Chapter 5

Nathan's Office above:

Nathan's POV

I was about to say that I didn't meant those things when Mark appeared beside me and started speaking to Liam "Hey buddy aren't you going to come towards to your favorite uncle" As a reply Liam nuzzles his face in girl's neck. Mark continued to speak to him," Come on buddy I'll give you your favorite ice cream as well as chocolate, come to me Liam" He continued to speak but Liam didn't even bothered to listen to him. Then he turned towards the girl and spoke," Hello I am Liam's uncle Mark Lindston. Nice to meet you. It seems Liam is a big fan of yours since he doesn't want his favorites" He smiled towards the girl and she began to introduce herself "Hi I am Aria Campbell, Nice to meet you too. I saw him near that table and he was about to-" I cut her off because I was annoyed that she didn't told me her name and said it to Mark. I began speaking and when I looked at her face she was clearly annoyed and angry towards me." I just want my baby you can continue all your stupid introductions later. I don't care and Miss" I said and turned towards her "Would you give me back my son or not ??" Now she was clearly very furious yet when she turned towards Liam she soften her face so that he wouldn't be scared of her and started speaking in her angelic voice to him "Hey Liam come on your uncle and dada is calling you don't you wanna go towards them huh? Come on love they want to play with-" She was speaking when suddenly Liam started crying loudly and sobbing as is silently opposing her idea. She was rocking him back and forth in order to calm him down but I wasn't able to see my son crying so I snatched him away from her and walked out of cafe without looking back. Liam was continuously crying and sobbing and his bottom lip was quivering. I hate to see my baby like this so I started rocking him back and forth and patting his back while walking hoping he would calm down. After a while I heard steady breathing meaning Liam was now asleep. I placed him in his car seat, turned on the A.C and then after giving him kiss on his forehead and both cheeks I locked the car and went inside the cafe. I was looking for Aria when I saw her and some boy talking and he was hugging her. I don't know why but I don't like him hugging her like that. I was about to go over there when suddenly Mark came towards me and dragged me outside by my arm. When we reched our car he finally let go of my arm and I turned towards him raising my eyebrows at him questioningly. He shook his head at me and anger could be seen on his face. "How can you say those words to Aria? She was doing nothing but calming your son down and you had audacity to shout at her and talk to her like she is some sort of one of your cheap sluts. Look, you shouldn't have said those things and on top of that Liam was the once who was clinging to her. I didn't expected this from you. Once you fix your brain and have a bit of sense call me and then we can meet up cause. See you later Man!!!" He said patting my shoulder. I haven't saw Mark angry in years. He is always the calm and composed person from us. I once again looked towards the window of Cafe to see Aria giving a smile to the owner which doesn't reach her eyes. Shit I did screwed up bad!!! I shouldn't have spoke to her in that manner. I was about to go inside the cafe to apologise when my phone ringed. I looked it to saw my assistant Sarah calling me. She is in her mid thirties. She is always professional unlike those sluts who were my assistants before. She has worked for me nearly 2 years. I picked up the call, "Hello Mr.Parker you are having a meeting with an important client which arrived from Singapore in 45 minutes and we also have to recheck the contract before we place it in front of them." She said in one breath and waited for me to speak,"Alright Miss Collins I 'll be there in 20 minutes" I said and hung up the phone. This meeting has took much of my hard work and I can't afford to loose it. I looked at cafe once again and sat in the driver 's seat and first drove towards my parents house first to drop Liam. After 40 minutes I reached office and began working. After nearly 5 hours the meeting was done and I was exhausted. All I wanted to was take Liam in my arms and play with him. After completing my paperwork I drove towards my parents house which isn't far from my office as well as my penthouse. I reached there in 20 minutes due to traffic. Our housekeeper Mrs. Rossi opened the door with a small smile on her face. Upon seeing that I was confused cause Mrs Rossi was always the person who treated me like her own son. I greeted her with a smile on my face "Good evening Mrs Rossi" She greeted me back "Good evening Mr Parker. Mrs Parker is in dining room with Liam, Mr Parker and Mr Lindson" I gave her one more smile and made my way towards dining room. Upon reaching the door I could hear Liam's giggles and laughter which caused an instant smile to form on my face. I quickly went inside and moved to my mother who was holding Liam. I greeted her with hug and kiss on the cheek saying "Hello Mother. How are you" When I looked towards her face I saw she wasn't that happy upon seeing me which is strange but I brushed that thought away and started to take Liam from my mom but was surprised when he didn't laugh like he used to upon seeing me. I looked towards my mother in confusion and she just shrugged her shoulders. I looked towards Liam with care and affection and began saying" Heyy buddy......Did u missed Dada?? Dada missed you so much" Yet he didn't reply and continued to stare at me." What happened baby? Are u alright? Are u hurt? Why aren't you talking with me? Did I do something wrong baby? Please talk to me....Come on buddy talk to me" I looked at him with pleading eyes but he turned towards mom and raised his hands indicating he wants to go towards her. I felt hurt with the way he was ignoring me. I gave him to mom and turned towards dad. He gave me patt on my shoulder and smiled walking out of the room. Mark took Liam from Mom and also went outside ignoring me. I turned towards mom and she was looking at me angrily. I was now beyond confused about why all of my family are angry towards me. I was about to ask her whats wrong when she began shouting " Nathan Parker How dare you disrespect a woman? Haven't I taught you any manners and what the hell were you thinking when you compared that young lady to any of your sluts when she was helping to calm your damn son down. I am so disappointed at you. Do you have any idea Liam was crying and when I told him to call you he didn't wanted me to call you. He is also upset at you so you better make to him cause I can't see him sad. Also you need to apologise to that young lady. Am I clear?" She asked me and I weakly nodded at her. She gave me a nod and left the room. Don't get me wrong, though I am a billionaire yet whenever my mom shouts at me or is pissed I am fucking terified of her. But I accept my mistake and I would have apologised to her if it wasn't for that meeting. I quickly texted the florist to send 100 white roses tomorrow morning to La Bistro's Cafe to Miss Campbell. Also, I was gonna write an apology letter to her and place it with the flowers. Hopefully, she would forgive me.

Love~
Diya❣