Chapter 10- Dungeon and Blake

(Ok so while writing this I re watched one of my favourite anime/films of all time 'a silent voice' and if you haven't seen it I really suggest that you do. So today's question is "what's your favourite film?") 

So right now i'm in a dungeon. As for how I got into the dungeon well that's because i'm a dumbass and I asked the system for help.

-Flashback-

So I was hiding from RWBY because they wanted me to go out with them and I really didn't wanna go out. I honestly thought they wouldn't find me but then of course Charmeleon told them where I was. I didn't have a back up plan so I fucking ran for it. In case you were wondering I was hiding the dorms bathroom. Anyway I wasn't able to get away because Ruby. So just before she caught me I asked the system for help... then a portal opened up underneath me.

-Flashback end-

So that sucked anyway I'm in an empty wasteland. When I say empty, I mean empty. There is not a single thing or person here. So what the fuck am I doing?

[Welcome to the easy wave dungeon]

...Fucking what?

[This is an easy level dungeon where there are waves. There are only ten waves. Wave one will have ten enemies then wave two will have nine stronger enemies and so on. This will start in 3]

Alright then. I crack my neck and pull out rebellion.

[2]

System shuffle music.

[Random music will now play]

[1]

Ten bright lights appeared in front of me and when they disappeared there were ten people. Each of them looked human or at least humanoid but they gave off the aura of a monster. Each of them were smiling creepily. Honestly I just want to kill these things as soon as possible. They fucking disgust me.

I run at them and they run at me. Thinking about it this was actually fucking dumb. I jump above them and chuck rebellion at one of them. They don't dodge and one is dead. I didn't expect that to work at all. Well to be fair it is the first wave of an easy dungeon. Anyway one decided to jump at me so I did a front flip and kicked it down to the ground. When it hit the ground I pulled out ebony and shot a few bullets into it. That's two.

Y'know what this is taking too long. I back off and the eight others chase me. While running I make a ball of mana. I close my hand around it and pump more mana into it. I feel it start to burn so I quickly turn around and throw it at them. The second it connects it makes a small but powerful explosion.

[Due to specific action player has gained the skill {mana bomb}]

[-200 mp]

[Wave one completed]

[got 1000 exp]

Huh neat. I quickly run over to rebellion and pick it up. I have only done one wave but I can already tell that this is gonna be a pain in the ass. I pick up rebellion and quickly swing it behind me. I chopped whatever attacked me in half. It's the exact same as last time but it has my hair. Same style and same colour. Not gonna lie that was a shot in the dark. Good to know that theres no warning though.

I look towards the ones that are left. Oh boy this is gonna take a while. I breathe in and out then run towards them. I swing again and this time they dodge. Well that's good to know. I follow it up by pulling out ebony and firing. One got a shot through the head and the others got some bullets in the legs. I walk up to the ones who survived and cut off their head. That's two rounds down. These are gonna get fucking tough.