A great battle is coming and a "one man army" is coming to the city

Magsimula sa umpisa

Will: You did good Will, you did good. 

But, I should've stayed longer as I left the two girls talked about something that related to me and god damn it. Things will get worst for me and my future here. Anyways to this point this is where dead line starts it's June the twenty one and we have eighteen days before the deadline. Okay, after school and to the afternoon we all to the hide out not on top of the school building, but where the mall connects like the huge hall way. 

Makoto: I never that I would end up helping the Phantom Thieves. 

Will: Yeah, plus thing would be more interesting if your sister found out about you helping. 

Makoto: Truly 

Morgana: There's no time to be getting sentimental here. 

Will: *does a salute with two gingers* Aye, aye simp Mona! 

Morgana: I swear I will scratch your eyes balls out where you stand! 

Will: I would like to see you try furball simp. 

Makoto: Anyways! yes, we understand, but I do have one request about all of this though. Can you guys teach us how to be Phantom Thieves? ..Like the Metaverse, for example. 

Yusuke: Simple put, that world formed of person's cognition. There, you can change a people's hearts. 

Will: I think she understand that Yusuke. She's trying to say about the method of going there the transportation through a smartphone navigation app. Again, what she gather is that of a name, location, and the distortion of that person desires to gain entry to the Palace. But, that leaves one problem tho

Ryuji: Oh come on man! we've been through and out of there so many times. 

Makoto: Yes, what Will said is all true, but that leaves one problem. Can someone like say a hanker of some short easily hack into our history or grant access to our history through the server? 

Will: Exactly! High five! 

I raised my hand to her and she was confused at that part until she does a tiny and puny tap on my hand. I sigh because she probably doesn't know what a "high five" is yet. But, again with the problem to the table everyone was sure shocked and looked at us. 

Will: Why are you giving us those looks? 

Makoto: Has nobody thought of this before!? 

Yusuke: I... 

Ryuji: Now she's catchin' me off guard too... 

Will: Besides that we don't even know how we got the damn app in the first place. 

Makoto: Along that it showed up on my phone and Will's without any inputs from either of us. Do you know anything about it, Akira-kun? 

Akira: A long-nosed man 

Makoto: What? 

Will(mind): Aka the god whose misleading the wild card in a goose chase. 

Morgana: I don't fully understand, but I don't think we have to worry about people accessing our data. From what I can tell, is that this app is incredibly special no exceptions. It wasn't made by any ordinary means. 

Will(mind): Like said a god that wants to destroy this whole world. 

Makoto: True... an app that allows a person to enter another world isn't exactly common. Well, sis doesn't know who the Phantom Thieves are, so I suppose our information is safe for now anyways. 

Morgana: We're still learning things ourselves. I hope you two have a sharp wit and brut strength can help us with that. 

Makoto: Thank you, we'll do our best.