Chapter 13

Holly POV

Mr.  Honeycutt led me to another room and started to check on my pups. "Don't worry Queen Holly, everything will be alright." He said with a reassure smile. I only nodded and tried to calm down. Mr. Honeycutt didn't let the others to come in, as he was checking me. I turn to him and asked. "Hey is there anyway to contact to Centanu?" Mr. Honeycutt turn his head and nod to me. "Yes, there a way to contact him." I sigh in relief.  Oh thank god.

Some time has pass and he finished checking. He looked at me with a smile. "Good news your Majesty. Your pups are very healthy. There is no any complications." I felt the tension left after he said that. "I must warn you, about a week, your dragon side will take over and your only intentions is to watch over your pups. You need to lay your eggs because only 98% population of the dracotaur will lay their eggs than giving birth." I nod to him. "Since you are 12 or 13 weeks pregnant. Your dragon side will probably take over tomorrow." 

"Okay thank you Mr. Honeycutt and oh don't  tell them about my dragon form. They don't know I'm a hybrid." 

"Okay, I won't your majesty."

"Call me Holly." I smile at him. "Ok your maj- I mean Holly. I won't tell them." 

"Do you want to contact Centanu right now. I believe he's been worried about you alot." 

"Yes, I want to contact Centanu." We then left out of the room and seeing everyone standing in front of us. "Is everything alright?" Dad asked, Mr. Honeycutt was about to answer when suddenly we heard a beeping sound. Mr. Honeycutt quickly ran over and was typing something before a holoform show up. I suck in a breath as I saw holoform. "King Centanu, what a suprise you calling me." He had a very dark expression that I ever seen on his face. "Mr. Honeycutt, Holly has been kinapped by the triceratons and I been searching for her for weeks." He said with a dread tone. "Those filthy creatures knows how to hiding their tracks well." I felt my heart ache as I listening to him. "Love." I say barely a whisper. "Mr. Honeycutt if you do find anything that is connected to the triceratons then tell me immediately." Mr. Honeycutt then looked at me and then look back on Centanu. "Actually your majesty, I was about to call you about few minutes ago." I then began walked up to him. Centanu eyes widen as he saw me. "Holly?" I nodded to him with tears in my eyes. "How?" 

"I escape and with the help of Celena." Celena ran up to me and climb up to my shoulder. "She help me to get to a spaceship and we escape." Celena chirp loudly and lift her chest in pride. Centanu smile, "Thank you Celena for keeping her safe." She again chirp loudly. "Holly I'm so sorry. I should have been there to save you." Centanu look at me with guilt. "Love it wasn't your fault. You couldn't know that this will happen." 

"I know but if I could done something from prevent it." Oh Centanu. "What is done is done. You couldn't change the pass if you wanted to. All that matters is we're are safe from those filthy creatures." I smile at him. "Don't blame on yourself. I couldn't stand when your bring yourself down like this." Centanu then smile and nodded. "You are right, my Lou'dte kale. I shouldn't bring me down." My smile widen. "I'm coming home, love." We both looked each others eyes before ended the call. "Are you alright?" I turn to Mr. Honeycutt with a soft smile. "Yes, I'm alright now. I'm just glad that Centanu is alright." 

"Ok, what the hell was that!?" We both turn our head to see everyone look bewildered or confused. "Why are you calling Holly your Majesty and who was that freak that Holly was talking to." I glare at Ralph and my eyes turn Amber color. "Don't EVER called my love a freak." They look at me in shock. They never saw me this angry before but mostly of how my eyes turn my dragon eyes. I close my eyes and slowly calming down before open my eyes and turn to Mr. Honeycutt. "You said tomorrow right?" I said referring to the conversation we had. "Yes and I think that you should get some rest." I nod to him before turning to the others. "We will talked about this to another time." With that I followed Mr. Honeycutt to my room. 

"Here we are." I looked inside the room and it's pretty cool. Mr. Honeycutt left me and I check the around room.  Celena jump on the bed and instantly fell alseep. I walked up towards the bed as I began to strip my clothes. I got into the bed and gently pick up Celena and place her next to me.  I close eyes and drifted off to sleep. 

I slowly open my when I heard Celena calling to me. "urghh, Celena what is it?" I open my eyes to see Celena but something was different. H-huh??  I look around me to see everything look smaller? I look down myself and let out a gasp. I was in my dragon form. I was confused when suddenly I remember. Oh right.  "Hey dudette, breakfast is rea-!?" Suddenly Mikey came and instantly stop once he saw me. We stare at each other for a moment of silence before Mikey let out a pitch scream. "Mikey what wrong what happen!?" Moments later, Leo, Donnie, and Ralph came in but once they saw me they froze.  My instinct instantly came over me and I let out a powerful roar towards them. They Instantly hug each other and scream and ran out of the room.  I let out a huff and began to lay my eggs. Must protect my pups.