Volume 5!!! I don't want to be the protagonist!!

(Author: Yup, after two days or three of me doing a damn mini game in Yakuza 7 being said that it's fucking insane. Anyways! three or two things I want to put down. So one being that UW aka UniversalWatchers is no longer here his account has been deleted and such. For that I would say he found a better place in the world being that found a different hobby. So the crossover with on one of the crossovers with the whole Art thing shall not be cannon. Don't worry if you guys want another Specail chapter to how Mike gets Art tell me and I'll think of something until the "second book". Okay! so the crossover shall stay for as the story will change. Finally!! yeah if you see the qotestations yeah we either got two or one more arcs left guys. You can tell that the next arc will be either be the forth crystal and the ending where I finish this bitch off. Also with the amount of support you gave god damn!! I can wait! yeah we're heading right at the 50% completion. But!! once this arc is done I will give you a choice where I put the four crystal or said last arc. Listen well I will put three or two locations that can pick. This will be fucking crazy, but that will be said later in the future. Enough of my crap!! it's time for ya'll to read!! and laugh! so enjoy this arc! and show the love!)

Will POV

Another day another waking up in or I would say our room being Penny and my daughters around the bed. I started to get up from the bed as I did I started to go into the bedroom to get ready. Once I look into the mirror as well turning the lights on and I see two monkeys on each of my arms. 

Will: Metis and Aigis why? 

I see the two each one holding on one of my arms and once they started to wake up the two went back holding onto my arms. 

Aigis: No, ...wants daddy to stay... 

Metis: Yeah... stay here... stay warm... 

Will: *sighs* No, but you two can sleep back with mommy. Daddy is bringing a surprise for uncle Mike and aunt Lily. So I need to be in my great form. 

I went back to the bed room and carefully put the two uncovers as I got them off of me after about five minutes of them fighting over my arms. I was going back to the bathroom until I see Penny in front of me. 

Penny: Salutations Will, where are you going in this hour? 

Will: Well it's not that early. 

Penny: At 6 in the morning? 

Will: *scratches behind head* Okay I'm getting a surprise for Mike and Lilly plus I'm visiting a friend of ours. 

I wasn't lying as I'm telling the truth to my words. She place one hand onto my right cheek and kissed me on my left cheek as she gave me a soft smile. 

Penny: You better come back and not get into too much trouble. Okay? 

Will: *nod* I will and I'll be back safe and sounds as I won't get into trouble. I said as I walked back into the bathroom. 

I was again going into the bathroom until she grabbed my spiky hair as I got pulled back by her and I hold back my voice so I didn't wake up Aigis or Metis. 

Will: *turns back to Penny* Penny what's-

Penny: You have someone in your hair. She said as she gave a smile again. 

I blink a few times and she went to my hair as she pulls out a sleeping Labrys inside my hair. I was in shocked to see this little girl inside my hair. 

Will: That girl is going to be the end of me. 

Penny: *carrying Labrys* We will go back to sleep and you better come back or they'll start their own treasure hunt.