EIGHTEEN | UMBRIDGE

I picked up the books and told Malfoy to do the same.

"Why are we taking books?"

"Shut up for a minute." I snapped. I grabbed his arm and clutched on tightly to the books before apparating back to the Shrieking Shack. We rushed inside and I saw Blaise and Orla asleep on the bed. Honestly, all this girl does is sleep. I ignored it and set all the books down on the table in the middle of the room.

"Should I wake them up?" Malfoy said, pointing to Orla and Blaise.

"No, they'll be half-asleep for another hour if we wake them up now."

He shrugged. I started filling through one of the books and gave him a hand gesture suggested he do the same. He nodded and opened a book, reading through a book and I told him to look for something that had to do with all the Death Eaters in one place. Or something that needed a lot of people. We searched and searched but to no avail.

It was around midnight now, and we agreed to carry on searching tomorrow.

"Wake them up, will you?"

"Don't tell me what to do." He muttered. I rolled my eyes.  After waking up Orla and Blaise, we held on to each other and apparated back to Hogwarts. Blaise and Orla ran ahead whereas Malfoy and I took our time walking back to the castle.

"So, what are you gonna do when you find out what's happening?" Malfoy asked. I took a deep breath.

"I don't know. Maybe expose them. Or maybe I'll go on a killing spree, who knows?" I chuckled. I glanced at the blond who had a look of concern of his face. Mixed with some fear. "I'm joking!" I laughed softly.

"Yeah." He forced a laugh. Does he actually think I would do that?

I shook my head at the thought, bringing my attention back to Malfoy. We decided to take a detour and sit by the lake. It was nice this time of night, the water was still the stars were....beautiful. I've always been fascinated by stars, I don't know why, they just seem so interesting.

I sat down on the grass, hearing a slight *crunch* as the grass was slightly frosty. Malfoy did the same and for a while, we sat in a comfortable silence, looking at the stars.

***

"There will be no talking back in my classroom." The ugly pink lady smiled sweetly. I got up from my seat and looked down at her. She's short.

"Now listen here, Pinky." I sneered. "You can either respect Luna, or I can remove your tongue. Which will it be?" I put on a smile and glanced at Luna who was on the verge of crying. Umbitch had insulted her accent, father, mother and accused her of graffiti-ing the girls toilets. Now, Luna is my friend. And if you think I'm gonna let anyone say a bad word against her, you're wrong.

The toad-like lady's face scrunched up in disgust, she was taken aback by my words and gave me detention. I smiled and sat down. The room was filled with mutters.

'She's not even gonna go.'

'Does she know what happens when Arissa gets angry?'

'What if she hexes her?'

'Arissa's gonna give her hell.'

I shook my head and chuckled lightly, these people really know me.

Class was finally over and the toad-lady called me back. I went to her and she told me that I was in detention? No. I picked up my bag and walked towards the door, but she used a spell to slam them shut.

"So, we're not allowed to use our wands in your classroom, but you can?"

"I can do whatever I want. It is my classroom." she said in her high-pitched voice. Honestly, I don't know how my ear-drums haven't popped yet.

"Ok, bitch. What do you want?" She opened her mouth to say something but I cut her off. "Let's make a deal, ok? Stay away from me and my friends, let me off the hook, and I'll give you Potter."

She thought about it for a minute before returning the sickly smile back to her face and nodding. "You have until the summer."

I ignored the fact that she gave me a deadline and left the room, making my way to my dorm to meet up with Malfoy, Orla and Blaise.

"So what's happening?" said Blaise.

"Arissa's gonna go home and ask her dad what's happening." Orla explained. The boys nodded and I went just outside the Hogwarts Grounds and apparated to my house.

"Dad!"

"Ah, Arissa." I heard him say. I went into the living room and saw him sitting in a chair while Wormtail massaged his feet. Ew.

"What's happening, dad?"

"The event?" I nodded.

"Well, I needed to do a spell which would let me see from my follower's eyes whenever I please."

"And it worked?"

"Yes."

"Ok, bye." I ran out the door of the house.

"Arissa!"He called out but I ignored him and apparated to Hogwarts. Once I reached the dorm, I explained what happened and they thanked me for getting them out of there; the spell didn't effect us because we weren't there when it was performed.

"So do you guys wanna play chess?" Orla suggested. Blaise and Malfoy nodded and I shook my head.

"I don't know how to play. Have fun, though." I smiled before grabbing my book off my dresser. I went down to the common room and sat by the fireplace and read my book.

It was only a little while before Malfoy came and sat by me. "Hi."

"Hi." I responded, a hint of confusion in my voice.

"Orla and Blaise, they uh, they're um. Yeah"

"Oh. OH!" I said, only just realizing what he meant. I set my book down and conversed with him.

***

"So, your dad threw a fit?" I cackled.

"Yeah!" He laughed. "He was angry that the elf left and trashed the living room. We had like three more elves but he was angry that Potter was the one to make him be set free."

I couldn't contain my laughter, I was clutching my sides in order to make them stop hurting from laughing so much.

After a few minutes, we calmed down and were joined by Blaise and Orla. Her hair was extremely messy and his shirt was unbuttoned half-way. Orla gave a sheepish grin before sitting down next to me. "The Christmas ball is soon. You're going." she said.

I shook my head. "Have you spoken to Luna lately?"

"No, why?"

"No reason." I wasn't going to tell her. That was Luna's choice.

A/N :

Ik that chapter was boring asf but my mind is blank and I can't think of ANYTHING!!!

Hope y'all enjoyed this chapter anyway.