Chapter 8- Dungeon number 2

(Alright quick warning. This chapter is another terrible one. So when you realise it's terrible you can't say I didn't warn you)

(y/n) pov

Well I am out of things to do. I mean things to do today anyway. Tomorrow is a trip to the forever fall forest so everyone is busy getting ready for that and I still have no clues on my new race. Hey system is there anything I can do.

[Well that depends]

On what?

[Do you want a quest or to go into a dungeon]

I honestly don't trust you with dungeons so give me a quest.

[Fine you dickhead]

New quest- complete a dungeon

rewards

-1000 exp

-500 lien

-1 skill

-1 weapon

-1 trophy

Okay first of all that's fucked up and secondly the fuck is a trophy?

[It's this version of the system's achievement system]

Why give me a physical trophy?

[Because last time we had a fuck ton of bugs which kept deleting people's trophy's]

Wait there's bugs.

[Of course there are. It's still a fucking game you idiot]

Well that was just uncalled for so i'm going into the dungeon now. 

I would say I was calm when I entered the dungeon but that would be a lie. It fucking hurt. Like I was disintegrated and put back together without any care. Anyway where the fuck am I.

[Welcome to the zombie apocalypse]

Alright how is this different from other zombie dungeons.

[There are no people left and the zombies get stronger every time you kill one. So essentially if you kill enough of them the zombies will become as strong as gods]

...Shit. So how do I leave.

[Figure it out]

Wow that's fucked up. Anyway I look around and see that i'm on a roof. I sigh and go to the edge. Alright then I have one job don't die. I look down and see how many zombies there are.

Fucking hell that's a lot of zombies. Ok do I have any attacking moves. I've got mana swords and bitch slap. I mean they aren't terrible but in this situation it's pretty bad. Well this is why my motto is "fuck it". So in respect of that.

(y): "FUCK IT"

I jump off the edge while doing a flip to look cool and pull out ebony and ivory. As I fall I infuse both guns with a hundred mana each and shoot two bullets into the large crowd below me which makes a large explosion. Mana infused bullets make explosions good to know.

[-200 mp]

I fucking know. Anyway I remember that i'm falling and decide to do something stupid. I infuse my body with as much mana as I can which is surprisingly about half of my reserves and force a small amount more into my body to make me essentially a human bomb. I hit the ground and a much larger explosion occurs taking out a few buildings along with a few hundred zombies. 

[-1510 mp]

[Aura broken]

[-800 hp]