ℂ𝕙𝕒𝕡𝕥𝕖𝕣 𝔼𝕚𝕘𝕙𝕥 | ʙᴏʏꜰʀɪᴇɴᴅ

Liam woke up with Morgan in his bed. The sun had woken him up, peaking through the blinds of his bedroom. He noticed the bedside table lamp was still on, and that it was around ten, according to his alarm clock.

Morgan was sleeping on his stomach, his head to one side and his arms sloppily splayed out above his head. Liam grinned from ear to ear into his pillow...

Last night was like a dream.

He'd never had sex like that before... And he couldn't believe he had just woken up in bed next to Morgan. His Morgan... This was unreal.

He reached out and brushed his finger gently against Morgan's temple, pushing back some of his blonde hair and tracing over his eyebrow.

Morgan was insecure about being with him... He didn't think he was good enough... Everyone kept telling him that he wasn't, and it broke Liam's heart that Morgan believed them all.

Liam thought back to all the things Morgan had been telling him -- about Julian and Ethan telling Morgan he wasn't any good, to leave him alone. How many times had Morgan heard that, over and over?

Why did everyone always think Liam was this perfect angel that needed to be saved?!

All Liam wanted was to be loved, and even though Morgan didn't say it back yet... It was clear... Liam felt it -- Morgan loved him.

Morgan loved him in ways that didn't need to be said with words. It was the same way Morgan loved swimming, losing himself in a different world where nothing else mattered but your next breath and the pulling of your buoyant weight through heavy water. The same way Liam loved guitar, needing to let your mind go so the rest of your body could express emotion through the instrument in your lap.

Not a lot of people got Liam, but Morgan did. And Liam got Morgan, too. That was how he knew, without Morgan having to say it back... Liam's heart sped up, remembering last night.

What happened between them last night was crystal clear... Their sex had such deep moments of love. Sometimes Morgan would stop moving on top of him just to cradle Liam's head in his hands while they got lost in kisses for a while... Liam couldn't get enough of his mouth on his. Their sex last night also had moments of complete ridiculousness that had them both laughing hysterically, like when Liam almost fell over the side of the bed or Morgan's leg got caught in the blanket and he had to roll out of it before he could keep moving.

Morgan was perfect for Liam, and no one could convince him otherwise.

When they were finally done, both exhausted, Morgan had held him and so gently dragged lips across his neck, back and forth while dropping kisses... Liam fell asleep like that. It was so nice... He'd never experienced something like that before in his entire life. He blushed just thinking about it, and ran his hands over the side of Morgan's face again.

He turned around to hug Morgan good morning while he slept before getting up, stumbling into his robe to run out to the bathroom and shower.

"Hey, Liam..."

Dave was sitting at the dining room table drinking coffee, looking at his phone. Liam froze, unable to read Dave's stoic expression.

"Oh, hey..."

Liam had tried his best to be quiet last night, but... He hoped Dave hadn't heard them from his bedroom.

"We're out of food. Do you think Morgan cares if I borrow his car? I can go get a few things... He hasn't woken up yet."

Liam looked over to Morgan's bedroom door, which was closed, and then back at his. "That's...probably fine, Dave. You should go do that..."

"Want to come?"