First day of school of Mayhem also a huge misunderstanding

Mike POV

So here we are running up the stairs trying to escape, but now Ozpin alerted the whole Academy. Now we need to think of a plan and I think I have one.

Mike: Okay! Lily we need to split up! Lily you take right and I take left. I'll take all of the heat of all of the students and teachers and you get away as possibly! use one of Dante's weapons use Cavaliere to get out of here and head to the Emerald Forest!

Lily: Got it! and... be careful okay bro.

Mike: Don't worry! we dealt with worse!

Lily: Okay! see ya!

She than summon Cavaliere and she broke through a window and got out of there. For me well I see a huge horde of students behind me.

Male student: GET HIM!

Mike: Come and get me if you can losers!

I begun to run as the students of Beacon started to chase me I was running like a madman. I was jumping over over stuff and just making sure that I won't get caught. I got out General Ram dagger just safe measure, but I do have my Yamato on left of my waist too. As I was still running I see a huge group of students blocking my way so for that I use my GAMER semblance to put one of my slots. I use Noctis ablities and that's warp and I used it I toss my dagger at them they got scared, but realized it missed. They started to talk trash until I was behind them as I'm laughing at them.

Mike: Hahahaha!! you guys suck! noobs!

They got mad and started to chase at me. I kick a door down and realize I kick down to the cafeteria. All of the students look at my direction.

Mike: .....Fuck...

Female student: That's him!! get him!!

I started to doged and run to the exit. I was jumping over people and dodging their attacks to catch me. After I got through I ran through a hall way where I see Oobleck and Port waiting for me with their studnets. I stopped and tired to go back where Glynda and Ozpin plus team JNPR and students behind me.

Oobleak: Are you going somewhere young man?

Port: You maybe quick on your feet, but with numbers and strength you can't escape.

Jaune: Just surrender and nothing will happen to you.

Nora: After I break your legs!

Glynda: Now if you may young man surrender and give up.

I know that I'm trap in both ways and I have no way to escape, but couldn't help my self to laugh. I started to laugh like it was no tomorrow all of the students and teachers were either scared or confused.

Mike: Hahahahah! man! this is great I never had this much fun when I fought Genechiro!!

The students were either scared or confused from my laughter and for the teachers they were on guard until my ring tone goes off.(music ends)

Play: NO MORE HEROES-Main Theme (Remix)

Everyone started to to look around to find where that music is coming from, but some were moving there heads from the music. I pullout my phone and its Lily so I picked it up.

Mike: Hello! this is No More Heroes! if you need a hero we got them and their ready to break anyone legs!

Nora: Yay! are you hiring?