ever since they got back from camp Uraraka couldn't stop thinking about Toga, the villain who attacked and managed to get blood from her, but not in...
215K 2.6K 28
I'm a fan of Himiko Toga so I thought why not make a story about her.
3.6K 146 25
Taking a shortcut through a children's park to avoid U.A's security force with one of Japan's most wanted villains while carrying trash bags full of...
1.1K 49 8
HIII!!! sooo, I lost my other account where I started writing this story and it will be completed here. Everything is normal at UA highschool until...