Chapter 9: Netflix and chill

Jennie pov 

Lisa just stood their in shocked as I pulled her in my house, I bit my lip god I never realized how tall she was.I looked up at Lisa still having a shocked face but was looking at my lips I rolled my eyes and let go of her collar"you know my parents are gonna be gone for a week"Lisa's eyes gleamed in the sunlight with excitement how did she keep that in but eyes tell everything.

Lisa pov

Wow what a good time to be a Manoban, Jennie the hottest girl in school gets cheated on leaving her maybe heart broken not exactly Jennie's pretty tough and her parents are gonna be out of the house for a whole freaking week this is amazing."What ever your thinking of snap out of it"Jennie said smirking before walking to the kitchen how did she know I was never mind.I place the box of chocalates on table stand I could see Jennie bouncing up and down in the kitchen she was either really happy or wanted to be a bunny.

I walked to the living room where Frozen was playing on the Tv it had just started to great I know Jennie loves disney movies but like come on Frozen really."Sit"Jennie said in a strong tone which I couldn't tell if she was mad at me or just instructing me so I sat down on the couch.Jennie walked right in front of me and sat on my lap.

I was about to say something when Jennie stuffed a cookie in my mouth"just hold me"she whispered.Jennie rested her head back on my chest, so I did what any whipped person would do follow orders.I wrapped my arms around Jennie's waist linking them together when they met.

A/N if you haven't seen frozen Im not gonna feel sorry for this tiny spolier I mean if your an internation person who likes reading fanfics and so happends to come across my story Hi welcome other than that IT CAME OUT IN 2013 PEOPLE 7 Years ago anywayssss

Jennie pov

Were at the end of the movie where Anna asks Hans for a true loves kiss Iv'e seen this movie a thousand times and never really thought about if a true love kiss will replace a cold broken heart."Lisa"I asked she hummed in response."Do you believe that a true love's kiss will change a cold heart"there was a short silence before Lisa spoke."Yes and no"I was a little confused by her answer.

"Why is that"I moved my head to look up at her, Lisa took a deep inhale "I once was a person who had a lot of anger this is also the reason I know how to fight"I could listen Lisa talk for hours she talked so confident with her words so calming I could  also tell when Lisa got nervous she started stuttering a lot."T-then...there was this o-one girl who I loved but she didn't l-love.... me back"I got really jealous for no reason how dare this girl break Lisa heart I also thought I had Lili all to myself no one else could have her I wanted Lisa to only think of me

I got up from Lisa's lap and I think I heard a whine okay Manoban you want me now huh I turn around and push Lisa on the couch Lisa eyes opened she was now layed down on the couch and I got on top of her,I was tempted to kiss her but it took ever inch in my body not to.I  rested my head on her chest and continued watching Frozen.

I was so tired after watching many Disney movie's I fell asleep in Lisa warm arms I mean who wouldn't the smell of summer even though its fall lingers in her aura.I woke up in my bed Lisa leaving my side I pouted"Where are you going"Lisa stopped and turned to me."Home" she started walking again the jerk I needed her"why wont you stay".

"You wont sleep and is thursday we got school tomorrow"Lisa's voice just sounded tired did she fall asleep with me?"Lisa no where you are going to drive all the way home your tired"Lisa shrugged then stared into my eyes like I said eye show everything, Lisa's eyes droopy could dose of any moment."Fine"Lisa hopped on my bed right beside me and wrapped her arms around me.Hello to the million butterflies in my stomach and to that I went to dream land.

morning 

I woke up to the beautiful view of Lisa still holding like she was last night but tighter I found myself staring at her lips again.So fascinating to look at I wonder if they taste like peaches."Morning Nini" Lisa's morning voice oh my was the cutest thing ever I almost melted in her arms."Good morning Lili" I giggled before turning to grab my phone.

Jisoo: Uhhh you and Lisa not coming to school?

Jennie: right now its looking that way we just woke up

Jisoo: Dont forget tonight my house

It was around 9 am when i finally decided to go get something to eat, Lisa wrapped her arms back around me again making me warm,"why are you so clingy in the morning" not gonna lie I like it when she was clingy.I got up from the bed and opened my curtains, Lisa groaned" because its 9 am and Im cold"she finally said I shrugged put my phone back on the nightstand bad move Lisa pulled me back down on the bed to her."Lisa Im hungry"I pushed her away a little but Lisa wouldn't budge.

"I want you"Lisa said very quietly hugging me tight her words echoed through my mind twisted around and around I wish she would repeat those words a million times but right now Im very hungry."Oppa!"I had an angry tone now I moved my position on Lisa to  be on top of her.Lisa had the same shocked face as before but also excitement in her eyes ugh that pervert.

"Im going to go eat you are going to take a shower after that we will see what will happen"I instructed her Lisa nodded in response.I got out of the bed and walked out of my room then turned around and peeked back into my room, Lisa was still shocked and hasn't moved from when I left her."Oh and be at Jisoo's house by 8 pm.I walked downstairs feeling good about today.

------------------

hm Im not sure where this story is going...         

KIDDING OF COURSE I DO

andddddd let me just give you a heads up I wont publish chapter 10 till monday it is a very longggggg chapter that is rated M 

So beware of that monday.... and woww im still shocked 162 of you read my story and  like 25% of you are in the frekaing philpines im sorry if i spelled that wrong but WOW.....