Chapter 21: Stay

HOLY SHITTTTT HOLY HOLY HOLYYY SHITTTTT

******************

Jennie pov

I woke up with a terrible hangover on top of that I was sore but at least it was from Lisa and not some cheater pussy eater Kai.Last night felt like the dreams I  had earlier this week, yes I dreamt about Lisa's dick but it was never as big as I thought.

I traced my fingers on Lisa's chest M I N E I heard Lisa groan shit did I wake up Lisa.I stopped tracing my fingers and looked up at the now awake Lisa."I don't want to leave you Nini"Lisa goraned again"then stay"I whispered as I hugged her tight.

*KNOCK KNOCK*

"Jennie you okay"Shit it was my dad and was about to open my door think Jennie whats a good excuse, the door was half way open but you could't see me or Lisa yet"Yeah just girl stuff"I elevated my voice the door immediatley shut.

"Okay well me and your mother are going to the parks"I heard his foot steps left from my door and I let out a deep breath as my heart rate was slowing down to normal.I listened to Lisa's heart beat which was normal again in fact while I was talking to my dad she fell back asleep!

Minutes later, I got up from the bed to go to the bathroom.No way am I kissing Lisa with morning breath I think as I brush my teeth.When I walk out of the bathroom Jisoo and Rosé are in my room out of breath while Lisa is plopped on the bed good thing.

Rosé pov

Another beautiful dream of me and Jisoo making out and having some fun, I moved my head to get comfy and woke up to the fast beating of a heart that was not mines.I looked up to see Jisoo shocked like she's seen a ghost.I followed her eyes to the target and I just froze in terror.

"Roseanne dear have you seen where my glasses are"My dad stretched out his arms out touching around the frame of the door.Shit my Dad doesn't like Jisoo, I quickly  got up from my bed ran to my father."It should be one your night stand dad" I guided him out of my room into his room.

I walked back into my room shutting the door then turning around to see Jisoo still stunned.I glared at her for not already making an a move to escape my house.Jisoo got up and ran to my closet thankfully otherwise I would have punished her by stealing Jennie's handcuffs..

"Hey Chaeng can you help me"Jisoo said from the closet weird I opened the door,"Whats up chu"Jisoo ran up to my hungrily kissing me, took me a second to respond to the kiss so sudden contact jeezus Jisoo.

"Rosé the Kim's are here please get ready"My father said shit Jisoo was still not out of the house i pushed Jisoo a little and turned to open the door  my father was standing by my bathroom door which was closed."Yup just picking an outfit"I pushed my dad out the room as Jisoo was climbing out of my window, She wasn't going down from the ladder oh no she was going across.

Once my dad was out of the way I ran to help Jisoo reach Jennie's room which Lisa was their to help"Rosé honey you don't have Jisoo in their do you"I quickly gave push to get Jisoo across before jumping to the other side myself.Lisa helped me up to Jennie's room, thank god I was away from that  don't know how to knock family.

____________________

yes im back people 1 day before and look at this

WHAT THE HECK I WAS JUST

BFIREVKABBV;APSDHCV

OMG

JEEZ

I THANK ALL OF YOU FOR READING MY STORY THIS WILL CONTUIE (not like I was gonna end it right then and their anyways)

I had a little fun with this story and im just now realizing all my titles basiclly are from either a blackpink moment or  a blackpink song with the accosional twice song but still omg wow