Chapter 7

"Wait what, how?" He ask now noticing my dress. "I don't know but my dad said that they're the king and queen of the dragon realm." I said still disbelieving myself. "Wait that mean.. " Centanu trial off his expression was hard to read but I guess it isn't a good one. "Centanu?" I ask worriedly and place my hand on top of his hand. He stay quiet and didn't look at me. "Centanu please look at me and tell me what wrong?" I say with a soft gentle tone and gently squeeze his hand. He let out a sigh before pull me into his brace. "Holly promised me that you stay beside my side no matter what?" I was confused but hug him. "Of course but why though, is it had to do something of me being a princess?" He was hesitant   wasn't sure if he wanted to tell me. "Love look at me." He look at me. "You can tell me Love. I can deal with anything that you told me. I been through worse, you can tell me." I can see hesitant in his eyes before let out a sigh before began to speak.

"Did your dad say that you have powers?" My eyes widen at this. "N-no he didn't say about me having powers."

"The dragon Royals have the power to rule over the universe and can go other dimensions however one of species that wanted the royal Dragon powers called the triceratons. The dragons and the triceratons been at wars for centuries just like my kind and the hard meat. Then one day the king of triceratons make a deal to your father that he will make a arrange marriage for you and him when you're 18 years old and of course your father declined but the next day they ambushed and taken over the kingdom. Nobody knows what happens to your parents after they took over the kingdom." I was in stage of shock after he told me this. Dad never told me this but then again I didn't trust them at first. So this fucking bastard took over my kingdom and even he had audacity to make a deal so that he can married me and get the power for his personal games. I hardly get pissed or curse but if I'm very pissed then I will curse.

I tightened my arms around Centanu. I just find my real parents and learn that this Fucking dinosaur king take over my kingdom and did something my parents if they are alive or not. Many thought ran through my mind. "Holly are you alright?" I shake my head. "No, I just find my real parents and that fucking bastard take over my kingdom and I don't know if my parents are alive or not." I felt my tingles sensation in my eyes but I was furious at the moment. "Calm down Holly, you say that you saw them last night, there are a chance that they are still alive. " I nod slowly before nuzzling into his neck. "You'll right but I'm so mad right now." I then felt my eyes started to burn. Oh great now what I rub my eyes and hissed at the pain. "What wrong?" I heard Centanu ask concern. "I don't know my eyes started to burn. Arghh." I can feel tears forming, about few seconds the burning sensation stop and slowly open my eyes blink away my tears. I heard a gasp. "Holly your eyes," I looked at him confused "What what about my eyes?" I asked, "There different. "

"Wait what?" I ran into the bathroom and looked into the mirror. I cover my mouth in shock and stumbled back. "O-Oh my God." My eyes wasn't the dark brown color anymore but there are a golden color.

I then began to feel dizzy and next thing I know I pass out

Author Note

Hi guys I'm sorry and I know this chapter is short and took me while. I'm going back to school because online is not my thing, the school messed up my schedule and when I looked at it. They put me in weight lifting 😑 seriously? There's is no way I will do weight lifting in my entire life. Anyway I wanted to ask you guys help for ideas for the next chapter and if you do please comment down below. I hope you guys stay safe and be covid-19 free.