Chapter 18: Somebody you use to love

A/N My story hit 1k readers I remeber like a week ago i had hit my first 100 readers jeez thank you so much and hope u enjoy the story

Lisa pov

I opened the door Jennie because thats the polite thing to do when your friend hasn't talked you the whole car ride home.Well it more like I didn't want to speak."Im gonna go now probably go home and sleep k"I was walking to the door when I felt a tap on my shoulder, as I turn I see Jennie having a blank face ad no emotions in her eyes.

"I need you"

The way Jennie just drops a whisper like that was so fucking hot.I bit my lip at the now walking away Jennie.

Jennie pov

I was walking pretty slow away from Lisa hoping she would get the memo.Lisa grabbed my waist and pulled me to her chest."How much do you need me baby" she whispered in my ear,that made my whole body tingle.

Jisoo pov

You would think I would never come to anyones house uninvited but no thats not the case for me and Jennie, ever since she walked into my house with a key un invited.I heard singing as I walk up her driveway,so I ran to the side of Jennie's house.I looked up Rosés windows were open I slowly climbed up the ladder that I used to escape many times from Rosé's mother who didn't like me.

I held onto the window ledge as I was about o go inside, but then Rosé started singing...

I love you baby and if quite alright 

I need you baby to warm these lonely nights

I love you baby

Trust me when I say

"That was really good"I said Rosé shoulder went up, Rosé wasn't even facing the window even though she had them open.She could have been murdered I watched as Rosé's face changed from a smile to a jaw drop when she turned to me.

"Jisoo?Her voice echoed throughout the room I climbed inside the room and sat on her bed away from her.Otherwise I would have no self control, we chatted for a while before I  realized I was closer to Rosé and even holding her hand.

"So what were you doing before you invited yourself into my window"Rosé's voice went up a little more as she removed her hand from mines.I scratched the nape of my neck"I was on my way to Jennie's house"Rosé looked out the window for a second before her eyes went wide.

Rosé ran over to the window closed them and shut the curtains."Maybe not go over there right now"Rosé looked at me eyes still widened it took me a second to realize why.Shit the all the times me and Rosé did it right here on this very bed.

After a while Rosé started singing a lulaby that made me very sleepy so I decided not to fight it and fall asleep.

Jennie pov 

I ran upstairs being chased by a giant which was kinda fun I got to my room.The giant kissed me and pressed our bodies against each other,I moaned in her mouth as she stuck her tongue in.I missed this feeling it felt like heaven all over again."Lisa"I whined as she teased the entrance of my pussy with her hand.

"Please"I tried to say but it ended out as a moan,Lisa kissed all the way up to my to my neck where a bunch of hickeys were."Please what baby"Lisa chuckled and continued to tease me, so I grabbed her hand brought her ear to my lips."I want you to make me moan  louder than I did the first time"I bit her ear "fuck" Lisa whispered she told me before she gets turned on by my dirty words.Lisa started to take action and out of no where her fingers were inside of me.