Chapter 4

Nathan's POV

I wore my Armani black suit with white shirt underneath it and wore my Jimmy and Choo Sleek black shoes. As soon as me and Liam were ready I texted Mark where to meet and he told to meet at a cafe named La Bistro's Cafe . I took Liam's baby bad and my office briefcase as well as laptop and took the car keys of my black sleek Audi 08 as Liam's really likes this car. We reached there in about 10 minutes and that's where I came to know that this cafe was nearby to my house and if the coffee would be good might as well take my morning coffee from here. I took Liam in my arms and as usual he began laughing which caused a smile to crept onto my face. We quickly went inside and I started searching for Mark when I saw a young brunette girl with apron which meant she works here. She was looking very sexy despite she was just wearing jeans and t-shirt and was undeniably beautiful even though she was not having any makeup on. There was something about her that caused my sudden interest in her cause for the past three years no woman had ever caught my eye. Sure, I had some one night stands but they were limited to that and the way I checked their body is far different from what I am doing right now. Pushing my thoughts aside, I started to look around for Mark when I saw a man with light brown hair and green eyed entered the cafe. Upon seeing me and Liam he smiled brightly and I did he same. We did our bro hug and handshakes and decided to sit at the table near window. I once again looked where that girl stood and saw she was going in the kitchen. I sighed and looked at Mark to see that he was eyeing me curiously. I narrowed my eyes towards him and he started laughing. My eyebrows scrunched together in confusion and upon seeing that he shook his head and started laughing again. I put Liam in the chair beside mine and leaned forward towards the table. After some moments his laughter finally quieted down and he sat uptight. I asked him, "Why were you laughing so much?" Mark chuckled and leant towards table and spoke in hushed voice, "I saw the great Nathan Parker checking out a girl and when he couldn't find her he sighed sadly. Can you believe it? Do yo it would be such-" "What the hell are you taking about Mark?" I asked Mark clearly annoyed that he saw me looking at that girl. Mark laughed and said "Bro you should have seen your face; I mean you have never been sad because of girl although I do wish that you the correct woman who can tame you whenever its necessary and not say yes about anything you say like you are some kind of god." Mark was right all my life I have met girls themselves at me for my looks, money and power. I don't like to think about girls and anything related to them. I am very much satisfied with my son. I looked towards my right where I placed Liam to see its empty. Panic immediately stuck into me and I frantically began to look round table. Seeing my panic striken face Mark became serious again and asked "What happened? Why are you looking around table like that" I looked at him for a second and told him that Liam is not in his seat. He also panicked but after a moment he recomposed himself and told me we would find him; he would be around here only. We decided it'd be best if we split so I went towards right and he went towards left. I began walking and looking around table to search him in case he would be down there. Don't get me wrong I love my son but he is very mischievous and its because we pamper him a lot. I was about to turn backwards when I saw the same girl whom I saw when I entered the cafe and she was carrying a baby in her arms. When I saw that its none other than Liam I shouted his name and the girl immediately turned around causing me to look at her chocolate brown eyes which were staring at mine with curiosity. Something in me told that I have seen her before. I took two long strides towards them and now I was standing in front of her. We both stared right in each other's eyes and I could find myself getting drowned in her eyes until someone coughed and she quickly averted her eyes from mine and began speaking to a man in mid fifties and it seemed he is the owner of this place. I looked towards Liam to see him with his head in the crook of girl's neck. When she started speaking about Liam I interrupted her causing her to look at me. As if she was mentally comparing me and Liam to see if we are related or not. I internally smiled at the fact that she cares about Liam even though she just met him for only 10 minutes. I looked at Liam to and began speaking to him "Liam, baby come to dada. Where did you went ? Come here baby" I told him but I saw him tightening his grip around the girl 's neck and nuzzled his face deeper into her neck like he used to do with me made me slightly angry cause he didn't want to come to his own dad but rather stay with the girl whom he just met about barely 10 minutes ago. I looked towards the girl with cold expression in my eyes indicating her to give Liam and it was as if she understood. She started removing Liam's hands around her neck but it was as if my son was smart to assess the situation and he fisted his hands around her t-shirt. When I looked towards his eyes and saw glistening eyes which meant he was about to cry and when he cry, he require me. I was about to take him from the girl when he began crying and the girl began whispering soothing words just like mother and seemed as if Liam was liking the care and attention he was getting from her cause after a while he began to calm down and I was not knowing that I was looking at them the entire time with my eyes displaying emotions until the girl saw me and I averted my eyes from them. I looked towards Liam and began speaking "Baby come towards dada......Come on Liam come to me.......Baby what's wrong come towards dada" I can't believe but I am jealous of this girl because Liam didn't came to me when he used to literally stick to me whenever we went out and not go towards anyone. I was about to speak again when she interrupted me and I don't like when people interrupt me. I was really pissed and annoyed that when she started to calmly speak towards Liam I interrupted her and began shouting at her saying things that came out from my mouth cause when I am pissed and angry I don't care about anyone "What have you don to my son woman? He is not ready to come towards his dad. I swear if something happens to my baby I am not gonna spare you. Why the hell is he not coming towards me. You must have done something to him for my money. How much money do you want huh ? Tell me and I'll give you. How dare you touch my baby. You poor people-" I was continuing my shouting towards her when she interrupted me trying to say in strong voice "Look MR whoever you are I haven't done anything to your baby and how dare you insult me. Who do think you are to insult me. I didn't do anything wrong and I don't want your damn money keep it with yourself and think before you speak MR" I was shocked by at her outburst; no woman had ever spoke to me in that and when I looked in her eyes I saw her eyes glistening with tears of pain and hurt yet she managed to show my place. I was feeling really guilty for saying those things to her. My mom had always told me to never hurt any woman's feelings yet I did that today. When I recollect the things I told to her, I feel guilt something that I haven't felt and ashamed of myself.

Sorry guys, another cliffhanger so did you guys like Nathan's POV ?What do you think about Aria's outburst?? Do let me know in comments section and if you like the story do vote.

Love,
Diya❣️