Chapter 14

"What do you mean that dragon was Holly!?" Mr. Honeycutt explain of why a 'dragon' is on the ship to the others. "Like I said before, that dragon that you saw earlier was Holly but I thought that her transformation will start a bit later." He trail off mumbling about something. "So then why she didn't explain this to us?" Ralph said angrily. "That I do not know and i promise to her that I won't tell you about this but unfortunately due to this situations I have no choice to explain. But you  have to ask his majesty for that." Honeycutt then walked over and type something on the computer before an image of Centanu pop up. "This is king Centanu. King of Yautja Prime, their kind are best known for their hunting and only hunt if their prey is worthy. King Centanu came to your earth and was looking for a mate and you might already guess it. Holly is the mate of King Centanu." He then pull up some pictures of the party. Some of the pictures were Holly and Centanu walking in the ball room and some of them were pictures of them slow dancing. "These were some of the pictures of the party for celebrating him finding his queen." Leo look at the pictures and he felt his heart hurt as if his soul left out of his body. "Mr. Honeycutt so are you saying that holly is married to this king of Yautja and she's a dracotaur?" Master Splinter said with a calm expression. "Yes, well half dracotaur to be exact and right now. Her instinct is take hold of her and if any of us tried to get near her. She will instantly attack so I advice all of you to stay away from her the time being until his majesty gets here."

"This is unbelievable, There's no scientific proof that dragon are real. Theirs just some mythical creatures from you heard in a fairy tail."

"Donatello, dragons are real than you and I and believe it or not. Holly is one of them." Everyone was silent for a moment before Mikey spoke. "Honeycutt, why is Holly is in her dragon form?" Leo felt inside of his gut that he didn't want to find out but the other half was curious. "She is in her dragon form because she is laying her eggs." Mr. Honeycutt said matter factly. "Wait WHAT!?" Everyone look at him with wide eyes. Including Splinter. "Yes she is laying her eggs right now I believe." Leo heart drop at this. "Wait wait wait, so she pregnant?" Mikey said in confused and shocked voice. "Yes, however due to her dragon side and only 98% of the population of dracotaurs will lay their eggs than giving birth." This was a huge news for them to wrap their heads around in. Then suddenly there was an alarm sound and Honeycutt rush towards the computer. "It's the royal yautja Ship." 

Author Note:

Hey guys and Merry Christmas. I'm sorry this chapter is short but thank you guys for support me and even followed me although this story is cringe. I hope you guys having a best Christmas this year even though it's stay at home type of thing or whatever and if you wanted to tell me of what you did for your Christmas. So yeah, and I thinking for my another story is another crossover and I won't tell of what type crossover that I will make. But if you had any of ideas of what type of story that you want me to make then please leave a comment down below. That is all I have for now so have a merry Christmas and hope this year will be the best and stay safe.